• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:43
CEST 01:43
KST 08:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7249 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 164

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 230 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
March 15 2013 01:55 GMT
#3261
Prom, without saying too much, did you stop the clock on me last night?
Fe fi fo fum.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
March 15 2013 01:56 GMT
#3262
On March 15 2013 10:55 austinmcc wrote:
Prom, without saying too much, did you stop the clock on me last night?


If something happened to you
It was not to me due
You were not on my list to be stopped
I did nothing to your power stop
I hope that this gives you a clue
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
March 15 2013 01:57 GMT
#3263
On March 15 2013 10:53 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 10:46 supersoft wrote:
On March 14 2013 05:36 cDgCorazon wrote:
Why Acro? This certainly is not out of the blue for me.


ah okay, phew. I thought you were scum, and you pulled that guy out of the blue

On March 14 2013 05:36 cDgCorazon wrote:
I've mentioned Acro a couple of times this game, and his play seems really scummy to me...


that's right, you accused him before... with no reason!


fun post, I wanted to share with you before I pass out :-D


With your reads I agree
But i think that you should see
Moc is greener than you paint him
His scum chances are slim
Besides that your reads please me.

I think I'll stop the clock for a night
On whichever of Cora/fool doesn't take flight
It would be a shame
For there powers to be in this game
What do you think, is this bright?


What?
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
March 15 2013 01:57 GMT
#3264
On March 15 2013 10:56 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 10:55 austinmcc wrote:
Prom, without saying too much, did you stop the clock on me last night?


If something happened to you
It was not to me due
You were not on my list to be stopped
I did nothing to your power stop
I hope that this gives you a clue

It do
Fe fi fo fum.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 01:59 GMT
#3265
On March 15 2013 10:57 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 10:53 Promethelax wrote:
On March 15 2013 10:46 supersoft wrote:
On March 14 2013 05:36 cDgCorazon wrote:
Why Acro? This certainly is not out of the blue for me.


ah okay, phew. I thought you were scum, and you pulled that guy out of the blue

On March 14 2013 05:36 cDgCorazon wrote:
I've mentioned Acro a couple of times this game, and his play seems really scummy to me...


that's right, you accused him before... with no reason!


fun post, I wanted to share with you before I pass out :-D


With your reads I agree
But i think that you should see
Moc is greener than you paint him
His scum chances are slim
Besides that your reads please me.

I think I'll stop the clock for a night
On whichever of Cora/fool doesn't take flight
It would be a shame
For there powers to be in this game
What do you think, is this bright?


What?


Well if I can understand, mafia can understand. Prome wants to roleblock whichever of Cora/Fool survives.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
March 15 2013 02:00 GMT
#3266
I have a power of some use
It will be used against refuse
I plan on making fool/Cora stop
Unless you think there is someone better to stop
I'm sorry my wording made you confused.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2013 02:02 GMT
#3267
Yeah I actually have to agree with VIVAX on it being doubtful that corazon would try and kill himself as scum day 2. Not only is that against every instinct you have as scum. which is generally SURVIVE! SURVIVE! But I am sure his scummer friends would have something to say about him being suicidal.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 15 2013 02:05 GMT
#3268
On March 15 2013 11:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah I actually have to agree with VIVAX on it being doubtful that corazon would try and kill himself as scum day 2. Not only is that against every instinct you have as scum. which is generally SURVIVE! SURVIVE! But I am sure his scummer friends would have something to say about him being suicidal.


The timing to say this is pretty scummy given you've almost not been pushing anything this day.
The timing to say this is scummy if Cora flips town, that is.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
March 15 2013 02:07 GMT
#3269
On March 15 2013 11:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah I actually have to agree with VIVAX on it being doubtful that corazon would try and kill himself as scum day 2. Not only is that against every instinct you have as scum. which is generally SURVIVE! SURVIVE! But I am sure his scummer friends would have something to say about him being suicidal.



Hey oldest friend who I've missed
This post is shit
You add nothing at all
To the Marv/fool brawl
Could you give me a read list?

TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 15 2013 02:09 GMT
#3270
Pop in shortly before lynch screaming: "Hey what are you doing this guy looks town" after not have done anything during the day to push a better lynch or actually defend him.
Just like yamato replacing marv in Normal Mini
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2013 02:12 GMT
#3271
On March 15 2013 11:09 Vivax wrote:
Pop in shortly before lynch screaming: "Hey what are you doing this guy looks town" after not have done anything during the day to push a better lynch or actually defend him.
Just like yamato replacing marv in Normal Mini

i......... agree...................................................with... this........................
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 02:12 GMT
#3272
On March 15 2013 11:12 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 11:09 Vivax wrote:
Pop in shortly before lynch screaming: "Hey what are you doing this guy looks town" after not have done anything during the day to push a better lynch or actually defend him.
Just like yamato replacing marv in Normal Mini

i......... agree...................................................with... this........................


