• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:36
CEST 13:36
KST 20:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8485 users

GTA / Markham meetup - Page 7

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 16 Next All
Beside_kr
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada902 Posts
December 16 2008 03:53 GMT
#121
Thanks Phantom, I appreciate that, I don't drive though so I'll just slog it through union.

and there was one in Alberta, watching the MSL finals at Chill's apartment right?
Cuffs, cuffs, you can't break those cuffs
Dutch
Profile Joined February 2006
Canada110 Posts
December 16 2008 04:24 GMT
#122
On December 16 2008 12:26 nAi.PrOtOsS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2008 11:58 Dutch wrote:
Infinity you are driving from Mississauga? Is there not a train we can take/or bus from Mississauga to Toronto? I live in Brampton (we met wcg couple years ago im prodigy) and I'm up for meeting up with u and taking the train/bus from Mississauga. Or if you really want to drive perhaps I can jump in with you and pitch for gas/parking? Lemme know what u think.

One more thing what time would we stay till? I am most likely going to Circa Saturday night in case anyone wants to go and get some punani!


circa is weak sauce guvernment is where it is at.


lol i been there long time ago its gino/asian fest with glowsticks.. so annoying. but both places are big ez to not get caught picking up multiple girls. and plus i have a hook up at circa now so i go where my hook ups are.
Not Dutch
Ryshi
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Canada361 Posts
December 16 2008 04:38 GMT
#123
One more question about busing there with ttc. If I take 53, do I get off at Finch station or one before that? I know there's a map, but just want to optimize my route...

On December 16 2008 12:31 bobalo wrote:
damn if i knew about this earlier i could've booked the day off work. i need to meet ryshi, it's my lifes ambition

You'll be banned lol
+ Show Spoiler +
though I don't blame you because you live in hamilton
The World God Only Knows
spydernoob
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada1066 Posts
December 16 2008 04:39 GMT
#124
na circa is by far the best club in toronto.
wraiths go pew pew
Ryshi
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Canada361 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-16 04:43:18
December 16 2008 04:41 GMT
#125
nvm.
The World God Only Knows
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-16 04:46:22
December 16 2008 04:45 GMT
#126
On December 16 2008 13:38 Ryshi wrote:
One more question about busing there with ttc. If I take 53, do I get off at Finch station or one before that? I know there's a map, but just want to optimize my route...

Show nested quote +
On December 16 2008 12:31 bobalo wrote:
damn if i knew about this earlier i could've booked the day off work. i need to meet ryshi, it's my lifes ambition

You'll be banned lol
+ Show Spoiler +
though I don't blame you because you live in hamilton


It really depends on you because the bus takes a left and goes into the Finch bus station so getting off earlier would mean getting off the bus while its on the 'right' lane and you'd have to walk down yonge like 1-2 blocks. Its better just getting into the finch station and going underground tunnel and coming up right where finch and yonge intersection is or just crossing the street when you reach finch station.

[I've never took the underground route but it is winter and less time spent outside is better imo]
김택용 Fighting!
XDawn
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Canada4040 Posts
December 16 2008 04:49 GMT
#127
On December 16 2008 12:21 veryhotpink wrote:
woooot
yeah lets just all go to circa!!!!! club it up :D


For some reason I can't see Infinity doing this. at all.
Use it or lose it
Dutch
Profile Joined February 2006
Canada110 Posts
December 16 2008 04:55 GMT
#128
xdawn u can be my wingman haha
Not Dutch
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
December 16 2008 04:59 GMT
#129
Yeah Circa is ballin yo, im going down for new years wut wut
Not_Computer
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada2277 Posts
December 16 2008 04:59 GMT
#130
LOL i'm on the banned list

omg

okay okay, put me on for Maybe
"Jaedong hyung better be ready. I'm going to order the most expensive dinner in Korea."
Whyzguy
Profile Joined June 2008
Canada263 Posts
December 16 2008 05:27 GMT
#131
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm away for that exact weekend. =\ There will be other chances. right? right??
"He who throws dirt, is losing ground." - Fortune Cookie [May 2011]
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
December 16 2008 05:30 GMT
#132
On December 16 2008 14:27 Whyzguy wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm away for that exact weekend. =\ There will be other chances. right? right??

