• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:44
CEST 00:44
KST 07:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8936 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 249

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 247 248 249 250 251 273 Next
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 07 2011 18:27 GMT
#4961
FOS Lanaia.

She's the king. Kings are a kind of playing card. Playing cards are either Red or Black depending on suit. This means Lanaia is either Red or Black. CASE CLOSED!

+ Show Spoiler +
jk :p


I'm town. I keep saying this but no one's listening, Kav and Decon are fighting to try to make it look like only one of them is Black and the other is Town. In reality though, they're both as Black as a Panther stalking its prey at night during a lunar eclipse. That's how black they are.
you gotta dance
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 07 2011 18:27 GMT
#4962
On April 08 2011 03:26 ilovejonn wrote:
would i really tell everyone to lynch me if i was red/black? I mean the bandwagon on me that day was only switched because of Cubed's plan, I didn't even tell people to switch off of me, if I'm not sure town to you then I don't know what is lol.


Yep, I'm 99% sure you are town which is why my plan will work. The only problem is that it relies on red wanting town to win over black, which hopefully they do.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 07 2011 18:28 GMT
#4963
On April 08 2011 03:26 ilovejonn wrote:
would i really tell everyone to lynch me if i was red/black? I mean the bandwagon on me that day was only switched because of Cubed's plan, I didn't even tell people to switch off of me, if I'm not sure town to you then I don't know what is lol.


I think you're town. Barring some kind of Black Role based on being lynched and/or vote count.
you gotta dance
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 07 2011 18:32 GMT
#4964
No one is really listening to you anymore Wiggles, it's too late. You hold no persuasive power at all.

@decon: what plan?
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 07 2011 18:34 GMT
#4965
On April 08 2011 03:32 ilovejonn wrote:
No one is really listening to you anymore Wiggles, it's too late. You hold no persuasive power at all.

@decon: what plan?


I get shot by amber, confirms kav as the last black. Leaves no ambiguity as to who to lynch on the last day.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 07 2011 18:41 GMT
#4966
oh...well that entirely depends on Amber lol.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 07 2011 18:49 GMT
#4967
On April 08 2011 03:41 ilovejonn wrote:
oh...well that entirely depends on Amber lol.


Considering that amber didn't lie about RBing kav I have some hope
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 07 2011 18:58 GMT
#4968
'Sup kavvy boi, what was the word you intended to redact and why?
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 07 2011 19:49 GMT
#4969
On April 08 2011 03:26 ilovejonn wrote:
would i really tell everyone to lynch me if i was red/black? I mean the bandwagon on me that day was only switched because of Cubed's plan, I didn't even tell people to switch off of me, if I'm not sure town to you then I don't know what is lol.


Heh, I didn't say I think you're scum, I'm just being overly cautious at this point. I know you wanted to get hanged which makes you pretty much confirmed, but I'm just surprised that mafia didn't RB you when you had two bombs on them. That's a pretty huge risk to take.

Either way, let's face it, Amber is not gonna help town. They probably Role-Blocked Wiggles last night and now they're laughing it up, knowing that they're both dead as a doornail.
And you're both doing a great job at looking town, with serious reasons to doubt any of you. Kev is playing it cool while decon is playing the frustrated townie card. I'm actually quite curios as to which of you will flip black in the end. Especially knowing that it will probably all rely on one guy voting wrong and then that guy (OR GIRL) never hearing the end of it.

"Can't believe you lost us Insane Mafia 2 dude...".

*giggles*
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 07 2011 19:53 GMT
#4970
On April 08 2011 04:49 CubEdIn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 03:26 ilovejonn wrote:
would i really tell everyone to lynch me if i was red/black? I mean the bandwagon on me that day was only switched because of Cubed's plan, I didn't even tell people to switch off of me, if I'm not sure town to you then I don't know what is lol.


Heh, I didn't say I think you're scum, I'm just being overly cautious at this point. I know you wanted to get hanged which makes you pretty much confirmed, but I'm just surprised that mafia didn't RB you when you had two bombs on them. That's a pretty huge risk to take.

Either way, let's face it, Amber is not gonna help town. They probably Role-Blocked Wiggles last night and now they're laughing it up, knowing that they're both dead as a doornail.
And you're both doing a great job at looking town, with serious reasons to doubt any of you. Kev is playing it cool while decon is playing the frustrated townie card. I'm actually quite curios as to which of you will flip black in the end. Especially knowing that it will probably all rely on one guy voting wrong and then that guy (OR GIRL) never hearing the end of it.

"Can't believe you lost us Insane Mafia 2 dude...".

*giggles*


Well the only reason you have to think kav is town is because he's good at making up PMs, while either LSB or kita was lazy with writing mine. I would have come up with a much better role for myself.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 07 2011 19:56 GMT
#4971
Mno, it's more than that, really.

