• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:11
CEST 09:11
KST 16:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9799 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 230 Next
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
March 10 2013 22:03 GMT
#521
On March 11 2013 06:50 Kurumi wrote:
oh and if you dont i will pardon the lynch target because i fucking can


"and we must not forget this one, sir"

of course not, little mouse!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
March 10 2013 22:04 GMT
#522
you do not need to build any fucking cases you jub jubs just lynch me
god
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 10 2013 22:05 GMT
#523
On March 11 2013 07:04 Kurumi wrote:
you do not need to build any fucking cases you jub jubs just lynch me
god


Umadbro?
Grubby's #1 Fan
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 10 2013 22:06 GMT
#524
Announcement!

[image loading]


Kurumi is town-aligned.

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
March 10 2013 22:07 GMT
#525
I am dead serious people. As for now, I am Town. Day 2 I might be an imba JOAT and this sacrifice won't be here. Take me as I am.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 10 2013 22:07 GMT
#526
On March 11 2013 06:57 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2013 06:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2013 06:20 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 11 2013 06:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 11 2013 05:59 cDgCorazon wrote:
Hmmm...guess who has decided to lurk now that other targets are being hunted? Yamato and Acro...

##Vote: Yamato

Gonna start scumhunting?


Does this not describe your play too? Did you not just delurk to call out Yam/Acro for something you yourself were guilty of?

What do you think of the "other targets being hunted"?


I think Strongandbig's argument is very good. It's very convincing, but we are still a long time away from the deadline. Other than that, I've just seen a lot of nonsense and posts that I cannot understand.

I was the first one to start scum hunting, don't accuse me of not doing that...

Also, it's a bit frustrating to try and scumhunt and then have 5 people complain that no one has scumhunted...


[vivax]
You think his argument is very good? His case is pretty big what exactly do you think is good about it or what parts do you think are good?

If you think his argument is good why aren't you pushing Oats and say we're far away from deadline?
[/vivax]



I think he makes good points. If you're going to make me repeat what he is saying and then try to hammer me for it, it's not going to happen.

I'm not pushing Oats because I am pushing my own read (Yamato). Just because SnB's case is good doesn't give us an excuse to sit around for 24+ hours and do nothing. I've already said why Yamato is scummy and now I'm voting for him. It's pretty simple.


I don't think I said I wanted to hammer you it's just strange that you comment on someone's case as being very good without reacting to it by either voting for the guy in the case or putting it into relation with your own case.

I don't understand why you are so afraid of me I just asked you something that made me curious
Why aren't you trying to persuade me about the yamato lynch then?

You too Kurumi I only asked you to write in a way that is understandable I don't get why you react like that (also you failed to roleplay didn't I break the Chezinu role or something like that ? )
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
March 10 2013 22:07 GMT
#527
So do you believe his claim that he can turn informant then?
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
March 10 2013 22:08 GMT
#528
yeah town aligned for as today, bullshit
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 10 2013 22:08 GMT
#529
Raise your hand if you trust that announcement.

*keeps it lowered*
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
March 10 2013 22:08 GMT
#530
ALSO I HOPED IT WAS A DAY VIG, WHY THE FUCK YOU DID NOT CHECK SOMEONE LIKE VER
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 10 2013 22:08 GMT
#531
On March 11 2013 06:47 Kurumi wrote:
oh I will repeat that
I AM A SCUM ROLE AND I AM TOWN ALIGNED AND I WANT TO DIE SO WE CAN AVOID THE POSSIBILITY OF ME BEING A MOLE
thanks


so, if you're intent on being lynched, why don't you tell us what your role is?

hi s&b. we're not lynching Oats today and to be honest I only barely skimmed your case. $10 says that what you said is probably valid, but it doesn't make Oats mafia.

By far the most interesting result of the case is that Corazon agrees with it, despite having played with Oats before (more than once I think?).

Corazon, why don't you tell me in your own words why you think Oats is mafia, why don't you tell me how Oats' play is different this game than in Hiro's game. thanks bish.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
March 10 2013 22:09 GMT
#532
These two opponents
are both looking for rodents
while not scum hunting like they could
I'd take a gamble and say that one is no good.
No wonder of lynching each other they are proponents.

Now marv, my good friend
the day will soon come to an end.
Who is it you'd most like to swing?
Which lad do you must want to sing?
You aren't shy, don't pretend.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 10 2013 22:09 GMT
#533
er, if Kurumi is mod-confirmed town-aligned for today, then we're not lynching him
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 10 2013 22:10 GMT
#534
On March 11 2013 07:09 Promethelax wrote:
These two opponents
are both looking for rodents
while not scum hunting like they could
I'd take a gamble and say that one is no good.
No wonder of lynching each other they are proponents.

Now marv, my good friend
the day will soon come to an end.
Who is it you'd most like to swing?
Which lad do you must want to sing?
You aren't shy, don't pretend.


the day is nowhere near coming to an end. I know you're limericking for whatever reason but that still isn't true I don't know who I want to lynch right now.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
March 10 2013 22:11 GMT
#535
On March 11 2013 07:09 marvellosity wrote:
er, if Kurumi is mod-confirmed town-aligned for today, then we're not lynching him

it could be false for all you know
i am pardoner
janitor
muter
super framer
roleblocker
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 10 2013 22:12 GMT
#536
On March 11 2013 07:09 marvellosity wrote:
er, if Kurumi is mod-confirmed town-aligned for today, then we're not lynching him


How is that mod-confirmed we don't know if that role belongs to scum or town and how it works.

You disappoint me marv
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 10 2013 22:12 GMT
#537
On March 11 2013 07:11 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2013 07:09 marvellosity wrote:
er, if Kurumi is mod-confirmed town-aligned for today, then we're not lynching him

it could be false for all you know
i am pardoner
janitor
muter
super framer
roleblocker


this was never advertised as a bastard setup

if the host tells me you're town, i'm gonna say you're town for today.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 10 2013 22:12 GMT
#538
On March 11 2013 07:12 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2013 07:09 marvellosity wrote:
er, if Kurumi is mod-confirmed town-aligned for today, then we're not lynching him


How is that mod-confirmed we don't know if that role belongs to scum or town and how it works.

You disappoint me marv


the host said Kurumi is town-aligned

what more do you want?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 10 2013 22:13 GMT
#539
worst power role usage if by town ever. People are so bad
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
March 10 2013 22:14 GMT
#540
On March 11 2013 07:10 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2013 07:09 Promethelax wrote:
These two opponents
are both looking for rodents
while not scum hunting like they could
I'd take a gamble and say that one is no good.
No wonder of lynching each other they are proponents.

Now marv, my good friend
the day will soon come to an end.
Who is it you'd most like to swing?
Which lad do you must want to sing?
You aren't shy, don't pretend.


the day is nowhere near coming to an end. I know you're limericking for whatever reason but that still isn't true I don't know who I want to lynch right now.


The day is half complete
the truth cannot compete
With these rhymes of mine
which I write to pass time.
These limericks are quite a treat.

Your answer is fair
so I do declare
Please look into our duelling moles
At least one has a scum role.
So is kita's announcement a red herr'?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1117
BeSt 289
sorry 107
Soma 90
Soulkey 71
Mind 65
Bale 25
ZergMaN 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
League of Legends
JimRising 611
Other Games
summit1g9211
WinterStarcraft751
Coldzera 713
C9.Mang0277
Sick191
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick684
BasetradeTV236
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2238
Other Games
• Shiphtur720
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 49m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 49m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.