• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:48
CEST 20:48
KST 03:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10480 users

TL Mafia XLVII - Page 148

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 266 Next
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
November 29 2011 10:56 GMT
#2941
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=285690&user=233267

Why isnt that guy already modkilled?
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 29 2011 11:01 GMT
#2942
because he technically is not breaking the rules.

he would probably be an extremely easy lurker bane conviction though
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
November 29 2011 11:17 GMT
#2943
Come on guys. Half of dbg's posts are actually offensive. He may as well call the rest of us flat out idiots as far as I'm concerned.
While in fact if he would spent 1/4th of his time filtering instead of complaining about others he would know that I for example was on Palmar before Ace joined the game. So yeah some of us are not any more sheeps than the veterans are.
Is he usually that aggressive? Cause if not I get a scum attitude right there.

As for my last post about Ace I meant his predictions other than Palmar.
I'm not at all concerned with Palmar flipping green since him being scum was my educated guess as well. I'm not trying to score with both sides.
I posted that cause at the moment I disagree with dbg being a scum. His actions may very well be bad towny playing based on meta.

Cheese voted me. He has 4 or 5 posts and in each and every one of em he has called me scum. If that is not trolling on a new guy then, well, that's the reason why 99% of newbies are afraid to post.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 29 2011 11:21 GMT
#2944
On November 29 2011 20:17 Steveling wrote:
Come on guys. Half of dbg's posts are actually offensive. He may as well call the rest of us flat out idiots as far as I'm concerned.
While in fact if he would spent 1/4th of his time filtering instead of complaining about others he would know that I for example was on Palmar before Ace joined the game. So yeah some of us are not any more sheeps than the veterans are.
Is he usually that aggressive? Cause if not I get a scum attitude right there.

As for my last post about Ace I meant his predictions other than Palmar.
I'm not at all concerned with Palmar flipping green since him being scum was my educated guess as well. I'm not trying to score with both sides.
I posted that cause at the moment I disagree with dbg being a scum. His actions may very well be bad towny playing based on meta.

Cheese voted me. He has 4 or 5 posts and in each and every one of em he has called me scum. If that is not trolling on a new guy then, well, that's the reason why 99% of newbies are afraid to post.


rofl.

If you actually spent time reading the thread, you'd know that I say myself that I am aggressive as both alignments.

Aggression is not a tell, just as stupidity is not a tell either.

You don't catch scum based on whether they are vocal, quiet, dumb, or smart. You catch scum based on behavior. You catch scum, specifically, on them pushing scum-favored agenda with ill-reasoned arguments.

If you cannot show how my play benefits scum more than it benefits town and how I am using bad logic or reasoning to further a scum agenda then you have no reason to be voting me.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 29 2011 11:25 GMT
#2945
I should say, "solely" on them being vocal, quiet, dumb, or smart.

Sometimes certain players tend to be more vocal or quiet or sound dumber or smarter as scum than as town, but that's based on meta and you have to correctly use meta to pin them anyway.

Loudness and irrationality is also useful in conjunction with agenda, though it's not always necessary. A loud and anti-town player, for example, is usually more "scummy" than a quiet, anti-town player, though a loud pro-town player is generally a town leader and a quiet townie is generally more or less useless.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
November 29 2011 11:26 GMT
#2946
On November 29 2011 20:21 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 20:17 Steveling wrote:
Come on guys. Half of dbg's posts are actually offensive. He may as well call the rest of us flat out idiots as far as I'm concerned.
While in fact if he would spent 1/4th of his time filtering instead of complaining about others he would know that I for example was on Palmar before Ace joined the game. So yeah some of us are not any more sheeps than the veterans are.
Is he usually that aggressive? Cause if not I get a scum attitude right there.

As for my last post about Ace I meant his predictions other than Palmar.
I'm not at all concerned with Palmar flipping green since him being scum was my educated guess as well. I'm not trying to score with both sides.
I posted that cause at the moment I disagree with dbg being a scum. His actions may very well be bad towny playing based on meta.

Cheese voted me. He has 4 or 5 posts and in each and every one of em he has called me scum. If that is not trolling on a new guy then, well, that's the reason why 99% of newbies are afraid to post.


rofl.

If you actually spent time reading the thread, you'd know that I say myself that I am aggressive as both alignments.

Aggression is not a tell, just as stupidity is not a tell either.

You don't catch scum based on whether they are vocal, quiet, dumb, or smart. You catch scum based on behavior. You catch scum, specifically, on them pushing scum-favored agenda with ill-reasoned arguments.

