• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:42
CEST 07:42
KST 14:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7526 users

Boardwalk Empire Mafia: Pick Your Power - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 210 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
April 05 2013 06:18 GMT
#661
On April 05 2013 15:09 geript wrote:
Thank you Moc, now I know that you are town.

errmm OK o.0
Will have to talk more about this post-game.

Im not sure why I need to know you have me as town though? Nor why everyone else needs to know?

Im asking because, Im still trying to figure out if that affects my perception of you.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
April 05 2013 06:19 GMT
#662
Hey Mocsta! I'll direct this question to you and Yamato since he's all AMA right now.

I have two games played together with Vivax (LX and Fruity) and I was interested in getting a preliminary read on him based on what we've seen so far. I did a (pretty weak) meta case on him in LX and I have a not-entirely-unfamiliar handle on his play, but I wanted to see if my read agreed with yours.

Surprisingly he's been talking a lot of sense, but he's got Rayn as his #1 town read according to his filter:
On April 05 2013 03:19 Vivax wrote:
Supporting gonzaw and rayn for high picks so far. Objections?

I suggest everyone makes a list of his top 5 townreads to send in highest numbers, and we find the ones most agree on.

If there's someone mostly suggesting scum in his list, we will find out later.

That's why scum will try to stop this plan.

1. Rayn
2. Gonzaw
3. Vivax (duh)
4.-5. : To find out.

It seems the reason for this was because Rayn's opinion was that there was a low likelihood of there being scum in the most active/outspoken of townies for D1. This doesn't seem to jive with the concept that people are being active/outspoken about disagreeing that we should have had a plan to begin with. Each time I read the next quote I get more and more confused about what Vivax is actually saying here, to be honest. It seems as though Vivax is reading Rayn as town because Rayn is active/engaged, but Rayn is conversely suspicious of people who are active and engaged. Is this some kind of process of elimination or how did Vivax form his read? I'm not seeing it...
On April 05 2013 02:50 Vivax wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 05 2013 02:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 02:43 Vivax wrote:
It's ok caller, just means you will be the last one along with the designated elected townie mofo you'll contest. Hurt yourself bro.

I'll take a look at your options there. Seems like you like to pick the most active ones, but need to check if they're actually proposing malicious ideas. Disagreed on some stuff with sharrant, for example. It's like he wanted to leave "dangerous" roles open for scum.

It doesn't matter if they proposed good or bad ideas. Mafia is probably not going to push any ideas at all (because they all have a backdoor - because there are so many roles). Everyone pushing ideas regardless if they are good/bad are probably town at this point, especially the guys who are pushing ultimately bad ideas. :D



I would probably support you as candidate cause I don't think that there can be mostly mafia among the most active and engaged candidates you proposed, so that makes you look quite townie.

##Pick #1: Rayn


I guess I should extend this question to Vivax as well, then. Vivax, does your town read on Rayn waver at all based on what I've demonstrated before (that Rayn's scum reads are all people pushing against the current/trending of town's intentions during pre-picks). Moc, Yam, do you think Vivax' town read of Rayn is unfounded? Maybe you can explain it better than I understand it since I could be misinterpreting it.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 05 2013 06:20 GMT
#663
@geript: Damn you, I spent too much time on this


Roles we want to attempt to deny:

Inventor
CPR Doc
Janitor
Thief
Roleswapper
Hooker

Other roles that both teams probably want, so maybe some of these should be taken in the next few slots:

Rock Star
Jailkeeper
Bulletproof
Hero
NRA Member
Meth Man
Vigilante
Russia (Maybe...depends on if they have to use the Nuke publicly like America...if they don't then this goes here)
Assassin
Politician
Vote Rigger
Jack
Role Reverser
Prince of Darkness
Moderator
BloodyC0bbler


Roles that are (almost) strictly town roles and good picks anywhere you can get them:

NKVD Agent
Detective
Role Cop
Parity Cop (**Note: Detective roles listed in order of strength. DT and NKVD are basically equal, though)
Witch
Doctor
Medic
Veteran (This is arguably a solid scum pick too, but I'm not sure they would actually pick it with stronger roles in the game. ..............Depends on how far down the order are, probably)
Capitalist
Priest
Roleblocker
Bone Breaker (Although this is arguably not super useful)
Fake Steve


Some roles that townies basically have 0 reason to pick except for trolling/funtimes:

Martyr
Bodyguard
Floridian (This role isn't terrible, I just feel like its weak unless you are very late in the draft and just want to get a role)
Cupid
Showtime!
Justice Vigilante (Unless you are just a 100% master scumhunter never wrong, don't pick this)





There are some obvious roles that I didn't mention because I'm not sure where to put them.

