• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:01
CEST 10:01
KST 17:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9046 users

Mr. Wiggles Mini Mafia II - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 49 Next All
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
March 05 2012 23:01 GMT
#441
On March 06 2012 07:43 Probulous wrote:
Now you say that the SK would shoot mafia. That much is obvious. I go back to my previous point. He doesn't know who mafia are (he could shoot town) and we have to kill him before the end of the game. Obviously it is better to lynch mafia over the SK, but it is better to lynch the SK over town.


Probulous, by your logic vig's should all be lynched day 1 too. Because that's exactly what the SK is, an extra town vig. I've given my reasons for what I did and honestly, you aren't the mayor here so I don't have to defend myself to you anymore that I have already. Pandain is scum. I wanted to lynch him. That's all there was to it.


As for proving you're town, a defense that I might have accepted would have been that you misread the voting rules and thought a no-lynch was going to happen. Or even if you could point to somewhere in your filter where you say that both Misder and Sandroba are town (that's what Adam did).


What is this? Fine, next time I'll lie to you and tell you what you want to hear. lol Also Sandroba is not town, that much is pretty obvious.

On March 06 2012 07:43 Pandain wrote:
There's no reason to vote sandroba, he's not scum(no resistance at all)so that leaves either sk or town. Rather than vote him, we should merely track him. This will effectively negate any chance of him shooting again. I do believe he's sk but feel this is A better alternative as it encompasses all the reasons we would want to lynch sk without the risk of lynching town. We should use today instead as an opportunity to lynch scum.


I would have agreed with you before Day 2. See the thing is, SK has 1kp per night. So where is the second night 2 hit? Sandro so far is the only one to have claimed vet and says he took the hit. Are we to assume he shot himself? I suppose there's a chance that both the SK and mafia hit RG, but that doesn't seem terribly likely.

This set off alarm bells for me. I took a look at your filter Pandain, what's interesting is that this is the first time you've really discussed Sandro at all. And to come out arguing that he could possibly be town? Really? Sandro is not town this game. He's been lurky and posting weird pointless short fluff. I don't understand where you are getting this from.

I'm leaving work now, so I'll be posting a bit more detailed explanation of my thoughts in a bit. But after this, my leading scum suspects are Pandain and now Sandroba.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 05 2012 23:12 GMT
#442
On March 06 2012 07:43 Pandain wrote:
There's no reason to vote sandroba, he's not scum(no resistance at all)so that leaves either sk or town. Rather than vote him, we should merely track him. This will effectively negate any chance of him shooting again. I do believe he's sk but feel this is A better alternative as it encompasses all the reasons we would want to lynch sk without the risk of lynching town. We should use today instead as an opportunity to lynch scum.


I don't know why you say there is no resistance to him being lynched. Toast is screaming blue murder that you are scum. If my team is correct then blue is soft-bussing which is unsurprising. The way I see it these are the possible explanations for Sandroba "hit"

Fake Claim
  • He is trying to gain cred by faking a claimed hit.
  • Serial Killer / Mafia - Helps him avoid suspicion Day 2
  • Town - Clears his name to some extent


The implications of this are that there may not be a SK. The problem with the fake claim is that the benefit for him is minimal. The way he claimed makes him look less like a veteran than someone who got medic saved and no town medic would save him. I believe he was shot.

Real Claim
  • He survived a hit and claimed it
  • Serial Killer - Knows someone has hit him and wants to flush that person out.
  • Mafia - Knows that someone has hit him and will claim the hit if they are a vigilante. The vig gets town cred and he looks bad for not claiming the hit so he does it first. The claim also might flush out the shooter. The SK could act like a vig too so either way he had to claim.
  • Veteran - He has been shot and can excuse his crappy play as an attempt to get shot.

The issue I have with the veteran claim is the manner in which he claimed it. Most vets celebrate when they get shot, they have achieved their aim. His was a BTW sort of admission. Combined with his lurky play I don't believe his vet claim. That leaves SK or mafia. I don't agree with Pandain that he isn't being defended. Toast is pretty vehement that Pandain is scum. Chainsaw much?

A Sandroba lynch will confirm the existence of a Serial Killer if he flips Veteran (unlikely). If he flips scum we celebrate and we know they have a medic. If he flips SK we have removed a potential issue for town. He isn't playing well and I would guess would probably shoot town before he shoots scum.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 05 2012 23:13 GMT
#443
##vote sandroba
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 05 2012 23:14 GMT
#444
On March 06 2012 07:52 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 07:43 Pandain wrote:
There's no reason to vote sandroba, he's not scum(no resistance at all)so that leaves either sk or town. Rather than vote him, we should merely track him. This will effectively negate any chance of him shooting again. I do believe he's sk but feel this is A better alternative as it encompasses all the reasons we would want to lynch sk without the risk of lynching town. We should use today instead as an opportunity to lynch scum.


