• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:58
CEST 08:58
KST 15:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9532 users

TL Mafia XLVII - Page 150

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 266 Next
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
November 29 2011 13:41 GMT
#2981
Dammit sandro... I was just gonna say that we should look at ninja-voters instead of the vets today. Making a list as we speak about who I think counts on that list.

I'm also slightly with Kurumi. The mods know that this is a newbie-filled game. They saw what happened in Day 1. I think they would put some vets in to help the town out. Thus annul and Ace coming in. For that reason, I think we need to protect annul as well, so please jail him BC

And Benjef...you are an idiot. Look at the kills so far. We've lost $ VETS ALREADY THROUGH KILLS and a 5th through a mod-kill. That. Is. Not. Coincidence. The Mafia are targeting the vets, and leaving the newer players to be picked apart later.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
November 29 2011 13:43 GMT
#2982
EBWOP: 4 vets, not dollar vets
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 29 2011 13:46 GMT
#2983
No, so far 8 vets flipped town. 6 nk, 1 lynched, 1 modkilled.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
November 29 2011 13:47 GMT
#2984
Who are the others? I counted kita, jackal, syllo and young as the dead and ace as the modkilled

Oh...LSB and?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 29 2011 13:49 GMT
#2985
every non modkill is a vet. rad and bb too
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
November 29 2011 13:50 GMT
#2986
Lynching Palmar is a Bad Idea (TM). At this point, it really doesn't matter if he is town or scum as long as he is giving us double lynches. His triple vote won't come into play until later, I'd be in favor of a day 4 or maybe 3 lynch no matter what. It doesn't matter if he is scum or town; he is being pro-town. Lynching him takes the gamble that BC will also be pro-town.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 29 2011 13:52 GMT
#2987
it took long enough but here comes the cavalry of people agreeing with me

finally
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 29 2011 13:52 GMT
#2988
Every time I decide to catch up on this thread it's like pulling a string and have bricks fall on my head. I thought I bloody told you, do not kill Palmar or Annul.

Palmar and wbg always acts like douches, I know this piss you of, but whether they are scum or town we're better of saving them for a later day. Especially with the ongoing massacre all the vets tactic. We'll find out if they're scum but if they're town you're doing the scums hardest job for them.

@Serejai Can't tell if scum or troll but they way this guy have been acting I would not be surprised if the reason he doesn't have more votes on him is because someone *cough* scumbuddies *cough* are preventing it.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 29 2011 13:52 GMT
#2989
On November 29 2011 22:20 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 22:18 annul wrote:
kurumi: he got modkilled because of blaaaaaaatant cheating. nothing to do with the in-game play. i am 100% a townie and i completely support his modkill. cheating has no place in mafia.

Yes, but if You were mafia (You were the only guy pushing a modkill) they wouldn't modkill Ace. Easy Peasy. I love You now. Go Clues!


Incorrect, I was mercilessly spamming the mods requesting Ace be modkilled.
Computer says mafia
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 29 2011 13:56 GMT
#2990
@palmar stop that shit dude, don't give people more fuel pls.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 29 2011 13:57 GMT
#2991
On November 29 2011 22:50 Pigsquirrel wrote:
Lynching Palmar is a Bad Idea (TM). At this point, it really doesn't matter if he is town or scum as long as he is giving us double lynches. His triple vote won't come into play until later, I'd be in favor of a day 4 or maybe 3 lynch no matter what. It doesn't matter if he is scum or town; he is being pro-town. Lynching him takes the gamble that BC will also be pro-town.


Lynching me at any point in the game is a bad idea.

Remember, the entire case against me that isn't just trolling is the fact I lynched youngminii, and I think I've explained my thought process clearly enough on that.

Pushing a lynch on me is just pushing fear tactics. Sandroba is actually correct in his assessment that it's not worth taking the risk BC is scum. Anyone who still has his votes on me hasn't read the thread properly.

Sandroba, are you around?
Computer says mafia
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 29 2011 13:58 GMT
#2992
On November 29 2011 22:52 risk.nuke wrote:
Every time I decide to catch up on this thread it's like pulling a string and have bricks fall on my head. I thought I bloody told you, do not kill Palmar or Annul.

Palmar and wbg always acts like douches, I know this piss you of, but whether they are scum or town we're better of saving them for a later day. Especially with the ongoing massacre all the vets tactic. We'll find out if they're scum but if they're town you're doing the scums hardest job for them.

@Serejai Can't tell if scum or troll but they way this guy have been acting I would not be surprised if the reason he doesn't have more votes on him is because someone *cough* scumbuddies *cough* are preventing it.


You sound like scum to me. I will be keeping an eye on you.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 29 2011 13:59 GMT
#2993
Well I am, I'm posting aren't I?
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 29 2011 14:00 GMT
#2994
On November 29 2011 22:57 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 22:50 Pigsquirrel wrote:
Lynching Palmar is a Bad Idea (TM). At this point, it really doesn't matter if he is town or scum as long as he is giving us double lynches. His triple vote won't come into play until later, I'd be in favor of a day 4 or maybe 3 lynch no matter what. It doesn't matter if he is scum or town; he is being pro-town. Lynching him takes the gamble that BC will also be pro-town.


Lynching me at any point in the game is a bad idea.

