• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:04
CEST 03:04
KST 10:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9434 users

TL Mafia XLVII - Page 154

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 266 Next
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 29 2011 15:14 GMT
#3061
if they wanna modkill me for doing the game a neutral and necessary service that they have yet to do, go right ahead.

but they wont because theyre not retarded and they know what i was doing
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 29 2011 15:17 GMT
#3062
On November 30 2011 00:14 annul wrote:
if they wanna modkill me for doing the game a neutral and necessary service that they have yet to do, go right ahead.

but they wont because theyre not retarded and they know what i was doing

Rules are rules, You broke them. Cheating is frowned upon.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 29 2011 15:17 GMT
#3063
vaderseven so quit and stop your bitching. I didn't cheat. Show me where I pulled the bet off. Show me making the bet with the other 78 players in the game. Show me how it even proves I was town aligned.

Leave the fucking forum and don't come back if your that unhappy. One thing I won't stand is for people sullying my name. Fuck outta here with that bullshit.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
November 29 2011 15:19 GMT
#3064
On November 30 2011 00:08 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 00:06 xtfftc wrote:
On November 29 2011 23:29 sandroba wrote:
Xfttc who do you want to lynch. you realize moving the lynch to someone who has no votes so far is not going to happen.


My first vote is going for supersoft. His posts are full of fluff, he is careful not to irritate anyone and not to attract too much attention, and tries hard to post without taking a stance. I will post a longer analysis on him after I'm done catching up with the thread.

My other vote was going to be zeks but while reading the last few pages I realised that I was sheeping.


Why the fuck are you afraid of sheeping?

What does that even mean? If the reasons for killing someone are good, sheeping is good. Didn't I just say I had a town read on you? Gonna ruin that right away?

Because I haven't read his filter carefully. Following other people's train of thought and not mine is not a good enough reason to vote for a lynch.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 29 2011 15:19 GMT
#3065
On November 30 2011 00:17 Ace wrote:
vaderseven so quit and stop your bitching. I didn't cheat. Show me where I pulled the bet off. Show me making the bet with the other 78 players in the game. Show me how it even proves I was town aligned.

Leave the fucking forum and don't come back if your that unhappy. One thing I won't stand is for people sullying my name. Fuck outta here with that bullshit.


[image loading]
Computer says mafia
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 29 2011 15:20 GMT
#3066
On November 30 2011 00:17 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 00:14 annul wrote:
if they wanna modkill me for doing the game a neutral and necessary service that they have yet to do, go right ahead.

but they wont because theyre not retarded and they know what i was doing

Rules are rules, You broke them. Cheating is frowned upon.


its not cheating. "cheating" is a very specific section of the rules. prohibitions on editing is its own section.

would you argue that a mod who misposted a tally count couldnt edit his own post? if so, thats retarded to claim. and if not, then just view what i did as a temporary, 5 minute neutral mod-like post that at least five people asked for over the span of 36 real life hours and none of the mods have yet to do.
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
November 29 2011 15:20 GMT
#3067
On November 30 2011 00:14 annul wrote:
if they wanna modkill me for doing the game a neutral and necessary service that they have yet to do, go right ahead.

but they wont because theyre not retarded and they know what i was doing

You shouldn't be getting modkilled, you should be getting a warning.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 29 2011 15:21 GMT
#3068
On November 30 2011 00:20 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 00:17 Kurumi wrote:
On November 30 2011 00:14 annul wrote:
if they wanna modkill me for doing the game a neutral and necessary service that they have yet to do, go right ahead.

but they wont because theyre not retarded and they know what i was doing

Rules are rules, You broke them. Cheating is frowned upon.


its not cheating. "cheating" is a very specific section of the rules. prohibitions on editing is its own section.

would you argue that a mod who misposted a tally count couldnt edit his own post? if so, thats retarded to claim. and if not, then just view what i did as a temporary, 5 minute neutral mod-like post that at least five people asked for over the span of 36 real life hours and none of the mods have yet to do.

