• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:10
CEST 13:10
KST 20:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/BreathiZen.USD/ ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6256 users

Colorado TL Meetup - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
February 03 2010 22:36 GMT
#41
I'm a Protoss player, rankwise I'm on the lower end of D, but my mechanics are getting a good bit better, so hopefully I'll start moving up a bit.

The 26th is good for me since I get out of class around 1230, as is the 27th. Oh, I'll be brining a laptop.

@thopol - If I'm not mistaken Park Hill is kinda over by colorado blvd/east colfax, that general area. If I'm remembering right that is fine by me, because I'm over at Regis so its only like a 6 or so miles. If several people want rides that are all over the city, then a convienent meeting spot would be really helpful.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
dyren
Profile Joined December 2009
United States260 Posts
February 03 2010 22:36 GMT
#42
27th @ 2 is good. 26th not as good but whatever the host requires is fine.

Race: Protoss
Rank: S-Class mother fuckerss.
Bringing the desktop...

I don't have the balls or time to ladder/practice but when I move into my new place I'll have more time to spend playing. (right now I spend a lot of time in my car...) I can beat D rankers pretty easily but it looks like I'll have to practice my non-existent PvZ a bit T.T ..

I'm in boulder w/ a Jeep and can carpool with a few people if necessary.

Cheers
(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
February 04 2010 01:00 GMT
#43
OK, so here's the deal. We only have space for 10 people. The current list is:
reallogic
thopol
Viperskwa
L_Master
Meta
dyren
CVBaqq
Hypnosis
Sanity

This leaves one more spot, and I know LeperKhan showed some interest via PM a couple of weeks back. Unfortunately this means we can't really handle extra guests.

If you are on this list and won't be able to make it on the 26th or 27th, please post about it. We need to get the date and attendance finalized pretty soon.
LeperKahn
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Romania1852 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-04 17:26:15
February 04 2010 16:54 GMT
#44
I'm down. 26th or 27th works for me as long as I can be fashionably late on the 27th.

I'm sure we'll discuss there, but we should really consider doing a boarding trip or somesuch too. Are we looking at a lan for the 27th? That'd be sick.

Also, I'm a D+ zerg from boulder :O
Somebody mentioned HoN as well. I'm terrible at the game and even worse high, but let's do it!
CJ Entusman #14 • http://soundcloud.com/discodinosaur • https://discosaur.bandcamp.com/
Tenryu
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States565 Posts
February 04 2010 17:47 GMT
#45
Finally something happens bw wise in Colorado and i wont be there for it . Sucks. Just went barhopping at Boulder like a week ago too. Oh well, maybe next time
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Understar
Hypnosis
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States2061 Posts
February 05 2010 00:58 GMT
#46
I will keep my Friday and Saturday the 26th/27th open!

im bringing weed
Science without religion is lame, Religion without science is blind
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
February 05 2010 04:16 GMT
#47
OK, well reallogic, it seems like there isn't any objection to either date.
How about we do 2:00p on Friday the 26th? If work/school is an issue for starting that early we'll push it back a couple of hours.
If that sounds good for you it's final.

This is going to be awesome. We can even catch the start of WL if it's on when it normally is on Fridays.
dyren
Profile Joined December 2009
United States260 Posts
February 05 2010 22:17 GMT
#48
Psyched!
(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
reallogic
Profile Joined October 2008
United States65 Posts
February 05 2010 23:21 GMT
#49
I'm checking with my friend this weekend to verify. Just FYI if there are any controlled substances at the LAN you will not be staying period. This is being held at my apartment complexes community center during the day, so use some common sense and discretion guys.

-RL
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
February 06 2010 01:21 GMT
#50
very awesome :D!
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
LeperKahn
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Romania1852 Posts
February 06 2010 19:32 GMT
#51
I figured I'd mention I likely won't be staying very long for a lan, so if that frees up space please let someone else lan with you guys. I'll swing by and meet you all, but I can't stay too long.
Still so excited though!
CJ Entusman #14 • http://soundcloud.com/discodinosaur • https://discosaur.bandcamp.com/
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
February 11 2010 06:55 GMT
#52
Oh, hey, I sent out some PMs but forgot the date. The final date is the 26th. Friday the 26th of February.

If I didn't PM you, PM me. If I did PM you, PM me back.

This is going to be so sick.
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-23 20:45:12
February 23 2010 20:44 GMT
#53
Ok, so everything is finalized, but I haven't heard back from anyone about rides. If I PMed you, hit me back or post in here if you need or can offer a ride to someone. If you already told me, that's cool.

Oh, and someone bring a camera so we can post some pics of the event.

EDIT: I hope to god one of you has beta and I can try it.
MamiyaOtaru
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1687 Posts
February 23 2010 20:58 GMT
#54
this is probably the closest a TL meetup is ever going to be to Wyoming. It's still a 7 hour drive from where I am. What am I doing Friday..
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
February 23 2010 22:52 GMT
#55
What time are you guys going to meet on Friday? If there is still space for one more I could probably make it if someone gives me a ride (or I could public transportation it up too.)
NiGoL
Profile Joined September 2008
1868 Posts
February 23 2010 23:37 GMT
#56
is that DS-Sanity ? =_0
http://www.twitter.com/NiGoLBW playing league on a competitive level
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
February 23 2010 23:53 GMT
#57
I thinked I PM'd you about it thopol, but yes I can still give rides, and I have space for 3 or 4 if someone is okay sitting middle.

I'm at Regis, which is up by 50th and Lowell. If you guys want rides do let me know ASAP so I can figure out the best route for me to pick people up or for you guys to meet.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
February 24 2010 02:22 GMT
#58
I'd appreciate a ride L_Master. Jonoman92 would like one too. I haven't heard from anyone else in need. I'm up by City Park, on the east side by the museum, though I can get around by bus if this is inconvenient.
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
February 26 2010 09:33 GMT
#59
See you guys tomorrow. Don't forget to bring all your shit, an ethernet cord and some dollars for pizza.

I'm pumped as hell for this.
CVBaqq
Profile Joined May 2008
Taiwan14 Posts
February 26 2010 15:20 GMT
#60
It seems like I can come. I have a final till 5pm and ill probably end up there at like 5 30 if there seems to be room left.
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 278
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings36
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko247
OGKoka 196
Rex 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40443
Calm 3512
Shuttle 1330
Bisu 937
Hyuk 353
Stork 319
actioN 316
Zeus 264
Soma 231
FanTaSy 212
[ Show more ]
Rush 183
Mong 175
firebathero 153
EffOrt 110
Mini 109
Last 99
Soulkey 97
Light 84
Dewaltoss 61
Pusan 60
ZerO 58
Snow 54
Bale 45
Shine 44
Killer 42
NotJumperer 41
Barracks 35
Free 34
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 34
Yoon 30
hero 25
Sharp 22
Noble 18
HiyA 17
sorry 15
Aegong 13
Sacsri 13
JYJ 12
yabsab 12
Sea.KH 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5232
League of Legends
JimRising 306
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1312
shoxiejesuss720
kRYSTAL_6
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King111
Other Games
gofns27326
summit1g6165
singsing1654
crisheroes250
DeMusliM176
B2W.Neo174
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick611
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• LUISG 23
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV306
• lizZardDota2113
League of Legends
• Stunt276
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 50m
OSC
11h 5m
Replay Cast
11h 50m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.