• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:32
CEST 03:32
KST 10:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9161 users

Tobacco Smoking Thread - Page 18

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 29 Next All
UisTehSux
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States693 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-22 11:34:16
November 22 2011 11:33 GMT
#341
Yeah it does look like a painting. The cigar was beautiful. From the construction to the classic look of the band it was nice. It was leathery/earthy till about the 2/3 mark where I detected a very subtle fruity undertone. It seemed to be on the back step of every draw, barely being recognized by my palette but it was very nice. No dramatic changes in flavor, a very consistent cigar.
I underestimated that boy. No... it was not the boy I underestimated, it was the Triforce of Courage.
Sgonzo
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada202 Posts
November 22 2011 12:03 GMT
#342
good post mate, i enjoy smoking in almost all its forms, we all need our little evil pleasures right? hookah is very good way to puff but ive always found it to be too far from tobacco and the best way is in a pipe in my mind mix some nice high quality pipe tobacco with a bit of sage and you have th emost delicious smelling smoke ever
When Keepin It Real Goes Wrong
zodde
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1908 Posts
November 22 2011 12:21 GMT
#343
On November 22 2011 17:59 SirAnnihilate wrote:
I have an interesting gripe where I have to smoke after every long game of Starcraft (30min+). Not really an issue, but after a laddering session I can seriously damage my tobacco stock. Since It's purely for the stress relief (I think!) would it be worth buying cheaper tobacco for that specific use? Unlike when I normally smoke (rolls, Golden Virginia) I dont get half as much enjoyment out of it and seem to burn through it at a heroic pace.

Anyone had a similar experience, not nessecarily Starcraft? Would it be worth buying cheap crap like Sky blue or Red Band for the sole purpose of smoking after laddering? Or would the change from the norm offset my fix and become wasted money?

Cheers,
Annihilate


I'm having the same issue here, only with LoL instead of SC2. I go for a smoke between every single game, which is much more often than I smoke when I'm not playing. Would be interesting to hear if someone could come up with a good solution for this. Either some way to stop this behaviour or some way to make it cheaper ^^
zodde
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1908 Posts
November 22 2011 12:51 GMT
#344
On September 14 2011 12:31 PureMetal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 15:01 zodde wrote:
On September 04 2011 03:18 PureMetal wrote:
I'm not a big fan of smoking, I get sick and have too much of a head rush if I take more than a drag. Tried dipping too, I can stand some Skoal apple but that's about it. Again too much of a head rush to be pleasurable and a bit messy.

But I love Camel Snus. Any other fans out there? You don't need to spit and you get a pleasant buzz that lasts. Awesome for work and long class days.
[image loading]


Cool, wasn't even aware that snus existed in the US. Haven't tried Camel Snus, not sure if I can buy it here in Sweden. I have tried pretty much every brand of swedish snus though. I find it to last much longer than a cigarette does, but the taste is something that takes a while to appreciate.

Do you happen to know how long snus has existed in the US? I know you have the regular chewing tobacco, but this is the first time I see something that seems to be identical to our beloved (many would disagree on that point ^^) snus.

I'd guess camel snus has been around for a while. Is your snus flavored in sweden? camel frost is super minty


Not really, there are some flavors, but I just stick to the stronger standard ones most of the time. Don't think I've ever tried minty or fruity snus. Just a lot of tobacco <3
Omnipresent
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States871 Posts
November 23 2011 09:25 GMT
#345
On November 22 2011 21:21 zodde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2011 17:59 SirAnnihilate wrote:
I have an interesting gripe where I have to smoke after every long game of Starcraft (30min+). Not really an issue, but after a laddering session I can seriously damage my tobacco stock. Since It's purely for the stress relief (I think!) would it be worth buying cheaper tobacco for that specific use? Unlike when I normally smoke (rolls, Golden Virginia) I dont get half as much enjoyment out of it and seem to burn through it at a heroic pace.

Anyone had a similar experience, not nessecarily Starcraft? Would it be worth buying cheap crap like Sky blue or Red Band for the sole purpose of smoking after laddering? Or would the change from the norm offset my fix and become wasted money?

Cheers,
Annihilate


I'm having the same issue here, only with LoL instead of SC2. I go for a smoke between every single game, which is much more often than I smoke when I'm not playing. Would be interesting to hear if someone could come up with a good solution for this. Either some way to stop this behaviour or some way to make it cheaper ^^

It sounds like you've associates smoking with a specific activity (gaming) and now you do them together without thinking (and at an accelerated pace). It's like how some people always smoke when they drive, drink coffee, drink liquor, or after a meal, but not that often other times during the day. If that's the case, your best bet is to completely prevent yourself from smoking at all while gaming. Try to disassociate the activities from one another.

