• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:06
CEST 17:06
KST 00:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8115 users

The Sum of All Fears Mafia - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 05 2012 03:46 GMT
#1161
Before I replaced into this game I thought I would be forever town-aligned. Then when I do get to play scum it is for like 4 posts ^^.

On April 05 2012 11:51 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2012 11:45 EchelonTee wrote:
On April 05 2012 11:30 Probulous wrote:
One day there will be an Adam, Gonzaw, Sloosh, ET, Mattchew, Cephiro and Probulous team and it will be glorious. Until that day...

^^ new(ish) blood of TL Mafia! I'd add DYH there

I don't think I've ever played with you, Probulous.


Oh yeah how could I forget DYH. Sorry mate!


I seem to recall you kept forgetting me in newbie3 as well. Boy did that come back around to bite you.
Guts? Determination? $5?
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
April 05 2012 03:47 GMT
#1162
You'll be well ahead of me soon. I am going away from tomorrow till the end of the month. When I get back, work and study are going to hell for me so I probably won't be able to play until the end of May

Maybe Retirement Mafia should have a twist where only people who joined TL Mafia within the last 6 months / Year can play. Like oldies who are newbies. kekeke
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
April 05 2012 03:50 GMT
#1163
Its amazing how much someone can learn in 3 months. I went back and read student mafia last week. Palmar couldn't have been more right in that about 7 or 8 of us had town stamped across our foreheads and in reading the game now, I can easily see just how scummy the scum team looked in contrast. They really had nowhere to hide.


Now we compare that to this game. If I had a gun, id have shot Gonzaw, VE, johnnywup and probably zelblade on Night 1.

That's 3 townies and a single scum >.> Even worse is that that scum had spent all D1 bussing his teammates, so day 2 would have probably been a mislynch.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
April 05 2012 03:50 GMT
#1164
On April 05 2012 12:46 DoYouHas wrote:
Before I replaced into this game I thought I would be forever town-aligned. Then when I do get to play scum it is for like 4 posts ^^.

Show nested quote +
On April 05 2012 11:51 Probulous wrote:
On April 05 2012 11:45 EchelonTee wrote:
On April 05 2012 11:30 Probulous wrote:
One day there will be an Adam, Gonzaw, Sloosh, ET, Mattchew, Cephiro and Probulous team and it will be glorious. Until that day...

^^ new(ish) blood of TL Mafia! I'd add DYH there

I don't think I've ever played with you, Probulous.


Oh yeah how could I forget DYH. Sorry mate!


I seem to recall you kept forgetting me in newbie3 as well. Boy did that come back around to bite you.


Holy fuck that is hilarious!!!

That was what outed me in that game too. What is it with you? I seriously don't know why I keep forgetting you. I respect your play and you do damn well so it isn't anything personal. Sorry mate, I hope you realise it is an honest mistake if a somewhat strange one.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
April 05 2012 03:52 GMT
#1165
I don't think I was ever the one who pointed it out to you. Other people would catch it before I did, and that suited my purposes just fine.
Guts? Determination? $5?
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 05 2012 04:34 GMT
#1166
On April 05 2012 12:28 Blazinghand wrote:
I only started playing like 3 months ago! Do I count as a noob


o wat

I didn't know that

btw gonzaw.... Inception Mafia.... :p
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
April 05 2012 06:16 GMT
#1167
On April 05 2012 13:34 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2012 12:28 Blazinghand wrote:
I only started playing like 3 months ago! Do I count as a noob


o wat

I didn't know that

btw gonzaw.... Inception Mafia.... :p

lol! actually gonzaw and I did some IRC mafia when we would wait around near lynch deadlines and stuff.
Seriously, I never knew mafia did so much waiting. Which is one reason why I love rolling town - no need to wait to discuss stuff with people, just play whenever you feel like it.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 05 2012 06:21 GMT
#1168
On April 05 2012 15:16 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2012 13:34 EchelonTee wrote:
On April 05 2012 12:28 Blazinghand wrote:
I only started playing like 3 months ago! Do I count as a noob


o wat

I didn't know that

btw gonzaw.... Inception Mafia.... :p

lol! actually gonzaw and I did some IRC mafia when we would wait around near lynch deadlines and stuff.
Seriously, I never knew mafia did so much waiting. Which is one reason why I love rolling town - no need to wait to discuss stuff with people, just play whenever you feel like it.



Yeah.

Town Bus Drivers ftw!!
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
April 05 2012 08:15 GMT
#1169
On April 05 2012 09:42 MrZentor wrote:
I still don't see why you guys killed me when nobody counter claimed SU doctor.


I thought slOosh was claiming he was SU medic by making his case against you. It was a mistake though.
'better still, a satisfied man'
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
April 05 2012 16:30 GMT
#1170
On April 05 2012 17:15 froggynoddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2012 09:42 MrZentor wrote:
I still don't see why you guys killed me when nobody counter claimed SU doctor.


I thought slOosh was claiming he was SU medic by making his case against you. It was a mistake though.

I was thinking cccalf could have been it. I don't think I would have been crafty enough to build such a case should I have been the medic. But yea, even though I was not the counterclaiming medic, my case was standalone enough - he was playing scummy and I really don't like autoaccepting a claim after a full day of troll.
Prev 1 57 58 59
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 372
ProTech141
BRAT_OK 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32492
Bisu 3014
Shuttle 1787
Hyuk 1192
EffOrt 770
Mini 527
Larva 410
ZerO 302
Soma 285
firebathero 252
[ Show more ]
Zeus 119
hero 110
Sexy 77
Last 61
Hyun 48
Mong 46
PianO 39
Pusan 35
Killer 34
Trap 33
Aegong 31
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 28
Hm[arnc] 25
sorry 19
zelot 15
Rock 12
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
Terrorterran 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8456
qojqva1716
Dendi816
Counter-Strike
fl0m2775
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1355
crisheroes1136
Liquid`Hasu595
Lowko452
Other Games
singsing2146
B2W.Neo1322
Beastyqt573
Hui .211
Livibee209
Liquid`VortiX151
ArmadaUGS110
KnowMe98
Mew2King90
elazer72
Mlord38
CosmosSc2 20
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 53
• poizon28 17
• Adnapsc2 10
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8653
• WagamamaTV257
League of Legends
• Jankos1861
Other Games
• Shiphtur93
Upcoming Events
FEL
54m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 54m
INu's Battles
20h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.