• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:26
CEST 09:26
KST 16:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9808 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 248

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 246 247 248 249 250 273 Next
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 07 2011 11:58 GMT
#4941
You make a good point, though. If you die tonight, and town hangs wiggles tomorrow, it will be... 3 townies left: 1 confirmed (lanaia or eiii), ilovejonn and kavdragon.

At which point the sure way to win is for ilovejonn to place both bombs on kavdragon and lynch ilovejonn. That will make the confirmed townie an instant weiner winner.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 07 2011 11:59 GMT
#4942
On April 07 2011 20:56 CubEdIn wrote:
*sigh*
Yee of little faith.


You believe kav is town over me, ofc I don't have a whole lot of faith in you.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 07 2011 11:59 GMT
#4943
Nothing is set in stone my friend.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 07 2011 12:00 GMT
#4944
...part from... things that ARE indeed set in stone. But I meant, in this specific scenario.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 07 2011 12:09 GMT
#4945
On April 07 2011 20:58 CubEdIn wrote:
You make a good point, though. If you die tonight, and town hangs wiggles tomorrow, it will be... 3 townies left: 1 confirmed (lanaia or eiii), ilovejonn and kavdragon.

At which point the sure way to win is for ilovejonn to place both bombs on kavdragon and lynch ilovejonn. That will make the confirmed townie an instant weiner winner.


I would just lynch kav outright. Just in case he had some role fuxxery to avoid the bombs.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 07 2011 13:19 GMT
#4946
And we know for sure ilovejonn is black becaaaaaaause?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 07 2011 13:20 GMT
#4947
I meant town*.

I mean I know Eiii and Lanaia are confirmed, but ilovejonn is only confirmed by his actions.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 07 2011 14:21 GMT
#4948
On April 07 2011 22:20 CubEdIn wrote:
I meant town*.

I mean I know Eiii and Lanaia are confirmed, but ilovejonn is only confirmed by his actions.


His actions plus this:


Hi I'm Kenpachi an I'm your friendly neighborhood hatter and unlike what other people say about me I'm quiet sane and I’m very methodical I can’t speak for my brother but all I know is that my targets were well thought out and well placed and I am so confident so I will prove it to you by blowing myself up.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 07 2011 14:23 GMT
#4949
And because kav is obviously black, but no one else seems to see it.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 07 2011 14:28 GMT
#4950
Town is just being nice and quiet for now. You guys can talk about this tomorrow. If we screw up tonight we lose on the spot, so just keep calm and wait for dawn.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 07 2011 16:19 GMT
#4951
[spectral voice] you people are so boring that I am forced to go and haunt the SC2 strategy forum. I will be suing all of you for the therapy [/spectral voice]
Moderator
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 07 2011 16:27 GMT
#4952
On April 08 2011 01:19 GMarshal wrote:
[spectral voice] you people are so boring that I am forced to go and haunt the SC2 strategy forum. I will be suing all of you for the therapy [/spectral voice]

You don't stand a ghost of a chance.
Life can only kill you once.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 07 2011 16:29 GMT
#4953
ugh, that wasn't punny at all
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 07 2011 16:32 GMT
#4954
On April 07 2011 19:43 deconduo wrote:
For example:

-Decon proves kav is lying about being vet.


How many times do I have to tell you? I never claimed ANYTHING about why I survived. Only that I was hit. If you were a real vet you would have checked this to be sure.

On April 07 2011 19:35 deconduo wrote:
Lets throw away the fact that the timing of my roleclaim makes perfect sense for a green and no sense for a black.



On April 07 2011 08:27 Kavdragon wrote:
You claimed vet day 2. The purpose of vets is to draw hits to themselves, and claiming vet more or less defeats the purpose of the entire role! Anyone who was actually a vet would have spent the time to look over my posts to check and see if I actually claimed vet. You've played long enough to understand this, and yet you made a mistake, cause I didn't claim vet. It just doesn't make sense. I wasn't being really spammy, so it wouldn't have taken very long to look through my posts to see where I claimed vet, yet you didn't. It just doesn't make sense from a vet's perspective.