Have a smoke before you sit down and when you finish, but put the cigarettes out of reach while you're playing. Get up and go outside, or step into a different room if you need a smoke during a gaming session. If it's reasonable, don't ever smoke while you're at your desk at all.
Remb
Profile Joined August 2011
United States190 Posts
November 23 2011 09:42 GMT
#346
On November 22 2011 21:21 zodde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2011 17:59 SirAnnihilate wrote:
I have an interesting gripe where I have to smoke after every long game of Starcraft (30min+). Not really an issue, but after a laddering session I can seriously damage my tobacco stock. Since It's purely for the stress relief (I think!) would it be worth buying cheaper tobacco for that specific use? Unlike when I normally smoke (rolls, Golden Virginia) I dont get half as much enjoyment out of it and seem to burn through it at a heroic pace.

Anyone had a similar experience, not nessecarily Starcraft? Would it be worth buying cheap crap like Sky blue or Red Band for the sole purpose of smoking after laddering? Or would the change from the norm offset my fix and become wasted money?

Cheers,
Annihilate


I'm having the same issue here, only with LoL instead of SC2. I go for a smoke between every single game, which is much more often than I smoke when I'm not playing. Would be interesting to hear if someone could come up with a good solution for this. Either some way to stop this behaviour or some way to make it cheaper ^^


I used to have this problem, but with soda. So I decided to stop buying more than a 6 pack a week of soda. It's simple!
A virtuous act is performed habitually, and not once from incentive alone.
Immaterial
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada510 Posts
November 23 2011 09:49 GMT
#347
The pipe smoking guide was really interesting. I bought one on my 18th birthday mostly for the sake of exercising my newly gained right. I've smoked it a few times but I didn't read into it at all and my experience wasn't the best. It probably has a lot to do with the fact that I bought a shitty pipe at a drug store and shitty tobacco along with it. Is there any particular blend that could be considered a good starting point? Its not my intention to become a frequent smoker but I'd like to have the proper pipe smoking experience.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
Omnipresent
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States871 Posts
November 24 2011 02:04 GMT
#348
On November 23 2011 18:49 Immaterial wrote:
The pipe smoking guide was really interesting. I bought one on my 18th birthday mostly for the sake of exercising my newly gained right. I've smoked it a few times but I didn't read into it at all and my experience wasn't the best. It probably has a lot to do with the fact that I bought a shitty pipe at a drug store and shitty tobacco along with it. Is there any particular blend that could be considered a good starting point? Its not my intention to become a frequent smoker but I'd like to have the proper pipe smoking experience.

If you're buying from a local shop, you may be limited by what they have to offer. Ask for help at the shop, and don't be afraid to try some while you're there (many shops allow free samples). This is a review site I've used in the past.
Rabbet
Profile Joined December 2009
Canada404 Posts
November 24 2011 02:48 GMT
#349
On November 23 2011 18:49 Immaterial wrote:
The pipe smoking guide was really interesting. I bought one on my 18th birthday mostly for the sake of exercising my newly gained right. I've smoked it a few times but I didn't read into it at all and my experience wasn't the best. It probably has a lot to do with the fact that I bought a shitty pipe at a drug store and shitty tobacco along with it. Is there any particular blend that could be considered a good starting point? Its not my intention to become a frequent smoker but I'd like to have the proper pipe smoking experience.


The best advice to a new smoker is to invest in a good quality pipe. The cheaper drug store pipes turn away more new smokers than they attract because they smoke hot, wet and since the quality of the briar they use in them is the lowest possible they also tend to make tobacco taste bad.

Also, learning to smoke a pipe is has a very long curve. You will have 20 bad smokes before you "get" what your supposed to do and how to manage the burn. Don't give up, you will have a "holy shit" moment when the tobacco suddenly starts tasting like whipped cream then changing to chocolate brownies and finally finishing off with the taste of a camp fire.

As far as tobacco goes there are so many good quality tobaccos to choose from on the market today. There are 5 general types of pipe tobaccos which have unique flavors and smoking qualities. Tobacco is like grapes used for wine making, the soil, sun, water and other environmental conditions affect the outcome of the crops grown.

1) Virginia tobacco - made with pure Virginia tobacco leaf with the best blends being pressed. Most are stoved or lightly steamed by the manufacturer. The pressing helps to meld the leaves together and "ages" the tobacco without actually using time to mature the leaf. The more mature the blend is the better the quality becomes when stored and sealed properly.

Samuel Gawath's Full Virginia Flake is an example of a pure Virginia tobacco. G.L. Pease Jack Knife Plug is also excellent!

2) Burley tobacco - made with tobaccos grown in Virgina, Kentucky, Tennesee and from other parts of the world. These blends are generally air dried in barns and do not go through any other types of processing other than cutting before being packed into tins.