America!: This role is "strong" for both teams. But, I honestly just feel like we would be better off as a town to just refuse to pick it. Make mafia waste a pick on it, if they want it. And if they do, we can lynch them. If someone from town does pick this, you will 100% be held accountable for your shots. If you're going to use it, you better be DAMN sure.

Day Vig: This is basically in the same boat as America!, except its a lot weaker. Oddly, that might make mafia more likely to pick it, because of WIFOM. Use/pick with extreme discretion.

Kingmaker: This is the hardest one to pick. Obviously scum could use it quite effectively, while it would be extremely hard for town to use while having any accountability. Being forced to use it every day makes it hard to use for town. Who knows where it goes.

Admiral Ackbar: Another weird role, because it is reasonably strong in scum hands, but it's not necessarily gamebreaking when the scum has no idea how many people it would kill. Maybe 0. Might be worth attempting to deny, but I'm not sure.

Framer: I originally had it in my town Do Not Pick list, but I didn't realize it had the "redirects any night action by the player. So its basically a roleblocker, but hurts town if it happens to coincide with a check. Yea, I still think town doesn't have much/any reason to pick this.




There are a few more that I didn't mention, but they are generally just mediocre and/or super hard to use.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 06:24 GMT
#664
If someone from town does pick this, you will 100% be held accountable for your shots. If you're going to use it, you better be DAMN sure.


I dont see how mafia cant abuse this liberty.
They tunnel a guy, then nuke him. And we dont lynch him

Policy regarding nukes, if you launch one, you are scum bro.
No gg, No skill.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 05 2013 06:26 GMT
#665
On April 05 2013 15:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
If someone from town does pick this, you will 100% be held accountable for your shots. If you're going to use it, you better be DAMN sure.


I dont see how mafia cant abuse this liberty.
They tunnel a guy, then nuke him. And we dont lynch him

Policy regarding nukes, if you launch one, you are scum bro.

Maybe an addendum:

If you launch one, and you hit town, then you get lynched no questions asked.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 05 2013 06:27 GMT
#666
Rayn is probably town. He's an idiot at times, but eh. I don't think he'd be so spammy and carefree as scum.

Vivax' town read of him is not that odd. What is odd about Vivax is that he's not screaming at someone for being scum yet.
Writer@WriterYamato
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 06:27 GMT
#667
On April 05 2013 15:26 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 15:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
If someone from town does pick this, you will 100% be held accountable for your shots. If you're going to use it, you better be DAMN sure.


I dont see how mafia cant abuse this liberty.
They tunnel a guy, then nuke him. And we dont lynch him

Policy regarding nukes, if you launch one, you are scum bro.

Maybe an addendum:

If you launch one, and you hit town, then you get lynched no questions asked.


haha.

That works too.

How I could see this abused is politician but honestly thats a horrible role.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 06:28 GMT
#668
On April 05 2013 15:27 yamato77 wrote:
Rayn is probably town. He's an idiot at times, but eh. I don't think he'd be so spammy and carefree as scum.

Vivax' town read of him is not that odd. What is odd about Vivax is that he's not screaming at someone for being scum yet.


SHEEP ME.

Vivax is scum bro.
No gg, No skill.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
April 05 2013 06:29 GMT
#669
On April 05 2013 15:26 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 15:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
If someone from town does pick this, you will 100% be held accountable for your shots. If you're going to use it, you better be DAMN sure.


I dont see how mafia cant abuse this liberty.
They tunnel a guy, then nuke him. And we dont lynch him

Policy regarding nukes, if you launch one, you are scum bro.

Maybe an addendum:

If you launch one, and you hit town, then you get lynched no questions asked.

Arguably, nuking at all should get the person lynched I guess. Scum with the role could nuke scum for the town cred (really stupid and wifom but it's in the realm of possibility) and to bypass all of that, we could just agree to policy lynch America when they are outed in the thread to be 100% sure.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 05 2013 06:31 GMT
#670
On April 05 2013 15:27 yamato77 wrote:
Rayn is probably town. He's an idiot at times, but eh. I don't think he'd be so spammy and carefree as scum.

Vivax' town read of him is not that odd. What is odd about Vivax is that he's not screaming at someone for being scum yet.

The problem with this is that I think he was either drunk or high. Its easy to make bad decisions that you normally wouldn't make when you're fucked up.

