• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:43
CEST 01:43
KST 08:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7226 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 167

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 165 166 167 168 169 230 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 03:20 GMT
#3321
On March 15 2013 12:19 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 12:16 Acrofales wrote:
On March 15 2013 10:21 cDgCorazon wrote:
Alright, as my last will, here is 4/5ths of the scum team. They all have a hard-on for both defending each other, attacking me, not scum hunting, and shitting up the thread:


Yamato
Acro
Marv
Mocsta



Not very hard to tell with my flip

Peace out and GG gents.

Fixed that list for you

I'll take Things We Can't Be Sure Of for 600.

Might still be scum on there. If nothing else, cora just tunneled yamato and anyone who defended yamato all game. Perhaps a ploy to make yammypants look good, or to hide a buddy in all cora's stuff.


no. yam obviously town now.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 15 2013 03:25 GMT
#3322
However, me being wrong as town might prove itself to be useful in the future I believe.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
March 15 2013 03:25 GMT
#3323
if you have a gun shoot foolish.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
March 15 2013 03:25 GMT
#3324
Yamato the strongest town off that list, I don't think they pull that action. But "everyone scum suspects = town" ain't exactly a good rule to follow.

Fe fi fo fum.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 15 2013 03:26 GMT
#3325
On March 15 2013 12:25 Vivax wrote:
However, me being wrong as town might prove itself to be useful in the future I believe.


Congrats on 3k!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 15 2013 03:27 GMT
#3326
On March 15 2013 12:08 Mocsta wrote:
ermm.. so foolishness wasnt lying?

"prplhz" was your lynch pardon only an effect on yourself?

.....

I dont want this forgotten.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
March 15 2013 03:30 GMT
#3327
On March 15 2013 12:25 austinmcc wrote:
Yamato the strongest town off that list, I don't think they pull that action. But "everyone scum suspects = town" ain't exactly a good rule to follow.


Okay, granted. Will look into the Cora-Mocsta relationship tomorrow. I don't see any reason to suspect Marv and I am town. Yamato-Cora is just absolutely not a scumteam.

Anyway, bedtime. GJ everybody!
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 15 2013 03:31 GMT
#3328
then don't put my name in quotes
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 03:32 GMT
#3329
On March 15 2013 12:25 austinmcc wrote:
Yamato the strongest town off that list, I don't think they pull that action. But "everyone scum suspects = town" ain't exactly a good rule to follow.



that's not it, us 3 were the hardest pushers of corazon. constantly push mafia = likely town isn't too bad a rule
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 15 2013 03:32 GMT
#3330
Well in this case it's SlOosh, prlplhz, Foolishness and nuke I would guess.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 15 2013 03:44 GMT
#3331
On March 15 2013 12:31 prplhz wrote:
then don't put my name in quotes

OK...
Let me ask you directly

prplhz
Does your lynch pardon ability, only operate on yourself?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 15 2013 03:53 GMT
#3332
On March 15 2013 12:26 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 12:25 Vivax wrote:
However, me being wrong as town might prove itself to be useful in the future I believe.


Congrats on 3k!


Thanks!

Anyway, risk cause he has never been brought up by Cora and has been soft-defended by Foolish, also doesn't (try to) contribute much.

Foolish cause he was wrong with his reads and that seems to be a scumtell.

SlOosh - well, he's guilty of what I am when it comes to reads, but I actually believed what I say as shown by my stubbornness. Also cause I think he's likely scum with prplhz for his slip.
I just don't understand why he claimed the nukes were faked from a mafia perspective. Could have kept the origin secret. Meh. But he is associated with prplhz's slip.

Prplhz cause of the slip and cause that should do. Also never brought up by Cora as possible scum or anything along that.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 03:56 GMT
#3333
Cora brought up barely anyone at all.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 15 2013 04:00 GMT
#3334
Guys.. everyone remember the 4th bomb claim?

On March 15 2013 00:50 risk.nuke wrote:
When I said stunt I didn't mean I knew the nuke would be fake. I ment that Foolishness just did something drastic.
I might aswell add I also received a nuke this night. I'm sure some already suspected that from how I spoke about them.
I decided not to use mine untill the deadline at earliest. When Sloosh posted his post about things being cleared up in at midday, the same deadline for sending nukes today I suspected a connection. And when several people started launching nukes I knew at least all weren't real or that they in some way was conditional.


