• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:32
CEST 21:32
KST 04:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11259 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 183

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 243 Next
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 08 2013 01:25 GMT
#3641
Time for me to go and sleep.

Zentor & Rayn, waiting for your answers.
Hiro, please refrain from using the item until I call a target
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 08 2013 01:57 GMT
#3642
I don't know what you want me to do with this item..

And I accidentally roleblocked myself. ._.

+ Show Spoiler +
Don't ask..
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 08 2013 02:34 GMT
#3643
Wtf scum you shot me? Not fucking cool guys. I'm seriously third party and to prove it I won't vote on anyone today that's relevant.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 08 2013 02:42 GMT
#3644
How does that prove anything?
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 08 2013 02:57 GMT
#3645
On September 08 2013 09:27 Cephiro wrote:
I vig shot Coagulation.


I really wanted to start every day off voting for Coag so as to remind people that if you had shot you could shoot him

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=19679200

....

Oh... ta.

I need to read some filters... starting with my own.




@WOS

long time ago now I said I untunnelled
I did but I didnt forget.

Later I made this post, pointing out i had read your filter and still didn't understand your reasoning.
link to context
+ Show Spoiler [actual unanswered post] +

On September 01 2013 15:28 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 14:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 14:56 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 01 2013 14:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 14:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
geript town guys.
Not voterigger, some role that switches all the votes on you to another target.
lol BH again victim of the lynch

Which totally explains why my vote on SHiaoPi was moved.

Thanks for your contributions as always Oats.

+ Show Spoiler +

On September 01 2013 08:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:37 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm not saying you have to think I'm not scum-- I'm just saying, don't oppose AG's plan because you think I'm scum. Instead, explain to him whatever risks you think you percieve that he does not. Don't just say "I don't want the plan to happen" because you can't really stop me from following the plan. You can stop AG from using his power, but you have to explain why you, with your somewhat more limited knowledge of his role than what he has, think it's risky. Then, he'll take that info you've given it and combine it with his private knowledge of what his role does and comes to a decision. If that decision is different than what you'd expect, he probably just knows more about how his role works than the rest of us do, and we have to respect that decision.

I am fine with AG's plan for the record. I am just worried about your confidence in going along with it.



So was there a good reason you had your vote on Shioapi right at the end of the day?

When it was already clear you had expressed your preference to Lynch Shiaopi but it was never going to happen?


Not explaining it again. Read my filter.


I have.

Originally here http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=19646000
you said
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 07:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 07:22 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 01 2013 07:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
I don't think I will be changing my vote so you may have to rely on others.


Is there any reason you want your vote parked somewhere like Shiaopi?

Already explained it; first of all I think he's scum but since my vote doesn't matter, meh.
I don't want to vote for Geript because while I believe he may be telling the truth, I don't trust the way this setup works and I do not want to allow other people to perform actions on me when I have control over someone's ability to do so.



you said this subsequently
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
I am fine with AG's plan for the record. I am just worried about your confidence in going along with it.


and in my filter I explained that my plan was fine even if some of the three were scum

yet still even though you "I am fine with AG's plan" you cant swap your vote onto the geript wagon to enable my plan to work? even though I say the thing you are concerned about (BH's confidence in going along with it) is fine.

Playing as town is hard... you have to cooperate with people you only probably think are townies...(in this case me and my plan) its the effort to try and do that I am not seeing. That part of playing as town is also hard to fake as scum.

So yes even though you have explained that in your filter... I could do with you clarifying why some more.


(people reading this exchange ought remember that in my own statistical opinion i tunnel WOS like trojan. So form your own opinions please. Also note I tunnel him in games I am not playing just reading...)




@thread
What I am looking for when analysing what happened when i tried make my plan go down is who acted like a townie would. As the situation (me wanting specific 3 votes was unusual as mentioned earlier in my filter scummers were trying to fake stuff they had never done as townie... aka work out how suspicious as a towny they ought be of my weird arse sounding plan.)

yes its thin, so is trying to read what happened from the votes on someone that never flipped (geript) when he then redirected the lynch onto someone that hadn't even be a contender.


I still fail to see a towny reason why you voted as you did D1 if you are town.

"So was there a good reason you had your vote on Shioapi right at the end of the day 1?"
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 08 2013 03:06 GMT
#3646
On September 08 2013 11:42 Stutters695 wrote:
How does that prove anything?