LOL I know right?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2013 02:14 GMT
#3273
On March 15 2013 11:05 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 11:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah I actually have to agree with VIVAX on it being doubtful that corazon would try and kill himself as scum day 2. Not only is that against every instinct you have as scum. which is generally SURVIVE! SURVIVE! But I am sure his scummer friends would have something to say about him being suicidal.


The timing to say this is pretty scummy given you've almost not been pushing anything this day.
The timing to say this is scummy if Cora flips town, that is.


Regardless of the timing, It is true.

As for not pushing anything, well I have only read 52 pages of a 160+ plus game I am not nearly up to speed. There is an almost certain lynch on foolishness that I am pretty much sheeping marv on while I catch up so I don't see the value in pushing anything whilst I am as ill informed as I am currently and certainly don't feel the need to do so just to keep up appearances.

That said if something so basic as the fact that scum don't generally try to kill themselves when, in fact, killing themselves is an antithesis to their very purpose in the game comes along; I don't feel the need to not state my agreement with it simply because the circumstances of my arrival have prevented me from contributing much prior to that
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 15 2013 02:15 GMT
#3274
Hey marv why don't we lynch this guy since your check gave opposite alignments back?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2013 02:16 GMT
#3275
On March 15 2013 11:07 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 11:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah I actually have to agree with VIVAX on it being doubtful that corazon would try and kill himself as scum day 2. Not only is that against every instinct you have as scum. which is generally SURVIVE! SURVIVE! But I am sure his scummer friends would have something to say about him being suicidal.



Hey oldest friend who I've missed
This post is shit
You add nothing at all
To the Marv/fool brawl
Could you give me a read list?



I think yamato is town.

I think marv is probably town and I am sheeping marv while I catch up.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 02:16 GMT
#3276
Because my check isn't reliable and Foolishness is almost confirmed mafia
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 15 2013 02:17 GMT
#3277
Scratch that actually he has a point, I remember how I felt replacing into Themed Game and barely being able to catch up.

(Funny enough the first two guys I wanted to lynch were scum)/Swag
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
March 15 2013 02:19 GMT
#3278
On March 15 2013 11:16 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 11:07 Promethelax wrote:
On March 15 2013 11:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah I actually have to agree with VIVAX on it being doubtful that corazon would try and kill himself as scum day 2. Not only is that against every instinct you have as scum. which is generally SURVIVE! SURVIVE! But I am sure his scummer friends would have something to say about him being suicidal.



Hey oldest friend who I've missed
This post is shit
You add nothing at all
To the Marv/fool brawl
Could you give me a read list?



I think yamato is town.

I think marv is probably town and I am sheeping marv while I catch up.



Two reads does not a list make
In my little game please partake
Give me reasons and reads
For that I plead.
Your heart I don't want to break.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2013 02:19 GMT
#3279
On March 15 2013 11:17 Vivax wrote:
Scratch that actually he has a point, I remember how I felt replacing into Themed Game and barely being able to catch up.

(Funny enough the first two guys I wanted to lynch were scum)/Swag


Yep it's really difficult. No offense to everyone who wants me to 'read' or 'push a case' For me Bugs has not even been lynched yet so give me a break. K thanks.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 15 2013 02:20 GMT
#3280
On March 15 2013 11:19 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 11:16 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2013 11:07 Promethelax wrote:
On March 15 2013 11:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah I actually have to agree with VIVAX on it being doubtful that corazon would try and kill himself as scum day 2. Not only is that against every instinct you have as scum. which is generally SURVIVE! SURVIVE! But I am sure his scummer friends would have something to say about him being suicidal.



Hey oldest friend who I've missed
This post is shit
You add nothing at all
To the Marv/fool brawl
Could you give me a read list?



I think yamato is town.

I think marv is probably town and I am sheeping marv while I catch up.



Two reads does not a list make
In my little game please partake
Give me reasons and reads
For that I plead.
Your heart I don't want to break.


No. Because I don't have any apart from those, and I'm not 100% on marv as it is. I am not going to fake some just because you are asking me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 189
ProTech140
ViBE119
SpeCial 26
StarCraft: Brood War
910 74
NaDa 21
Dota 2
monkeys_forever427
canceldota138
League of Legends
Doublelift4282
Other Games
summit1g5764
JimRising 390
C9.Mang0376
ToD114
PPMD31
JuggernautJason28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick769
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
• poizon28 37
• RyuSc2 23
• musti20045 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra969
Other Games
• imaqtpie1217
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 17m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.