• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:42
CEST 07:42
KST 14:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7336 users

GTA / Markham meetup - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15 16 Next All
nAi.PrOtOsS
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada784 Posts
December 15 2008 19:41 GMT
#81
Im just wondering if anyone else lives near the Newmarket area?

I will go!

but i hope it's not too weird since i have never met any of you on bnet, except daemon.
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
December 15 2008 19:45 GMT
#82
I should come just to say CHOCOLATE BAR
And walk the fuck out right after.
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
jjun212
Profile Joined December 2004
Canada2208 Posts
December 15 2008 19:49 GMT
#83
I live in Mississauga and would love to come with some friends but I'm afraid I am not cool enough..

OH WELL! Maybe next time =D
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
December 15 2008 20:02 GMT
#84
On December 16 2008 04:45 MYM.Testie wrote:
I should come just to say CHOCOLATE BAR
And walk the fuck out right after.

lol i dont know how that story got back to you. i was like 17 at the time and you said it in an accent. it was the funniest thing i had heard
Moderator
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
December 15 2008 20:02 GMT
#85
On December 16 2008 04:49 jjun212 wrote:
I live in Mississauga and would love to come with some friends but I'm afraid I am not cool enough..

OH WELL! Maybe next time =D

if you dont come i will ban you
Moderator
nAi.PrOtOsS
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada784 Posts
December 15 2008 20:07 GMT
#86
I hope the computers are good there. I don't want to bring mine =oo
veryhotpink
Profile Joined March 2007
China103 Posts
December 15 2008 20:33 GMT
#87
omg jesung.
yooh told me it was in february mannnnnn
st3f
Profile Joined January 2008
Canada168 Posts
December 15 2008 20:36 GMT
#88
Wow, so many views already after one day. Quite surprising on how many people live in GTA that are apart of this community : )
Wakin and bakin - Wiz
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
December 15 2008 20:38 GMT
#89
On December 16 2008 05:33 veryhotpink wrote:
omg jesung.
yooh told me it was in february mannnnnn

yooh owe her a ring
Moderator
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
December 15 2008 20:43 GMT
#90
can i come and play dota
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
nAi.PrOtOsS
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada784 Posts
December 15 2008 20:45 GMT
#91
What games are we going to be playing at this lan?
veryhotpink
Profile Joined March 2007
China103 Posts
December 15 2008 20:54 GMT
#92
CHILL >:O
are yooh gonna come?
i wanna kon what yooh look like!!!
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
December 15 2008 20:59 GMT
#93
On December 16 2008 01:29 Chill wrote:
FAQ

I am really young / don't want to drive / am underage / don't want to party. Should I come?

Yes.

I am bad at StarCraft. Should I come?
Yes.

I don't know many people from the TL community / am really shy. Should I come?
Yes.

Can I bring a friend?
Yes.

I have a really cute asian girlfriend / sister / friend. Should I bring her?
Yes.


I am free to come, but for the above reasons I will pretend to be busy. Will I be banned from TeamLiquid?
Yes.



I hope this clears everything up!


Does this apply for all LANs that are TL Based? >.>
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
December 15 2008 21:02 GMT
#94
On December 16 2008 05:45 nAi.PrOtOsS wrote:
What games are we going to be playing at this lan?

There shalt be merry-making, and hoop-tossing, and horse jousting, and wine-tasting, and fox-hunting, and barrel-rolling, and Starcrafting, most probably.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
December 15 2008 21:07 GMT
#95
On December 16 2008 05:54 veryhotpink wrote:
CHILL >:O
are yooh gonna come?
i wanna kon what yooh look like!!!

You know we've met, right? Twice?
Once at the WCG LAN center in Markham. Once at WCG YK in North York.
Moderator
nAi.PrOtOsS
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada784 Posts
December 15 2008 21:12 GMT
#96
I hope there isn't any nerds at this lan party :o
CuteSmallHydra
Profile Joined May 2003
Canada120 Posts
December 15 2008 21:16 GMT
#97
I'll show up in my TL t-shirt, haha. Always nice to see something like this being hosted.
aka fOr)Darko
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
December 15 2008 22:52 GMT
#98
On December 16 2008 05:59 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2008 01:29 Chill wrote:
FAQ

I am really young / don't want to drive / am underage / don't want to party. Should I come?

Yes.

I am bad at StarCraft. Should I come?
Yes.

I don't know many people from the TL community / am really shy. Should I come?
Yes.

Can I bring a friend?
Yes.

I have a really cute asian girlfriend / sister / friend. Should I bring her?
Yes.


I am free to come, but for the above reasons I will pretend to be busy. Will I be banned from TeamLiquid?
Yes.



I hope this clears everything up!


Does this apply for all LANs that are TL Based? >.>

yes
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
December 15 2008 22:53 GMT
#99
Seriously if you live in the area and dont come 1000% ban imo.
DBunny
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada192 Posts
December 15 2008 23:14 GMT
#100
I had no clue there was this much of the community in the area. I can drive (Markham area) if there is demand, otherwise I can freely drink and end up being that guy. Perhaps it will lead to me confessing my undying mancrush on chill.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4483
Leta 1788
Bale 49
Shine 43
ZergMaN 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm244
League of Legends
JimRising 645
Other Games
summit1g7776
WinterStarcraft598
Sick146
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick520
BasetradeTV207
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta60
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2145
League of Legends
• Lourlo1028
• Rush772
Other Games
• Shiphtur453
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 18m
Patches Events
9h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 18m
OSC
17h 18m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.