• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:48
CEST 20:48
KST 03:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10521 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 181

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 179 180 181 182 183 243 Next
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 07 2013 20:58 GMT
#3601
So you're organizing something that simply required the person's consent. Who the fuck is going to say no? Why not stay quiet and do things in the shadows if you're town and simply tell your strongest town reads they've been recruited.

Scum or bad here we go.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 07 2013 21:00 GMT
#3602
On September 08 2013 05:58 Risen wrote:
So you're organizing something that simply required the person's consent. Who the fuck is going to say no? Why not stay quiet and do things in the shadows if you're town and simply tell your strongest town reads they've been recruited.

Scum or bad here we go.


You will see why soon enough. And no, it is not just about the consent.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 07 2013 21:01 GMT
#3603
Anyway Austin. I'll agree pending your answer.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 07 2013 21:08 GMT
#3604
On September 08 2013 05:58 Stutters695 wrote:
Austin: Why do you want to shoot who you suggested? obviously don't give specifics that would identify him, but what do you get out of it?
Part of it is yesterday. I see posts that make sense, but don't really go anywhere, and the aim of them does not read as moving the game forward, to me.

I also did a quick check over last night's kills, saw that name pop up in a couple filters but without any followup and generally not as a major major target. It was interesting to see something that just floats around like that and never really really takes off, but is always on the back burner.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 07 2013 21:09 GMT
#3605
Everyone else: "Oh wow, general statements that sound scummy! I wonder who they're talking about?"

GO GETCHER OWN SCUMHUNTING.
Fe fi fo fum.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 07 2013 21:10 GMT
#3606
And same with Austin, why aren't you posting these things much closer to the deadline before scum has a chance to do anything.

I'm the towniest fuckin player in this game and I'm not even fucking town. I'm claiming now because I don't want to get shot by scum for being so towny. I'm 3P and I have to live another two nights minimum, most likely three and potentially four to fulfill my win condition. I probably have the hardest win con ever and this is probably going to get me shot by scum thinking I'm claiming blue. I'm not blue, I will leave the game in two nights if Mr. Cheese is still alive tomorrow night. That's it, I'm not anti-town, I'm not anti-scum, but I needed the game to last a while longer and it looked like scum were going to win so I had to help town dolts lynch properly. Scum don't shoot me plz.

I don't want to get lynched, though. So scum plz no shoot, I'll throw town one last bone. GUESS WHO STRAIGHT UP SAID THEY HAD SOME SORT OF GREEN CHECK ON ME AND I'M NOT EVEN GREEN.

Ok last one sorry scum, no shoot plz. One love, world peace.

##Drop the mic: Mr. Cheesecake

[image loading]
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 07 2013 21:11 GMT
#3607
OH SHIT WHAT
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 07 2013 21:12 GMT
#3608
On September 08 2013 06:08 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 05:58 Stutters695 wrote:
Austin: Why do you want to shoot who you suggested? obviously don't give specifics that would identify him, but what do you get out of it?
Part of it is yesterday. I see posts that make sense, but don't really go anywhere, and the aim of them does not read as moving the game forward, to me.

I also did a quick check over last night's kills, saw that name pop up in a couple filters but without any followup and generally not as a major major target. It was interesting to see something that just floats around like that and never really really takes off, but is always on the back burner.

solid reasoning. I noticed something similar reading him. I'm in.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 07 2013 21:16 GMT
#3609
I just saw the ##drop the mic, stuff and figured something awesome was happening. But it's risen claiming 3p? Lame.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 07 2013 21:16 GMT
#3610
On September 08 2013 05:47 austinmcc wrote:
I propose we talk about something other than my role

I propose we talk a little about yesterday in the other world. Looking through some filters now.

CEPHIRO,
How do you feel about Zentor? His D1/D2 filter is a whole lot of geript being scum, people connected to geript/felkyr voting being scum or not, and then not much else. Scummy on oats, towny on slam, more or less absent over D3.

You have something going on right now, but do you have particular reason to believe MrZ is kosher? Reading his filter, the thing that really pops is a half-discussion you guys had and then some comments from him about how you know he's town. I...I dunno, assuming that based on all this talk your alignment may be clear tomorrow, and you hopped to slam late, so, without revealing anything secret, you actually comfortable with MrZ?

WoS
I keep typing some stuff out, but mainly...post more kk?


Yeah, sorry.
Shiao knows to some degree what's been up with me I think---mostly I have just been insanely busy and catching up when crazy double lynches and gladiator things and secret vigs/plans are going on makes it real hard to stay motivated/catch up.

What stuff did you have typed out though, I'm curious? No reason to hold that back imo.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 07 2013 21:17 GMT
#3611
And shit like that 3P claim.
Are you Yi?
Like....how many fucking 3Ps are in this game??
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 07 2013 21:31 GMT
#3612
I'm in no secret society, I'm literally all alone.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 07 2013 21:33 GMT
#3613
Risen,

Because I've got limitations and need to get in touch with and chat with my peeps to make sure things happen like I want slash what?