So this was the sl0oshs "concept" which at first read looks townie enough (due to creativity points)
+ Show Spoiler [sl0osh nuke plan] +
On March 14 2013 03:34 slOosh wrote:
Sup dudes, caller here. Oh wat?

The Plan
Give various people NUKEs. Two reasons
a) See how people use it. Do they treat it carefully? Do they trust it? Do they just shoot whatever?
b) If multiple scum members received it, there will be information leak. They know that multiple NUKEs were given. Information pump yea?
c) My last night post was designed in a way where it seemed like they had to fire the NUKEs or it blows up on themselves. Dunno how well this worked or not, but there is more information if people use it rather than if people don't.
d) I have ANTI NUKE countermeasures so it doesn't matter if I hand them to scum - in fact it is better because we see true motives come out.
e) (for him who knows) You town. I'm glad.

I'm saying this all now because enough information has passed and we need time to properly look over it (I'm still doing it myself).

So he never says how many nukes there actually are: But is it not interesting, that with all the nuke discussions, sl0osh decides to *NEVER* comment on the Risk.Nuke "fail to shoot"?

Ironic, considering:
On March 14 2013 04:18 slOosh wrote:
Fair point. Now, let's get back to discussing the NUKERs?

If Risk.Nuke figured out the plan *before* the plan was unveiled; why let all the commotion happen in the thread?

And more importantly: why did sl0osh go to all this effort to set up a "town" trap to create "fake nukes" and with all the information generated proceed with this post:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=400204&currentpage=152#3037

Or in summary
On March 15 2013 02:17 slOosh wrote:
I want to lynch marv first because we have the most clout today and he is hardest to lynch today

##Vote: marvellosity


What makes this even more interesting is that: sl0osh vote comes from the stoush between marv/foolishness - and nothing to do with the nukes!!

Where is the analysis of the nuke actions? *VERY* interesting indeed.

I have to read Risk.Nuke filter before deciding where I think he ties into all this. He has been a player that has slipped under the radar for me (even after I called him out for inactivity before)

But regardless, sl0osh needs to go!

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 15 2013 04:01 GMT
#3335
Sorry if I wasnt clear.

Town Vig: Foolishness
&
Lynch sl0osh

(is my recommendation)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 04:02 GMT
#3336
I need to go to bed. Mocsta, that is an extremely good point. slOosh has a lot to answer for when he returns.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 15 2013 04:07 GMT
#3337
I am also going to guess
that the magic marker
invention lets the creator (sl0osh) draw up anything he wants and give them to ppl

i doubt he can draw "real" things, cos they would be OP

=====

& dont forget about Vivax and the magic mushroom

This is all WIFOM, but consdiering Kurumi was scared of chagning alignment; I wonder if the magic mushroom forces him to change alignment? Anything you can shed a light on with this Vivax?
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 15 2013 04:13 GMT
#3338
On March 15 2013 12:20 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 12:19 austinmcc wrote:
On March 15 2013 12:16 Acrofales wrote:
On March 15 2013 10:21 cDgCorazon wrote:
Alright, as my last will, here is 4/5ths of the scum team. They all have a hard-on for both defending each other, attacking me, not scum hunting, and shitting up the thread:


Yamato
Acro
Marv
Mocsta



Not very hard to tell with my flip

Peace out and GG gents.

Fixed that list for you

I'll take Things We Can't Be Sure Of for 600.

Might still be scum on there. If nothing else, cora just tunneled yamato and anyone who defended yamato all game. Perhaps a ploy to make yammypants look good, or to hide a buddy in all cora's stuff.


no. yam obviously town now.

loooooooooooooooooooool
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 15 2013 04:14 GMT
#3339
On March 15 2013 13:13 Foolishness wrote:
loooooooooooooooooooool

Hi Foolishness,

You were wrong with the Corazon flip... what makes you so certain on Yamato being scum?
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 15 2013 04:17 GMT
#3340
Wait marv, I have a question, if I were to die and flipped town (or mafia I guess since you are the god of the land) who would you kill next?
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Prev 1 165 166 167 168 169 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings64
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 189
ProTech140
ViBE119
SpeCial 26
StarCraft: Brood War
910 74
NaDa 21
Dota 2
monkeys_forever427
canceldota138
League of Legends
Doublelift4282
Other Games
summit1g5764
JimRising 390
C9.Mang0376
ToD114
PPMD31
JuggernautJason28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick769
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
• poizon28 37
• RyuSc2 23
• musti20045 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra969
Other Games
• imaqtpie1217
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 17m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.