• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:23
CEST 12:23
KST 19:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11930 users

The Sum of All Fears Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 59 Next
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
March 28 2012 03:37 GMT
#381
Alright, so lets assume I'm complete scum, and I've been death sentenced. Stop wasting time talking about me and find the next person. I recommend referring to the solved game diagram, but I'd be open to allowing you people to check out Sinensis.

+ Show Spoiler [previous post on him] +
On March 28 2012 07:24 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
[quote=O/T, someone asked]Im fine with being called C_C, Cyber, Cheese, CC, whatever. As long as I can tell you meant me, anything is fine. (Including curses)


On March 28 2012 06:53 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 01:22 slOosh wrote:
Q for Zelblade:
On March 27 2012 23:51 zelblade wrote:
I dont like gonzaw either. His activity is a pretty huge drop from a certain game, and his posts havent really done much in the way of scumhunting, besides generic advice. I also dont like how he dodges the C_C matter completely, and your point is the nail in the coffin. If C_C does indeed flip scum I say theres a huge chance gonzaw is scum too.

Where did this come from?


I'm taking back this question, it makes sense after catching up.
Did a rough read of the thread so far - I don't see anything too conclusive from the BH talks.

As for C_C, still waiting for him to post something.
I've looked at gonzaw and I do agree with this post from VE,.
(From what I understand) He thinks Bluelightz is scum but he hasn't actually posted a case on him.


Gonzaw could you just post the case on him instead of asking people to look at him?



Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 02:14 Nemesis wrote:
EBWOP If you don't think that the current lynch candidates are good, why don't you come up with your own? Who do you think is scum right now?

I didn't say that the current candidates weren't good / bad - I just wanted more discussion / information to make better decisions. I think we should consolidate upon the pool of candidates so that we can focus discussion, so I'm evaluating the current candidates instead of bringing up more.

By night time (when I can post in detail) I hope both C_C and gonzaw will have put up more stuff to work with.


Like it or not, I think Bluelightz is scum for the reasons provided.

What do people think of this guy?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=322686&user=45996
Note the extreme neutrality and the fixation on his useless question

Also this:
On March 27 2012 14:55 Sinensis wrote:
While I'm at it, here is what I think of johnnywup:

I think he is ballsy to go after BlazingHand because BlazingHand is seemingly going after anyone who will pay him any attention. I don't think a mafia player would go after BlazingHand, because doing so risks being in the spotlight; BlazingHand being a very aggressive player at the moment.
[/QUOTE]
Notice how since then, he's only really chosen to talk one liners about me?
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 03:37 GMT
#382
On March 28 2012 12:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well you're wrong about that - JW is not DEFINITELY scum, and C_C is DEFINITELY scum. You're only saying he's "probably scum" so you can try and convince people that JW is a better lynch, when he's not. JW isn't actively disrupting town. JW isn't trolling the rest of town. JW isn't nationality fishing and JW is a new player.

C_C is the lynch today BH. If you disagree, you're obviously scum. Period. Are you scum BH?


I don't negotiate with terrorists.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
March 28 2012 03:38 GMT
#383
Ok just catching up on the thread. Looks like Cyber_Cheese has posted some more.

On March 28 2012 03:47 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
I seem to be getting a lot of flak for that soviet flag.

Why did I post it?
I was going to post it regardless of pm.
As for my stances
##Vote Bluelightz

Is that seriously your entire defense for the entire case against you?

Plus that case on bluelightz was just hilariously bad.

Also, seriously cccalf only has 1 post? If we have a vig, shoot him now, so we don't waste time on him later.

Sloosh, I'm still waiting for your reads.
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
March 28 2012 03:39 GMT
#384
On March 28 2012 12:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
If you're town you're intentionally sabotaging your team by not doing shit to save yourself C_C. I can't imagine a single scenario where the way you're playing helps town. You're not helping find scum, and you know damn well that your venn diagram of idiocy isn't doing anything to convince anyone of anything. You're trolling, and I hope you're having a good time because you're making the game less fun for everyone regardless of your alignment.