However, if you look at it from a black's perspective, it makes a ton of sense: You pretend to be a vet that made a mistake, and in an accident, you tell people that you're a vet. This would make anyone with KP shy away from hitting you. It wasn't a bad plan for a black, I mean, you haven't been hit yet, have you? And even if you were/are hit, you've got your explanation all set up for you.


Even if we take into account that you kill your killer instead of surviving the shot, your "role" is still one that is designed to take a hit: You die, your killer dies. A green for a scum is a good trade any day. No matter how you look at it, any role who's power activates on death is NOT a role designed to make it to the end of the game. You were meant to be hit, you claimed at a time that didn't make sense for a green, but makes tons of sense for black.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 07 2011 16:45 GMT
#4955
On April 08 2011 01:32 Kavdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 19:43 deconduo wrote:
For example:

-Decon proves kav is lying about being vet.


How many times do I have to tell you? I never claimed ANYTHING about why I survived. Only that I was hit. If you were a real vet you would have checked this to be sure.


As much as I think he's scum, he makes a very good point here.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 07 2011 17:42 GMT
#4956
On April 08 2011 01:32 Kavdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 19:43 deconduo wrote:
For example:

-Decon proves kav is lying about being vet.


How many times do I have to tell you? I never claimed ANYTHING about why I survived. Only that I was hit. If you were a real vet you would have checked this to be sure.

Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 19:35 deconduo wrote:
Lets throw away the fact that the timing of my roleclaim makes perfect sense for a green and no sense for a black.



Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 08:27 Kavdragon wrote:
You claimed vet day 2. The purpose of vets is to draw hits to themselves, and claiming vet more or less defeats the purpose of the entire role! Anyone who was actually a vet would have spent the time to look over my posts to check and see if I actually claimed vet. You've played long enough to understand this, and yet you made a mistake, cause I didn't claim vet. It just doesn't make sense. I wasn't being really spammy, so it wouldn't have taken very long to look through my posts to see where I claimed vet, yet you didn't. It just doesn't make sense from a vet's perspective.

However, if you look at it from a black's perspective, it makes a ton of sense: You pretend to be a vet that made a mistake, and in an accident, you tell people that you're a vet. This would make anyone with KP shy away from hitting you. It wasn't a bad plan for a black, I mean, you haven't been hit yet, have you? And even if you were/are hit, you've got your explanation all set up for you.


Even if we take into account that you kill your killer instead of surviving the shot, your "role" is still one that is designed to take a hit: You die, your killer dies. A green for a scum is a good trade any day. No matter how you look at it, any role who's power activates on death is NOT a role designed to make it to the end of the game. You were meant to be hit, you claimed at a time that didn't make sense for a green, but makes tons of sense for black.


You might as well start fossing Eiii/ILJ at this point. I'm pretty confident amber will kill me, he's already shown that he wants town to win by saying you were the one RBd.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 07 2011 17:43 GMT
#4957
On April 08 2011 01:45 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 01:32 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 07 2011 19:43 deconduo wrote:
For example:

-Decon proves kav is lying about being vet.


How many times do I have to tell you? I never claimed ANYTHING about why I survived. Only that I was hit. If you were a real vet you would have checked this to be sure.


As much as I think he's scum, he makes a very good point here.


If he was medic saved, a medic could easily claim to verify him.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 07 2011 18:00 GMT
#4958
On April 08 2011 02:42 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 01:32 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 07 2011 19:43 deconduo wrote:
For example:

-Decon proves kav is lying about being vet.


How many times do I have to tell you? I never claimed ANYTHING about why I survived. Only that I was hit. If you were a real vet you would have checked this to be sure.

On April 07 2011 19:35 deconduo wrote:
Lets throw away the fact that the timing of my roleclaim makes perfect sense for a green and no sense for a black.




