• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:41
CEST 00:41
KST 07:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8594 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 195

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
November 30 2010 16:02 GMT
#3881
On November 30 2010 14:56 xAPOCALYPSEx wrote:
Show nested quote +
drewbie.root was just temp banned for 30 days by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2010-04-27 16:07:58 and had 564 posts.

Reason: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=7131675

You continue to fail the manner requirement for this board.


Ouch, 30 days... but yeah that was pretty BM.

Kinda surprised to see it not only like a 2 day ban, but also glad to see the mods all treat us equally, regardless of skill!


he has been warned and banned several times before, therefore it added up in such a long one this time =)

and yes its great that mods treats everyone very equal(veteran ofc gets a longer leash but that's a good thing imo)
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
November 30 2010 18:39 GMT
#3882
On December 01 2010 01:02 SmoKim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2010 14:56 xAPOCALYPSEx wrote:
drewbie.root was just temp banned for 30 days by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2010-04-27 16:07:58 and had 564 posts.

Reason: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=7131675

You continue to fail the manner requirement for this board.


Ouch, 30 days... but yeah that was pretty BM.

Kinda surprised to see it not only like a 2 day ban, but also glad to see the mods all treat us equally, regardless of skill!


he has been warned and banned several times before, therefore it added up in such a long one this time =)

and yes its great that mods treats everyone very equal(veteran ofc gets a longer leash but that's a good thing imo)


Drewbie has always been BM and aggressive on the forums here...

Also did anyone else notice that the TL.Net Bot is a blue staff now???
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
November 30 2010 18:42 GMT
#3883
Debo was just temp banned for 2 days by Plexa.

That account was created on 2010-04-01 03:37:55 and had 68 posts.

Reason: successful meme isn't successful

Plexa, you silly goose. <3
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
December 01 2010 06:29 GMT
#3884
MICHELLE was just banned by Chill.

That account was created on 2010-06-05 16:33:21 and had 199 posts.

Reason: Okay, tired of you.

Your name is MICHELLE and you talk about living in Korea, being a shy Korean girl (your exact words). It's all bullshit.

Further, you only make abrasive, one-line posts.

If you want to make another account on TL go ahead, but be yourself, not some story and not your girlfriend.


This made me laugh. Detective Chill on the case! If he plays Mafia, do we have to automatically give him DT role?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 01 2010 06:51 GMT
#3885
No one can hide from Chill's all seeing eye <3
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
December 01 2010 09:40 GMT
#3886
On December 01 2010 15:29 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
MICHELLE was just banned by Chill.

That account was created on 2010-06-05 16:33:21 and had 199 posts.

Reason: Okay, tired of you.

Your name is MICHELLE and you talk about living in Korea, being a shy Korean girl (your exact words). It's all bullshit.

Further, you only make abrasive, one-line posts.

If you want to make another account on TL go ahead, but be yourself, not some story and not your girlfriend.


This made me laugh. Detective Chill on the case! If he plays Mafia, do we have to automatically give him DT role?


haha... well I dunno how much of a detective he is... I'm pretty sure he can see the IP of "MICHELLE" and know that it's not actually Korea. But I don't wanna steal his thunder lol and I'm glad he did it
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
December 01 2010 16:19 GMT
#3887
On December 01 2010 18:40 meeple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2010 15:29 chaoser wrote:
MICHELLE was just banned by Chill.

That account was created on 2010-06-05 16:33:21 and had 199 posts.

Reason: Okay, tired of you.

Your name is MICHELLE and you talk about living in Korea, being a shy Korean girl (your exact words). It's all bullshit.

Further, you only make abrasive, one-line posts.

If you want to make another account on TL go ahead, but be yourself, not some story and not your girlfriend.


This made me laugh. Detective Chill on the case! If he plays Mafia, do we have to automatically give him DT role?


haha... well I dunno how much of a detective he is... I'm pretty sure he can see the IP of "MICHELLE" and know that it's not actually Korea. But I don't wanna steal his thunder lol and I'm glad he did it

I PM'd her back in summer and actually got a reply with a KSN, name, and address in Seoul. She said she was on vacation with her boyfriend. All really plausible, but the last 100 posts were clearly made by a man who plays Starcraft 2 a lot.
Moderator
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
December 01 2010 16:24 GMT
#3888
On December 02 2010 01:19 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2010 18:40 meeple wrote:
On December 01 2010 15:29 chaoser wrote:
MICHELLE was just banned by Chill.

That account was created on 2010-06-05 16:33:21 and had 199 posts.

Reason: Okay, tired of you.

Your name is MICHELLE and you talk about living in Korea, being a shy Korean girl (your exact words). It's all bullshit.

Further, you only make abrasive, one-line posts.

If you want to make another account on TL go ahead, but be yourself, not some story and not your girlfriend.


This made me laugh. Detective Chill on the case! If he plays Mafia, do we have to automatically give him DT role?


haha... well I dunno how much of a detective he is... I'm pretty sure he can see the IP of "MICHELLE" and know that it's not actually Korea. But I don't wanna steal his thunder lol and I'm glad he did it

I PM'd her back in summer and actually got a reply with a KSN, name, and address in Seoul. She said she was on vacation with her boyfriend. All really plausible, but the last 100 posts were clearly made by a man who plays Starcraft 2 a lot.