Prince Albert is a common and tasty burley tobacco. Good for beginners as it behaves in a pipe quite nicely.

3) English blends - made with Virginia, Latakia(both Cyrian and Syrian), Turkish and possibly other oriental leaf. English tobaccos get their flavoring from the Latakia tobacco which is processed by "flue curing"(basically drying the tobacco over a bon-fire) which adds a very nice smokey taste over all. I believe that English tobaccos are difficult for beginners to enjoy because the flavor and smoking qualities are more difficult to appreciate as a new smoker. But like many other things in life, many pipe smokers evolve their palate over time from the more simple straight burley tobaccos to the more sophisticated English blends.

Peter Stokkebye's Balken Supreme is a very good English at a reasonable price. Esoterica's Penzance is the best tobacco ever produced and is an English, but demand is so high that it has not been available for a couple of years.

4) VaPers blends - made with Virginia tobaccos and include a small portion of perique tobacco. The perique tobacco has a unique flavor and is only grown in the St James Parish in Louisiana. I have little experience with Va/Pers, but the ones I did smoke were good, but not great.

Escudo or Samuel Gawath's St James Flake are examples of Va/Pers.

5) Aromatics - made with all types of tobaccos and are generally heavily cased(sprayed with sugar, honey, anise, etc). Generally the most popular smoke with new smokers because you can get some very tasty smoking tobaccos in the aromatic category. Beware aromatics as they burn very hot because the smoke point of the casing is usually higher than the smoke point of the tobacco causing tongue bite(pain).

A popular aromatic is Captain Black.

All in all you can't go wrong with Virginias and English blends, IMO! Always buy tinned tobacco until you find a tobacco that you enjoy, then it is possible to buy it in bulk. Generally if the tobacco is tinned then they believe that the leaf is worth packaging where if it is from a pouch it will not have the highest quality standards.

4noggins.com has a very good selection of quality tobaccos.
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
November 24 2011 11:10 GMT
#350
On November 22 2011 20:18 ePdeLay wrote:
the ones you roll up are worse then normal packet cigarettes because they have no filter

Do you have any actual statistics on the cancer rates of filters vs non-filters? I don't think I've ever seen any and every time I see some anti-smoking campaign booth set up anywhere I ask them for statistics and they don't have any answers.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
ZiegFeld
Profile Joined April 2011
351 Posts
November 29 2011 23:35 GMT
#351
Kind of off topic, but I just bought my first pack of cigarettes yesterday, and I thought I'd share with some of you guys. They're Marlboro Lights, a good newbie smoke I think.

I gotta admit, being the health freak that I am (work out consistently, healthy/balanced diet), I never thought I'd get into something like cigarettes. But it is just so relaxing to have a smoke after a meal, and start my homework with a little buzz and good music.

I hope to keep it 1 cig a day and no more, and none at all when there aren't any deadlines or exams.

Yes, I agree with everyone that says I shouldn't do this. But my god, had I ever known eleven dollars could offer so much pleasure.
DarkEnergy
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands542 Posts
November 29 2011 23:46 GMT
#352
On November 30 2011 08:35 ZiegFeld wrote:
Kind of off topic, but I just bought my first pack of cigarettes yesterday, and I thought I'd share with some of you guys. They're Marlboro Lights, a good newbie smoke I think.

I gotta admit, being the health freak that I am (work out consistently, healthy/balanced diet), I never thought I'd get into something like cigarettes. But it is just so relaxing to have a smoke after a meal, and start my homework with a little buzz and good music.

I hope to keep it 1 cig a day and no more, and none at all when there aren't any deadlines or exams.

Yes, I agree with everyone that says I shouldn't do this. But my god, had I ever known eleven dollars could offer so much pleasure.


you can say the same for a ball of crack for 10 bucks my god what pleasure.
if you still can stop it. quit smoking for a half year back on now T T
Thats right stimmed marines can outrun aeroplanes.Tasteless
ZiegFeld
Profile Joined April 2011
351 Posts
November 29 2011 23:49 GMT
#353
On November 30 2011 08:46 DarkEnergy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 08:35 ZiegFeld wrote:
Kind of off topic, but I just bought my first pack of cigarettes yesterday, and I thought I'd share with some of you guys. They're Marlboro Lights, a good newbie smoke I think.

I gotta admit, being the health freak that I am (work out consistently, healthy/balanced diet), I never thought I'd get into something like cigarettes. But it is just so relaxing to have a smoke after a meal, and start my homework with a little buzz and good music.

I hope to keep it 1 cig a day and no more, and none at all when there aren't any deadlines or exams.

