• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:16
CEST 22:16
KST 05:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8918 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 250

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 248 249 250 251 252 273 Next
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
April 07 2011 22:21 GMT
#4981
On April 08 2011 03:49 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 03:41 ilovejonn wrote:
oh...well that entirely depends on Amber lol.


Considering that amber didn't lie about RBing kav I have some hope


This game should be over in a day
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 07 2011 22:31 GMT
#4982
If I'm alive tomorrow, I'm sorry, but there's a chance I won't post much. Good chance I just wasted four months of my life that I will never get back (semester might be cancelled).

If I'm not alive, you damn better win for us. <3
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 07 2011 22:42 GMT
#4983
On April 08 2011 07:21 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 03:49 deconduo wrote:
On April 08 2011 03:41 ilovejonn wrote:
oh...well that entirely depends on Amber lol.


Considering that amber didn't lie about RBing kav I have some hope


This game should be over in a day


I'd have shot ilovejonn for teh lulz.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
April 07 2011 22:46 GMT
#4984
On April 08 2011 07:42 CubEdIn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 07:21 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On April 08 2011 03:49 deconduo wrote:
On April 08 2011 03:41 ilovejonn wrote:
oh...well that entirely depends on Amber lol.


Considering that amber didn't lie about RBing kav I have some hope


This game should be over in a day


I'd have shot ilovejonn for teh lulz.


lol i thought about doing that.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-07 23:11:06
April 07 2011 23:04 GMT
#4985
#Revive
#Pardon
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 07 2011 23:08 GMT
#4986
0_0
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 07 2011 23:22 GMT
#4987
On April 08 2011 07:21 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 03:49 deconduo wrote:
On April 08 2011 03:41 ilovejonn wrote:
oh...well that entirely depends on Amber lol.


Considering that amber didn't lie about RBing kav I have some hope


This game should be over in a day


<3
aidnai
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1159 Posts
April 08 2011 00:12 GMT
#4988
Hey Wiggles, your cousin keeps getting in trouble.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=638#12778
You better tell him to shape up.

+ Show Spoiler +
spam spam spam
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 08 2011 00:30 GMT
#4989
[spectral voice] I saw that ban and thought the same thing aidnai, also the night is almost over ^_^
I wonder who will be joining me in the graveyard tonight. [/spectral voice]
Moderator
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 08 2011 00:33 GMT
#4990
On April 08 2011 09:30 GMarshal wrote:
[spectral voice] I saw that ban and thought the same thing aidnai, also the night is almost over ^_^
I wonder who will be joining me in the graveyard tonight. [/spectral voice]


If i'm coming there you're all my bitches!

I gotta find the biggest guy and beat him up first, though.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 08 2011 00:35 GMT
#4991
On April 08 2011 09:33 CubEdIn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 09:30 GMarshal wrote:
[spectral voice] I saw that ban and thought the same thing aidnai, also the night is almost over ^_^
I wonder who will be joining me in the graveyard tonight. [/spectral voice]


If i'm coming there you're all my bitches!

I gotta find the biggest guy and beat him up first, though.


I thought the same thing. They're talking about at the bottom though, SirSquiggles
you gotta dance
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 08 2011 00:43 GMT
#4992
On April 08 2011 09:37 SgtSquiglz wrote:
Show nested quote +

sirSQUIGGLES was just temp banned for 2 days by Chill.

That account was created on 2011-03-22 07:40:50 and had 5 posts.

Reason: This is your third time making a shitty blog for your "shits n gigs tourney". Stop immediately.


Been waiting for this ban. Dude made a bad copy of my name!!


You guys are everywhere...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 08 2011 00:46 GMT
#4993
There's a guy called Wiggles88. Expect a deathmatch.
you gotta dance
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 08 2011 00:47 GMT
#4994
[spectral voice] we need to get all these people to play mafia, then enjoy the confusions when someone says "we should lynch wiggles" [/spectral voice]
Moderator
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 08 2011 00:49 GMT
#4995
[image loading]
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 08 2011 01:06 GMT
#4996
1 hour
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 08 2011 01:31 GMT
#4997
On April 08 2011 09:33 CubEdIn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 09:30 GMarshal wrote:
[spectral voice] I saw that ban and thought the same thing aidnai, also the night is almost over ^_^
I wonder who will be joining me in the graveyard tonight. [/spectral voice]


If i'm coming there you're all my bitches!

I gotta find the biggest guy and beat him up first, though.

You don't stand a chance. AA
Life can only kill you once.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 01:35 GMT
#4998
On April 08 2011 09:46 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
There's a guy called Wiggles88. Expect a deathmatch.


lolololol. Seriously? I swear, that number is everywhere.

+ Show Spoiler +
You have no proof that it was me. Innocent till proven guilty was one of the best rules ever invented.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 08 2011 01:49 GMT
#4999
[spectral voice] only a few minutes remain before my next batch of guests ^_^ I wonder who is coming to join me in the graveyard (which is getting quite crowded ^_^) [/spectral voice]
Moderator
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-08 01:51:06
April 08 2011 01:50 GMT
#5000
Yep only a few minutes remain, and the day post will be completely on time!

In addition, unless you want me to become very pissed off at you, please don't change your night actions.

Thank you
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Prev 1 248 249 250 251 252 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 611
ProTech144
Nina 78
JuggernautJason57
RuFF_SC2 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23256
Calm 2599
Mini 153
Dewaltoss 107
firebathero 101
soO 51
Bale 33
HiyA 25
PianO 14
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7467
XaKoH 288
monkeys_forever112
canceldota24
League of Legends
Doublelift2326
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1550
fl0m1287
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu790
Other Games
summit1g1967
FrodaN1772
Beastyqt606
B2W.Neo345
mouzStarbuck343
shahzam322
ToD202
Livibee180
C9.Mang0136
Trikslyr111
RotterdaM101
UpATreeSC91
Mew2King45
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1088
• Shiphtur737
• WagamamaTV244
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 59m
Replay Cast
2h 44m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.