If he's scum then he's awfully good at lying.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 07 2011 19:59 GMT
#4972
On April 08 2011 04:56 CubEdIn wrote:
Mno, it's more than that, really.

If he's scum then he's awfully good at lying.


And thats so hard to believe?
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 07 2011 20:14 GMT
#4973
Well, no, but if you put it that way, why would I believe you over him?
You both make fairly decent points. If I was convinced about any of you I'd just tell town: Lynch Wiggles and then Deconduo, and you win the game. Do not pass go do not collect 200, just do those things and you WIN. But instead, I didn't, I said: judge for yourselves.

Perhaps that's why I find this decision to be somewhat trivial, because I won't be the one who has to make it.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 07 2011 20:22 GMT
#4974
On April 08 2011 05:14 CubEdIn wrote:
Well, no, but if you put it that way, why would I believe you over him?
You both make fairly decent points. If I was convinced about any of you I'd just tell town: Lynch Wiggles and then Deconduo, and you win the game. Do not pass go do not collect 200, just do those things and you WIN. But instead, I didn't, I said: judge for yourselves.

Perhaps that's why I find this decision to be somewhat trivial, because I won't be the one who has to make it.


Regardless, you still have a lot of influence so making an informed suggestion is important. Hopefully it won't come down to me vs kav because I don't think I can win that.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 07 2011 20:37 GMT
#4975
Well in all honesty, I still think you're the scum. Something like 60-40 in your favor. You can claim that he's a good liar, but if he's better at lying then you are at telling the truth, then it's your cross to bear.
Just wait for daylight and convince whoever's left that you're town.

...if you're still alive.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 07 2011 20:39 GMT
#4976
On April 08 2011 05:37 CubEdIn wrote:
Well in all honesty, I still think you're the scum. Something like 60-40 in your favor. You can claim that he's a good liar, but if he's better at lying then you are at telling the truth, then it's your cross to bear.
Just wait for daylight and convince whoever's left that you're town.

...if you're still alive.


How is my cross to bear? How can you be better at telling the truth? The truth is the truth. If you are fooled by kav's lies then its 100% your fault, no one else's. Don't try and push this loss onto me, it will be entirely your fault and the person that hammers me.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 07 2011 20:54 GMT
#4977
I fail to see how it's gonna be my fault when I won't be alive to vote for anyone.

Each player has a mind of their own. I don't have any hidden evidence which makes me pick between you two, so my guess is as good as any. It will be whoever-is-left's decision. ^_^
Your job as townie is to make them believe you're townie!

Again, them, not me.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 07 2011 20:58 GMT
#4978
On April 08 2011 05:54 CubEdIn wrote:
I fail to see how it's gonna be my fault when I won't be alive to vote for anyone.

Each player has a mind of their own. I don't have any hidden evidence which makes me pick between you two, so my guess is as good as any. It will be whoever-is-left's decision. ^_^
Your job as townie is to make them believe you're townie!

Again, them, not me.


You think you saying 'I'm pretty sure dec is scum, and I would lynch him if I was alive' has no effect on the game?
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 07 2011 21:06 GMT
#4979
As long as the people know that my opinion is based entirely on what is publicly available, it should not.
You asked for my honest opinion, that is my honest opinion. If I had to vote now, I'd vote you. I may be wrong, and I might change my mind in 2 days if given the chance, but right now the hole in your story seems too huge to cover by everything else.

That's my opinion. It's based on the same posts that everyone else saw.

They know that, and they should form their own opinions. If they base those on my choice alone, then it's their fault for not having a mind of their own. I never claimed to be a good scum hunter like ver, so I'm just taking things at face value. And right now, Kav's story makes sense, part from some minor errors. Yours doesn't make as much sense, because of that plot hole.

It doesn't matter, if you lose this, you can blame kita for writing a poor PM.

But, again, I'm tired of writing the same thing over and over again. Just wait and see what happens, maybe we lose it now and this entire conversation will have been in vain.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 07 2011 21:09 GMT
#4980
I just remembered a very lol-moment, now that I know that tnked was green:

[tnked]: so we lost two blues? that sux!
[me]: no, we only lost one wat do you mean?!
[lsb]: 2nd blue dies horrible death
[tnked]: >.>
[tnked]: <.<
[me]: -____-
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Prev 1 247 248 249 250 251 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech167
Nina 142
ViBE100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15003
Artosis 487
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever339
NeuroSwarm101
canceldota100
League of Legends
Doublelift3445
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1142
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
PPMD44
Other Games
summit1g6744
FrodaN1083
shahzam534
C9.Mang0356
RotterdaM81
Mew2King27
fpsfer 2
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• RyuSc2 26
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1092
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
16m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.