• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:17
CEST 14:17
KST 21:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8727 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 204 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 07 2013 20:09 GMT
#541
On July 08 2013 04:34 Onegu wrote:
Just the way he admited he launched it but didnt explain why gives me a really big scum vibe
I'ma interested in this.

Had he explained himself (also, he more or less did - + Show Spoiler +
On July 07 2013 09:20 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:07 Xatalos wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I will roleclaim!

I am The Defender Of The House Of Chezinu!

My objective is to kill all those who oppose the almighty GOD!
Therefore, as said, i will revenge-nuke anyone who is going to oppose the truth. Don't push me!

For mother Russia! For victory! For Chezinu!


##Nuke: Chezinu


Chezinu Rulez! So don't break Chezinu's Rule.

##Nuke: Xatalos

xat fakenuked chez, chez nuked xat back
), would you feel townier on him? Is it the explanation itself that's important, and any explanation would be townier than a no-explanation nuke?

If it's not just giving an explanation, but the actual explanation given, can you give me 1-2 examples of a townie explanation for a nuke and a scummy explanation for a nuke?
Fe fi fo fum.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 07 2013 20:10 GMT
#542
On July 08 2013 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
How do you see me as lynch target FirmTofu? I have zero votes on me.

Also geript is totally town.

FT is a newb. I'd leave him alone for now. It'll be easier to get a really solid read on him later on. He was pretty decent in the recent NMM IIRC
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 07 2013 20:11 GMT
#543
I disagree with vayne lynch. I dunno what to think of austin/onegu.

I would add ON/Chez/Maju into the list.
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 07 2013 20:12 GMT
#544
Also. Chezinu should be given a day or maybe two max. He's pretty decent as town but thrives on chaos (from both alignments); but I think his mindset is a bit more obvious when given time.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 07 2013 20:12 GMT
#545
EBWOP: above in response to gerip.

Yeah i think FT is town.
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 07 2013 20:13 GMT
#546
@Rayn. Let's talk about Chez I guess unless there's someone else you'd like to talk about. I will admit that this game looks suspiciously similar to his scum play in LX but other than the nuke is there anything specific you'd like to lynch him for?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 07 2013 20:13 GMT
#547
Also, why don't you like a vayne lynch?
Nirvana.Gabo
Profile Joined July 2013
Canada34 Posts
July 07 2013 20:16 GMT
#548
I like a vayne lynch.
100% in their own words, seriously
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 07 2013 20:17 GMT
#549
On July 08 2013 05:16 Nirvana.Gabo wrote:
I like a vayne lynch.

Why? What other lynches do you like? Who do you suspect as scum?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 07 2013 20:20 GMT
#550
Other than the nuke, no. But i doubt town!Chezinu is dumb enough to nuke a guy who he should read as town atm. Compare that to scum!Chezinu and voilá, we have a winner!

vayne's conspiracy theory about johnny's - my alignment and his thought process screams town to me. It's so incredibly hard to understand he must genuinely believe in that. :D I don't think he would pull that kinda stuff from his ass as scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 07 2013 20:21 GMT
#551
EBWOP: It's so incredibly hard to understand that i think he must genuinely believe in that.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 07 2013 20:22 GMT
#552
I also think ON is scum, what do you think about him geript?
table for two on a tv tray
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 07 2013 20:24 GMT
#553
Meapak, if you're still around:

On July 07 2013 10:19 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 09:56 austinmcc wrote:
The post-chez stuff is shitting up the thread but doing so in a very obvious and very...wrong way. If he's scum and just trying to get chez nuked, that seems silly AND is going to put a target on his head if chez were town (OMG CHEZ NUKED TOWN, NUKE CHEZ, OMG CHEZ WAS TOWN....NUKE ME?).

Therefore, I don't want to lynch him right now.
Does this make sense, MZ? If he were scum, he's either trying to sac chez for credit or he's trying to get someone to nuke town chez for nuking town xat. (Or both are scum and then rayn wouldn't be doing this probs, because he'd look bad/odd when xat flipped)

What, specifically, are you seeing in terms of him going from defensive --> shitting, and why does it give you a scumread?


Even in your big list post, you drop "lolscum" as your only reasoning.
Fe fi fo fum.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 07 2013 20:24 GMT
#554
ON doesn't seem like scum to me, he seems like some one that's gonna die tonight. His play reeks of PR power. Bursting with opinions but hes trying to seem like he's useless or something. That or 3rd party.
I come in for the scraps
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
July 07 2013 20:25 GMT
#555
On July 08 2013 05:08 geript wrote:
Right now, I would be down for the following lynches. I will explain more about why tomorrow after d&d
WaveofShadow -- Something's off with WoS. I absolutely hate his town read on Gumshoe when it came out; it just reeks of scum play. I really hate this post + Show Spoiler +
On July 07 2013 09:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Also hai guise I back.
Did I miss anything important other than what is likely a whole bunch of town players all shitting on each other?
. This just doesn't feel like how WoS operates as town to me. The only post of his that I actually like is his post on Chezinu early on re:LX. I don't really like how he defended Rayn either. Whoops looks pretty obviously like stupid town to me and that's something that I would expect WoS would be able to recognize considering that he and I have played about the same number of games and have roughly the same amount of experience here.
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 11:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 07 2013 10:30 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 10:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
But honey I didn't make it obvious! How did you figure me out?

