• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:05
CEST 09:05
KST 16:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7841 users

Emergency Mini Mafia! - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 53 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 16:55 GMT
#721
Ok guys, fine. You caught me. I fucked up and you caught me.

I am the Serial Killer. N1 I fired at Furerkip, and was RBed. N2 I fired at VE. I did so because given a town JK and a town RB, it was weird that we'd have a miller.

The Mafia haven't killed anyone yet this game.

Don't lynch me YET, town. I CAN HELP YOU. I have infinite bullets. I don't know if I still have my night life, but I can at least try to kill a scum tonight, and maybe they won't shoot me anyways because you'll have to lynch me eventually. I know as an SK it's terrible to claim, but if I die today I definitely can't win.

Let me help you.

I even fuckign crumbed my goddamn SK role cause I thought it might come down to this. I was super sure Mafia RBed me AND shot me N1, too!

On June 09 2012 16:32 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2012 16:24 Hyaach wrote:
Read the quote again its not just about his meta. Its about him failing to pressure Pandain after the fake claim and going up with MrZ

Why bother to argue about game mechanics and balance like Mason claiming

On June 06 2012 11:54 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 06 2012 11:49 Pandain wrote:
1. Blue roles will have more information in executing their actions. There will be 2 less chances for each blue role to waste a check/shot/roleblock on a townie. Times that by the amount of power roles we have and that is a significant deal. We won't be able to do that if they claim at the very end of N1.

We don't have a vigi AND masons AND an additional blue role and you know it.

On June 06 2012 11:49 Pandain wrote:
2. We have more information. This is good, not just becuase we won't lynch the masons, but for all the information that springs out of confirmed townies. Your right, BH, confirmed townies aren't 100% right. But the fact is that they aren't scum, and that lets us make sure town runs the scene, not scum. I'd rather have an idiot town help guide town than any scum.


Given that the lynch seems to have consolidated onto me (or navi), I'd be very, very surprised if a mason somehow revealing themselves would change things today, unless Navi or me are masons, in which case my idea of "don't claim D1 unless you're gonna get lynched" applies quite well.

On June 06 2012 11:49 Pandain wrote:
Masons getting shot = more blue roles able to do stuff.
Blues(if even that) getting shot = we still have confirmed townie.

Right... but one of these two things is gonna happen ANYWAYS. all that claiming NOW does is let scum choose which one. Claiming now is terrible.

On June 06 2012 11:49 Pandain wrote:
Basically we'll have more information, and now. We already (are pretty sure) that VE is a miller, I'm a vig, if we have tow additional masons that = 4/12 people already accounted for! Then factor in individual analysis and guesswork! That's a HUGE deal in lynch one!


1) Whether or not VE is scummy is a function of his play, not his claim.
2) We don't know you're a vigi at the moment, as you yourself have said.
3) all of this works just as well with masons claiming N1 unless a mason is gonna get lynched, in which case they shoudl claim.


MASONS: don't listen to pandain. Don't claim D1 unless you're gonna get lynched.


and what does the bold post shows again? His saving crumbs for a possible fake mason claim as well?


Oh, of course, IT TOTALLY MAKES SENSE FOR SCUM TO FAKE A MASON CLAIM. Yeah. Clearly. That doesn't even look like a crumb for a mason claim. What the dicks are you talking about?

Like, I don't even know how to argue with this. It's like I'm arguing that a certain belief is epistemologically sound and my opponent is just shouting "grail" at the top of his lungs with no context or explanation as though that's an argument.



My crumb is Grail, an out of place word that is a holy vessel-- and Vessels are the signature unit of SK terran. SK = Serial Killer.

Yes, I'm not town-aligned. But don't kill me today. Let me help you. My only crumb for the VE kill was that he was the first guy I mentioned in my just-before-day post. I wanted it to be obtuse because I was hoping the town RB would claim and save me, but he's either an ass or he realized i'm the SK.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 16:57 GMT
#722
Look, I know the temptation is there to just lynch me because I'm the SK. I get that. But at this point, it's in my interest to help you guys. The Mafia is far enough ahead that I can't win at this point unless we lynch one today.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-11 16:59:16
June 11 2012 16:58 GMT
#723
Day 3 Vote Count


Palmar (1)
Blazinghand

Blazinghand (7)
Katina
ghost_403
Navillus
zelblade
MrZentor
Shraft
Palmar

Snarfs (1)
Artanis[Xp]

The day ends in 29 hours at 22:00 GMT (+00:00). With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 16:58 GMT
#724
And at the very least, I'll probably eat a mafia RB tonight! That's always good, right?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 11 2012 17:00 GMT
#725
let's look at this, I've taken the liberty to change this into UTC (GMT) which is the timezone I live in.

