• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:51
CEST 23:51
KST 06:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8081 users

Tobacco Smoking Thread - Page 20

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 29 Next All
Neurosis
Profile Joined October 2010
United States893 Posts
November 30 2011 13:03 GMT
#381
Personally I only smoke when drinking or when hanging out with friends that do smoke, it's just too expensive these days. You only live once, why not do the things you enjoy.
FaRess
Profile Joined September 2010
Tunisia937 Posts
November 30 2011 14:14 GMT
#382
On November 30 2011 22:03 Neurosis wrote:
You only live once, why not do the things you enjoy.


You realise that you are in the Tobacco Smoking Thread ?
YoloStar <3
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
November 30 2011 14:19 GMT
#383
On November 30 2011 23:14 FaRess wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 22:03 Neurosis wrote:
You only live once, why not do the things you enjoy.


You realise that you are in the Tobacco Smoking Thread ?


..And? If you enjoy smoking, i guess it doesn't matter?
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
ElizarTringov
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Bulgaria317 Posts
November 30 2011 14:19 GMT
#384
On November 30 2011 09:41 BoxedLunch wrote:
so... I started smoking when I got out of high school, and smoked for about 2 years.

Then I quit cold turkey for a girl I was dating last year.

Yesterday, job stress and anxiety got the better of me, and I caved and bought a pack of smokes. advice TL?


Yes, check out this book called "The Easyway to Stop Smoking" By Allen Carr. It basically dispels the illusion that smokers enjoy smoking, that smoking relives stress, and a host of other illusions that people have been brainwashed into by the tobacco companies. I checked it out at the library and I don't even smoke but I read most of it but 2 chapters and it is highly enlightening.
Perfect practice makes perfect.
MadNeSs
Profile Joined March 2007
Denmark1507 Posts
November 30 2011 14:31 GMT
#385
How many of you are actually happe that you started smoking?
Unifex
Profile Joined September 2010
United States68 Posts
November 30 2011 15:38 GMT
#386
Me, i got laid so many times thanks to cigarettes, met so many new people, became much more relaxed (stop biting my nails) and it's the best excuse ever now if you want to leave or just take a break from anything.

And now that we get so much hate it's even easier to bound with fellow smokers outside.
Kaozpanna
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden47 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 15:50:55
November 30 2011 15:50 GMT
#387
Started smoking a couple of months ago. I see it mostly as a social thing or just too relax. I usually smoke marlboro or prince.

Thinking of switching to "snus" though.
Arekk
Profile Joined November 2011
Romania11 Posts
November 30 2011 15:59 GMT
#388
On November 30 2011 23:19 ElizarTringov wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 09:41 BoxedLunch wrote:
so... I started smoking when I got out of high school, and smoked for about 2 years.

Then I quit cold turkey for a girl I was dating last year.

Yesterday, job stress and anxiety got the better of me, and I caved and bought a pack of smokes. advice TL?


Yes, check out this book called "The Easyway to Stop Smoking" By Allen Carr. It basically dispels the illusion that smokers enjoy smoking, that smoking relives stress, and a host of other illusions that people have been brainwashed into by the tobacco companies. I checked it out at the library and I don't even smoke but I read most of it but 2 chapters and it is highly enlightening.


Those books are funny actually. And guys not smoking talking about brain washing and how to quit somking lol. Smoking does relieve stress, "tickles" the brain in a good way, makes you more calm. Also nicotine IS a drug. And as any drug, when you use it you develop dependency.
I managed to quit because I wanted to do it and just decided that "if others can, am I weaker? wtf". It wasn't easy, and the first 2 weeks are a pain (with peaks around 3-5th days). No, not because of the brain washing tobacco companies did on me. You just PHYSICALLY feel a lot of stuff. You find yourself getting nervous about almost anything. You can't sit down for 1 seconds. You go through a lot of anxiety periods. But with strong will you can do it.

wut?
ElizarTringov
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Bulgaria317 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 17:17:13
November 30 2011 17:11 GMT
#389
On December 01 2011 00:59 Arekk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 23:19 ElizarTringov wrote:
On November 30 2011 09:41 BoxedLunch wrote:
so... I started smoking when I got out of high school, and smoked for about 2 years.

Then I quit cold turkey for a girl I was dating last year.

Yesterday, job stress and anxiety got the better of me, and I caved and bought a pack of smokes. advice TL?


Yes, check out this book called "The Easyway to Stop Smoking" By Allen Carr. It basically dispels the illusion that smokers enjoy smoking, that smoking relives stress, and a host of other illusions that people have been brainwashed into by the tobacco companies. I checked it out at the library and I don't even smoke but I read most of it but 2 chapters and it is highly enlightening.