I agree that he isn't scum, but he's almost certainly SK. We're better off lynching him now, rather than letting him get another shot off.


That's the beauty behind this plan. You see, by having the tracker track him continously, we effectively negate any chance of him shooting anyone(because he would get caught.) In fact, it doesn't even matter if we have a tracker or not, the mere threat of being revealed(and he's alone so if he gets caught he loses), forces him to not shoot.

The point I'm trying to make by saying we should lynch someone else, is that if we lynch sandroba we will have no more information, and no more reads on anyone(unless he flips town.) We all are 90-95% sure he's SK, the point is that he's now effectively out of the game and useless to us. Right now we should be focusing on lynching scum so we can have a chance to lynch scum and KEEP lynching scum, rather then wasting a day on someone who can't even hurt town(can't shoot.).

If there's a flaw please tell me, but as of now I see no good reason to waste today on him when we could critically decide between blue lightz and toast.
I would have agreed with you before Day 2. See the thing is, SK has 1kp per night. So where is the second night 2 hit? Sandro so far is the only one to have claimed vet and says he took the hit. Are we to assume he shot himself? I suppose there's a chance that both the SK and mafia hit RG, but that doesn't seem terribly likely.

What? I don't get it. Theres a possibility that he's a vet and someone else is a SK. its not a good one but again, the point is that we not waste a lynch if we can force him to not shoot.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 05 2012 23:19 GMT
#445
And toast is negligient, he merely is focused on me because I've been focused on him. He's been on me since day 1, and he hasn't supported Sandroba.
There is effectively no support for Sandroba. But again, this only indicates he's not scum, as they wouldn't just let him(and he wouldn't be so lethargic about getting lynched), die when theres a valid excuse.

But I'm not even denying that Sandroba is probably scum. The key fact is that by lynching him we effectively waste a day to either confirm what we already assumed(he's SK), or the fact that he's a vet(in which case we just lynched a town woopdie doo). If we make him unable to shoot for fear of getting caught, then we don't even have to worry about him harming town.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 05 2012 23:20 GMT
#446
On March 06 2012 08:01 TheToast wrote:
Probulous, by your logic vig's should all be lynched day 1 too. Because that's exactly what the SK is, an extra town vig. I've given my reasons for what I did and honestly, you aren't the mayor here so I don't have to defend myself to you anymore that I have already. Pandain is scum. I wanted to lynch him. That's all there was to it.


A vig that shoots repeatedly and wins when town dies is not the same as a normal vig. You can't deny that the existence of a SK is a danger to town. It means there is more KP around that needs town to die to win. Like I said, it makes sense for an SK to go after mafia but ultimately he has to go after town as well. So as town we lynch Mafia>SK>Town.

Show nested quote +

As for proving you're town, a defense that I might have accepted would have been that you misread the voting rules and thought a no-lynch was going to happen. Or even if you could point to somewhere in your filter where you say that both Misder and Sandroba are town (that's what Adam did).


What is this? Fine, next time I'll lie to you and tell you what you want to hear. lol Also Sandroba is not town, that much is pretty obvious.

No you don't lie. All I was saying is that there non-summy reasons for doing what you did, but they aren't the reasons you had. Your actions could have come from town but your reasoning confirms you as scum. Anyway I am voting for sandroba today as his lynch gives me more information than yours and is more likely to succeed. But you will be on my lynch list tomorrow.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 05 2012 23:28 GMT
#447
On March 06 2012 08:19 Pandain wrote:
And toast is negligient, he merely is focused on me because I've been focused on him. He's been on me since day 1, and he hasn't supported Sandroba.
There is effectively no support for Sandroba. But again, this only indicates he's not scum, as they wouldn't just let him(and he wouldn't be so lethargic about getting lynched), die when theres a valid excuse.

But I'm not even denying that Sandroba is probably scum. The key fact is that by lynching him we effectively waste a day to either confirm what we already assumed(he's SK), or the fact that he's a vet(in which case we just lynched a town woopdie doo). If we make him unable to shoot for fear of getting caught, then we don't even have to worry about him harming town.