Wow that's amazing. Have you ever made any mistakes before?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
December 01 2010 16:35 GMT
#3889
On December 02 2010 01:24 Gummy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2010 01:19 Chill wrote:
On December 01 2010 18:40 meeple wrote:
On December 01 2010 15:29 chaoser wrote:
MICHELLE was just banned by Chill.

That account was created on 2010-06-05 16:33:21 and had 199 posts.

Reason: Okay, tired of you.

Your name is MICHELLE and you talk about living in Korea, being a shy Korean girl (your exact words). It's all bullshit.

Further, you only make abrasive, one-line posts.

If you want to make another account on TL go ahead, but be yourself, not some story and not your girlfriend.


This made me laugh. Detective Chill on the case! If he plays Mafia, do we have to automatically give him DT role?


haha... well I dunno how much of a detective he is... I'm pretty sure he can see the IP of "MICHELLE" and know that it's not actually Korea. But I don't wanna steal his thunder lol and I'm glad he did it

I PM'd her back in summer and actually got a reply with a KSN, name, and address in Seoul. She said she was on vacation with her boyfriend. All really plausible, but the last 100 posts were clearly made by a man who plays Starcraft 2 a lot.

Wow that's amazing. Have you ever made any mistakes before?

Yea, of course. We usually error on the side of caution, which leads to members freaking out "WHY WON'T YOU BAN HIM?" until we're confident. I'm sure every staff member has had to revert mistaken warnings and bans.
Moderator
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
December 01 2010 17:25 GMT
#3890
oh man Huko, well he kinda want to help but it's already against the rules to restream GSL.

GOmplayer was pretty fine anyway.
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-01 18:37:50
December 01 2010 18:37 GMT
#3891
NyuNyu was just banned by Chill.

That account was created on [b]2010-09-22 21:13:49[/b{ and had 146 posts.

Reason: Okay Andy, here's the thing.

You go into a thread called "Best Tastosis quotes from GSL 3" and post "they are pretty bad commentators." That's pretty fucking stupid, Andy. If I didn't like hockey, I wouldn't go to the Hockey Hall of Fame and then walk around telling everyone hockey is actually really bad. That wouldn't make much sense, would it Andy?

So that in itself means I'm probably going to 2 day you. So I open up your cute little profile and see you have 146 posts, all of heaping garbage. So this ups the 2 day into a 2 week, seeing as you have several previous warnings and bans.

Now, Andy, the final straw is that, while banned before, you decided to make 3 new accounts to protest your ban. The funny thing is, all three were banned before you could send a PM or post a complaint.

I think it's not going work out between us, Andy. Don't make a new account. Don't even come to read TL anymore. I don't want to feel your angry eyes reading my posts. Just move on, Andy. It's better for all of us.

Chill reminds me of Encyclopedia Brown, if Encyclopedia Brown was prone to intense rage.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
December 01 2010 18:58 GMT
#3892
On December 02 2010 01:19 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2010 18:40 meeple wrote:
On December 01 2010 15:29 chaoser wrote:
MICHELLE was just banned by Chill.

That account was created on 2010-06-05 16:33:21 and had 199 posts.

Reason: Okay, tired of you.

Your name is MICHELLE and you talk about living in Korea, being a shy Korean girl (your exact words). It's all bullshit.

Further, you only make abrasive, one-line posts.

If you want to make another account on TL go ahead, but be yourself, not some story and not your girlfriend.


This made me laugh. Detective Chill on the case! If he plays Mafia, do we have to automatically give him DT role?


haha... well I dunno how much of a detective he is... I'm pretty sure he can see the IP of "MICHELLE" and know that it's not actually Korea. But I don't wanna steal his thunder lol and I'm glad he did it

I PM'd her back in summer and actually got a reply with a KSN, name, and address in Seoul. She said she was on vacation with her boyfriend. All really plausible, but the last 100 posts were clearly made by a man who plays Starcraft 2 a lot.


Wow... I'm impressed... I definitely didn't expect that. Pretty epic in that case... I probably woulda been satisfied with a KSN
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-01 20:54:10
December 01 2010 20:53 GMT
#3893
On December 02 2010 01:35 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2010 01:24 Gummy wrote:
On December 02 2010 01:19 Chill wrote:
On December 01 2010 18:40 meeple wrote:
On December 01 2010 15:29 chaoser wrote:
MICHELLE was just banned by Chill.

That account was created on 2010-06-05 16:33:21 and had 199 posts.

Reason: Okay, tired of you.

Your name is MICHELLE and you talk about living in Korea, being a shy Korean girl (your exact words). It's all bullshit.

Further, you only make abrasive, one-line posts.

If you want to make another account on TL go ahead, but be yourself, not some story and not your girlfriend.