He is a mod, he does what he pleases. You actually broke the rules.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 29 2011 15:21 GMT
#3069
with ~12 hours to lynch it is extremely important to have an accurate vote tally for people to look at. stop whining.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 29 2011 15:21 GMT
#3070
Stop discussing it guys, it's post-game shit and should be discussed there, or in the ban-list thread. Do not discuss this kinda thing when the game is still going on.
Computer says mafia
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 29 2011 15:22 GMT
#3071
let me ask you all a question

what do you think the intent behind the "dont edit shit" rule happens to be? do you even understand why thats there?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 29 2011 15:23 GMT
#3072
On November 30 2011 00:22 annul wrote:
let me ask you all a question

what do you think the intent behind the "dont edit shit" rule happens to be? do you even understand why thats there?


Stop it.

If anyone is unhappy, PM the mods, the rest of you, shut up.
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 29 2011 15:23 GMT
#3073
On November 30 2011 00:22 annul wrote:
let me ask you all a question

what do you think the intent behind the "dont edit shit" rule happens to be? do you even understand why thats there?

How am I sure You did not try to contact someone? How am I sure You did not edit a scumslip? I am not an ADMIN.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
November 29 2011 15:26 GMT
#3074
On November 30 2011 00:17 Ace wrote:
vaderseven so quit and stop your bitching. I didn't cheat. Show me where I pulled the bet off. Show me making the bet with the other 78 players in the game. Show me how it even proves I was town aligned.

Leave the fucking forum and don't come back if your that unhappy. One thing I won't stand is for people sullying my name. Fuck outta here with that bullshit.


Lol at you. Get out of the thread and don't take that so personally. I imagine you will never do it again so why make it an issue.

For reference, if someone had made a case on you I would have defended you because of the rule you broke. Breaking that rule like you did is way more than enough to prove you are town and that's why it isn't fun to play with.

Why don't you pm me if you want, you taken offence at being mod killed and then posting a rant in an active game isn't useful and will downright piss mods/players off.

Its a game and you aren't even in it now so posting all Afro like that has 0 purpose besides the lulz.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 29 2011 15:26 GMT
#3075
It's the fucking voting thread FFS. You can't even post anything there beside votes so your theory is impossible. Let it rest.
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
November 29 2011 15:27 GMT
#3076
He edited it in THIS thread.
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
November 29 2011 15:27 GMT
#3077
Anyway, agreed with Palmar. Sorry that I brought it up here, I shouldn't have.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 29 2011 15:29 GMT
#3078
seriously comic relief: "posting all Afro like that has 0 purpose besides the lulz. "
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 29 2011 15:29 GMT
#3079
On November 30 2011 00:26 vaderseven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 00:17 Ace wrote:
vaderseven so quit and stop your bitching. I didn't cheat. Show me where I pulled the bet off. Show me making the bet with the other 78 players in the game. Show me how it even proves I was town aligned.

Leave the fucking forum and don't come back if your that unhappy. One thing I won't stand is for people sullying my name. Fuck outta here with that bullshit.


Lol at you. Get out of the thread and don't take that so personally. I imagine you will never do it again so why make it an issue.

For reference, if someone had made a case on you I would have defended you because of the rule you broke. Breaking that rule like you did is way more than enough to prove you are town and that's why it isn't fun to play with.

Why don't you pm me if you want, you taken offence at being mod killed and then posting a rant in an active game isn't useful and will downright piss mods/players off.

Its a game and you aren't even in it now so posting all Afro like that has 0 purpose besides the lulz.



I take it personally because when I was still alive it was "don't talk about the situation". All of a sudden now that I'm dead it's ok for everyone to say Ace is a cheater. No one came to me and even said anything about it. Did I confirm myself as Town? Did I confirm Palmar as Scum? Where is the cheating?

That's right. There wasn't. But it's ok for people like you to just show up and keep bitching about how you would leave because Ace is cheater. And I'm not ok with that. Get the fuck outta here.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
November 29 2011 15:30 GMT
#3080
Epic phone edit:

Afro = agro
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 266 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE161
SpeCial 134
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 25
Sharp 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever570
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
Doublelift4616
Counter-Strike
taco 304
Other Games
summit1g5918
JimRising 462
C9.Mang0347
ToD97
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick666
StarCraft 2
BasetradeTV155
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP78
• poizon28 40
• davetesta26
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 57m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
15h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.