+1 ; that is my read on C_C.

Also, somehow I've made his scum list. What makes it so off is that at the bottom of this post he invites people to look at Sinensis as suspicious, then with this post, Sinensis is in the others list and I am on the scum list despite the fact that neither Sinensis nor slOosh (that's me) have posted anything in between his two posts, nor has anyone even mentioned our names.

I really do think he is trolling and making the biggest mess of town possible before his lynch and setting up all sorts of WIFOM and chaos for the rest of his buddies to use.

##Vote: Cyber_Cheese
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2012 03:40 GMT
#385
Cyber_Cheese, gonzaw, EchelonTee, Blazinghand

GG scum.

If your name is on this list and you're town, you need to be doing something different. When C_C flips scum, we're just LYNCHIN DOWN THE LIIIIIIINE unless something changes.

BH is last because of anyone he's putting in the most effort. I reward effort with asylum...but my patience only goes so far.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 03:41 GMT
#386
On March 28 2012 12:37 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 12:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well you're wrong about that - JW is not DEFINITELY scum, and C_C is DEFINITELY scum. You're only saying he's "probably scum" so you can try and convince people that JW is a better lynch, when he's not. JW isn't actively disrupting town. JW isn't trolling the rest of town. JW isn't nationality fishing and JW is a new player.

C_C is the lynch today BH. If you disagree, you're obviously scum. Period. Are you scum BH?


I don't negotiate with terrorists.


In fact, I think there's only one reasonable response to terrorist style tactics. VE is scum trying to gain town cred and using his terror tactics to keep people in line. When I was elected to be the president of the great state of blzinghand I did so on a platform of no negotiating with terrorists.

Let me explain the situation here:

[image loading]

##unvote
##vote: VisceraEyes


Come at me, bro.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2012 03:41 GMT
#387
Don't need to - you just claimed scum.

GG sir.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
March 28 2012 03:42 GMT
#388
I love those pictures.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 03:42 GMT
#389
VE is obviously hijacking town for his personal scummy use. Think about this:

He wants to lynch anyone who doesn't agree with him.


Is that how you promote a good town atmosphere? I THINK NOT. Even *I*, the most aggressive and insane of players, understand that people can disagree with me without being scum. VE knows this. Town VE would know this. But instead, he's promoting a campaign of terrorism. A campaign for which WE CANNOT STAND.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2012 03:43 GMT
#390
Good luck with that. I'm headed home, see you in a bit guys.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
March 28 2012 03:43 GMT
#391
RAWR thanks for making it easy BH.
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 03:44 GMT
#392
On March 28 2012 12:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
C_C is the lynch today BH. If you disagree, you're obviously scum. Period. Are you scum BH?


Does this look like a guy trying to help the town atmosphere, or is this a guy trying to cement is town rep and dissuade people from turning against him? This is NOT how you help the town.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
March 28 2012 03:45 GMT
#393
On March 28 2012 12:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Cyber_Cheese, gonzaw, EchelonTee, Blazinghand

GG scum.

If your name is on this list and you're town, you need to be doing something different. When C_C flips scum, we're just LYNCHIN DOWN THE LIIIIIIINE unless something changes.

BH is last because of anyone he's putting in the most effort. I reward effort with asylum...but my patience only goes so far.

ET and me, on the same scum team?
In fact, ET at all?
BH?
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 03:46 GMT
#394
On March 28 2012 12:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
Don't need to - you just claimed scum.

GG sir.


If I claimed scum, stop being afraid and vote me. Certainly a scumclaim is stronger than whatever C_C did, right? If I literally claimed scum, as a town player you have to lynch me.

Unless, of course, you realize that if I flip, your cover is blown, and your "case" against me is actually flimsy and worthless, and you don't want to lose the town support you've so carefully built. Your terrorists tactics will not work here sir.