If you cannot show how my play benefits scum more than it benefits town and how I am using bad logic or reasoning to further a scum agenda then you have no reason to be voting me.



Did you even read the other paragraphs?
That's exactly why I did not vote you. Seriously.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 29 2011 11:28 GMT
#2947
On November 29 2011 20:26 Steveling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 20:21 wherebugsgo wrote:
On November 29 2011 20:17 Steveling wrote:
Come on guys. Half of dbg's posts are actually offensive. He may as well call the rest of us flat out idiots as far as I'm concerned.
While in fact if he would spent 1/4th of his time filtering instead of complaining about others he would know that I for example was on Palmar before Ace joined the game. So yeah some of us are not any more sheeps than the veterans are.
Is he usually that aggressive? Cause if not I get a scum attitude right there.

As for my last post about Ace I meant his predictions other than Palmar.
I'm not at all concerned with Palmar flipping green since him being scum was my educated guess as well. I'm not trying to score with both sides.
I posted that cause at the moment I disagree with dbg being a scum. His actions may very well be bad towny playing based on meta.

Cheese voted me. He has 4 or 5 posts and in each and every one of em he has called me scum. If that is not trolling on a new guy then, well, that's the reason why 99% of newbies are afraid to post.


rofl.

If you actually spent time reading the thread, you'd know that I say myself that I am aggressive as both alignments.

Aggression is not a tell, just as stupidity is not a tell either.

You don't catch scum based on whether they are vocal, quiet, dumb, or smart. You catch scum based on behavior. You catch scum, specifically, on them pushing scum-favored agenda with ill-reasoned arguments.

If you cannot show how my play benefits scum more than it benefits town and how I am using bad logic or reasoning to further a scum agenda then you have no reason to be voting me.



Did you even read the other paragraphs?
That's exactly why I did not vote you. Seriously.


Yes, I did.

The way you phrase things suggests that you would be willing to switch if someone can show you that I am not simply a bad townie on meta.

That definitely is shady and it certainly does sound like you are trying to score with both sides.

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 29 2011 11:31 GMT
#2948
Also, for the record, this:


If you cannot show how my play benefits scum more than it benefits town and how I am using bad logic or reasoning to further a scum agenda then you have no reason to be voting me.


was not actually directed at you specifically.

I can understand how you would perceive that though, that was my fault for being unclear.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 29 2011 12:06 GMT
#2949
LOL getting modkilled because someone else bitches and Ace decided to joke a bit , while Serejai is tripping hardcore without a warning . Nice .
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Cwave
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands313 Posts
November 29 2011 12:10 GMT
#2950
Anyway to see an easy vote count ?
I've learned so much from my mistakes. I'm thinking of making a few more.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 29 2011 12:16 GMT
#2951
ANNUL IS TOWN, UNVOTE HIM NOW

I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 29 2011 12:18 GMT
#2952
Since mods gave us a confirmed Townie (Annul) we can now stop discussing him. Also, this points into BC, who was sheeping Ace's Opinion. It is very likely that Palmar + BC are scum.
Also, annul, I hope You survive this night. Your clue analysis could help a lot.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
November 29 2011 12:21 GMT
#2953
On November 29 2011 21:18 Kurumi wrote:
Since mods gave us a confirmed Townie (Annul) we can now stop discussing him. Also, this points into BC, who was sheeping Ace's Opinion. It is very likely that Palmar + BC are scum.
Also, annul, I hope You survive this night. Your clue analysis could help a lot.


Hi Kurumi

I must have missed the post where mods confirmed annul as townie, can you quote or link it please?

Best regards
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Cwave
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands313 Posts
November 29 2011 12:21 GMT
#2954
On November 29 2011 21:18 Kurumi wrote:
Since mods gave us a confirmed Townie (Annul) we can now stop discussing him. Also, this points into BC, who was sheeping Ace's Opinion. It is very likely that Palmar + BC are scum.
Also, annul, I hope You survive this night. Your clue analysis could help a lot.


Where do you get this confirmation from?
I've learned so much from my mistakes. I'm thinking of making a few more.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 29 2011 12:22 GMT
#2955
On November 29 2011 21:21 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 21:18 Kurumi wrote:
Since mods gave us a confirmed Townie (Annul) we can now stop discussing him. Also, this points into BC, who was sheeping Ace's Opinion. It is very likely that Palmar + BC are scum.
Also, annul, I hope You survive this night. Your clue analysis could help a lot.


Hi Kurumi

I must have missed the post where mods confirmed annul as townie, can you quote or link it please?