WoS,

What stood out to me, at least from yesterday's filter, was that you started the day with reads on people that were somewhat key players during the day - rayn was scummy, Cheesecake was townie. Slam was in your scumreads, OO was tacked on after asked about it, and those are points where yesterday turned.

After the early reads and reasoning though, poof. debears/OO nothing. Onegu seeing Cheesecake on kita and Cheesecake claiming visit but not kill nothing. I'm a little stuck on that.


Not just a buncha 3Ps. A buncha 3Ps that have flipped or claimed to be basically neutral.
Fe fi fo fum.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 07 2013 21:52 GMT
#3614
Risen if you don't check green, what would you show up as? 3p, not town, scum?
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 07 2013 22:07 GMT
#3615
my brain hurts when trying to wrap my head around htis game. I'm gonna go to bed early tonight.
Bum still scummy, notice how suddenly everyone was okay with nolynch.
Zentor likely scum, not as certain on this one though.

Risen likely truthful about third party, at the very least he's not scum.
WoS... is still alive which is concerning, although he hasn't done much I suppose.

My townreads from last night still apply. Cya'll tomorrow if I don't die.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 07 2013 22:18 GMT
#3616
You all should lynch into the following red highlighted names. I'm putting my trust in all of you townspeople!

On September 07 2013 08:42 Crossfire99 wrote:


Austinmcc (0): debears
Coagulation (0): AxleGreaser
Felkyr (0): Risen



ObviousOne (7): ShiaoPi, debears, AxleGreaser, Risen, Clarity_nl, ShiaoPi, austinmcc, Stutters695, cakepie
debears (6): ObviousOne, raynpelikoneet, VisceraEyes, Coagulation, Felkyr, Clarity_nl, ShiaoPi



Btw Austin I have an idea of who would be in your sleeper cell. You have only 3 atm correct (including yourself)?
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 07 2013 22:20 GMT
#3617
On September 08 2013 05:47 austinmcc wrote:
I propose we talk about something other than my role

Fe fi fo fum.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 07 2013 22:20 GMT
#3618
On September 08 2013 05:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 05:09 cakepie wrote:
On September 08 2013 03:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 08 2013 02:38 Coagulation wrote:
did u just call me a fucking pig?

I'M GONNA MAKE YOU SQUEAL LIKE A PIGGIE!!

I don't know if or how these codewords are inspired by something or not but MAN IS THAT ONE RATHER APPROPRIATE CODEWORD FOR HIS ACTIVITY/USEFULNESS haha

I am also tickled to be crossfire because =cohost lol
</silliness>


On September 08 2013 04:34 Cephiro wrote:
Can someone update me on this cell thing and whether it relates to any alignment or not as for some reason I do not recall anything of this.


See this and then P147 in N2, and then P150-P151 should get you caught up with the basics of what happened here while you were in closed casket I think

wrt alignment i believe stutters said something about there being no wincon change when he got recruited.

Lol whatever I get to by Greymist, the host I am aspiring to be.
In other news I have zero clue wtf is going on in this game anymore.
Cephiro weren't we supposed to be doing something?



LOL I am a penguin
Welcome to Aperture.
Looking for scum? (If not that then looking like you are.)

I dont know if his plan is solid or not.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
September 07 2013 22:42 GMT
#3619
On September 08 2013 07:18 debears wrote:
You all should lynch into the following red highlighted names. I'm putting my trust in all of you townspeople!

Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 08:42 Crossfire99 wrote:

Austinmcc (0): debears
Coagulation (0): AxleGreaser
Felkyr (0): Risen



ObviousOne (7): ShiaoPi, debears, AxleGreaser, Risen, Clarity_nl, ShiaoPi, austinmcc, Stutters695, cakepie
debears (6): ObviousOne, raynpelikoneet, VisceraEyes, Coagulation, Felkyr, Clarity_nl, ShiaoPi




5 scum + a 3p all on a wagon? Can't be that easy can it?
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 07 2013 22:43 GMT
#3620
[image loading]
Prev 1 179 180 181 182 183 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 614
ProTech137
UpATreeSC 131
JuggernautJason58
MindelVK 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31499
Calm 3011
Shuttle 814
firebathero 164
Mini 133
Dewaltoss 119
HiyA 35
Hyun 30
soO 27
NaDa 23
[ Show more ]
Bale 22
Aegong 20
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7871
XaKoH 299
Fuzer 154
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1580
fl0m1491
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu538
Other Games
FrodaN1357
Beastyqt803
ceh9566
B2W.Neo555
mouzStarbuck432
Livibee187
C9.Mang0131
ToD127
KnowMe98
Trikslyr80
RotterdaM70
Mew2King56
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 53
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur864
• imaqtpie801
• WagamamaTV253
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 27m
Replay Cast
4h 12m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.