Come at me if I claimed scum. Vote me.

It's what a TOWN VE would do.

But that's not you, is it?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
March 28 2012 03:47 GMT
#395
On March 28 2012 12:44 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 12:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
C_C is the lynch today BH. If you disagree, you're obviously scum. Period. Are you scum BH?


Does this look like a guy trying to help the town atmosphere, or is this a guy trying to cement is town rep and dissuade people from turning against him? This is NOT how you help the town.

The thing is, he tunnelled me to a stupid extent in mafia L too. (I think it was L anyway...)
I wouldn't put it past him to be accidentally destroying town atmosphere.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
March 28 2012 03:48 GMT
#396
@Blazinghand

Are you saying that VE started up the CC bus and drove it home in order to gain infinite town cred?
Or am I mistaken to say that you thought CC was scum (as 2nd option to JW)?
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
March 28 2012 03:48 GMT
#397
On March 28 2012 12:32 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 12:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:27 Sinensis wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:12 Sinensis wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:04 Blazinghand wrote:
Sinensis either knows something I don't, or literally doesn't understand the way nationality works. Nobody has claimed any nationalities, and nobody will. It's literally impossible to have a read on anyone's nationality at this point. Please sir explain your reasoning?


C_C, the "soviet scientist's," posts would have me beg to differ.


Assuming CC is indeed town and not scum, I currently do not have a read on whether or not he is US or SU, and nobody who is reasonable does either.


I consider myself reasonable and I have a read on his alignment. I think he's a nazi. Based on votes, 5 other people thing he's a nazi.


QFFT


Right, but you admit you don't know whether anyone is US or SU, and it's GOOD that this is the case. In any case C_C is probably scum, but JW is DEFINITELY scum. That being said, it's not unreasonable that they're both scum. I think JW is a better lynch than C_C for reasons I have outlined in my two analysis posts above.


Not that arguing with you has produced results for anyone else that has tried, but is this the anaysis post you are referring to?

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 27 2012 15:34 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 15:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Blaze, it's only pressure if what you're saying is true. You're so blatant about your logic being ridiculous that it's not even intimidating and only serves to make you look suspicious.

Now cut out the dramatics or I'll join the jubjubs and scum in lynching you...even if you're town.


I daresay my logic is largely non-ridiculous. It may appear ridiculous to you, but god does not play dice with the universe. Humor me a moment, and let me seduce you with my lascivious arguments.

A) Johnnywup's initial "pressure" on me was actually rather half-assed and non-comittal. I found his statement that "scum wouldn't play this bad" (or equivalent) to be an anti-town statement.

B) I call him out in a typically aggressive fashion. He responds in this way:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=322686&currentpage=9#171
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 14:07 johnnywup wrote:
i'm absolutely flattered <3


On March 27 2012 14:03 Blazinghand wrote:
bad logic, anti-town to be bad logic. This kind of thinking hurts town. If you plan on using this sort of reasoning going forwards, you are either scum or worthless town.

irony?

and hows it anti-town to have bad logic? it just means you're unhelpful, that doesn't mean you're anti-town.. And my logic is perfectly sound thank you.


One thing that really sets me off about you is your willingness to shift your vote to me after any pressure at all. You didn't have a case on Nemesis and you don't have a case on me.



This is generally a bad post. I really don't like this particular section:

Show nested quote +

and hows it anti-town to have bad logic? it just means you're unhelpful, that doesn't mean you're anti-town.


I think any marginally experienced player, or even someone who sits down and thinks about how mafia works should realize that bad logic being posted in the thread DOES hurt the town. as a town player, you want to avoid doing this. As a scum player, you are happy when you see this. bad logic hurts the town. it is anti town, then.

And other than these two posts, he has had a generally underwhelming filter:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=322686&user=99700


"But, blazinghand, most of JW's stuff wasn't even there during your initial accusation! what was the deal there?"