On April 07 2011 08:27 Kavdragon wrote:
You claimed vet day 2. The purpose of vets is to draw hits to themselves, and claiming vet more or less defeats the purpose of the entire role! Anyone who was actually a vet would have spent the time to look over my posts to check and see if I actually claimed vet. You've played long enough to understand this, and yet you made a mistake, cause I didn't claim vet. It just doesn't make sense. I wasn't being really spammy, so it wouldn't have taken very long to look through my posts to see where I claimed vet, yet you didn't. It just doesn't make sense from a vet's perspective.

However, if you look at it from a black's perspective, it makes a ton of sense: You pretend to be a vet that made a mistake, and in an accident, you tell people that you're a vet. This would make anyone with KP shy away from hitting you. It wasn't a bad plan for a black, I mean, you haven't been hit yet, have you? And even if you were/are hit, you've got your explanation all set up for you.


Even if we take into account that you kill your killer instead of surviving the shot, your "role" is still one that is designed to take a hit: You die, your killer dies. A green for a scum is a good trade any day. No matter how you look at it, any role who's power activates on death is NOT a role designed to make it to the end of the game. You were meant to be hit, you claimed at a time that didn't make sense for a green, but makes tons of sense for black.


You might as well start fossing Eiii/ILJ at this point. I'm pretty confident amber will kill me, he's already shown that he wants town to win by saying you were the one RBd.


Eiii is clear. Why would anyone FOS a town?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 07 2011 18:26 GMT
#4959
would i really tell everyone to lynch me if i was red/black? I mean the bandwagon on me that day was only switched because of Cubed's plan, I didn't even tell people to switch off of me, if I'm not sure town to you then I don't know what is lol.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 07 2011 18:26 GMT
#4960
On April 08 2011 03:00 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 02:42 deconduo wrote:
On April 08 2011 01:32 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 07 2011 19:43 deconduo wrote:
For example:

-Decon proves kav is lying about being vet.


How many times do I have to tell you? I never claimed ANYTHING about why I survived. Only that I was hit. If you were a real vet you would have checked this to be sure.

On April 07 2011 19:35 deconduo wrote:
Lets throw away the fact that the timing of my roleclaim makes perfect sense for a green and no sense for a black.




On April 07 2011 08:27 Kavdragon wrote:
You claimed vet day 2. The purpose of vets is to draw hits to themselves, and claiming vet more or less defeats the purpose of the entire role! Anyone who was actually a vet would have spent the time to look over my posts to check and see if I actually claimed vet. You've played long enough to understand this, and yet you made a mistake, cause I didn't claim vet. It just doesn't make sense. I wasn't being really spammy, so it wouldn't have taken very long to look through my posts to see where I claimed vet, yet you didn't. It just doesn't make sense from a vet's perspective.

However, if you look at it from a black's perspective, it makes a ton of sense: You pretend to be a vet that made a mistake, and in an accident, you tell people that you're a vet. This would make anyone with KP shy away from hitting you. It wasn't a bad plan for a black, I mean, you haven't been hit yet, have you? And even if you were/are hit, you've got your explanation all set up for you.


Even if we take into account that you kill your killer instead of surviving the shot, your "role" is still one that is designed to take a hit: You die, your killer dies. A green for a scum is a good trade any day. No matter how you look at it, any role who's power activates on death is NOT a role designed to make it to the end of the game. You were meant to be hit, you claimed at a time that didn't make sense for a green, but makes tons of sense for black.


You might as well start fossing Eiii/ILJ at this point. I'm pretty confident amber will kill me, he's already shown that he wants town to win by saying you were the one RBd.


Eiii is clear. Why would anyone FOS a town?


Cos he has no other choice. If all goes well it will be him, ILJ, Eiii alive at the end.
Prev 1 246 247 248 249 250 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1382
BeSt 287
Soulkey 127
Soma 111
sorry 106
Mind 71
Bale 25
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm178
League of Legends
JimRising 640
Counter-Strike
edward35
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft676
C9.Mang0276
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick719
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2237
Other Games
• Shiphtur625
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 34m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 34m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.