• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:02
CEST 01:02
KST 08:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6898 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 182

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 243 Next
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 07 2013 22:54 GMT
#3621
On September 08 2013 07:42 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 07:18 debears wrote:
You all should lynch into the following red highlighted names. I'm putting my trust in all of you townspeople!

On September 07 2013 08:42 Crossfire99 wrote:

Austinmcc (0): debears
Coagulation (0): AxleGreaser
Felkyr (0): Risen



ObviousOne (7): ShiaoPi, debears, AxleGreaser, Risen, Clarity_nl, ShiaoPi, austinmcc, Stutters695, cakepie
debears (6): ObviousOne, raynpelikoneet, VisceraEyes, Coagulation, Felkyr, Clarity_nl, ShiaoPi




5 scum + a 3p all on a wagon? Can't be that easy can it?


No lol. I don't mean lynch all of them. Lynch the scummiest. There is at least 1 scum in those names
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 07 2013 22:59 GMT
#3622
Wrote out a cool explanation, then realized if I die you guys will see my full role and understand some stuff. If I don't die, I still want to hold a few cards.

To the people in my cell, I have set things up so there should not be a shot. Do not be alarmed by that.

Stutters, if your target is shot and I am dead, then ... look at my list. The guy who is SEVEN slots beneath your target is very likely mafia. You will know why based on my flip.

To the other guy, if your target dies, something is screwy, because stutters is almost almost almost certainly town.



Fe fi fo fum.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 07 2013 23:06 GMT
#3623
On September 08 2013 07:59 austinmcc wrote:
Wrote out a cool explanation, then realized if I die you guys will see my full role and understand some stuff. If I don't die, I still want to hold a few cards.

To the people in my cell, I have set things up so there should not be a shot. Do not be alarmed by that.

Stutters, if your target is shot and I am dead, then ... look at my list. The guy who is SEVEN slots beneath your target is very likely mafia. You will know why based on my flip.

To the other guy, if your target dies, something is screwy, because stutters is almost almost almost certainly town.




So you don't think my target is scum then?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 07 2013 23:26 GMT
#3624
also in case I die can I reveal this to black mesa? I think there might be a scum among us and if I die and you do it should still get out.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 07 2013 23:30 GMT
#3625
if you aren't here/don't answer I won't because the odds of us both dying are pretty low imo.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 07 2013 23:30 GMT
#3626
I believe it is the silent resolution period.....
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 07 2013 23:34 GMT
#3627
apologies, I haven't been around for the resolution and opp didn't say, sorry.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-08 00:25:54
September 08 2013 00:24 GMT
#3628
Day 4

Fate: 3

[image loading]


They Didn't Listen.



Onegu, as DOG, has Died!
+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +

Welcome to Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2! You are DOG! A faithful robot dog that just wants to have fun! Each night you may choose to do one of 2 actions:
  • Fetch: You may move a player to a spot directly above you on the player list.
  • Watch!: You may move yourself to any position on the list. You will watch the player directly above you, learning who visited them.

You win with the Town. FURTHER INFORMATION REDACTED

"Wait, Dog, why don't you come with me instead of going home? Your ability to lift objects that weigh several tons and kill like fifty combine soldiers without taking any damage might help in some way."


ShiaoPi, as Kanti, Lord of the Black Flames, has Died!

+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +
Welcome to Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2! You are the being of destruction, Kanti, Lord of the Black Flames! You seek to burn your enemies from the face of this earth, however, you have not gained back power since your last triumph and need to rebuild your cult following. Each night, you may target a player and add them to a mason QT. You may have a maximum of 4 players, including yourself, in this QT at any given time. Your target will receive a message stating: “You have been selected to join a secret order! you may communicate here: Upon reaching 4 players in the QT, including yourself, you will have gained enough power to burn one of your members to ash, dealing 1 KP of damage to them. You may only use this ability once per game. You win with the town.