But he was basically just quoting a "Scumtells For Dummies" book at people while yelling scum.

Who knows. Hopefully he calms down tomorrow.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 06:33 GMT
#671
On April 05 2013 15:31 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 15:27 yamato77 wrote:
Rayn is probably town. He's an idiot at times, but eh. I don't think he'd be so spammy and carefree as scum.

Vivax' town read of him is not that odd. What is odd about Vivax is that he's not screaming at someone for being scum yet.

The problem with this is that I think he was either drunk or high. Its easy to make bad decisions that you normally wouldn't make when you're fucked up.

But he was basically just quoting a "Scumtells For Dummies" book at people while yelling scum.

Who knows. Hopefully he calms down tomorrow.


He kinda did this is Red team after his kill on Acro.
Like went completely bonkers.

No gg, No skill.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 05 2013 06:34 GMT
#672
On April 05 2013 15:29 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 15:26 Keirathi wrote:
On April 05 2013 15:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
If someone from town does pick this, you will 100% be held accountable for your shots. If you're going to use it, you better be DAMN sure.


I dont see how mafia cant abuse this liberty.
They tunnel a guy, then nuke him. And we dont lynch him

Policy regarding nukes, if you launch one, you are scum bro.

Maybe an addendum:

If you launch one, and you hit town, then you get lynched no questions asked.

Arguably, nuking at all should get the person lynched I guess. Scum with the role could nuke scum for the town cred (really stupid and wifom but it's in the realm of possibility) and to bypass all of that, we could just agree to policy lynch America when they are outed in the thread to be 100% sure.

If someone is scum and starts nuking his buddies, then I'm fine with letting him live TBH.

Think about it like this: If that person is trying to emulate town, then what is the normal mafia reaction? To NK said person. If they are still alive 2/3/whatever days later, then we can talk about it again. I think its dumb to say "We're going to policy lynch anyone who uses a nuke, even if they hit scum" because then if a townie OES* pick America, and they O* hit scum, then scum don't have to use a kill to get rid of him because they know town is going to do it for them.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
April 05 2013 06:34 GMT
#673
On April 05 2013 15:19 ObviousOne wrote:
Hey Mocsta! I'll direct this question to you and Yamato since he's all AMA right now.
+ Show Spoiler +

I have two games played together with Vivax (LX and Fruity) and I was interested in getting a preliminary read on him based on what we've seen so far. I did a (pretty weak) meta case on him in LX and I have a not-entirely-unfamiliar handle on his play, but I wanted to see if my read agreed with yours.

Surprisingly he's been talking a lot of sense, but he's got Rayn as his #1 town read according to his filter:
On April 05 2013 03:19 Vivax wrote:
Supporting gonzaw and rayn for high picks so far. Objections?

I suggest everyone makes a list of his top 5 townreads to send in highest numbers, and we find the ones most agree on.

If there's someone mostly suggesting scum in his list, we will find out later.

That's why scum will try to stop this plan.

1. Rayn
2. Gonzaw
3. Vivax (duh)
4.-5. : To find out.

It seems the reason for this was because Rayn's opinion was that there was a low likelihood of there being scum in the most active/outspoken of townies for D1. This doesn't seem to jive with the concept that people are being active/outspoken about disagreeing that we should have had a plan to begin with. Each time I read the next quote I get more and more confused about what Vivax is actually saying here, to be honest. It seems as though Vivax is reading Rayn as town because Rayn is active/engaged, but Rayn is conversely suspicious of people who are active and engaged. Is this some kind of process of elimination or how did Vivax form his read? I'm not seeing it...
On April 05 2013 02:50 Vivax wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 05 2013 02:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 02:43 Vivax wrote:
It's ok caller, just means you will be the last one along with the designated elected townie mofo you'll contest. Hurt yourself bro.

I'll take a look at your options there. Seems like you like to pick the most active ones, but need to check if they're actually proposing malicious ideas. Disagreed on some stuff with sharrant, for example. It's like he wanted to leave "dangerous" roles open for scum.

It doesn't matter if they proposed good or bad ideas. Mafia is probably not going to push any ideas at all (because they all have a backdoor - because there are so many roles). Everyone pushing ideas regardless if they are good/bad are probably town at this point, especially the guys who are pushing ultimately bad ideas. :D



I would probably support you as candidate cause I don't think that there can be mostly mafia among the most active and engaged candidates you proposed, so that makes you look quite townie.