You reasoning rests of two assumptions
  • He is the SK
  • Mafia would defend him if he was scum

The first can only be confirmed by a flip. The second is big. He was scummy since Day 1 and was almost lynched. Then he was shot overnight. Despite all this he has not attempted to provide any analysis at all. Anyone straight up defending him would have to use really weird logic or a chainsaw defense. Surely it is better to let him swing and waste town's time on someone who is clearly not town. Plus they can gain a little cred for his flip and can hide amongst the rest of the votes. I don't see why this is unlikely. If he is mafia they have a medic and he clearly isn't it (he can't protect himself).
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 05 2012 23:32 GMT
#448
Jackal, so far you have been as useful as tits on a bull.

You survived night 1 which was your reason for lurking day 1. Well it is day 2 and we have nothing from you. What is your reason today? If this keeps up I will have to assume you don't care about town winning and so must be scum. You're good at this game gives us something.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 05 2012 23:37 GMT
#449
I actually change my mind, but mainly for two reasons:

1. By having tracker continuously track him, it wastes tracker time when he could be finding more scum(and tracker tracking new people is arguably more important then finding out more evidence).
2. Mafia KP is hidden, so the SK might not actually exist.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 05 2012 23:37 GMT
#450
#unvote
#vote Sandroba
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 05 2012 23:40 GMT
#451
On March 06 2012 08:37 Pandain wrote:
2. Mafia KP is hidden, so the SK might not actually exist.


This will hopefully get clarified by the sandroba lynch. If he flips SK then obviously there was one. If he is veteran then we can assume he was shot and so there are two KP meaning there is a SK. If he is mafia, who cares? If he is town then my mind is full of fuck.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
March 05 2012 23:55 GMT
#452
I was occupied with life events yesterday, hence my inactivity for a large portion of it.

Its far too late in the day to start pushing another case. Id like to see a resolution to this night-hit situation.

##Vote sandroba


Jackal, for a game you claimed 'is worth playing', you sure are going about it strangely. Do you plan to just ignore me calling your case shit? is that because you know it was?
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
March 06 2012 00:05 GMT
#453
On March 06 2012 08:20 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 08:01 TheToast wrote:
Probulous, by your logic vig's should all be lynched day 1 too. Because that's exactly what the SK is, an extra town vig. I've given my reasons for what I did and honestly, you aren't the mayor here so I don't have to defend myself to you anymore that I have already. Pandain is scum. I wanted to lynch him. That's all there was to it.


A vig that shoots repeatedly and wins when town dies is not the same as a normal vig. You can't deny that the existence of a SK is a danger to town. It means there is more KP around that needs town to die to win. Like I said, it makes sense for an SK to go after mafia but ultimately he has to go after town as well. So as town we lynch Mafia>SK>Town.


Why didn't you bring any of this up yesterday when I came up with the sandro is SK theory? I suppose it makes sense, but I still say if there is a confirmed scum you vote them over the SK. Pandain is confirmed scum IMO. If in your terrible reasoning that makes me scum, then whatever.

On March 06 2012 08:37 Pandain wrote:
I actually change my mind, but mainly for two reasons:

1. By having tracker continuously track him, it wastes tracker time when he could be finding more scum(and tracker tracking new people is arguably more important then finding out more evidence).
2. Mafia KP is hidden, so the SK might not actually exist.


1. Toast calls out Pandain for defending Sandro
2. Pandain 180s and decides to lynch sandro

Calling it now, Pandain Sandro scum team.

Sandro's lurkiness makes me think he's not a vanilla mafia, possibly a vig. Pandain can wait for day 3.

##Unvote
##Vote: Sandroba


Eating dinner now, I'll post a nice long analysis later.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 06 2012 00:08 GMT
#454
On March 06 2012 08:32 Probulous wrote:
Jackal, so far you have been as useful as tits on a bull.

You survived night 1 which was your reason for lurking day 1. Well it is day 2 and we have nothing from you. What is your reason today? If this keeps up I will have to assume you don't care about town winning and so must be scum. You're good at this game gives us something.

Thank you. Just got home from work.
I don't know why anybody thinks I'm good at this. It pops up every game.

Dunno what Sandroba is. I was hoping Palmar would slip but it's hard to get Palmar to slip, but any ways I think Palmar is SK. If he's scum he has done a good job changing his scum persona. If he's 3rd party he's changed that a bit as well but I certainly don't see him as town.
I stand by my belief Adam is scum. I've been absent. He's been useless.
Pandain scares the hell out of me. I've seen him pull this kind of fake claim as scum before. And get away with it.
Everybody else no freaking clue.