"Grey apparently said we are all dead because of kitaman, which makes me doubt he's town"


Coagulation, as Gordon Freeman, has Died!
+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +
Welcome to Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2! You are Gordon Freeman! After the Black Mesa incident, you were hired by Aperture Science for some reason that is unkown to you. You do know you are an extremely intelligent person, but you also know you have a crowbar and really want to wail on people with it. Each night, you may smack the person directly below you on the player list with your crowbar, roleblocking them and knocking them 2 spaces down. In the place of this action, you may choose to instead use science, and utilize your gravity gun to pull a player 1 space up the list.

You are a member of Aperture Science
REDACTED

"I went to MIT and got a degree in KICKING YOUR ASS!
Boomshakalaka!"





The Shattered Bell has been rung

Exeggutor Has Fainted!

[image loading]



It is now Day 4! With 15 players remaining it takes 8 to lynch! The day will end in
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 00:27 GMT
#3629
I vig shot Coagulation.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 00:29 GMT
#3630
Zentor, you know what to do with that item. HiroPro, use yours well.
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
September 08 2013 00:29 GMT
#3631
On September 08 2013 09:27 Cephiro wrote:
I vig shot Coagulation.


Cool, do you take responsibility for Oats or Vayne as well?
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 00:30 GMT
#3632
On September 08 2013 09:29 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 09:27 Cephiro wrote:
I vig shot Coagulation.


Cool, do you take responsibility for Oats or Vayne as well?


Yes, I shot Oats. Unfortunately that was a townkill.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 08 2013 00:31 GMT
#3633
On September 08 2013 09:27 Cephiro wrote:
I vig shot Coagulation.

Can I do what I want or is there a plan I have to follow?
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 08 2013 00:31 GMT
#3634
got it!
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 00:31 GMT
#3635
On September 08 2013 09:31 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 09:27 Cephiro wrote:
I vig shot Coagulation.

Can I do what I want or is there a plan I have to follow?


I would appriciate if you let me make the call on the target.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 00:40 GMT
#3636
@ rayn: Please claim what ability the mafia has gained from Exeggutor dying. (Under the assumption you're not bullshitting about the whole ordeal)
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 08 2013 00:50 GMT
#3637
So I take it I'm not actually involved in your plan, ceph?

Also Shiao lied to me about his mason ability; I guessed right away that it was going to be KP on someone he masoned but he told me it wasn't.

He thought I was scum D1 so I figured that's why he masoned me.
Anyway gg Shiao. We talked a little more before he died---he asked me about Coag and I told him hed be a solid vig shot but I've never seen him play scum.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 00:54 GMT
#3638
On September 08 2013 09:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
So I take it I'm not actually involved in your plan, ceph?

Also Shiao lied to me about his mason ability; I guessed right away that it was going to be KP on someone he masoned but he told me it wasn't.

He thought I was scum D1 so I figured that's why he masoned me.
Anyway gg Shiao. We talked a little more before he died---he asked me about Coag and I told him hed be a solid vig shot but I've never seen him play scum.


In a way you were. I was fairly sure that scum would think I'm just bullshitting with all my talk, and that they'd try to force a mislynch on me later on, but I didn't want to take risks with handing out certain items so I wanted a few persons to "get in the plan", just in case they would have figured and tried to prevent me from handing them out, or killing the persons receiving them. (More targets = Smaller chance of interrupting) I'm not sure whether they tried or not, but it was merely an extra precaution taken. Thank you for that. Everything went just as expected, luckily.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 00:58 GMT
#3639
Also Zentor, I'd like to hear your night action results if possible.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 08 2013 01:05 GMT
#3640
The BM cop confirmed his sanity last night so unless you think the previous checks are people who might have dt immune roles, they're town.


At a glance it also appears risen is telling the truth and he isn't Yi. Need to think on that though
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 238
Nina 130
ViBE79
SpeCial 75
Nathanias 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12211
Artosis 574
NaDa 30
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever297
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox584
Mew2King93
Other Games
summit1g6682
Grubby2680
Liquid`RaSZi1931
shahzam673
WinterStarcraft442
C9.Mang0315
JimRising 276
Trikslyr28
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• musti20045 27
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie760
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 58m
INu's Battles
11h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 58m
OSC
23h 13m
Replay Cast
23h 58m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.