Sunday, Jun 10 6:48pm GMT <--- I get replaced into the game

Sunday, Jun 10 7:11pm GMT <--- I post, asking for a chance until today to at least start reading the game

Sunday, Jun 10 10:22pm GMT <--- You vote me, with the conviction that I have not contributed.


This is nothing but you trying to start some ridiculous train. I've read a few filters now, and read very well through what has been posted by furer and about him so far, I will probably be mostly up to speed by the end of this day. That's simply the time it takes to understand these games.

You gave me less than 4 hours to read the game and contribute significantly to it. That's not how it works, and you know it. You know that no one can read through 2 days of mafia that fast, hell just reading a suspicious filter and constructing a case out of that takes often an hour or more, how could I read 13?

Your vote was an early attempt at starting a shit-train on me for no reason. You're not dumb enough to think I actually had any chance at contributing in the time-frame you gave me, so the only reasonable explanation is you did it because you're scum.

Die now please.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 11 2012 17:01 GMT
#726
oh rofl, while I was writing that you claimed SK

gg baddie.
Computer says mafia
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 17:01 GMT
#727
And yet here we are, at 02:00 KST and you still haven't read anything important related to this game.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 17:01 GMT
#728
On June 12 2012 02:01 Palmar wrote:
oh rofl, while I was writing that you claimed SK

gg baddie.


It's more important we lynch scum than we lynch me.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 17:02 GMT
#729
Like, if you really believe my SK claim, then you MUST admit, it explains everything.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 17:02 GMT
#730
And you also have to admit it's worth keeping me alive because right now I need to help the town.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 17:06 GMT
#731
Like, okay, let me call a shot tonight! I'll prove I'm the SK even more! let me live and I can *help* you. I'm a vigi with tons of bullets, and maybe I still have my night life and scum can't even shoot me tonight!

Hell, Snarfs has probably been planning for me to flip SK so he can look good. Let's lynch him today, I'll shoot someone tonight, and then tomorrow if you still think I'm not the SK, fine, whatever. But if you lynch me today, you go into LYLO with no mafia lynches-- no associative tells, no nothing. It's not worth it.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 11 2012 17:07 GMT
#732
I need to think about the setup.

Unless there is a ridiculous amount of protection roles (one has flipped already, I guess), it makes no sense to have an SK with infinite shots and mafia with 1kp in a 13 player game. I think there's potential for town to lose in like 2 days in a setup like that.

also, the story that 75% of shots in the game have failed so far is a bit far-fetched.

I don't actually care though. You're anti-town and we have a guaranteed lynch. It's almost irrelevant if I believe you or not, I still want to lynch you.
Computer says mafia
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 17:08 GMT
#733
Actually now that I think about it, I probably don't have my night life. I was definitely shot during one of the first two nights, probably night 1, and there was no mafia night kill last night because Artanis was delivering the mafia shot, unless the 2nd RB can be account for, which as far as I know, it hasn't.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
June 11 2012 17:08 GMT
#734
[image loading]

Still voting blazinghand.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
June 11 2012 17:08 GMT
#735
how does sk interact with getting rb'd?

I find t odd mafia hasn't managed to kill anyone. This does explain everything but we need to know wether rb prevents sk's extra night life from going away. Because I highly doubt that there is another jk in play.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 17:09 GMT
#736
On June 12 2012 02:07 Palmar wrote:
I don't actually care though. You're anti-town and we have a guaranteed lynch. It's almost irrelevant if I believe you or not, I still want to lynch you.


bolded the part that's wrong.

I'm not! Right now, I'm not! sure, if we lynch and shoot a mafia, then yeah ok I'm anti-town. But right now I need you, and you need me. I want scum dead. I can HELP YOU.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
June 11 2012 17:09 GMT
#737
Why haven't mafia killed anybody?
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 17:10 GMT
#738
On June 11 2012 03:48 wherebugsgo wrote:
A roleblocked serial killer will not be able to shoot but his bulletproof or investigation immunity would not be affected.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
June 11 2012 17:10 GMT
#739
Ninja'd
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 17:10 GMT
#740
On June 12 2012 02:09 MrZentor wrote:
Why haven't mafia killed anybody?


I think they shot me N1, and the unclaimed roleblocked player OR artanis was delivering last night's NK.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 53 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4735
Shuttle 1890
Leta 1795
BeSt 295
Soma 84
ZergMaN 71
sorry 43
Shine 39
Soulkey 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
JimRising 620
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King46
Other Games
summit1g7732
WinterStarcraft679
Sick210
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2273
League of Legends
• Rush1136
• Lourlo1102
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 55m
Patches Events
7h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 55m
OSC
15h 55m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.