• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:31
CEST 13:31
KST 20:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8103 users

GTA / Markham meetup - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
December 15 2008 05:13 GMT
#41
bball over Starcraft? That is weak man lol
김택용 Fighting!
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
December 15 2008 05:28 GMT
#42
You can bring your equipment if you prefer
Official Entusman #21
Chromyne
Profile Joined January 2008
Canada561 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-15 05:47:40
December 15 2008 05:46 GMT
#43
On December 15 2008 13:44 Chill wrote:
I swear to god if you kids live in the GTA and don't come.................


I'm actually doing my co-op in Markham... I'm probably not going. (The fact that I'm a shy, indecisive recluse has nothing to do with this decision... I think)
Soli Deo gloria.
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
December 15 2008 05:47 GMT
#44
Greg, what the hell lol
Official Entusman #21
Ryshi
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Canada361 Posts
December 15 2008 06:19 GMT
#45
On December 15 2008 10:21 infinity21 wrote:
Anyone interested in having a lan party around the Finch & Yonge area where all the kool koreans hang out?

The current plan is to go eat at a nice korean restaurant then go to a local pc bang and play some casual sc there. We're going to meet outside of YK internet cafe @ Finch & Yonge to go find a place to eat then play some sc afterwards.


Where are you guys eating? and does anyone know how is yk's equipment? If they are bad then I might bring my own mouse/keyboard, but I prefer not to.

If I live at pmall area, how do I get there with ttc/yrt?
The World God Only Knows
p4ge
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada160 Posts
December 15 2008 06:23 GMT
#46
thought this was a post about GTA 4, and then it hit me lol
this is close to where i live, i might be able to come! yaqoob didn't kno u lived so close :o
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
December 15 2008 06:36 GMT
#47
Bring your friends and sisters!
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-15 06:44:11
December 15 2008 06:37 GMT
#48
On December 15 2008 15:23 D4EMON wrote:
thought this was a post about GTA 4, and then it hit me lol
this is close to where i live, i might be able to come! yaqoob didn't kno u lived so close :o

might be able to come? I don't get to meet the famous sMi.Daemon

On December 15 2008 15:19 Ryshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2008 10:21 infinity21 wrote:
Anyone interested in having a lan party around the Finch & Yonge area where all the kool koreans hang out?

The current plan is to go eat at a nice korean restaurant then go to a local pc bang and play some casual sc there. We're going to meet outside of YK internet cafe @ Finch & Yonge to go find a place to eat then play some sc afterwards.


Where are you guys eating? and does anyone know how is yk's equipment? If they are bad then I might bring my own mouse/keyboard, but I prefer not to.

If I live at pmall area, how do I get there with ttc/yrt?

I am going to assume that the Pmall is pacific mall at Steeles and Kennedy. If so, then coming to Yonge and Finch is very easy. Just take the 53 Steeles West (from Kennedy and Steeles or anywhere on Steeles) and it will take you all down Steeles and then down Yonge to Yonge and Finch Station.
김택용 Fighting!
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-15 06:43:11
December 15 2008 06:41 GMT
#49
Double post by accident and I don't know how to delete a post.
김택용 Fighting!
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
December 15 2008 06:56 GMT
#50
On December 15 2008 15:19 Ryshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2008 10:21 infinity21 wrote:
Anyone interested in having a lan party around the Finch & Yonge area where all the kool koreans hang out?

The current plan is to go eat at a nice korean restaurant then go to a local pc bang and play some casual sc there. We're going to meet outside of YK internet cafe @ Finch & Yonge to go find a place to eat then play some sc afterwards.


Where are you guys eating? and does anyone know how is yk's equipment? If they are bad then I might bring my own mouse/keyboard, but I prefer not to.

If I live at pmall area, how do I get there with ttc/yrt?

Not quite sure yet. There's a lot of korean restaurants on Yonge & Finch so we'll probably just walk around and randomly pick one. I don't know how YK's equipment is so I'm probably going to bring my own. It was a recommendation from a friend so I haven't been there before although I used to pass by it every day on my way to work this summer.