This made me laugh. Detective Chill on the case! If he plays Mafia, do we have to automatically give him DT role?


haha... well I dunno how much of a detective he is... I'm pretty sure he can see the IP of "MICHELLE" and know that it's not actually Korea. But I don't wanna steal his thunder lol and I'm glad he did it

I PM'd her back in summer and actually got a reply with a KSN, name, and address in Seoul. She said she was on vacation with her boyfriend. All really plausible, but the last 100 posts were clearly made by a man who plays Starcraft 2 a lot.

Wow that's amazing. Have you ever made any mistakes before?

Yea, of course. We usually error on the side of caution, which leads to members freaking out "WHY WON'T YOU BAN HIM?" until we're confident. I'm sure every staff member has had to revert mistaken warnings and bans.


You, sir, are a beastly enforcer.
Edit: For clarification, I mean beastly in the hunky masculine wolverine sense, not the lesbo rugby player sense.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
December 01 2010 21:38 GMT
#3894
On December 02 2010 03:37 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
NyuNyu was just banned by Chill.

That account was created on [b]2010-09-22 21:13:49[/b{ and had 146 posts.

Reason: Okay Andy, here's the thing.

You go into a thread called "Best Tastosis quotes from GSL 3" and post "they are pretty bad commentators." That's pretty fucking stupid, Andy. If I didn't like hockey, I wouldn't go to the Hockey Hall of Fame and then walk around telling everyone hockey is actually really bad. That wouldn't make much sense, would it Andy?

So that in itself means I'm probably going to 2 day you. So I open up your cute little profile and see you have 146 posts, all of heaping garbage. So this ups the 2 day into a 2 week, seeing as you have several previous warnings and bans.

Now, Andy, the final straw is that, while banned before, you decided to make 3 new accounts to protest your ban. The funny thing is, all three were banned before you could send a PM or post a complaint.

I think it's not going work out between us, Andy. Don't make a new account. Don't even come to read TL anymore. I don't want to feel your angry eyes reading my posts. Just move on, Andy. It's better for all of us.

Chill reminds me of Encyclopedia Brown, if Encyclopedia Brown was prone to intense rage.


LOL more Chill ownage
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
dudeman001
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2412 Posts
December 01 2010 22:23 GMT
#3895
I love when mods take time out of their days to personalize bans. Nyunyu should feel honored.
Sup.
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
December 01 2010 22:50 GMT
#3896
On December 02 2010 07:23 dudeman001 wrote:
I love when mods take time out of their days to personalize bans. Nyunyu should feel honored.


I like that ban especially because it goes through a mod's thought process on how much time to ban a certain person. It shows the escalation. Too bad it skipped the 30-day ban. I would like to know how they differentiate between 30-day and permanent ban.
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
December 01 2010 23:14 GMT
#3897
On December 02 2010 07:50 garbanzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2010 07:23 dudeman001 wrote:
I love when mods take time out of their days to personalize bans. Nyunyu should feel honored.


I like that ban especially because it goes through a mod's thought process on how much time to ban a certain person. It shows the escalation. Too bad it skipped the 30-day ban. I would like to know how they differentiate between 30-day and permanent ban.

What made me smile about it was that Chill went completely out of his way to mention Nyu's real name whenever he could, just to flaunt his power.

Moral of the story: Don't fuck with the mods. They'll find you and ban you. And they'll love it.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-01 23:29:06
December 01 2010 23:28 GMT
#3898
On December 02 2010 07:50 garbanzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2010 07:23 dudeman001 wrote:
I love when mods take time out of their days to personalize bans. Nyunyu should feel honored.


I like that ban especially because it goes through a mod's thought process on how much time to ban a certain person. It shows the escalation. Too bad it skipped the 30-day ban. I would like to know how they differentiate between 30-day and permanent ban.

I only use 30 / 90 for a few things:
- A clean newbie makes a ridiculously offensive post. You feel there's a chance of rehabilitation, but you're not fucking around with him. This is it.
- A decent veteran does something that would be ban-worthy for a newer member. You're kind of shocked he would do that but he's been here for so long that one mistake shouldn't perm him.
- A bad veteran makes another bad post. Kind of a last shot at rehabilitation. We're not fucking around anymore.
- Similar with a bad newbie making another bad post, but you feel like he might change his ways.

Our hero doesn't fall into any of these 4 categories.
Moderator
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
December 01 2010 23:53 GMT
#3899
Whoa, that AyJay guy is finally gone.
Between all of his flaming posts, I wondered when it would finally happen.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
December 02 2010 01:59 GMT
#3900
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=173422

holy
SHIT

On December 02 2010 10:23 jdsarge wrote:
I hope I get warned for this post.

User was temp banned for this post.

Translator:3
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech157
Nina 143
ViBE116
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15003
Artosis 475
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever387
NeuroSwarm82
canceldota71
League of Legends
Doublelift3509
Counter-Strike
Fnx 994
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD43
Other Games
summit1g6829
FrodaN1083
shahzam528
C9.Mang0295
RotterdaM85
Mew2King28
fpsfer 2
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile133
• StrangeGG 32
• RyuSc2 25
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 25
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1067
• Shiphtur623
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
19m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.