Best regards

They wouldn't modkill Ace if annul is mafia, since that would only help mafia. Just think about mafia jumping on every small thingie, suddenly, modkills. Is this fair? Since that, annul must be the same alignment as Ace.
I love hosting. It makes me so fucking angry.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
November 29 2011 12:24 GMT
#2956
On November 29 2011 21:22 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 21:21 prplhz wrote:
On November 29 2011 21:18 Kurumi wrote:
Since mods gave us a confirmed Townie (Annul) we can now stop discussing him. Also, this points into BC, who was sheeping Ace's Opinion. It is very likely that Palmar + BC are scum.
Also, annul, I hope You survive this night. Your clue analysis could help a lot.


Hi Kurumi

I must have missed the post where mods confirmed annul as townie, can you quote or link it please?

Best regards

They wouldn't modkill Ace if annul is mafia, since that would only help mafia. Just think about mafia jumping on every small thingie, suddenly, modkills. Is this fair? Since that, annul must be the same alignment as Ace.
I love hosting. It makes me so fucking angry.


inb4 reading this

this is the stupidest shit ever.

okay i'm gonna read it now.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
November 29 2011 12:25 GMT
#2957
On November 29 2011 21:24 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 21:22 Kurumi wrote:
On November 29 2011 21:21 prplhz wrote:
On November 29 2011 21:18 Kurumi wrote:
Since mods gave us a confirmed Townie (Annul) we can now stop discussing him. Also, this points into BC, who was sheeping Ace's Opinion. It is very likely that Palmar + BC are scum.
Also, annul, I hope You survive this night. Your clue analysis could help a lot.


Hi Kurumi

I must have missed the post where mods confirmed annul as townie, can you quote or link it please?

Best regards

They wouldn't modkill Ace if annul is mafia, since that would only help mafia. Just think about mafia jumping on every small thingie, suddenly, modkills. Is this fair? Since that, annul must be the same alignment as Ace.
I love hosting. It makes me so fucking angry.


inb4 reading this

this is the stupidest shit ever.

okay i'm gonna read it now.


Just confirming past-prplhz opinion on this, he was totally right.

There is no fucking mod confirmed townies, and mods were not at any point pressured into mod killing Ace. People who suggest that Palmar is town for saying that Ace broke the rules, when he clearly broke them, should get their brains checked. This is fucking insanity.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 29 2011 12:26 GMT
#2958
Don't worry little bro, in a bit of time, they will start posting to stop discussing that and all that jazz.
Yeeeeeeesss
Hosting..
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
November 29 2011 12:41 GMT
#2959
I don't see why Annul is getting all this hate, clues are in the game for a reason and hes only pushing for a lynch on a clue that seems pretty solid in my opinion at least. And besides if Zekks ends up being a townie then that pretty much gives us a game of attrition that Annul is thus scum. When the numbers are so largely different, winning a war of attrition is surely possible?

Also then whats the point of clues even being in the game? Should we just ignore them?
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
November 29 2011 12:42 GMT
#2960
@annul

If you went through all profiles, and you are possibly among the people who thinks that the mods wrote my nick in a clue when I have a profile? Why are you going for zeks over me, if your only reason to go for zeks is because he allegedly has been clued when you think that I have been clued too? This doesn't make any sense to me.

You have no idea how clues work this game. Another host hosted [/u]another game[/u] in another year and clues worked in one way back then, but you do not know how clues work in this game yet. Why are you willing to bet your life against somebody else's just based on clues? You are not, and you know that it will never ever be used against you because in the end you do not have the power to make such a deal. You don't have enough town pull to get yourself lynched lol. Instead you are WIFOMing and making sure that we have nothing to read you on because you base your lynches on a hello kitty puppet.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 266 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 614
ProTech137
UpATreeSC 131
JuggernautJason58
MindelVK 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31499
Calm 3011
Shuttle 814
firebathero 164
Mini 133
Dewaltoss 119
HiyA 35
Hyun 30
soO 27
NaDa 23
[ Show more ]
Bale 22
Aegong 20
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7871
XaKoH 299
Fuzer 154
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1580
fl0m1491
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu538
Other Games
FrodaN1357
Beastyqt803
ceh9566
B2W.Neo555
mouzStarbuck432
Livibee187
C9.Mang0131
ToD127
KnowMe98
Trikslyr80
RotterdaM70
Mew2King56
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 53
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur864
• imaqtpie801
• WagamamaTV253
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 27m
Replay Cast
4h 12m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.