• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:40
CEST 20:40
KST 03:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11406 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 246

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 244 245 246 247 248 273 Next
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 07 2011 00:53 GMT
#4901
I was RBed night 3. That's why I didn't DT then. -.-
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 07 2011 00:56 GMT
#4902
On April 07 2011 09:53 CubEdIn wrote:
I was RBed night 3. That's why I didn't DT then. -.-


That's when Kav claimed it, wasn't it?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
April 07 2011 01:07 GMT
#4903
On April 07 2011 09:53 CubEdIn wrote:
I was RBed night 3. That's why I didn't DT then. -.-


Wasn't sure if the discussed target was actually that target for that night. Last night should be accurate.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 07 2011 01:36 GMT
#4904
I'm onboard with the plan thing.
:3
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 07 2011 01:37 GMT
#4905
I can't read DT without thinking "Dark Templar."

Anyhow, soon it will again be night.
Also, the votes are silly. Amber can't vote orgolove? I'm sure he can.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 07 2011 02:02 GMT
#4906
Come on LSB. Surprise us!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 07 2011 02:07 GMT
#4907
[spectral voice] I kept kita on IRC for a while, my bad [/spectral voice]
Moderator
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 07 2011 02:16 GMT
#4908
On April 07 2011 11:07 GMarshal wrote:
[spectral voice] I kept kita on IRC for a while, my bad [/spectral voice]


Gosh darn it GM.


We want our post!
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 07 2011 02:20 GMT
#4909
Just so you guys know, this is the <insert high number here>th day in a row that I'm up at 5:20 am with work to do in the morning.
My gf is threatening to move out.

I'm starting to think that being awake @ cycle change may not be worth it.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-07 02:24:56
April 07 2011 02:22 GMT
#4910
Night 5


[image loading]


Orgolove was getting impatient. He had marked his death on the calendar days ago. He knew getting caught up in the black market wasn’t for him. The streets were his true calling. He marched to the town square for the last time. There was no fear in the eyes of the town he passed by. Those who used to hide in the shadows due to his mere presence now openly mocked him. The streets had been lost.

Orgolove the Mafia Drug Runner has been lynched!

You are the Mafia Drug Runner. You have access to the black market. Your mission is to take control of the black market through any means possible. If you kill the Third Party Banker and Arms Dealer, the black market will be closed and all remaining weapons and money will go to the mafia. You may buy a dose of Caffamphetamine for 1,000,000 kronos. However, as mafia you are unwilling and therefore cannot use the drugs yourself. Only one dose of drugs can be used per day. After 3 total doses of drugs, a person’s brain gets messed up and kills himself. You don’t have to tell them that of course. Caffamphetamine allows a night action to be used twice.


Please send in night actions, you have 24 hours.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 07 2011 02:23 GMT
#4911
I uhh gave kitaman27 the opportunity to post the night post. I was totally not distracted by stomping noobs at tetris.

(Btw, what's up with only allowing 5 KO's before Facebook tetris kicks you from the game???)
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 07 2011 02:25 GMT
#4912
So he's been drugging the bus driver?

So sick!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 07 2011 02:25 GMT
#4913
ENDGAME

Part 2: Night time

Ok, this part is make or break, so pay attention.

Step 1: We have lynched red. I can activate one of the people who voted for him.

Step 2: I have ACTIVATED one of you guys (or myself). I’m not going to say who, because scum may try to temper with this, somehow. I will say, though, that said person can now use a KP on someone. You will be informed of this by the host (I hope), so you will know who you are. All you have to do is be the town hero for the night and KILL AMBER[LIGHT]

Again, let me make this clear:
- Do not talk here regarding this. You know who you are, you know what you have to do. No clues for scum please.
- Do not say that “I didn’t get notified” or stuff like that, to let scum narrow their chances. If there’s nothing you HAVE to say during the night, then just keep quiet.

Tomorrow
I will most likely be dead. But fear not, you have this. All you have to do is lynch Mr.Wiggles.
However, you will have to decide who to trust: kav or dec.
Please be very clear-minded. I still think that dec is the scum, but I’m not positive. Keep in mind that my vote, at this moment is for deconduo for the second lynch.
His story has a huge hole that Kav pointed out: he did not mention that he can kill people. This might mean that the PM is fake. After all, it will be YOUR decision. Just make sure you put your bombs on the right guy, jonn! (if you do not, scum can hit you and take 2 people out after lynching Wiggles. This will inevitably result in town losing the game).

Also, the fact that Amber said he should've been RBed makes me think they're fking with us. Mostly because he said he should've been role blocked when I was. Do not fall for this. Think for yourselves.

My faith is with you guys. Win this for me!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 07 2011 02:26 GMT
#4914
On April 07 2011 11:20 CubEdIn wrote:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/imageuploader/
Just so you guys know, this is the <insert high number here>th day in a row that I'm up at 5:20 am with work to do in the morning.
My gf is threatening to move out.

I'm starting to think that being awake @ cycle change may not be worth it.



Yeah, I would definitely recommend going to bed at a time other than the cycle change.
Especially if you care about your girl.

Anyhow, no surprise at orgo's flip. I don't understand what it means when he doesn't use the drugs himself. It sounds a lot like the RPGs.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 07 2011 02:28 GMT
#4915
Cubed, I didn't get notified.
you gotta dance
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 07 2011 02:29 GMT
#4916
On April 07 2011 11:26 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 11:20 CubEdIn wrote:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/imageuploader/
Just so you guys know, this is the <insert high number here>th day in a row that I'm up at 5:20 am with work to do in the morning.
My gf is threatening to move out.

I'm starting to think that being awake @ cycle change may not be worth it.



Yeah, I would definitely recommend going to bed at a time other than the cycle change.
Especially if you care about your girl.

Anyhow, no surprise at orgo's flip. I don't understand what it means when he doesn't use the drugs himself. It sounds a lot like the RPGs.


It means that he could make someone use their night action twice, but not themselves (mafia). So yeah.

Also, I was kidding about my gf. She can't leave, that's what the chain is for.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 07 2011 02:30 GMT
#4917
On April 07 2011 11:28 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Cubed, I didn't get notified.


WTF I told you not to do this.

GOD.

Now Wiggles will know!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 07 2011 02:48 GMT
#4918
[spectral voice] Cubed, I did get notified, you wanted me to shoot RoL, right? [/spectral voice]
Moderator
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
April 07 2011 02:52 GMT
#4919
[ghost]Gmarshal you lying scum! I was notified. Don't worry guys its okay, I shot LSB![/ghost]
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 07 2011 03:09 GMT
#4920
kav/decon/kav/decon/kav/decon/kav/decon/kav/decon/kav/decon

hm.....................
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Prev 1 244 245 246 247 248 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 623
ProTech133
UpATreeSC 127
JuggernautJason45
MindelVK 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31332
Calm 3035
Shuttle 825
firebathero 161
Mini 120
Dewaltoss 107
HiyA 28
Hyun 28
Bale 27
NaDa 25
[ Show more ]
soO 23
Aegong 19
PianO 19
Free 17
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7644
XaKoH 251
Fuzer 150
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1609
fl0m1438
x6flipin253
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu472
Other Games
FrodaN1260
Beastyqt774
ceh9573
B2W.Neo531
mouzStarbuck377
Livibee185
byalli153
C9.Mang0130
RotterdaM101
KnowMe99
ToD93
Trikslyr78
Mew2King54
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur824
• imaqtpie801
• WagamamaTV271
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 35m
Replay Cast
4h 20m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.