• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:19
CEST 14:19
KST 21:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7105 users

GTA / Markham meetup

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-23 02:56:22
December 15 2008 01:21 GMT
#1
This even has successfully taken place! Hope I see you guys again


Anyone interested in having a lan party around the Finch & Yonge area where all the kool koreans hang out?

The current plan is to go eat at a nice korean restaurant then go to a local pc bang and play some casual sc there. We're going to meet inside YK internet cafe @ Finch & Yonge to go find a place to eat then play some sc afterwards. It's right next to the Finch subway/bus (GO, VIVA, TTC) station.

I can drive anyone around Mississauga. I suspect Chill can pick people up from the east side of GTA.


Time is this coming Saturday the 20th at noon. Post here or send me a pm if you're coming

+ Show Spoiler [Confirmed] +
infinity21
Chill
Tensai176
st3f
sMi.Yaqoob
Bond(i2)
Zortch
Ryshi
slained
Tensai176
Initial_H.C,
nAi.PrOtOsS
veryhotpink
zeks
Darko
DBunny
Dutch aka Prodigy (sup :D)
ShinyGerbil
Bill307
ToT)Aerials(
Jovan
CuteGuyNo.1
daz


+ Show Spoiler [Maybe] +
Kennigit
Jyvblamo (c'mon you can sneak out ez)
Corinthos
D4EMON
karbon
Beside_kr
imperfect
Not_Computer


+ Show Spoiler [To be banned] +
Chromyne
Fragment
Salv
MR.Testicle
jjun212
Phantom (where are you going to go when you get banned, ggnet?)



FAQ by Chill for those of you who have any questions

On December 15 2008 16:42 Yaqoob wrote:
This is the google map for YK Internet Cafe for those who are coming.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=yk internet cafe toronto&fb=1&cid=3456918822678012176&li=lmd&z=14&t=m
Official Entusman #21
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-15 01:32:11
December 15 2008 01:23 GMT
#2
Im gonna try make it! JF come!
Tensai176
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Canada2061 Posts
December 15 2008 01:51 GMT
#3
I am down, can you get to finch and yonge by subway o_o?
We see things they'll never see
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
December 15 2008 01:54 GMT
#4
On December 15 2008 10:51 Tensai176 wrote:
I am down, can you get to finch and yonge by subway o_o?

yes LOL its like a major stop on the Yonge / University line

JF/Aerials come kids.
Moderator
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
December 15 2008 01:56 GMT
#5
I used to live like right next to Yonge and Finch ((((((((((
^-^
st3f
Profile Joined January 2008
Canada168 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-15 03:06:31
December 15 2008 03:05 GMT
#6
Haha I'm from Mississauga, how old is the youngest person that going to go? I don't want to be an outcast for being 16.
Wakin and bakin - Wiz
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
December 15 2008 03:08 GMT
#7
Age is not an issue unless your worried about chill cause he's a pedophile iirc. Insert lines about liking 16 year olds etc etc. Retsukage was at wwi/bcon and i think he's like 17 also gtr is like 13 or something ridiuclous - so yea no issue if you wanna come.
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-15 03:11:08
December 15 2008 03:10 GMT
#8
Egads, what terrible timing, I'm in Mississauga for the entire holiday break, but I have to go to a friend's Christmas party on the 20th. >_>

Edit: I'll see if I can slip out of going to the Christmas party. xD
st3f
Profile Joined January 2008
Canada168 Posts
December 15 2008 03:41 GMT
#9
Hmm, i got a xmas party starting @ 3-4ish. If it was earlier then i think i'd be in
Wakin and bakin - Wiz
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
December 15 2008 03:43 GMT
#10
On December 15 2008 12:05 st3f wrote:
Haha I'm from Mississauga, how old is the youngest person that going to go? I don't want to be an outcast for being 16.

Well, I'm 19 so it's not that big of a difference

Let me know if you're coming!
Official Entusman #21
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-15 03:51:06
December 15 2008 03:48 GMT
#11
I'm gonna be at a tournament in Mississauga on the 19th, so I can probably come. It's more a question of whether I want to play StarCraft or play BlazBlue + Arcana Heart on the 20th... ^^;;

On second thought, I'll come regardless, since I rarely get to see any of you guys from TL (except Jesung). I'll let the guys I play BlazBlue with know about it, since they're pretty big StarCraft fans too, although I've never seen them play so I don't know how good they are ^^;;. I doubt they'll choose SC over BB, but who knows, maybe they'll be burnt out from the tourney or something.

Lastly, we HAVE to play 3v3 TMM there!
slained
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada966 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-15 03:55:17
December 15 2008 03:54 GMT
#12

Anyways i have a family dinner on the 20th i think.. Not quite sure
where are you at btw at sauga, im at hurontario and QEW
st3f
Profile Joined January 2008
Canada168 Posts
December 15 2008 03:54 GMT
#13
Damn, it sounds so interesting meeting up with other tl'ers.. We should do this another day, since a big bunch of us have days off/breaks for xmas
Wakin and bakin - Wiz
st3f
Profile Joined January 2008
Canada168 Posts
December 15 2008 03:58 GMT
#14
I'm @ Creditview and Eglinton
Wakin and bakin - Wiz
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
December 15 2008 03:59 GMT
#15
On December 15 2008 12:58 st3f wrote:
I'm @ Creditview and Eglinton

Do you go to Rick Hansen SS?
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
December 15 2008 04:02 GMT
#16
sounds like a good time, but i'll be leaving ontario for new brunswick on the 20th.

enjoy, gents
By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
st3f
Profile Joined January 2008
Canada168 Posts
December 15 2008 04:05 GMT
#17
Oh man Jyblamo, stalker. Where do you live?
Wakin and bakin - Wiz
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
December 15 2008 04:06 GMT
#18
I'm close to Winston Churchill and Britannia

I used to go to Rick Hansen for Korean school lol
Official Entusman #21
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
December 15 2008 04:06 GMT
#19
On December 15 2008 13:05 st3f wrote:
Oh man Jyblamo, stalker. Where do you live?

I'm at Waterloo right now, but I used to live about 5 minutes away from RHSS, near Bristol.
st3f
Profile Joined January 2008
Canada168 Posts
December 15 2008 04:09 GMT
#20
Oh, what year are you?
infinity21: I have a few friends that still go there for korean school
Wakin and bakin - Wiz
1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings203
SHIN 151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 391
ByuN 311
SHIN 151
Railgan 46
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 71593
Calm 11519
Rain 2490
Bisu 1455
FanTaSy 867
soO 542
Stork 532
Shuttle 434
Soma 264
Rush 246
[ Show more ]
Snow 205
firebathero 188
Last 144
Light 103
Mind 83
Pusan 73
Sea.KH 65
ToSsGirL 43
hero 40
Bale 40
Sharp 37
Trap 36
Killer 32
Hm[arnc] 31
Mong 30
Free 28
sorry 24
Aegong 20
Shine 20
yabsab 18
zelot 17
Noble 15
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
IntoTheRainbow 11
Sexy 11
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8475
Dendi524
League of Legends
Reynor133
Counter-Strike
fl0m1316
x6flipin714
byalli649
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Other Games
gofns29385
singsing2187
B2W.Neo573
Pyrionflax244
ToD129
Trikslyr25
Chillindude9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 79
• Gemini_19 13
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Response 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV538
League of Legends
• Jankos3096
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1148
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 41m
OSC
10h 41m
Replay Cast
10h 41m
OSC
23h 41m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.