Those books are funny actually. And guys not smoking talking about brain washing and how to quit somking lol. Smoking does relieve stress, "tickles" the brain in a good way, makes you more calm. Also nicotine IS a drug. And as any drug, when you use it you develop dependency.
I managed to quit because I wanted to do it and just decided that "if others can, am I weaker? wtf". It wasn't easy, and the first 2 weeks are a pain (with peaks around 3-5th days). No, not because of the brain washing tobacco companies did on me. You just PHYSICALLY feel a lot of stuff. You find yourself getting nervous about almost anything. You can't sit down for 1 seconds. You go through a lot of anxiety periods. But with strong will you can do it.



Smoking does not relieve stress, it causes stress. How does smoke going into your lungs relieve stress? It does not. You are suffocating yourself when you smoke, is suffocation not stressful? Isn't it stressful that your muscles and organs can't get the air that they need? I don't know about you but I wouldn't feel too calm if I am suffocating. Smoking is a drug addiction, not a genuine crutch. It does not help anyone but in fact destroys lives.
Perfect practice makes perfect.
Brosy
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States254 Posts
November 30 2011 17:26 GMT
#390
On December 01 2011 00:50 Kaozpanna wrote:
Started smoking a couple of months ago. I see it mostly as a social thing or just too relax. I usually smoke marlboro or prince.

Thinking of switching to "snus" though.


Snus is great. Allows you to be much more discreet in your tobacco use. The buzz off the first couple is amazing.
Bigpet
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany533 Posts
November 30 2011 17:26 GMT
#391
On December 01 2011 02:11 ElizarTringov wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 00:59 Arekk wrote:
On November 30 2011 23:19 ElizarTringov wrote:
On November 30 2011 09:41 BoxedLunch wrote:
so... I started smoking when I got out of high school, and smoked for about 2 years.

Then I quit cold turkey for a girl I was dating last year.

Yesterday, job stress and anxiety got the better of me, and I caved and bought a pack of smokes. advice TL?


Yes, check out this book called "The Easyway to Stop Smoking" By Allen Carr. It basically dispels the illusion that smokers enjoy smoking, that smoking relives stress, and a host of other illusions that people have been brainwashed into by the tobacco companies. I checked it out at the library and I don't even smoke but I read most of it but 2 chapters and it is highly enlightening.


Those books are funny actually. And guys not smoking talking about brain washing and how to quit somking lol. Smoking does relieve stress, "tickles" the brain in a good way, makes you more calm. Also nicotine IS a drug. And as any drug, when you use it you develop dependency.
I managed to quit because I wanted to do it and just decided that "if others can, am I weaker? wtf". It wasn't easy, and the first 2 weeks are a pain (with peaks around 3-5th days). No, not because of the brain washing tobacco companies did on me. You just PHYSICALLY feel a lot of stuff. You find yourself getting nervous about almost anything. You can't sit down for 1 seconds. You go through a lot of anxiety periods. But with strong will you can do it.



Smoking does not relieve stress, it causes stress. How does smoke going into your lungs relieve stress? It does not. You are suffocating yourself when you smoke, is suffocation not stressful? Isn't it stressful that your muscles and organs can't get the air that they need? I don't know about you but I wouldn't feel too calm if I am suffocating. Smoking is a drug addiction, not a genuine crutch. It does not help anyone but in fact destroys lives.


You are aware that nicotine is pychoactive though, right? With psychoactive substances all kinds of shit can happen. What you should be feeling and what your brain makes you feel are not always the same
I'm NOT the caster with a similar nick
n Y n
Profile Joined June 2011
United States24 Posts
November 30 2011 17:34 GMT
#392
Gonna be honest here, smoking is gross.
sertman
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States540 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 17:40:35
November 30 2011 17:40 GMT
#393
I smoked marijuana for years (and still do! ) before I started smoking cigarettes, mainly because I felt like the hand to mouth fixation i already had with marijuana had gotten out of hand and i was just really high all the time. So when I picked up smoking cigarettes, yes I knew it was dumb but at the time I was just looking for something else to smoke that isn't as expensive or mind altering as marijuana. Another thing that was going through my mind when I picked up smoking is that I have a difficult time socializing with people at work/school and I was desperate to change that when I moved to where I'm living now. Taking a smoke break with a classmate/coworker gives ample time to get to know them in a situation where I don't feel like I'm bothering them. I know it's sick to basically kill myself to feel comfortable in social situations but that's just what was going through my head at the time.

Don't judge smokers too hard, we all know it's dumb and we spend a lot of time thinking about why we're out there having a cigarette and questioning our inner thought process about it.