##Pick #1: Rayn


I guess I should extend this question to Vivax as well, then. Vivax, does your town read on Rayn waver at all based on what I've demonstrated before (that Rayn's scum reads are all people pushing against the current/trending of town's intentions during pre-picks). Moc, Yam, do you think Vivax' town read of Rayn is unfounded? Maybe you can explain it better than I understand it since I could be misinterpreting it.

I will look into Vivax for you, but will have to read the filter first.

As for rayn, unfortunately, you just blew my mind...
The rayn quotes identify that he thinks non-planners are scummy. Hence, technically, his actions towards RO as weird as they were, could be substantiated as town through that mentality.
e.g.
On April 05 2013 02:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Mafia is probably not going to push any ideas at all (because they all have a backdoor - because there are so many roles). Everyone pushing ideas regardless if they are good/bad are probably town at this point, especially the guys who are pushing ultimately bad ideas. :D

I still want to hear from Rayn regarding my comments on our CPR exchange though.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 06:34 GMT
#674
1 for 1 trades are never good.
No gg, No skill.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
April 05 2013 06:35 GMT
#675
On April 05 2013 15:34 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 15:29 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 05 2013 15:26 Keirathi wrote:
On April 05 2013 15:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
If someone from town does pick this, you will 100% be held accountable for your shots. If you're going to use it, you better be DAMN sure.


I dont see how mafia cant abuse this liberty.
They tunnel a guy, then nuke him. And we dont lynch him

Policy regarding nukes, if you launch one, you are scum bro.

Maybe an addendum:

If you launch one, and you hit town, then you get lynched no questions asked.

Arguably, nuking at all should get the person lynched I guess. Scum with the role could nuke scum for the town cred (really stupid and wifom but it's in the realm of possibility) and to bypass all of that, we could just agree to policy lynch America when they are outed in the thread to be 100% sure.

If someone is scum and starts nuking his buddies, then I'm fine with letting him live TBH.

Think about it like this: If that person is trying to emulate town, then what is the normal mafia reaction? To NK said person. If they are still alive 2/3/whatever days later, then we can talk about it again. I think its dumb to say "We're going to policy lynch anyone who uses a nuke, even if they hit scum" because then if a townie OES* pick America, and they O* hit scum, then scum don't have to use a kill to get rid of him because they know town is going to do it for them.

SHHH MAKE THEM FEAR THE RETRIBUTION, KEI!
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 05 2013 06:43 GMT
#676
On April 05 2013 15:18 Mocsta wrote:
Im not sure why I need to know you have me as town though? Nor why everyone else needs to know?

I plan on finding 2-3 townies that I trust and look to sheep them for the first couple of days. I'm trying out a certain strategy a veteran suggested. You'll see my full plan once the day post actually rolls out.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 05 2013 06:46 GMT
#677
@VE Why are you so quiet? I'm not used to you being so behind the scenes instead of being spammy. I would like to get a read on you.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
April 05 2013 06:48 GMT
#678
On April 05 2013 15:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
1 for 1 trades are never good.
On April 05 2013 14:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
No.

We dont shoot.
On April 05 2013 15:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Policy regarding nukes, if you launch one, you are scum bro.

Oats,

I just find stuff like this really disruptive Oats.

Like fair enough, the points you raise have validity; but the iron fist manner in which you are dropping those points; in my opinion acts to cease discussion.

Your essentially coming across as: my way, or the highway.

As I said before, some of your points this game have been very valid; I just think you need to work more on trying to develop others ideas to a common ground, rather than just.. shit on it.

Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 05 2013 06:49 GMT
#679
On April 05 2013 15:46 geript wrote:
@VE Why are you so quiet? I'm not used to you being so behind the scenes instead of being spammy. I would like to get a read on you.


Quiet VE is scum VE.

so Vivax/VE is scum.

LETS KEEP GOING.
No gg, No skill.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
April 05 2013 06:50 GMT
#680
On April 05 2013 15:46 geript wrote:
@VE Why are you so quiet? I'm not used to you being so behind the scenes instead of being spammy. I would like to get a read on you.

I sincerely hope that isnt a scum slip.

Because, I expect more from your scum play than a loose phrase like that.

I think I know what you meant; but the implication is.. you are aware of what VE is doing currently; which is knowledge townies certainly do not possess....
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 210 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 198
ProTech133
Nina 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20229
Dewaltoss 124
Mong 61
Bale 44
ZergMaN 25
Noble 9
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 728
Other Games
summit1g11280
Sick202
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick811
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 37
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Lourlo1178
• Rush1141
• Stunt44
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 19m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 19m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 19m
Replay Cast
17h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.