Admittedly, my first post in which I voted him was grasping slightly at straws. this town is silent and there was basically no analysis happening. I needed to get things rolling. His utterly catastrophic responses to me after voting him have made me realize that this guy is scum, and deserves to be lynched.

Anybody who examines his filter can look and see that there is something amiss. this is now how a town player would play.

I stand by my vote, for new reasons that are stronger than the ones for which it was initially made.

The evidence is there. all you need to do is open your eyes.


I redded the part I need to comment on, not because I am speculating you are Soviet but just because there is a lot of other formatting in this post. Your argument against johnny is that bad logic hurts the town and he said otherwise. You say bad logic hurts the town and is thus anti town again in this post.

On March 27 2012 14:03 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 13:26 johnnywup wrote:
I don't think you're mafia, blazing, because no mafia would be so stupid to post something so stupid. At least I think. Utterly garbage posting so far.


bad logic, anti-town to be bad logic. This kind of thinking hurts town. If you plan on using this sort of reasoning going forwards, you are either scum or worthless town.

##unvote
##vote: johnnywup

I'd say "come at me bro" but your argumentation skills are so benign I feel like any "pressure" you put on me will only serve to exonerate me.


There's two examples of your belief that "bad logic hurts the town and is thus anti town."

Well maybe you could comment on some of your own bad logic. Or do you need me to go back and quote just about every post you made in the beginning to remind you? My point is the case you are using against johnnywup works better on you than it does him, and that if "bad logic" is the criteria you are going to use to place your vote, maybe you ought to vote yourself.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 03:49 GMT
#398
On March 28 2012 12:47 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 12:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
C_C is the lynch today BH. If you disagree, you're obviously scum. Period. Are you scum BH?


Does this look like a guy trying to help the town atmosphere, or is this a guy trying to cement is town rep and dissuade people from turning against him? This is NOT how you help the town.

The thing is, he tunnelled me to a stupid extent in mafia L too. (I think it was L anyway...)
I wouldn't put it past him to be accidentally destroying town atmosphere.


This seems far more purposeful than something by accident. Threatening anyone who disagrees with him with lynching? That's not an accident. Saying I claimed scum then abandoning the thread? That's not an accident. VE is perfectly capable of playing a high-post-count scum, and that's what he's doing now.

Here's my new pictorial analysis of the game:

[image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 03:51 GMT
#399
On March 28 2012 12:48 Sinensis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 12:32 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:27 Sinensis wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:12 Sinensis wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:04 Blazinghand wrote:
Sinensis either knows something I don't, or literally doesn't understand the way nationality works. Nobody has claimed any nationalities, and nobody will. It's literally impossible to have a read on anyone's nationality at this point. Please sir explain your reasoning?


C_C, the "soviet scientist's," posts would have me beg to differ.


Assuming CC is indeed town and not scum, I currently do not have a read on whether or not he is US or SU, and nobody who is reasonable does either.


I consider myself reasonable and I have a read on his alignment. I think he's a nazi. Based on votes, 5 other people thing he's a nazi.


QFFT


Right, but you admit you don't know whether anyone is US or SU, and it's GOOD that this is the case. In any case C_C is probably scum, but JW is DEFINITELY scum. That being said, it's not unreasonable that they're both scum. I think JW is a better lynch than C_C for reasons I have outlined in my two analysis posts above.


Not that arguing with you has produced results for anyone else that has tried, but is this the anaysis post you are referring to?

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 27 2012 15:34 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 15:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Blaze, it's only pressure if what you're saying is true. You're so blatant about your logic being ridiculous that it's not even intimidating and only serves to make you look suspicious.

Now cut out the dramatics or I'll join the jubjubs and scum in lynching you...even if you're town.


I daresay my logic is largely non-ridiculous. It may appear ridiculous to you, but god does not play dice with the universe. Humor me a moment, and let me seduce you with my lascivious arguments.

A) Johnnywup's initial "pressure" on me was actually rather half-assed and non-comittal. I found his statement that "scum wouldn't play this bad" (or equivalent) to be an anti-town statement.