Velocirapture
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States983 Posts
November 30 2011 17:40 GMT
#394
I once to a lab chem class in college with a guy who was a heavy smoker (had to leave several times during a 4 hour lab) and we talked about it once. I have no problem with it and had a 4 year relationship with a smoker so I dont come from a hostile place and he said something to the effect of "it makes you smell, your teeth and nails yellow and your skin age but you dont know what you are missing". I took it to mean that smoking is just like adding a new necessary desire like going to the bathroom or eating. We have all been in that place when you have to go to the bathroom so bad you might explode and when you finally go it is the best thing in the world. Smoking becomes just another one of those things...

i see the appeal.
FluXxxx
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany57 Posts
November 30 2011 17:46 GMT
#395
the great thing about smoking is that you can make people show up o_O

you are waiting for someone,he is not on time,you decide to have another cigarette while waiting->bam,he shows up!
don't know why but it has happened to me so often,it actually is ridiculous.
works for public transport too,but only if you don't think about it.

another thing if i have a hard time finding a solution for a problem,don't know how to continue with whatever,i like having a cigarette to calm down and normally the solution pops up during that time.

and i like the taste of danske!
ZiegFeld
Profile Joined April 2011
351 Posts
November 30 2011 22:27 GMT
#396
Is there a brand of smokes in Canada that's not as disgusting as Belmont or Marlboros? It's not that they're too harsh, but the smell it leaves on clothes and my fingers is unbearable.
ElizarTringov
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Bulgaria317 Posts
December 01 2011 03:26 GMT
#397
On December 01 2011 02:26 Bigpet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 02:11 ElizarTringov wrote:
On December 01 2011 00:59 Arekk wrote:
On November 30 2011 23:19 ElizarTringov wrote:
On November 30 2011 09:41 BoxedLunch wrote:
so... I started smoking when I got out of high school, and smoked for about 2 years.

Then I quit cold turkey for a girl I was dating last year.

Yesterday, job stress and anxiety got the better of me, and I caved and bought a pack of smokes. advice TL?


Yes, check out this book called "The Easyway to Stop Smoking" By Allen Carr. It basically dispels the illusion that smokers enjoy smoking, that smoking relives stress, and a host of other illusions that people have been brainwashed into by the tobacco companies. I checked it out at the library and I don't even smoke but I read most of it but 2 chapters and it is highly enlightening.


Those books are funny actually. And guys not smoking talking about brain washing and how to quit somking lol. Smoking does relieve stress, "tickles" the brain in a good way, makes you more calm. Also nicotine IS a drug. And as any drug, when you use it you develop dependency.
I managed to quit because I wanted to do it and just decided that "if others can, am I weaker? wtf". It wasn't easy, and the first 2 weeks are a pain (with peaks around 3-5th days). No, not because of the brain washing tobacco companies did on me. You just PHYSICALLY feel a lot of stuff. You find yourself getting nervous about almost anything. You can't sit down for 1 seconds. You go through a lot of anxiety periods. But with strong will you can do it.




Smoking does not relieve stress, it causes stress. How does smoke going into your lungs relieve stress? It does not. You are suffocating yourself when you smoke, is suffocation not stressful? Isn't it stressful that your muscles and organs can't get the air that they need? I don't know about you but I wouldn't feel too calm if I am suffocating. Smoking is a drug addiction, not a genuine crutch. It does not help anyone but in fact destroys lives.


You are aware that nicotine is pychoactive though, right? With psychoactive substances all kinds of shit can happen. What you should be feeling and what your brain makes you feel are not always the same


I am not saying your brain is telling you to stop smoking, I am telling you your body is telling you to stop smoking. The thing is people have been fooled into thinking that they are actually missing something if they don't smoke. Others think that the brainwashing that tobacco companies use isn't working. If the brainwashing didn't work then people wouldn't smoke. If someone remembers their first cigarette, is it enjoyable? Most people probably coughed and had to "train" themselves to believe they enjoyed it. People need to remember nicotine is filling the hole which it itself has created. People actually believe that non-smokers are having a harder time dealing with stress and that they have an easier time because they smoke.
Perfect practice makes perfect.
Hipsv
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
135 Posts
December 01 2011 05:09 GMT
#398
On November 30 2011 23:19 ElizarTringov wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 09:41 BoxedLunch wrote:
so... I started smoking when I got out of high school, and smoked for about 2 years.

Then I quit cold turkey for a girl I was dating last year.

Yesterday, job stress and anxiety got the better of me, and I caved and bought a pack of smokes. advice TL?


Yes, check out this book called "The Easyway to Stop Smoking" By Allen Carr. It basically dispels the illusion that smokers enjoy smoking, that smoking relives stress, and a host of other illusions that people have been brainwashed into by the tobacco companies. I checked it out at the library and I don't even smoke but I read most of it but 2 chapters and it is highly enlightening.