I take it you're coming?
Official Entusman #21
Beside_kr
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada902 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-15 07:18:12
December 15 2008 07:16 GMT
#51
the YK still exists? I can't believe that, I remember going to the WCG qualifiers there in 2004.

I don't play starcraft so I wouldn't feel right coming, have fun kids!

edit: wait, Chill is coming, hmmmm... well that changes things, I'm pretty much his #1 fan
Cuffs, cuffs, you can't break those cuffs
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
December 15 2008 07:33 GMT
#52
On December 15 2008 15:36 Kennigit wrote:
Bring your friends and sisters!

don't do this. if one of them happens to be hot, kennigit will ban you from TL if you don't let him make advances on her.
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-15 07:56:10
December 15 2008 07:42 GMT
#53
This is the google map for YK Internet Cafe for those who are coming.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=yk internet cafe toronto&fb=1&cid=3456918822678012176&li=lmd&z=14&t=m

Astral Eclipse and Hawk Eye from MMI were so amazing. I really hope Bill307 comes. His map making skills are one in a million and I wanna meet Kennigit too.
김택용 Fighting!
SWPIGWANG
Profile Joined June 2008
Canada482 Posts
December 15 2008 08:08 GMT
#54
hmm, I'm just a lurker that don't know anyone but I live in the area, should i join up? Not being a iccup player means i'm beyond doomed even for casuals......

Some folks at the UofT Esports club might know me though.
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
December 15 2008 08:43 GMT
#55
Anyone's welcome. A lot of us aren't that good at SC or haven't played in a long time
Official Entusman #21
Beside_kr
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada902 Posts
December 15 2008 09:23 GMT
#56
all right, I'm going to try and skip out on work to show up, probably won't be able but we'll see. I'd be coming on the GO from Hamilton, anyone know if there is a bus I can take all the way to the Finch station or do I have to do some sort of change up at Union?
Cuffs, cuffs, you can't break those cuffs
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-15 15:44:44
December 15 2008 09:34 GMT
#57
If you get to Union station by GO Train/Bus then you get on the TTC subway at Union station and just take the Yonge line north towards Finch Station.
김택용 Fighting!
slained
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada966 Posts
December 15 2008 12:39 GMT
#58
K I should be there
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
December 15 2008 13:28 GMT
#59
Seriously. Let me hold your hands:
[image loading]

We're going to Yonge and Finch. One of the subway stops is called Finch ON THE YONGE LINE. That would probably be a good place to go to...

I'm coming from Whitby and can give rides. Infinity can attest to how well I can get lost despite having a GPS telling me where to go.
Moderator
Tensai176
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Canada2061 Posts
December 15 2008 14:25 GMT
#60
>.> Toronto's subway is so puny, it's like we're 50 years behind most cities.

But ye count me in, I can try to get 2 more people, also Tl-ers to come as well, they probably havent checked this thread xp.
We see things they'll never see
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings153
SHIN 73
CranKy Ducklings SOOP52
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 290
ByuN 279
OGKoka 257
SHIN 73
MindelVK 22
Railgan 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68248
Calm 10798
Rain 2666
soO 981
Bisu 837
FanTaSy 788
BeSt 621
Stork 401
Soulkey 295
Rush 291
[ Show more ]
Soma 229
firebathero 203
Last 140
Snow 134
Mind 100
Light 80
Pusan 77
ToSsGirL 65
Shinee 47
hero 45
Trap 38
Free 37
Killer 31
Mong 29
Bale 29
Sexy 29
Hm[arnc] 28
Sharp 24
zelot 22
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
sorry 15
Shine 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shuttle 1
Dota 2
Gorgc6784
League of Legends
Reynor80
Counter-Strike
x6flipin709
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Other Games
gofns37074
singsing2218
byalli655
Pyrionflax237
B2W.Neo175
Chillindude12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 102
• Gemini_19 8
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV511
League of Legends
• Jankos3089
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 29m
OSC
11h 29m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.