• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:39
CEST 21:39
KST 04:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9237 users

[I] [S] Shadow Mini Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 156 Next
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
January 21 2014 04:01 GMT
#281
On January 21 2014 12:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hapapapapaaaaaa I'm here no questions? Nothing?

I'm voting for someone you know, no thoughts about that? Just my one-liner machine-gun-like posting style isn't palatable? I mean, call an apple an apple friend.


So you're voting Prome, yet you claim there's nothing worth saying.

But since you ask for questions... how serious is your vote on Prome on a scale from 1-10 (1 being trolly, 10 being sooper srs)?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 04:03 GMT
#282
Right now it's a 10 because there's not much else going on. When some other stuff happens ask me again, but I found it suspicious and I like where my vote is.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
January 21 2014 04:03 GMT
#283
On January 21 2014 13:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm voting for Prome because he immediately asked you a question about me that applied to Wave equally, and then made up some nonsense reasoning as to why it applied to me but not Wave. That's not odd to you?


Not particularly. What's more odd to me is how unwilling you've been to pursue this scumread on Prome despite how active he's been in the thread the past few hours.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 04:03 GMT
#284
Meta. External factors that have split my attention. I'm here, now, doing it, so what's the problem?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 04:06 GMT
#285
On January 21 2014 13:03 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 13:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm voting for Prome because he immediately asked you a question about me that applied to Wave equally, and then made up some nonsense reasoning as to why it applied to me but not Wave. That's not odd to you?


Not particularly. What's more odd to me is how unwilling you've been to pursue this scumread on Prome despite how active he's been in the thread the past few hours.

Like, you're entirely skirting around me trying to discuss this with you, while accusing me of not discussing it. Is anyone else seeing this?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
January 21 2014 04:11 GMT
#286
On January 21 2014 13:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Meta. External factors that have split my attention. I'm here, now, doing it, so what's the problem?


Awesome. The problem is that I just don't understand your case. You're voting him for being "illogical" in your view. How is him being illogical scummy as opposed to simply illogical.

Anyway, all you need to know about my stance on Prome is that I thought his entrance and attitude was very townie.

Honestly VE, there's not much you can say to defend yourself from my suspicions. The only way you can defend yourself from posting no content is to... well... post content. I'll judge whether my vote is in the right place based on how you contribute over the next ~40 hours.

On January 21 2014 13:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 13:03 Hapahauli wrote:
On January 21 2014 13:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm voting for Prome because he immediately asked you a question about me that applied to Wave equally, and then made up some nonsense reasoning as to why it applied to me but not Wave. That's not odd to you?


Not particularly. What's more odd to me is how unwilling you've been to pursue this scumread on Prome despite how active he's been in the thread the past few hours.

Like, you're entirely skirting around me trying to discuss this with you, while accusing me of not discussing it. Is anyone else seeing this?


What's there for me to say? Prome gave reasons for the difference, and I find them logical/believable. You do not. It's on you to prove that his reasons are inadequate.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 21 2014 04:12 GMT
#287
On January 21 2014 13:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 13:03 Hapahauli wrote:
On January 21 2014 13:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm voting for Prome because he immediately asked you a question about me that applied to Wave equally, and then made up some nonsense reasoning as to why it applied to me but not Wave. That's not odd to you?


Not particularly. What's more odd to me is how unwilling you've been to pursue this scumread on Prome despite how active he's been in the thread the past few hours.

Like, you're entirely skirting around me trying to discuss this with you, while accusing me of not discussing it. Is anyone else seeing this?


I'm probably closer to a 2 on Prom than a 10 right now based on your reasoning.

Do you think Hapa is mafia for the way he is attacking you?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 04:16 GMT
#288
I think if he's town he's biased and it's bullshit to be so biased already, but whatever. It makes him more likely to be scum to me, but no, I'm reading him as town presently.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 04:17 GMT
#289
It's just one of those things that may or may not end up adding up to something. Prome's thing is worse to me because he literally made up reasoning to respond to me. It doesn't make any sense to me at all. Fluffy? What does that even mean?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
January 21 2014 04:19 GMT
#290
The problem I have with your case on Prom right now is that it seems like a troll vote that you're trying to justify retroactively.

You first vote him based on this...
On January 21 2014 11:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 11:41 Promethelax wrote:
I have but you guys had to go and produce actual content while I was bitching about having no content. Stellar start to the game, eh?

In all honesty everyone is suspicious given how little content came about in the time when I couldn't post (couldn't = had to eat sushi with the girlfriend) the fact that the vettiest vets in vetland couldn't figure out how to start a game of mafia gives me the willys.

Okay okay okay. So let me get this straight. EVERYONE is suspicious..because we started the game...without you?

##Unvote
##Vote Promethelax


OMGUSM (OMGUS MORE)


...which hardly seems serious.