##VOTE: Adam4167

Life can only kill you once.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 06 2012 00:13 GMT
#455
Current Vote Count:

Sandroba - 9
TheToast
Adam4167
Pandain
Probulous
Paperscraps
Snarfs
Bluelightz
deconduo
Palmar

Adam4167 - 2
Jackal58
Probulous
A Killer Cuppa Tea

A Killer Cuppa Tea - 1
Palmar
Bluelightz
deconduo
Snarfs
sandroba

Bluelightz - 0
Pandain
Probulous

Deconduo - 0
Paperscraps

TheToast - 0
Pandain

Pandain - 0
TheToast
A Killer Cuppa Tea

If there is a mistake, please let me know. Voting ends in 2 hours 50 minutes.
you gotta dance
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
March 06 2012 00:22 GMT
#456
Hmmmm, my gut tells me that Sandroba is vet, but logic dictates that Sandroba is mafia/SK. This bandwagon on Sandroba went up pretty darn fast. But, alas Sandroba hasn't taken his vote off of AKCT and not putting up a fight at all.

This lynch on Sandroba doesn't feel right. I feel if I change my vote though, people will think that scummy.

Only one person died last night. Something doesn't fit here.

Going to change my vote anyways. Back to my "tunnel" on Deconduo, who has been coasting.

##Unvote

##Vote: Deconduo

Inb4 people say I am scum trying to make myself look townie "if" Sandroba flips vet.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
March 06 2012 00:25 GMT
#457
On March 06 2012 09:08 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 08:32 Probulous wrote:
Jackal, so far you have been as useful as tits on a bull.

You survived night 1 which was your reason for lurking day 1. Well it is day 2 and we have nothing from you. What is your reason today? If this keeps up I will have to assume you don't care about town winning and so must be scum. You're good at this game gives us something.

Thank you. Just got home from work.
I don't know why anybody thinks I'm good at this. It pops up every game.

Dunno what Sandroba is. I was hoping Palmar would slip but it's hard to get Palmar to slip, but any ways I think Palmar is SK. If he's scum he has done a good job changing his scum persona. If he's 3rd party he's changed that a bit as well but I certainly don't see him as town.
I stand by my belief Adam is scum. I've been absent. He's been useless.
Pandain scares the hell out of me. I've seen him pull this kind of fake claim as scum before. And get away with it.
Everybody else no freaking clue.

##VOTE: Adam4167



What you're saying makes no sense.

You don't know what sandroba is, yet you were inferring my guilt from me defending him earlier.
You think Palmar could be 3rd party or scum. I spent a large portion of D1 attacking Palmar.
Yet i'm scum.

You calling someone useless is rich. I hope for your sake you aren't town, because if this is your town play, you have a very inflated reputation.

Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 06 2012 00:27 GMT
#458
I'm not scum.
I doubt AKCT is.
You guys see a fucking problem with this lynch?
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 06 2012 00:29 GMT
#459
On March 06 2012 09:25 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 09:08 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 06 2012 08:32 Probulous wrote:
Jackal, so far you have been as useful as tits on a bull.

You survived night 1 which was your reason for lurking day 1. Well it is day 2 and we have nothing from you. What is your reason today? If this keeps up I will have to assume you don't care about town winning and so must be scum. You're good at this game gives us something.

Thank you. Just got home from work.
I don't know why anybody thinks I'm good at this. It pops up every game.

Dunno what Sandroba is. I was hoping Palmar would slip but it's hard to get Palmar to slip, but any ways I think Palmar is SK. If he's scum he has done a good job changing his scum persona. If he's 3rd party he's changed that a bit as well but I certainly don't see him as town.
I stand by my belief Adam is scum. I've been absent. He's been useless.
Pandain scares the hell out of me. I've seen him pull this kind of fake claim as scum before. And get away with it.
Everybody else no freaking clue.

##VOTE: Adam4167



What you're saying makes no sense.

You don't know what sandroba is, yet you were inferring my guilt from me defending him earlier.
You think Palmar could be 3rd party or scum. I spent a large portion of D1 attacking Palmar.
Yet i'm scum.

You calling someone useless is rich. I hope for your sake you aren't town, because if this is your town play, you have a very inflated reputation.



Makes me believe even all the more he's SK. Scum love to find SKs.

And thanks for showing up only when I mention you.
Life can only kill you once.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
March 06 2012 00:31 GMT
#460
You arent even reading the thread, are you?

I posted before you did, at 8:55 KST
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1336
BeSt 312
Soulkey 217
Soma 194
sorry 128
Mind 73
Bale 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
soO 15
ZergMaN 14
[ Show more ]
ZerO 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
JimRising 604
Counter-Strike
edward185
Other Games
summit1g10241
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft681
C9.Mang0259
Sick219
ZerO(Twitch)0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick699
BasetradeTV228
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2200
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 59m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 59m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.