Just tell me who is on your scum team.

Well since you caught me I feel it's only fair.

It's me, Ace, SnB, CaucasianAsian, and of course I'm bussing johnnywup.

I fully expected WoS to respond to this with a joke, but his list is a bit too random. Ace (solid towny), SnB (lurker), CA (scummy lurker), Whoops (stupid town). It feels very much like a "joke" response scum list I gave to Dandel last game. It's neither a true joke, but it's also not moving the game forward.

Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 00:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
You know what's funny?
Both of the people voting for me currently have provided absolutely zero reasoning as to why I'm scum.

I really hate this defense. He should at least see the irony in that he hasn't provided any reasons for voting Whoops which is pretty much I did for voting him. His filter is just exceptionally aimless and pandering. There's just not any attempt what I I perceive as typical WoS scum hunting.

Onegu -- Last night/this morning I was really feeling an Onegu lynch. Something's changed when I read it today. I'm going to shift him back to null after rereading NMM XLIII

Vayne -- He's not being arrogant at all which is what I remember from the town games of his that I've read/played/whatever. I don't have much experience with him, but he at least seems to try albeit seemingly badly and there's just no effort whatsoever being put in. His lack of attitude is just really putting me off.

austin -- I just feel like this is exactly how he played the last game PTP and nothing like PYP. Austin as town is much, much better than this. I just really don't feel like feel like he's anything more than null which for him is pretty much a scum tell.

caucasainasian -- He came in bitching about the thread and left. This is like a trademarked Gonzaw scumread. Both of his posts are essentially saying, "Uh I'm worthless right now but I'm here so you know guys stuff."



Hmm. I agree about austinmcc. He felt useless in PTP unlike his town play (which is clearly townish) - and he *was* scum in PTP. I guess you could say that if he isn't townish, he's most likely scum. It's been enough time now IMO for him to start appearing townish, so unless he steps up soon, I feel like he almost has to be scum.

What changed your read on Onegu to null?

Vayne and caucasianasian feel null to me. Hard to say townish or scummy yet.

WoS's play bothers me somewhat, but his play was worse IMO in PTP (and he was town). I'm not willing to lynch him yet, especially since there are better choices. Like Onegu, austinmcc, MajuGarzett, Abenson... Maybe even Dandel Ion for his very different play compared to his town play in PTP. Chezinu maybe, although it might be better to wait on him.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 07 2013 20:26 GMT
#556
I don't think I've ever seen him make sense as either alignment. But I think it was a newbie game and another game or two (as town) where he came off as super arrogant. I don't see that at all here. I also don't see how his conspiracy theories make him town. Normally, I would agree that that type of this tends to be a newbie town tell, but I don't see any real convoluted aspect to them. His thought process is just so intentionally murky to me that I don't like it in addition to the random meta bonus. But eh,

Can we at least both agree that NirvanaMonkey should be lynched if he doesn't do shit other than his one previous post?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 07 2013 20:27 GMT
#557
On July 08 2013 05:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I also think ON is scum, what do you think about him geript?

ON? Onegu or is that someone else?
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 07 2013 20:28 GMT
#558
On July 08 2013 05:26 geript wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen him make sense as either alignment. But I think it was a newbie game and another game or two (as town) where he came off as super arrogant. I don't see that at all here. I also don't see how his conspiracy theories make him town. Normally, I would agree that that type of this tends to be a newbie town tell, but I don't see any real convoluted aspect to them. His thought process is just so intentionally murky to me that I don't like it in addition to the random meta bonus. But eh,

Can we at least both agree that NirvanaMonkey should be lynched if he doesn't do shit other than his one previous post?


I play differently in every single game so meta'ing me with a pretty bad choice. I will agree that the posted you quoted is intentionally scummy, I was trying to bait scum into trying to make some shitty case on it but I don't really think you're scum so it didn't work that well.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 07 2013 20:28 GMT
#559
On July 08 2013 05:27 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 05:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I also think ON is scum, what do you think about him geript?

ON? Onegu or is that someone else?


OriginalName. read his filter. He's scum/third party/PR he definitely aint no VT
I come in for the scraps
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 07 2013 20:29 GMT
#560
OrigName is null-scum for me. I felt he was scummy last night but I reread him again today and I'm less sure. He's mostly blendy which I heavily dislike, but I'd like to see a bit more from him. If he continues to be null then I'd be very happy to lynch him.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko430
ProTech120
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37085
firebathero 1453
Bisu 1428
Horang2 917
Hyuk 428
BeSt 373
Mini 263
EffOrt 253
Larva 235
Light 229
[ Show more ]
Soma 207
ZerO 110
Mong 94
Barracks 93
Rush 92
Leta 90
Pusan 65
Snow 63
Shinee 40
ToSsGirL 37
JYJ 36
NaDa 31
Mind 30
Aegong 28
Sexy 22
Bale 21
zelot 20
sorry 19
Sacsri 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
JulyZerg 12
Noble 11
Icarus 6
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Gorgc492
XaKoH 386
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1267
Khaldor1054
Other Games
gofns38377
singsing2256
olofmeister1342
B2W.Neo334
Livibee205
hiko86
Mew2King83
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream255
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH168
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• HerbMon 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
43m
OSC
9h 43m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 43m
Online Event
22h 43m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.