On January 21 2014 11:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
COUNTERQUESTION PROMETHELAX! WHY HAPAHAULI AND NOT VE, WHO POSTED THE FUCKING POST IN QUESTION?!?!?!?!?


Then a counterquestion, to which Prome replied...

On January 21 2014 11:52 Promethelax wrote:
WoS had a question that feels curious, in my experience curious people are more often town than scum. VE felt fluffy. WoS felt curious.

Reasonable? No.

True? Yes.

Often accurate? Yes.


...to which you haven't addressed, and here we are talking about how your read is a 10/10.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
January 21 2014 04:28 GMT
#291
On January 21 2014 13:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think if he's town he's biased and it's bullshit to be so biased already, but whatever. It makes him more likely to be scum to me, but no, I'm reading him as town presently.


I don't follow. My pressure on you is scummy, but you're reading me as town?

On January 21 2014 13:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's just one of those things that may or may not end up adding up to something. Prome's thing is worse to me because he literally made up reasoning to respond to me. It doesn't make any sense to me at all. Fluffy? What does that even mean?


I'll leave it to Prome to back up his arguments. I'm suspicious of you for other reasons that I've stated.

Regardless, what about Prome's arguments are malicious, as opposed to just being a stupid argument?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 21 2014 04:29 GMT
#292
On January 21 2014 11:50 Promethelax wrote:
VE: no, everyone is suspicious because you guys had the chance to start without me but did not start. Hello posts are nothing and nothing was done. For like four hours.


You say that everyone is suspicious for not getting things rolling, yet later decide it's worth defending marv that he is willing to take a back seat role at the start.

Do you think VE is the type of player that engages in serious discussion from the start?

On January 21 2014 13:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think if he's town he's biased and it's bullshit to be so biased already, but whatever.


This seems like an overreaction to me. There is very little to get upset about this early on. Generally this tends to be a mafia trait, but I'm willing to reconsider since it's VE.

On January 21 2014 12:56 gonzaw wrote:
Skimmed fast and saw no Foo'
He's obvious scum.
Let's lynch him once I wake up....maybe


Agreed.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 04:57 GMT
#293
Here's my problem with Promethelax in full.

Some stuff had happened up to the point Prom had made his entrance post. It had NO content whatsoever, BUT I'LL LET THAT SLIDE.

When confronted about this fact, rather than say he had nothing to say, NO suspicions, he said he was suspicious of EVERYONE. Why? We can't all be scum right? He's obviously NOT suspicious of everyone regardless of his alignment. My problem was with his tone of defensiveness. It's not "I'm not suspicious of anyone because nothing has happened yet" it's "I'm suspicious of EVERYONE so you can't say I'm not contributing!" THAT was the reasoning for my vote.

Then he goes on to ask you Hapa about one of my posts. Some bullshit about it being fluffy, I don't really know what his problem with it ultimately was...but the thing is that WoS had posted something extremely similar in the post EXACTLY above mine. So why am I scum rather than WoS?

On January 21 2014 11:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
As far as I can tell, he doesn't respond to pressure on himself this early so it wouldn't matter.
I only offered that as an aside anyway, my main reason for not wanting to vote him is because I literally don't see one.

Hapa, do you see yourself getting shot N1 in this game?


On January 21 2014 11:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
If we're talking meta, pressure won't mean anything to sandroba. He'll either play or he won't, and if he's town he'll probably find some scum. People like kita voting for him as a joke will probably not pressure him as much as you seem to think.


You asked a question, and we both answered. But look at the language Wave uses versus mine...I've bolded what I think is an apologetic tone, like he feels bad even for entering discussion. And goes on to ask a completely irrelevant question of Hapa...I mean, I'm not sure exactly "fluffy" means as it pertains to finding scum, but Wave's post seems to fit the bill more than mine does in this particular instance as far as I can see. But this was Prome's response to the "why" of it:

On January 21 2014 11:52 Promethelax wrote:
WoS had a question that feels curious, in my experience curious people are more often town than scum. VE felt fluffy. WoS felt curious.

Reasonable? No.

True? Yes.

Often accurate? Yes.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 05:01 GMT
#294
Let me know if any of this is unreasonable and I'll just stop - but I'm perturbed that I'm AGAIN the first SERIOUS scum candidate in a veteran game and I'm sick of this shit.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
January 21 2014 06:41 GMT
#295
On January 21 2014 10:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
Welp, gonna go with my usual opener.
I think the only difference here is for the first time I'm actually relieved to roll town. I'd be pretty terrified to go up against this town as scum.

One of these days I will have another scumgame; it seems that day is not today.

Holy! Where you at? I've never played a non-voice game with you before. Let's do something.

This game just got a whole lot easier.

