• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:29
CEST 16:29
KST 23:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9970 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 179

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 177 178 179 180 181 243 Next
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 07 2013 13:11 GMT
#3561
*vote stunt
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2013 13:26 GMT
#3562
On September 07 2013 22:09 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 22:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yeah okay it makes no sense.
ShiaoPi i meant why do people want to lynch you as you are in the same situation with Felkyr, green check.


Can you tell who the green check is by and who wed lynch if wed lynch if the check turned out eventually to be a lie?

If I tell you I just got an anonymous message that Alak was town... + Show Spoiler +
yeah that is silly on purpose, substitute player X of your choice.


No accountability = no check.



I am not saying ShiaoPi is town or Felkyr is town.
I am questioning the logic that Felkyr is town by the check and ShiaoPi somehow is not.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2013 13:28 GMT
#3563
On September 07 2013 22:11 ShiaoPi wrote:
probably because I did that cote stunt earlier without consulting my brain. I meanif you take that out I was the fucking first to bring up OO for the last lynch....

I think your indecisiveness reads more as town than scum to me..
table for two on a tv tray
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 07 2013 13:37 GMT
#3564
On September 07 2013 22:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 22:09 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 07 2013 22:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yeah okay it makes no sense.
ShiaoPi i meant why do people want to lynch you as you are in the same situation with Felkyr, green check.


Can you tell who the green check is by and who wed lynch if wed lynch if the check turned out eventually to be a lie?

If I tell you I just got an anonymous message that Alak was town... + Show Spoiler +
yeah that is silly on purpose, substitute player X of your choice.


No accountability = no check.



I am not saying ShiaoPi is town or Felkyr is town.
I am questioning the logic that Felkyr is town by the check and ShiaoPi somehow is not.


Sorry. tired I must of misspoke.
I didn't think you were saying either was town.

As I recall it I dismissed both things as junk from my point of view. I regard both checks as irrelevant to me. (as the sources are so plausibly deniable they mean zero.)
Wasnt felkyrs the check that had his role and alignment? but it was made by an anonymous 3rd person in a QT I cant read or have quoted...
Sounded a lot more like a scum role cop trying to look like a cop for cred.. and or to drive mislynches? If he felt he got enough trust.




Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2013 13:50 GMT
#3565
No i think it was ShiaoPi's.
table for two on a tv tray
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 07 2013 15:06 GMT
#3566
about to start, come on peoples :p
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 07 2013 15:26 GMT
#3567
So does anyone want to move on top of me in the list?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 07 2013 16:39 GMT
#3568
Austin. I don't get your message.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 07 2013 16:46 GMT
#3569
just hide it better than yesterday lol
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 07 2013 17:14 GMT
#3570
Ah, yeah, I need to go ahead and do that. Okay, for now this is what I'm going with. All sorts of fun targets are in the spoiler:

+ Show Spoiler +
Chupacabra - MrZentor
Tree Snake - Stutters
Pineapple - HiroPro
Billy Joel's "Piano Man" - randombum
Antartica - raynpelikoneet
Moon - Felkyr
Penguin - AxleGreaser
Bear - Cephiro
Pig - Coagulation
Chicken - WaveofShadow
Donkey - Cakepie
Steam Shovel - austinmcc
Banana - debears
Persian Gulf - Clarity_nl
Boat - Risen
Potato - ShiaoPi
Las Vegas - Onegu
Avocado - VisceraEyes
Salsa - Mr. Cheesecake
Canada - MrZentor
Neptune - Stutters
Titanic - HiroPro
Cat - randombum
Latvia - raynpelikoneet
Sea Snake - Felkyr
Solid Snake - AxleGreaser
Pants - Cephiro
Cowboy - Coagulation
GreYMisT - WaveofShadow
crossfire - Cakepie
Albino Cockatoo - austinmcc
Spanish Armada - debears
Duck - Clarity_nl
Sandals - Risen
Hummus - ShiaoPi
Turtle - Onegu
Tree - VisceraEyes
Zebra - Mr. Cheesecake


Okay. Everyone in the sleeper cell and seen the leprechaun say YEAH! People should have targets and codewords if you don't like your target. Use the codeword in a post or whatever, I'll make sure to keep watch over things, and can alter up the list.

Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 07 2013 17:15 GMT
#3571
Also, please use the codeword if you don't like things, before just going off and doing whatever.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 07 2013 17:22 GMT
#3572
Also also, given those flips from the day, I would ask that you don't reveal yourselves just yet.
Fe fi fo fum.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
September 07 2013 17:38 GMT
#3573
did u just call me a fucking pig?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 07 2013 18:25 GMT
#3574
On September 08 2013 02:38 Coagulation wrote:
did u just call me a fucking pig?

I'M GONNA MAKE YOU SQUEAL LIKE A PIGGIE!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 07 2013 18:49 GMT
#3575
I don't know wtf that list is for. What is that list for?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 07 2013 19:02 GMT
#3576
They're so I can compartmentalize information and keep an eye on my peeps.
Fe fi fo fum.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 07 2013 19:31 GMT
#3577
But didn't you just reveal to the thread when your "peeps" are communicating with you?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 07 2013 19:32 GMT
#3578
I'm back for a bit. Risen, we already knew he was cell leader.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 07 2013 19:34 GMT
#3579
Can someone update me on this cell thing and whether it relates to any alignment or not as for some reason I do not recall anything of this.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 07 2013 19:40 GMT
#3580
On September 08 2013 04:34 Cephiro wrote:
Can someone update me on this cell thing and whether it relates to any alignment or not as for some reason I do not recall anything of this.
[image loading]
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 177 178 179 180 181 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 251
MaxPax 250
Codebar 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63942
Calm 4135
Shuttle 2615
Bisu 1781
FanTaSy 1578
Soma 578
Mini 570
EffOrt 485
Stork 357
Rush 355
[ Show more ]
Light 292
Hyuk 255
firebathero 247
Snow 195
ZerO 159
actioN 137
Barracks 121
Zeus 82
Killer 81
hero 68
Dewaltoss 61
Hyun 47
Pusan 44
Shinee 40
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 33
Sharp 31
Free 25
Shine 24
PianO 22
Aegong 20
zelot 19
yabsab 17
sorry 16
HiyA 13
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7912
Dendi1032
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_119
x6flipin7
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes425
Other Games
singsing2200
hiko2067
B2W.Neo450
byalli252
Hui .203
Livibee190
Liquid`VortiX145
Mew2King68
Rex37
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2186
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 46m
Replay Cast
8h 31m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.