• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:53
CEST 19:53
KST 02:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10030 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 178

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 243 Next
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 07 2013 02:28 GMT
#3541
Are you saying I'm scum because I called the big plays?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 07 2013 02:37 GMT
#3542
No man that's not what I'm saying. I should just stop saying things - the thread will be better off I think.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
September 07 2013 03:12 GMT
#3543
Food for thought: we had a mortician.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 07 2013 03:21 GMT
#3544
On September 07 2013 10:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
Shooting a teammate isn't considered playing against ur win condition. Risen would do that as scum.


yes but only if it gets you town cred.... + Show Spoiler +
Well I hope that is how it works...


Vivax... yeah Vivax... I hadn't considered the possibilities of what Vivax might do.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 07 2013 03:54 GMT
#3545
On September 07 2013 12:12 cakepie wrote:
Food for thought: we had a mortician.


I dont eat morticians? Do you think he was really a cannibal? + Show Spoiler [psssst] +
Will he give me CJD if I did just nibble a bit?


Sorry just voted below the line in the Australian senate election...
[image loading]

That means I filled out this ballot with the numbers 1 to a bazillion....

Normal service will resume shortly
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 07 2013 05:33 GMT
#3546
Ok. first things first. I"m, so fucked up,

2) i sawy a vivax eferemce. fuck that shit. we had an arguentsw.

3) i will vote myself d3 if I am alive or is it d4. either way. ufck me if I'm alive. righT>
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 07 2013 05:35 GMT
#3547
LIek I'm not jokineg I did my role in catching ht firtst scum Ill die for that hsitnow'
.





VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 07 2013 05:38 GMT
#3548
It's cause you're a bad person and because you touch yourself at night.

Sleep it off debears.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 07 2013 10:54 GMT
#3549
On September 07 2013 09:31 Cephiro wrote:
Clarity, I'm not sure if a 5th person is necessary, but it can't hurt with a plan this complex. Are you in?


Sure.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2013 11:43 GMT
#3550
Holy shit i am bad.
Holy shit debears is good! \o/
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2013 11:45 GMT
#3551
On September 07 2013 10:16 HiroPro wrote:
Out of those coag looks awful and rayn looks pretty bad. Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

If you are gonna call me scum you need to have a damn good explanation for my role claim then.
Also why not Felkyr? Why does he look not bad?
table for two on a tv tray
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 07 2013 12:14 GMT
#3552
He has a green check. Although I consider rayn to practically have a green check too.
Sooooooo, coag.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2013 12:20 GMT
#3553
Also why are people saying ShiaoPi needs to die?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2013 12:23 GMT
#3554
Can dead players be roleblocked?]
table for two on a tv tray
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 07 2013 12:52 GMT
#3555
On September 07 2013 21:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also why are people saying ShiaoPi needs to die?


Cause they say I am useless. which is kinda true. coag should be up next for lynch
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 07 2013 12:55 GMT
#3556
btw WoS stoppes talking to me, which makes me a sad panda
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 07 2013 12:57 GMT
#3557
On September 07 2013 21:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Can dead players be roleblocked?]



I am not a mod...
not sure what your point is.

I am not sure dead players can perform actions... that could be role blocked.
I am likely betting that you cant role block an in transit shuriken.. as that would breaking the intent of
" it travels through time allows you to lull your target into a false sense of security, so that when your attack hits the next day, it will pierce vet or medic protection on the target."
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 07 2013 13:04 GMT
#3558
Yeah okay it makes no sense.
ShiaoPi i meant why do people want to lynch you as you are in the same situation with Felkyr, green check.
table for two on a tv tray
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 07 2013 13:09 GMT
#3559
On September 07 2013 22:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yeah okay it makes no sense.
ShiaoPi i meant why do people want to lynch you as you are in the same situation with Felkyr, green check.


Can you tell who the green check is by and who wed lynch if wed lynch if the check turned out eventually to be a lie?

If I tell you I just got an anonymous message that Alak was town... + Show Spoiler +
yeah that is silly on purpose, substitute player X of your choice.


No accountability = no check.


Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 07 2013 13:11 GMT
#3560
probably because I did that cote stunt earlier without consulting my brain. I meanif you take that out I was the fucking first to bring up OO for the last lynch....
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 579
UpATreeSC 120
ProTech82
JuggernautJason33
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33054
Calm 3433
Shuttle 1115
actioN 223
firebathero 173
Hyuk 107
Barracks 106
Dewaltoss 104
Liquid`Ret 71
Hyun 31
[ Show more ]
Free 25
Bale 24
HiyA 24
Aegong 21
NaDa 21
soO 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8753
Dendi1164
XaKoH 387
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
KnowMe82
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1296
fl0m1163
x6flipin448
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu34
Other Games
singsing2034
FrodaN1412
Beastyqt709
B2W.Neo400
ceh9394
mouzStarbuck310
Livibee187
byalli181
C9.Mang0149
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr81
Mew2King55
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV422
Other Games
• Shiphtur847
• imaqtpie621
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 22m
Replay Cast
5h 7m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.