##Vote: WaveOfShadow
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 21 2014 06:42 GMT
#296
On January 21 2014 12:44 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 12:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 21 2014 12:36 kitaman27 wrote:
On January 21 2014 12:24 Hapahauli wrote:
On January 21 2014 12:16 kitaman27 wrote:...The reason to random vote sandroba is because he is incredibly lazy and notorious for getting away without posting on day one.


Well... why wouldn't you post this before? Regardless, several players have mentioned that sandroba isn't going to respond to pressure anyway, so I don't see the point here.


I wanted to see whether you thought that I was pushing sandroba based on his first post or not.

Regardless of whether or not sandroba will react to having votes on him, I still think the best way to start off a game is to place votes early on 1-2 targets. If we're discussing players that have recently posted, I'm not really interested in joining you on VE. Would you be willing to support a Wave bandwagon? I find very few of his questions relevant thus far. I don't see what he is looking for.

Wave, would you like to explain your approach to the first few hours of the game?

I get a feel for reads through conversation.
My questions to Hapa/Prome are to try and get a feel for them while creating conversation at the same time.
When I'm curious about something or something strikes me odd, I mention it.
I'm not sure why that isn't obvious to you.


So what's your feeling of myself and Prome as of now? Any other reads worth mentioning?

Only preliminary reads I really have are those who have been actively participating in the thread.
I have VE as my strongest townread atm, which I believe I have mentioned before (or at least hinted towards).
Hapa I have you as slight town because your entrance and play thus far is consistent with how I remember you from that one game where I smurfed as Gravityman, though I remain wary here because I am not the best meta-user around. Your lines of questioning appear pretty towny as well so even without meta you keep the cursory townread.

I have Prome as null atm for a combination of things that VE is also on him about (though the difference may be I don;'t find him scummy necessarily)---his entrance seems way too weird, attention-grabby and most of all forced to be something scum would attempt, but then again I'm not a big fan of the content nor his seemingly baseless townread of me.

Is there anything else anyone wants before I'm off to bed? I won't be around for much of tomorrow but I will return in the evening.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 21 2014 06:43 GMT
#297
On January 21 2014 15:41 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 10:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
Welp, gonna go with my usual opener.
I think the only difference here is for the first time I'm actually relieved to roll town. I'd be pretty terrified to go up against this town as scum.

One of these days I will have another scumgame; it seems that day is not today.

Holy! Where you at? I've never played a non-voice game with you before. Let's do something.

This game just got a whole lot easier.

##Vote: WaveOfShadow

o.O
Welp, don't know what to make of that, so I'ma ignore it for now.
Welcome to the game Foolishness?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
January 21 2014 06:45 GMT
#298
On January 21 2014 15:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 15:41 Foolishness wrote:
On January 21 2014 10:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
Welp, gonna go with my usual opener.
I think the only difference here is for the first time I'm actually relieved to roll town. I'd be pretty terrified to go up against this town as scum.

One of these days I will have another scumgame; it seems that day is not today.

Holy! Where you at? I've never played a non-voice game with you before. Let's do something.

This game just got a whole lot easier.

##Vote: WaveOfShadow

o.O
Welp, don't know what to make of that, so I'ma ignore it for now.
Welcome to the game Foolishness?

Wait.

Wait.

If you are going to ignore it, why did you respond to it?
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 21 2014 06:47 GMT
#299
On January 21 2014 15:45 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 15:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 21 2014 15:41 Foolishness wrote:
On January 21 2014 10:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
Welp, gonna go with my usual opener.
I think the only difference here is for the first time I'm actually relieved to roll town. I'd be pretty terrified to go up against this town as scum.

One of these days I will have another scumgame; it seems that day is not today.

Holy! Where you at? I've never played a non-voice game with you before. Let's do something.

This game just got a whole lot easier.

##Vote: WaveOfShadow

o.O
Welp, don't know what to make of that, so I'ma ignore it for now.
Welcome to the game Foolishness?

Wait.

Wait.

If you are going to ignore it, why did you respond to it?

Because I'm responding to you, having just entered the game, and being polite.
If you're not going to provide reasoning for your vote, I have no way or reason to discuss it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 21 2014 06:57 GMT
#300
So Foolish, do you think I'm making mountains of molehills? I've garnered two votes already, and since you didn't vote for me I'm left thinking that you must just disagree with my points?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 156 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason177
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15722
Artosis 671
Mini 249
Dewaltoss 130
ZZZero.O 85
Mind 75
Hyun 39
Bale 27
NaDa 26
Dota 2
qojqva2713
420jenkins586
League of Legends
Doublelift1204
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5987
Khaldor1319
Liquid`Hasu964
MindelVK16
Other Games
summit1g5820
FrodaN2088
B2W.Neo801
byalli584
ToD187
Railgan44
Mew2King39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1200
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
StarCraft 2
angryscii 38
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 36
• StrangeGG 27
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 23
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• FirePhoenix6
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie911
• Shiphtur269
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 21m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 21m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 21m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.