I personally don't care who Allen Carr is or what he does, smoking relieves stress. Maybe not in a direct head clearing way marijuana does, but when you smoke you can usually see and start chatting with other smokers which distracts you from your stress and thus relieving you of it. Also if you are smoking after an extended break or starting you feel a very strong headrush which relieves stress headaches.
Omnipresent
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States871 Posts
December 01 2011 06:45 GMT
#399
On December 01 2011 12:26 ElizarTringov wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 02:26 Bigpet wrote:
On December 01 2011 02:11 ElizarTringov wrote:
On December 01 2011 00:59 Arekk wrote:
On November 30 2011 23:19 ElizarTringov wrote:
On November 30 2011 09:41 BoxedLunch wrote:
so... I started smoking when I got out of high school, and smoked for about 2 years.

Then I quit cold turkey for a girl I was dating last year.

Yesterday, job stress and anxiety got the better of me, and I caved and bought a pack of smokes. advice TL?


Yes, check out this book called "The Easyway to Stop Smoking" By Allen Carr. It basically dispels the illusion that smokers enjoy smoking, that smoking relives stress, and a host of other illusions that people have been brainwashed into by the tobacco companies. I checked it out at the library and I don't even smoke but I read most of it but 2 chapters and it is highly enlightening.


Those books are funny actually. And guys not smoking talking about brain washing and how to quit somking lol. Smoking does relieve stress, "tickles" the brain in a good way, makes you more calm. Also nicotine IS a drug. And as any drug, when you use it you develop dependency.
I managed to quit because I wanted to do it and just decided that "if others can, am I weaker? wtf". It wasn't easy, and the first 2 weeks are a pain (with peaks around 3-5th days). No, not because of the brain washing tobacco companies did on me. You just PHYSICALLY feel a lot of stuff. You find yourself getting nervous about almost anything. You can't sit down for 1 seconds. You go through a lot of anxiety periods. But with strong will you can do it.




Smoking does not relieve stress, it causes stress. How does smoke going into your lungs relieve stress? It does not. You are suffocating yourself when you smoke, is suffocation not stressful? Isn't it stressful that your muscles and organs can't get the air that they need? I don't know about you but I wouldn't feel too calm if I am suffocating. Smoking is a drug addiction, not a genuine crutch. It does not help anyone but in fact destroys lives.


You are aware that nicotine is pychoactive though, right? With psychoactive substances all kinds of shit can happen. What you should be feeling and what your brain makes you feel are not always the same


I am not saying your brain is telling you to stop smoking, I am telling you your body is telling you to stop smoking. The thing is people have been fooled into thinking that they are actually missing something if they don't smoke. Others think that the brainwashing that tobacco companies use isn't working. If the brainwashing didn't work then people wouldn't smoke. If someone remembers their first cigarette, is it enjoyable? Most people probably coughed and had to "train" themselves to believe they enjoyed it. People need to remember nicotine is filling the hole which it itself has created. People actually believe that non-smokers are having a harder time dealing with stress and that they have an easier time because they smoke.

I'd like to point out a few things.

1. You came to the tobacco smoking thread to rail against tobacco. This makes very little sense.
2. You keep bumping a thread which discusses the joys of smoking, of which you disapprove. This all but guarantees more views, and again, makes almost no sense.
3. You're here to impart your unwanted wisdom upon us. You gained this wisdom after never having smoked tobacco, and after reading "most" of one book by one guy. This isn't much information on which to base an opinion, and it certainly isn't enough cause to come to a thread of smokers to tell us we've been brainwashed.
4. The TL quit smoking team is over there. Perhaps they would be more interested in what you have to say.
MadNeSs
Profile Joined March 2007
Denmark1507 Posts
December 01 2011 07:10 GMT
#400
I gotta say I dont like the idea of this thread one bit tbh. There is no good thing about smoking, all it does is ruin your health. Yeah sure it feels good, when you light a cigarette, when you feel stressed, is sitting at the pc playing a game, or your bored, relaxed or what ever. But there is nothing good about smoking, all it is is an addictive drug that keeps you coming back, because it makes you feel good.

That's why I dont like the idea of this thread, and I dont like that TL.net allows it. Bur obv. they cant just close it, because then they would have to close both the alcohold threads and the high thread, which would be pretty bad.

But let me ask everybody here.

Who here is actually glad that they started smoking?
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
NeuroSwarm 139
Nina 103
ViBE51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13861
910 70
NaDa 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever299
canceldota113
League of Legends
Doublelift2764
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4607
Other Games
summit1g3891
fl0m1136
FrodaN954
olofmeister802
C9.Mang0327
Liquid`Hasu321
Livibee198
ToD185
UpATreeSC63
PPMD21
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 23 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• musti20045 31
• poizon28 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• RyuSc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21606
• WagamamaTV547
League of Legends
• Scarra818
Other Games
• imaqtpie1026
• Shiphtur489
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 10m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.