• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:16
CEST 14:16
KST 21:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War05.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202618Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11165 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 165

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 230 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 02:21 GMT
#3281
Maybe if you didn't come into the thread to tell people to stop sniping at each other, you'd be able to read faster

Just saying bish <3
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2013 02:23 GMT
#3282
On March 15 2013 11:21 marvellosity wrote:
Maybe if you didn't come into the thread to tell people to stop sniping at each other, you'd be able to read faster

Just saying bish <3


To be honest that was self motivated because I wanted to reduce the amount of crap that was generated on top of what I already had to read. <3
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 02:25 GMT
#3283
Townies gonna argue with mafia, son, and vice versa. That's a fact of mafia. It was all quite civil
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2013 02:27 GMT
#3284
On March 15 2013 11:25 marvellosity wrote:
Townies gonna argue with mafia, son, and vice versa. That's a fact of mafia. It was all quite civil


Yes, but Marv, and this is important, your filter is already 30+ pages. And I had to READ that marv. and i'll have to RE-READ it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
March 15 2013 02:34 GMT
#3285
On March 15 2013 11:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 11:19 Promethelax wrote:
On March 15 2013 11:16 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2013 11:07 Promethelax wrote:
On March 15 2013 11:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah I actually have to agree with VIVAX on it being doubtful that corazon would try and kill himself as scum day 2. Not only is that against every instinct you have as scum. which is generally SURVIVE! SURVIVE! But I am sure his scummer friends would have something to say about him being suicidal.



Hey oldest friend who I've missed
This post is shit
You add nothing at all
To the Marv/fool brawl
Could you give me a read list?



I think yamato is town.

I think marv is probably town and I am sheeping marv while I catch up.



Two reads does not a list make
In my little game please partake
Give me reasons and reads
For that I plead.
Your heart I don't want to break.


No. Because I don't have any apart from those, and I'm not 100% on marv as it is. I am not going to fake some just because you are asking me.


This I understand
I'm a replacing man
Go do your reading
The thread, stop feeding
Until everything do you understand.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 15 2013 02:38 GMT
#3286
Yo.

Something going on?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 15 2013 02:39 GMT
#3287
Why are dudes switching to cora?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 15 2013 02:41 GMT
#3288
Oh i see in case fool was srs.

I geddit.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
March 15 2013 02:53 GMT
#3289
Five minutes to flip
Did you all dip?
Super please give your last thought
Before you go back to rot
From you I'd like one more quip.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
March 15 2013 02:56 GMT
#3290
Here, just waiting. Kinda figured this:
On March 15 2013 07:55 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 07:50 marvellosity wrote:
If you were town, you'd engage with me right now, because I'm being polite and trying to engage with you.

I also made that effort by writing those two posts.

Two posts which contain lengthy analysis that you claim I lack as mafia and have as town.

Oh wow. Okay I will read them tonight, you can hold me to that.

would yield SOMETHING.

At the very least, another claim of how this unlynchability works. But looks like no.
Fe fi fo fum.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 15 2013 02:59 GMT
#3291
put your hands up in the air
A backwards poet writes inverse.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 15 2013 03:00 GMT
#3292
i need to sleep
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 15 2013 03:00 GMT
#3293
On March 15 2013 10:21 cDgCorazon wrote:
Alright, as my last will, here is 4/5ths of the scum team. They all have a hard-on for both defending each other, attacking me, not scum hunting, and shitting up the thread:


Yamato
Acro
Marv
Mocsta



Not very hard to tell with my flip

Peace out and GG gents.

Grubby's #1 Fan
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 15 2013 03:01 GMT
#3294
Deadline has been reached. No talking!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18459 Posts
March 15 2013 03:01 GMT
#3295
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 15 2013 03:05 GMT
#3296
[image loading]

Night Two


cDgCorazon as Palmar has been lynched.

You are Palmar! As the undisputed leader of every game ever, you have a lot of charisma and have developed your own flock of sheep. During the day, you may PM the hosts the name of a player who voted for the same target as you last cycle. This target will be forced to also vote with you for this cycle. You may not use this power on the same player for consecutive days.

+ Show Spoiler +
On August 21 2011 08:51 Palmar wrote:
/in so I can tunnel chaos13


On August 23 2011 23:27 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2011 23:25 Hesmyrr wrote:
Unfortunately I haven't read that many Lovecraft stories Tackster may be able to take care of it on later dayposts though. I PM'd you already, but game starts now. If you give confirmation that you are not currently busy, I'll start sending out the role PMs.


##Vote Chaos13


On August 24 2011 00:29 Palmar wrote:
I have discarded my win condition, my sole object this game will be to convince Jackal I'm town, seeing as it's a feat I've never achieved.



You have 24 hours to submit your night actions to GreYMisT and myself.
An important announcement will be revealed in 12 hours.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2013 03:05 GMT
#3297
yay
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 15 2013 03:05 GMT
#3298
well that works too i guess.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 03:06 GMT
#3299
hi Foolish
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 15 2013 03:07 GMT
#3300
Oh, so there's another votestealer...
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko306
LamboSC2 285
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28862
Calm 6016
Rain 1893
Bisu 1472
Horang2 523
Jaedong 521
Rush 366
BeSt 333
Soma 262
Stork 227
[ Show more ]
Zeus 199
Mini 152
Light 119
Free 113
Larva 113
Snow 99
ZerO 94
Mong 86
Barracks 83
Pusan 79
Mind 75
910 70
Killer 44
Hyun 38
ToSsGirL 35
NaDa 31
Shinee 27
Bale 26
Hm[arnc] 22
Sexy 22
Noble 20
sorry 17
Aegong 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 7
FanTaSy 1
Dota 2
Gorgc6937
Counter-Strike
fl0m2235
olofmeister990
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
gofns29161
singsing1914
B2W.Neo659
dupreeh386
crisheroes289
hiko74
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2752
• Jankos2722
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 45m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 45m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.