Yes, I agree with everyone that says I shouldn't do this. But my god, had I ever known eleven dollars could offer so much pleasure.


you can say the same for a ball of crack for 10 bucks my god what pleasure.
if you still can stop it. quit smoking for a half year back on now T T
A ball of crack doesn't last you a month though

Honestly, as long as I brush my teeth and maintain my workout, I don't think this is so bad.
seaofsaturn
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States489 Posts
November 29 2011 23:51 GMT
#354
On November 24 2011 20:10 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2011 20:18 ePdeLay wrote:
the ones you roll up are worse then normal packet cigarettes because they have no filter

Do you have any actual statistics on the cancer rates of filters vs non-filters? I don't think I've ever seen any and every time I see some anti-smoking campaign booth set up anywhere I ask them for statistics and they don't have any answers.


Well you can get filters for the roll-your-own ones. I generally prefer them because they are made of tobacco instead of a bunch of random stuff which makes it burn slower and taste better, it is not really a health issue.
Photoshop is over-powered.
AnachronisticAnarchy
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States2957 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 22:52:34
November 30 2011 00:27 GMT
#355
On November 30 2011 08:49 ZiegFeld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 08:46 DarkEnergy wrote:
On November 30 2011 08:35 ZiegFeld wrote:
Kind of off topic, but I just bought my first pack of cigarettes yesterday, and I thought I'd share with some of you guys. They're Marlboro Lights, a good newbie smoke I think.

I gotta admit, being the health freak that I am (work out consistently, healthy/balanced diet), I never thought I'd get into something like cigarettes. But it is just so relaxing to have a smoke after a meal, and start my homework with a little buzz and good music.

I hope to keep it 1 cig a day and no more, and none at all when there aren't any deadlines or exams.

Yes, I agree with everyone that says I shouldn't do this. But my god, had I ever known eleven dollars could offer so much pleasure.


you can say the same for a ball of crack for 10 bucks my god what pleasure.
if you still can stop it. quit smoking for a half year back on now T T
A ball of crack doesn't last you a month though

Honestly, as long as I brush my teeth and maintain my workout, I don't think this is so bad.


Sorry to say bro, but white teeth and nice abs do not counter carcinogens.

EDIT: I also learned a fun fact. Apparently, the pleasant "buzz" you are getting is your brain starving for oxygen due to constricting blood vessels. The more you know!
"How are you?" "I am fine, because it is not normal to scream in pain."
BoxedLunch
Profile Joined January 2011
United States387 Posts
November 30 2011 00:41 GMT
#356
so... I started smoking when I got out of high school, and smoked for about 2 years.

Then I quit cold turkey for a girl I was dating last year.

Yesterday, job stress and anxiety got the better of me, and I caved and bought a pack of smokes. advice TL?
In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice, they are not
firehand101
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3152 Posts
November 30 2011 00:56 GMT
#357
On November 30 2011 09:41 BoxedLunch wrote:
so... I started smoking when I got out of high school, and smoked for about 2 years.

Then I quit cold turkey for a girl I was dating last year.

Yesterday, job stress and anxiety got the better of me, and I caved and bought a pack of smokes. advice TL?

Nicotene patches, get off it straight away, bad habit
The opinions expressed by our users do not reflect the official position of TeamLiquid.net or its staff.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
November 30 2011 01:00 GMT
#358
My mother recently brought me back a box of Cubans from her trip to Mexico, they are pretty strong compared to the average shit around here
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
robopork
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States511 Posts
November 30 2011 01:07 GMT
#359
A professor once gave me a deep piece of wisdom. He said (this may or may not be somewhat embellished), "Liberals smoke cigarettes, conservatives smoke cigars, [brilliant folk] smoke pipes."

+ Show Spoiler +
he has asthma now


Pipe is my main race, but my dad gave me a very nice hand-rolled cigar from Hawaii over thanksgiving- twas excellent.
“This left me alone to solve the coffee problem - a sort of catch-22, as in order to think straight I need caffeine, and in order to make that happen I need to think straight.”
robopork
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States511 Posts
November 30 2011 01:08 GMT
#360
On November 30 2011 09:41 BoxedLunch wrote:
so... I started smoking when I got out of high school, and smoked for about 2 years.

Then I quit cold turkey for a girl I was dating last year.

Yesterday, job stress and anxiety got the better of me, and I caved and bought a pack of smokes. advice TL?


Are you still dating her?
“This left me alone to solve the coffee problem - a sort of catch-22, as in order to think straight I need caffeine, and in order to make that happen I need to think straight.”
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12730
Shuttle 629
Artosis 583
Dewaltoss 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
Doublelift4289
Counter-Strike
taco 484
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox512
AZ_Axe115
Other Games
summit1g7907
shahzam732
Day[9].tv558
C9.Mang0391
Maynarde160
ViBE129
Trikslyr69
WinterStarcraft36
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv558
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 28m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.