It means I'm not doing anything relevant in the game and they don't need to sit me anymore. Like seriously wtf why did you fucking idiots shot me I'm 3P. Look at my day 1/2 play.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 08 2013 03:12 GMT
#3647
On September 08 2013 12:06 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 11:42 Stutters695 wrote:
How does that prove anything?

It means I'm not doing anything relevant in the game and they don't need to sit me anymore. Like seriously wtf why did you fucking idiots shot me I'm 3P. Look at my day 1/2 play.


We could always lynch you instead though...

Not doing stuff, especially when they claim they have an excuse to is just the kind of thing scum like to do.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 08 2013 03:17 GMT
#3648
Doesn't really matter to me. I wrote this game off as a loss the second I got the role. It's literally only by extreme luck that I can win before the game ends in town or scum victory.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 08 2013 03:42 GMT
#3649
So it's safe to say you had the bell last night. Do you pass it at night or during the day?
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 08 2013 03:44 GMT
#3650
I don't pass it. The bell is out of the game.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 08 2013 04:17 GMT
#3651
Do you think there is any reason scum wouldn't believe your 3p claim? If so, what? Please be as thorough as you can in thinking about this because it's important and might honestly affect your chances of living.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 08 2013 04:26 GMT
#3652
@WOS See this post http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=19698923
##vote WaveOfShadow




On September 08 2013 12:44 Risen wrote:
I don't pass it. The bell is out of the game.


As you might still be here. How do you mean "The bell is out of the game?"
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 08 2013 04:48 GMT
#3653
It is stuck to me and follows me into the dark. It gets activated every night which is why I told scum not to waste a shot the idiots. I need this game to last two more nights assuming no mr cheese lynch today.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 08 2013 04:56 GMT
#3654
On September 08 2013 13:48 Risen wrote:
It is stuck to me and follows me into the dark. It gets activated every night which is why I told scum not to waste a shot the idiots. I need this game to last two more nights assuming no mr cheese lynch today.


WAT?

On September 03 2013 02:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
oh yeah I had the shattered bell which makes you vet for a cycle and you cant use it more than once. 4 charges and I didnt use it.


As he flipped town are you saying he lied? Oatsmaster, as Kenpachi, has died!
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 08 2013 05:13 GMT
#3655
Whyyyyyy am I still alive
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 08 2013 05:15 GMT
#3656
I say lynch clarity.

power plays people
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 08 2013 05:15 GMT
#3657
On September 08 2013 14:13 debears wrote:
Whyyyyyy am I still alive


TBMK
The Shuriken is still travelling it arrives at Lynch time?

Did you want to be dead sooner?
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 08 2013 05:18 GMT
#3658
On September 08 2013 14:15 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 14:13 debears wrote:
Whyyyyyy am I still alive


TBMK
The Shuriken is still travelling it arrives at Lynch time?

Did you want to be dead sooner?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=19693360
yeah... "to attack the player the next day (at the lynch) with your faster-than-light shuriken."

Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 08 2013 05:19 GMT
#3659
I am keeper of the shattered bell. That's my role. My objective, since any third party looking to screw me likely already knows who I am, is to locate the shattered bell. Once I have located it the next time an item move happens I automatically receive it and use it to protect myself each night. I got incredibly lucky that alaka claimed having it and then died. If that was my role ok awesome, not so hard. HOWEVER, in addition to that I must steal 3 souls from a single individual. N1 I targeted mr cheese. N2 alaka so I could confirm the bell's position. Lady night was mr cheese again. So tomorrow night will be mr cheese the final time and all I have to do is live until night post, as in not get lynched.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 08 2013 05:21 GMT
#3660
So w3 should lynch cheese to keep you from winning thrn no?
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 618
ProTech132
UpATreeSC 124
JuggernautJason63
Nina 56
MindelVK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29238
Calm 2790
Mini 157
firebathero 125
Dewaltoss 103
soO 48
HiyA 31
Hyun 25
Bale 21
NaDa 20
[ Show more ]
PianO 20
Aegong 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8594
XaKoH 298
canceldota6
League of Legends
Doublelift599
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1598
fl0m1451
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu706
Other Games
FrodaN2223
B2W.Neo617
Beastyqt566
mouzStarbuck303
Livibee191
ToD186
KnowMe151
C9.Mang0128
Trikslyr115
RotterdaM103
Mew2King45
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1130
• Shiphtur609
• WagamamaTV247
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 43m
Replay Cast
3h 28m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.