• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:55
CEST 15:55
KST 22:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8871 users

Mini Mafia V: Clues and Puzzles - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 28 29 30 Next All
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
January 26 2011 03:07 GMT
#21
EBWOP: nvm actually, I changed my mind again, sorry for being so indecisive
Moderator
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
January 26 2011 06:11 GMT
#22
My character: Q.
Sounds so fun :D
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
January 26 2011 06:25 GMT
#23
On January 26 2011 15:11 shannn wrote:
My character: Q.
Sounds so fun :D



OMG, that is the best character......which Q though?
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
January 26 2011 06:30 GMT
#24
On January 26 2011 15:25 darmousseh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2011 15:11 shannn wrote:
My character: Q.
Sounds so fun :D



OMG, that is the best character......which Q though?

The one of TNG :D so much info about Q which would sound like I would be mafia hahaha :D I find it interesting if I were town but my character profile would make it sound like it were mafia :D
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 26 2011 12:13 GMT
#25
Ilich Ramírez Sánchez
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_the_Jackal
Life can only kill you once.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
January 28 2011 04:24 GMT
#26
/in, looks fun.
My char: Yossarian from Catch-22 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yossarian)

Ironic almost. :p

Also, what's the GF do if there are no detectives?
you gotta dance
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
January 28 2011 04:58 GMT
#27
/in
I am ZARAKI KENPACHI
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
January 28 2011 05:00 GMT
#28
oh wikipedia article..
ZARAKI KENPACHI
There we go
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
January 28 2011 12:57 GMT
#29
/in

the panda in this video
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 28 2011 13:56 GMT
#30
Game is full, we will be starting soon. Probably tonight
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 28 2011 14:24 GMT
#31
Sweeeetnesssss
Life can only kill you once.
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
January 28 2011 18:35 GMT
#32
oh wow right on time for me :d Just as I'm finished with my internship !!!!
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
January 28 2011 18:48 GMT
#33
On January 28 2011 21:57 Pandain wrote:
/in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X21mJh6j9i4
the panda in this video


-_- needs a wiki
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 28 2011 20:40 GMT
#34
I assigned Pandain Ling Ling

All right, game will begin at 11:00 KST.
I'll start writing up the day post
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
January 28 2011 21:11 GMT
#35
That's 3 AM for me :o time difference will be a pain.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 28 2011 21:13 GMT
#36
On January 29 2011 06:11 shannn wrote:
That's 3 AM for me :o time difference will be a pain.

No worries, you don't actually have to be around during the day post, just post whenever it is convenient for you.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
January 28 2011 22:09 GMT
#37
Don't know if it matters, but you have my name as the link to the wiki page, not my character's haha.
you gotta dance
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 28 2011 23:42 GMT
#38
Fixed.

Btw, the day post won't be out for a while, I'll try to get it by 13kst. Sorry guys but i'll be kind if busy for a while
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 29 2011 00:38 GMT
#39
NP man.
Life can only kill you once.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-30 00:57:14
January 29 2011 03:39 GMT
#40
The First day

Please note, the setting of this story, Britain in the 18th century, does not have anything to do with the mafia. Also because I didn’t want to research stuff that wasn’t going to be relevant, I’ll be using modern terminology

[image loading]

“Kav, take a look at the paper.”
I took the paper from LSB’s hands, and right there on the front page “Naval Intervention Breaks Pirate Standoff.”

“What do you see?” Inspector LSB questioned. LSB is a genius, his methods of solving crimes are legendary and I document his adventures. He asks me this questions, to try to get me to see what he sees.

I glanced down at the articles. The pirates had captured the fort and held control, it was a 12 hour hostage situation with the governor trapped inside. Negotiations failed, and the Navy had to be called in. Under the cover of the cannons, the redcoats stormed in and ended the situation. Sadly the governor did not make it out alive.

I replied “The pirates are getting bolder and bolder. Good thing the Crown protects us”.

“But why? Why did the pirates take over the fort?”

I thought for a moment, “Money? Certainly a governor is worth a large ransom of pounds”

LSB replied, “My dear Kav, that indeed is the question. ”



[image loading]

Minutes later LSB received a phone call. He turned to me and spoke, “Come with me, the commissioner has another hostage situation.”

Apparently, it was the British East Indian company this time. Their shareholder board was conducted a meeting, and an unknown group broke through. Currently the whereabouts of the shareholder board and the group is unknown. The police are operating under the suspicion that these are pirates, possibly connected to the pirates that captured the fort.

As we arrived on the scene, I immediately headed to the meeting room. LSB stopped me and asked me “What are you doing?”.
“I’m going to see if I can find anything about the pirates, maybe they left things behind.”

LSB thought for a moment, and said, “Fair enough, tell me if you find something.” And split.

I paced around the room and took notes on everything I saw. There was relatively little bloodshed. Random splotches of bloods. An unorganized attack. Curiously enough, I would expect the body of the guards to be located around here, but they were strangely absent. Besides the blood, the only thing that gave any indication of what happened were the minutes, still resting on the table with the feather pen beside it, notes unfinished.

Something was wrong, the feather pen did not seem like it was in the right position. As I looked down, I realized that the last line was crossed out, and obscured by red ink.

The Inspector walked behind me. “I see you’ve noticed it,” he said. “The same thing happened at the Governor’s fort.”

I asked, “The crossed out message?”

"Not just that." The Inspector replied, “It wasn't revealed to the newspapers, but we never saw our negotiators. The demands of the pirates were written in blood and attached to arrows.”

Horrified I looked down on the minutes… the red ink… it was blood.

He paused for a moment. “When we finally broke through, I could not find them. They were missing…”

I asked a question. “Wait, missing?”

The Inspector answered, “We never found bodies, just blood. They negotiators could be still alive, but that’s impossible, there is no way they could have just disappeared, the bodies must have been hidden.”

And I asked one last question, “So, did you interview any survivors?”

The Inspector replied, “No, the pirates killed everyone. And the pirates themselves? They would rather kill themselves than be captured”

At that moment LSB came back and muttered, “Empty, it’s empty.”

And at that moment, the wall collapsed onto LSB, and he disappeared in a giant burst of gravel.

LSB the Inspector is dead

Who do we send to the tower of London first? Please submit your votes before January 31, 11KST
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 28 29 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 256
MaxPax 203
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65748
Calm 3810
Shuttle 3558
Bisu 1640
FanTaSy 1536
EffOrt 623
Mini 565
Soma 454
Rush 415
Stork 330
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 277
Light 250
firebathero 234
Snow 194
ZerO 167
Soulkey 134
actioN 106
Last 99
Zeus 94
Barracks 93
Dewaltoss 71
Sea.KH 67
Killer 64
hero 60
Mong 57
Pusan 53
Shinee 42
Hyun 40
ToSsGirL 32
Free 30
Bale 29
Shine 28
Yoon 25
PianO 21
Sharp 20
sorry 18
zelot 18
Aegong 17
yabsab 17
HiyA 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 9
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7012
Dendi837
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1278
kRYSTAL_307
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko435
Other Games
gofns47184
singsing2143
B2W.Neo661
hiko401
crisheroes292
byalli284
DeMusliM232
Livibee186
Hui .171
Liquid`VortiX110
Mew2King83
Rex58
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV238
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis903
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 20m
Replay Cast
9h 5m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.