B) I call him out in a typically aggressive fashion. He responds in this way:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=322686&currentpage=9#171
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 14:07 johnnywup wrote:
i'm absolutely flattered <3


On March 27 2012 14:03 Blazinghand wrote:
bad logic, anti-town to be bad logic. This kind of thinking hurts town. If you plan on using this sort of reasoning going forwards, you are either scum or worthless town.

irony?

and hows it anti-town to have bad logic? it just means you're unhelpful, that doesn't mean you're anti-town.. And my logic is perfectly sound thank you.


One thing that really sets me off about you is your willingness to shift your vote to me after any pressure at all. You didn't have a case on Nemesis and you don't have a case on me.



This is generally a bad post. I really don't like this particular section:

Show nested quote +

and hows it anti-town to have bad logic? it just means you're unhelpful, that doesn't mean you're anti-town.


I think any marginally experienced player, or even someone who sits down and thinks about how mafia works should realize that bad logic being posted in the thread DOES hurt the town. as a town player, you want to avoid doing this. As a scum player, you are happy when you see this. bad logic hurts the town. it is anti town, then.

And other than these two posts, he has had a generally underwhelming filter:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=322686&user=99700


"But, blazinghand, most of JW's stuff wasn't even there during your initial accusation! what was the deal there?"

Admittedly, my first post in which I voted him was grasping slightly at straws. this town is silent and there was basically no analysis happening. I needed to get things rolling. His utterly catastrophic responses to me after voting him have made me realize that this guy is scum, and deserves to be lynched.

Anybody who examines his filter can look and see that there is something amiss. this is now how a town player would play.

I stand by my vote, for new reasons that are stronger than the ones for which it was initially made.

The evidence is there. all you need to do is open your eyes.


I redded the part I need to comment on, not because I am speculating you are Soviet but just because there is a lot of other formatting in this post. Your argument against johnny is that bad logic hurts the town and he said otherwise. You say bad logic hurts the town and is thus anti town again in this post.

Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 14:03 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 27 2012 13:26 johnnywup wrote:
I don't think you're mafia, blazing, because no mafia would be so stupid to post something so stupid. At least I think. Utterly garbage posting so far.


bad logic, anti-town to be bad logic. This kind of thinking hurts town. If you plan on using this sort of reasoning going forwards, you are either scum or worthless town.

##unvote
##vote: johnnywup

I'd say "come at me bro" but your argumentation skills are so benign I feel like any "pressure" you put on me will only serve to exonerate me.


There's two examples of your belief that "bad logic hurts the town and is thus anti town."

Well maybe you could comment on some of your own bad logic. Or do you need me to go back and quote just about every post you made in the beginning to remind you? My point is the case you are using against johnnywup works better on you than it does him, and that if "bad logic" is the criteria you are going to use to place your vote, maybe you ought to vote yourself.


You're literally not reading the thread, are you?

Here are my three most recent analysis posts:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=322686&currentpage=18#341
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=322686&currentpage=18#352
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=322686&currentpage=18#355
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
March 28 2012 03:51 GMT
#400
i dunno bh, im pretty sure im not scum :O
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 59 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings96
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 8939
FanTaSy 970
Hyuk 772
Horang2 567
BeSt 454
Stork 190
Pusan 151
Zeus 92
sorry 91
Killer 90
[ Show more ]
Shinee 87
Mind 78
Hyun 65
Last 59
Bonyth 45
ggaemo 44
Snow 42
PianO 40
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 30
ToSsGirL 28
JYJ 23
Sacsri 13
Noble 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe138
Counter-Strike
byalli1147
x6flipin120
fl0m1
Other Games
gofns33998
singsing2297
ArmadaUGS87
Mew2King73
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream123
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 75
• Adnapsc2 21
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2285
League of Legends
• Lourlo1304
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 37m
Replay Cast
12h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 37m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.