I believe that Infinity is also hosting a LAN party at Waterloo sometime in February.
SWPIGWANG
Profile Joined June 2008
Canada482 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-16 05:46:55
December 16 2008 05:46 GMT
#133
*read instr* Do people really have the pathfinding skills of a dragoon?.... :p
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-16 06:10:35
December 16 2008 06:07 GMT
#134
haha what's up Prodigy and Phantom :D

On December 16 2008 14:30 Jyvblamo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2008 14:27 Whyzguy wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm away for that exact weekend. =\ There will be other chances. right? right??

I believe that Infinity is also hosting a LAN party at Waterloo sometime in February.

Organizing but not hosting as I will be living in Mississauga in Feb
We still need people to cough up their house for 1 day!
Official Entusman #21
XDawn
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Canada4040 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-16 06:10:52
December 16 2008 06:10 GMT
#135
On December 16 2008 13:55 Dutch wrote:
xdawn u can be my wingman haha


I'm soooo down
I'm FINALLY LEGAL to go in!
15th was my bday =D 19 19 19 19 19 19 19
I can throw out my good ol fake id.
Use it or lose it
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
December 16 2008 08:52 GMT
#136
On December 16 2008 11:58 Dutch wrote:
Infinity you are driving from Mississauga? Is there not a train we can take/or bus from Mississauga to Toronto? I live in Brampton (we met wcg couple years ago im prodigy) and I'm up for meeting up with u and taking the train/bus from Mississauga. Or if you really want to drive perhaps I can jump in with you and pitch for gas/parking? Lemme know what u think.

To get from Brampton to Finch station, I suggest taking the GO bus from Brampton Bus Terminal or Bramalea City Centre to York Mills station. (go here for schedule) The cost is about $5-6. From there, it is a short subway ride up to Finch.

Jesung, you might as well put me down as confirmed. Nothing short of disaster will stop me.
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
December 16 2008 13:07 GMT
#137
Prodigy[x] is coming. YES!
김택용 Fighting!
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
December 16 2008 15:39 GMT
#138
Bill, if you have a USB stick, bring it. I'm bringing my latop and my pad so we can 3S! That goes for anyone else who wants to see my beefy Denjin who beat Haji because he can't even do Hadukens with the input lag lololololol.
Moderator
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
December 16 2008 15:40 GMT
#139
In the interest of full disclosure I feel I should also say I went 50% vs intrigue who had never played the game before and we told him "pick chun and hold back and hit this button, or hit this button". Yep. One time he parried into low forward super and I shed a tear even though it was all just luckbox spamming.
Moderator
DBunny
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada192 Posts
December 16 2008 15:57 GMT
#140
Oh hell yes. If there is going to be 3S I am bringing my PS2-USB converter and controllers.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings167
SHIN 77
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 299
ByuN 274
OGKoka 270
SHIN 75
MindelVK 24
Railgan 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68144
Calm 10591
Rain 2658
soO 981
Bisu 927
FanTaSy 878
Stork 406
Soulkey 396
Rush 290
Soma 211
[ Show more ]
firebathero 197
Shuttle 167
Last 148
Snow 133
Mind 109
Light 107
ToSsGirL 74
Pusan 72
hero 43
Shinee 42
Bale 37
Trap 37
Killer 36
Sea.KH 36
Free 32
Hm[arnc] 29
Mong 26
Sharp 26
Sexy 24
zelot 20
yabsab 18
sorry 17
Shine 16
HiyA 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Noble 10
Aegong 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7611
Dendi0
League of Legends
Reynor89
Counter-Strike
x6flipin316
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
gofns32998
singsing2259
byalli613
Pyrionflax242
B2W.Neo226
Chillindude14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 102
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV550
League of Legends
• Jankos3251
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 24m
OSC
11h 24m
Replay Cast
11h 24m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.