• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:48
CEST 20:48
KST 03:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10480 users

TL Mafia XLVII - Page 156

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 266 Next
DeadlyPsycho
Profile Joined October 2011
United States46 Posts
November 29 2011 15:43 GMT
#3101
On November 30 2011 00:12 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 00:06 DeadlyPsycho wrote:
Palmar, I'm interested to know what your stand is against what you said earlier, that if ace flips town, you are mafia? You said so yourself, one is mafia and the other town.


My stand is that apparently Ace is an asshole who refused to re-visit his stance (remember, I asked medics to protect him, because I though once he read my arguments he would realize I'm obvious town). When he didn't re-evaluate, I figured he was probably scum, but I forgot the options that aren't town and scum (namely asshole, and troll).

Now I did not expect him to get himself modkilled. But use your brain for a second, what does it mean that I said what I said?

Think hard before you post again.


You said the exact same thing when YM was lynched.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 29 2011 15:43 GMT
#3102
On November 30 2011 00:43 DeadlyPsycho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 00:12 Palmar wrote:
On November 30 2011 00:06 DeadlyPsycho wrote:
Palmar, I'm interested to know what your stand is against what you said earlier, that if ace flips town, you are mafia? You said so yourself, one is mafia and the other town.


My stand is that apparently Ace is an asshole who refused to re-visit his stance (remember, I asked medics to protect him, because I though once he read my arguments he would realize I'm obvious town). When he didn't re-evaluate, I figured he was probably scum, but I forgot the options that aren't town and scum (namely asshole, and troll).

Now I did not expect him to get himself modkilled. But use your brain for a second, what does it mean that I said what I said?

Think hard before you post again.


You said the exact same thing when YM was lynched.


okay.
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 29 2011 15:44 GMT
#3103
hey guys look at me
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 29 2011 15:44 GMT
#3104
On November 30 2011 00:41 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 00:37 Serejai wrote:
From my limited experience on the TL Mafia forums it seems every game ends in a clusterfuck of modkills, cheating, and drama.

Is this accurate? If so, it proves I am town.


this is the only game so far where we have this siruation.
but if you dont like TL mafia, you may leave. you're a terrible player. 100%useless


Of course you want me to leave. I was the first person here to point out that you are scum. Can't wait until you flip red.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
November 29 2011 15:46 GMT
#3105
retard.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 29 2011 15:46 GMT
#3106
On November 30 2011 00:46 supersoft wrote:
retard.


Good defense, scum. Are you capable of doing anything other than talking shit like a ten year old?
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
November 29 2011 15:46 GMT
#3107
People that aren't mods stop PMing me about ace God damn it.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 29 2011 15:47 GMT
#3108
makes you wonder why certain other people weren't modkilled
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
November 29 2011 15:48 GMT
#3109
I sincerely doubt that we will be able to read anything into the mafia players based on one clue. As we let the clues build up the scum we are being pointed at will become more apparent. That being said, Zeks has not done a great job of defending himself against a ton of votes and accusations against him. Therefore my before votes of Risen and Palmar will now change to zeks and a either palmar or risen. I have yet to determine which is the safer vote for town.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 29 2011 15:48 GMT
#3110

kool wideo bros
also Serejai is a bro lol n00bs
Palmer scum
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 29 2011 15:48 GMT
#3111
On November 30 2011 00:48 Kurumi wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIcevk665II&NR=1
kool wideo bros
also Serejai is a bro lol n00bs
Palmer scum


Kurumi I like you. I am changing my stance and no longer think you are mafia.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 29 2011 15:50 GMT
#3112

Spam:
Spam is not tolerated, nor is any off-topic material. Do not discuss Proleague here. Do not talk about Starcraft II here. Play Mafia here.

Editing:
Editing is not allowed for any reason. Editing will result in a warning. After that, you will be modkilled. This is the one part of the site where it is okay to be double posting, even triple-posting. While I ask for everybody to post as concisely as possible, post again if you have to edit anything.

Inappropriate posts:
If you want to post something insulting or inappropriate and know the TL mods would have a problem with it elsewhere, don't post it here. If you do, a host will warn you or modkill you and request that you be banned from future games. The hosts have the final say on what is inappropriate. If you do not like how someone is talking to you, please PM a host, Flamewheel, or Mig before involving the TL staff. If you are unsatisfied with how the situation is resolved, then you can appeal to the TL staff normally.



Why is annul still allowed to post? Why is Serejai still here? You guys aren't being impartial here. Several players have shit up the thread violating the rules IN YOUR OWN OP but I didn't even cheat and yet I'm punished. I came into to save your shit game but the guys who screwed it all up get a pass. Fuck you guys.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 29 2011 15:50 GMT
#3113
On November 30 2011 00:48 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 00:48 Kurumi wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIcevk665II&NR=1
kool wideo bros
also Serejai is a bro lol n00bs
Palmer scum


Kurumi I like you. I am changing my stance and no longer think you are mafia.

We br0s for life man
now let's get'em scum down
where's that list of scum you've posted Br0berto?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 29 2011 15:52 GMT
#3114
OH ALSO GUYS, I AM WORKING ON VERY USEFUL POST!!!!!!!!!
Mods did not repost it in a while so I think it is justified!!!!!1
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 29 2011 15:52 GMT
#3115
Ok, I am done, can we go back to playing Mafia?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
November 29 2011 15:54 GMT
#3116
sandroba, kurumi, syllogismus, ace, palmar, BC, jackal, kita, redFF and wbg are the only players in this game that are fun to play with and half of them are dead and palmar is scum :-(
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
November 29 2011 15:55 GMT
#3117
On November 30 2011 00:48 Mattchew wrote:
I sincerely doubt that we will be able to read anything into the mafia players based on one clue. As we let the clues build up the scum we are being pointed at will become more apparent. That being said, Zeks has not done a great job of defending himself against a ton of votes and accusations against him. Therefore my before votes of Risen and Palmar will now change to zeks and a either palmar or risen. I have yet to determine which is the safer vote for town.


The case on me are the clues I can't defend myself

whats there is there

people have already raised concerns about clues and it even says in the OP that clues are typically vague

so many people are contradicting themselves and scumming it up yet they're not getting votes at all.

if you guys want to confirm clues so bad then sure i'll be the scapegoat. But you guys are making a huge mistake and I hope at least you get the second guy right
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 29 2011 15:57 GMT
#3118
On November 30 2011 00:54 supersoft wrote:
sandroba, kurumi, syllogismus, ace, palmar, BC, jackal, kita, redFF and wbg are the only players in this game that are fun to play with and half of them are dead and palmar is scum :-(


How can you not be having fun in this game? You're mafia and on the road to victory.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
November 29 2011 15:59 GMT
#3119
look at your filter. it's so sad.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
November 29 2011 16:00 GMT
#3120
Zeks you should prolly claim seeing as lead the vote count by such large margin.
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 266 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 614
ProTech137
UpATreeSC 131
JuggernautJason58
MindelVK 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31499
Calm 3011
Shuttle 814
firebathero 164
Mini 133
Dewaltoss 119
HiyA 35
Hyun 30
soO 27
NaDa 23
[ Show more ]
Bale 22
Aegong 20
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7871
XaKoH 299
Fuzer 154
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1580
fl0m1491
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu538
Other Games
FrodaN1357
Beastyqt803
ceh9566
B2W.Neo555
mouzStarbuck432
Livibee187
C9.Mang0131
ToD127
KnowMe98
Trikslyr80
RotterdaM70
Mew2King56
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 53
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur864
• imaqtpie801
• WagamamaTV253
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 27m
Replay Cast
4h 12m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.