• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:44
CEST 00:44
KST 07:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12448 users

GTA / Markham meetup - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
December 15 2008 04:10 GMT
#21
I graduated last year, so I guess that makes me the class of 2008. What about you?
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-15 04:12:11
December 15 2008 04:11 GMT
#22
C'mon people, I know there's more of you around the GTA ;o
Official Entusman #21
st3f
Profile Joined January 2008
Canada168 Posts
December 15 2008 04:16 GMT
#23
Thats pretty intense, what a small world. Currently grade 11, I'm probably the only one that's into SC in my school.
Wakin and bakin - Wiz
GunsofthePatriots
Profile Joined August 2007
South Africa991 Posts
December 15 2008 04:18 GMT
#24
On December 15 2008 13:16 st3f wrote:
Thats pretty intense, what a small world. Currently grade 11, I'm probably the only one that's into SC in my school.


You're certainly not the youngest one here.
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
December 15 2008 04:18 GMT
#25
On December 15 2008 13:16 st3f wrote:
Thats pretty intense, what a small world. Currently grade 11, I'm probably the only one that's into SC in my school.

Nah, I know someone in grade 11 at RHSS who keeps up with the pro-scene. Do you know a David?
R3condite
Profile Joined August 2008
Korea (South)1541 Posts
December 15 2008 04:19 GMT
#26
rofl i saw GTA and thought grand theft auto...
ggyo...
GunsofthePatriots
Profile Joined August 2007
South Africa991 Posts
December 15 2008 04:20 GMT
#27
On December 15 2008 13:19 R3condite wrote:
rofl i saw GTA and thought grand theft auto...


I thought the same thing.
Corinthos *
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada1842 Posts
December 15 2008 04:26 GMT
#28
Maybe
nAi.PrOtOsS
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada784 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-15 04:44:52
December 15 2008 04:37 GMT
#29
Anyone live near Newmarket?

I might be able to convince my friends to go, because I know my korean friend has wanted us to go to a cyber cafe at young and finch (assuming its the same one) as opposed to a chinese one that we've been going too :o Might be hard tho cause the next day were going to The Guvernment and they may not want to do anything the day before :o
st3f
Profile Joined January 2008
Canada168 Posts
December 15 2008 04:39 GMT
#30
On December 15 2008 13:18 Jyvblamo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2008 13:16 st3f wrote:
Thats pretty intense, what a small world. Currently grade 11, I'm probably the only one that's into SC in my school.

Nah, I know someone in grade 11 at RHSS who keeps up with the pro-scene. Do you know a David?


Yeah, a David Dai, he sits behind me in my English and Math class, I talk to him here and there.
Wakin and bakin - Wiz
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
December 15 2008 04:44 GMT
#31
I swear to god if you kids live in the GTA and don't come.................
Moderator
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
December 15 2008 04:45 GMT
#32
On December 15 2008 13:39 st3f wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2008 13:18 Jyvblamo wrote:
On December 15 2008 13:16 st3f wrote:
Thats pretty intense, what a small world. Currently grade 11, I'm probably the only one that's into SC in my school.

Nah, I know someone in grade 11 at RHSS who keeps up with the pro-scene. Do you know a David?


Yeah, a David Dai, he sits behind me in my English and Math class, I talk to him here and there.

Yeah, that's the one. I think he watches Starcraft VODs, and at the very least he knows a few progamers. I think I've played a few games with him, he's still something of a beginner. He also has a few friends that are into SC.
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-15 04:55:45
December 15 2008 04:55 GMT
#33
On December 15 2008 12:08 Kennigit wrote:
Age is not an issue unless your worried about chill cause he's a pedophile iirc. Insert lines about liking 16 year olds etc etc. Retsukage was at wwi/bcon and i think he's like 17 also gtr is like 13 or something ridiuclous - so yea no issue if you wanna come.



On December 15 2008 13:44 Chill wrote:
I swear to god if you kids live in the GTA and don't come.................

hahaha
Official Entusman #21
nAi.PrOtOsS
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada784 Posts
December 15 2008 04:56 GMT
#34
It's a far drive....like 40 mins....
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
December 15 2008 04:58 GMT
#35
40 mins is nothing for canada lol
I'm 1 hr away from Markham
Official Entusman #21
st3f
Profile Joined January 2008
Canada168 Posts
December 15 2008 04:58 GMT
#36
Alright guys, I'm in
Wakin and bakin - Wiz
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-15 06:41:41
December 15 2008 05:01 GMT
#37
sMi.Yaqoob confirmed. I can come easily. I live around Dufferin and Steeles. I just have to take the 60 Steeles West bus to Yonge and Finch ez.

Should I bring my own keyboard and mouse + mousepad?
김택용 Fighting!
Bond(i2)
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada926 Posts
December 15 2008 05:07 GMT
#38
Count me in, I live in scarborough.

Can't wait to meet other starcraft nerds irl
roses are red violets are blue, Im schitzophrenic and so am i
Zortch
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada635 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-15 05:13:29
December 15 2008 05:08 GMT
#39
I'll be there!
I live in London but I'll be in Toronto with my girlfriend then .
EDIT: I'll be bringing her along as my #1 fan girl ^^
Respect is everything. ~ARchon
Fragment
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada10 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-15 05:31:13
December 15 2008 05:10 GMT
#40
I live in Markham!
But I dunno if I could make it o_o
Might have bball tourney to go to =[

Edit: Bleh I might skip it
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O144
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11291
Artosis 400
White-Ra 183
ZZZero.O 144
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4992
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4422
Other Games
summit1g9491
FrodaN2611
Liquid`RaSZi2001
C9.Mang0279
ToD269
Livibee197
Pyrionflax117
Maynarde64
Mew2King44
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1081
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 125
• musti20045 34
• HeavenSC 30
• Sammyuel 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1469
• Shiphtur643
• Scarra438
Upcoming Events
OSC
16m
Replay Cast
16m
OSC
13h 16m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.