Remember, the entire case against me that isn't just trolling is the fact I lynched youngminii, and I think I've explained my thought process clearly enough on that.

Pushing a lynch on me is just pushing fear tactics. Sandroba is actually correct in his assessment that it's not worth taking the risk BC is scum. Anyone who still has his votes on me hasn't read the thread properly.

Sandroba, are you around?

Haha, nice lie.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 29 2011 14:00 GMT
#2995
On November 29 2011 22:56 sandroba wrote:
@palmar stop that shit dude, don't give people more fuel pls.


What shit? It's the truth. I'm mad at him for coming in the game, acting like an asshole, refusing to rethink his stance when I presented him with the best defense known to man, truth. Then blatantly cheating just to make me look bad. I wanted him modkilled. Turns out he was just an asshole and not scum. Not my problem

Do you agree with lynching Zeks tonight? What do you think about risk.nuke's contributions to the thread?
Computer says mafia
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 29 2011 14:01 GMT
#2996
On November 29 2011 22:58 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 22:52 risk.nuke wrote:
Every time I decide to catch up on this thread it's like pulling a string and have bricks fall on my head. I thought I bloody told you, do not kill Palmar or Annul.

Palmar and wbg always acts like douches, I know this piss you of, but whether they are scum or town we're better of saving them for a later day. Especially with the ongoing massacre all the vets tactic. We'll find out if they're scum but if they're town you're doing the scums hardest job for them.

@Serejai Can't tell if scum or troll but they way this guy have been acting I would not be surprised if the reason he doesn't have more votes on him is because someone *cough* scumbuddies *cough* are preventing it.


You sound like scum to me. I will be keeping an eye on you.

and why is that. would you mind explaining your train of thoughts and sharing the analysing you have done.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 29 2011 14:05 GMT
#2997
On November 29 2011 23:01 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 22:58 Serejai wrote:
On November 29 2011 22:52 risk.nuke wrote:
Every time I decide to catch up on this thread it's like pulling a string and have bricks fall on my head. I thought I bloody told you, do not kill Palmar or Annul.

Palmar and wbg always acts like douches, I know this piss you of, but whether they are scum or town we're better of saving them for a later day. Especially with the ongoing massacre all the vets tactic. We'll find out if they're scum but if they're town you're doing the scums hardest job for them.

@Serejai Can't tell if scum or troll but they way this guy have been acting I would not be surprised if the reason he doesn't have more votes on him is because someone *cough* scumbuddies *cough* are preventing it.


You sound like scum to me. I will be keeping an eye on you.

and why is that. would you mind explaining your train of thoughts and sharing the analysing you have done.


You're not getting anything out of that guy, he's a troll and if we have a reason to deal with him, it will be in the conventional troll-b-gone manner (explosive or guns).
Computer says mafia
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 29 2011 14:05 GMT
#2998
On November 29 2011 23:01 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 22:58 Serejai wrote:
On November 29 2011 22:52 risk.nuke wrote:
Every time I decide to catch up on this thread it's like pulling a string and have bricks fall on my head. I thought I bloody told you, do not kill Palmar or Annul.

Palmar and wbg always acts like douches, I know this piss you of, but whether they are scum or town we're better of saving them for a later day. Especially with the ongoing massacre all the vets tactic. We'll find out if they're scum but if they're town you're doing the scums hardest job for them.

@Serejai Can't tell if scum or troll but they way this guy have been acting I would not be surprised if the reason he doesn't have more votes on him is because someone *cough* scumbuddies *cough* are preventing it.


You sound like scum to me. I will be keeping an eye on you.

and why is that. would you mind explaining your train of thoughts and sharing the analysing you have done.


Because you're defending Palmar and annul. You basically said we should wait to lynch them until after all the remaining town vets have been murdered... leaving the only vets left in the game as mafia and thus unable to be lynched anyway due to town having no vets to rally lynches against them.

You are scum.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
DeadlyPsycho
Profile Joined October 2011
United States46 Posts
November 29 2011 14:05 GMT
#2999
On November 29 2011 21:42 prplhz wrote:
@annul

If you went through all profiles, and you are possibly among the people who thinks that the mods wrote my nick in a clue when I have a profile? Why are you going for zeks over me, if your only reason to go for zeks is because he allegedly has been clued when you think that I have been clued too? This doesn't make any sense to me.

You have no idea how clues work this game. Another host hosted another game in another year and clues worked in one way back then, but you do not know how clues work in this game yet. Why are you willing to bet your life against somebody else's just based on clues? You are not, and you know that it will never ever be used against you because in the end you do not have the power to make such a deal. You don't have enough town pull to get yourself lynched lol. Instead you are WIFOMing and making sure that we have nothing to read you on because you base your lynches on a hello kitty puppet.
[/u][/u]

Actually a mod confirmed that names CAN be part of a clue.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 29 2011 14:05 GMT
#3000
I agree lynching zeks and risen. Zeks may not be scum, but I'm willing to take a chance. Risen activity spiked like hell now that the heat is on and he came in and posted several coherent posts. Pretty sure he is mafia, despite w/e scum slip. Don't have a good reason for risk to be mafia at this point. He fos'ed that steven dude who I think is scummy as shit.
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 266 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 16h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4082
Mong 84
ToSsGirL 71
sorry 51
Noble 9
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King147
Other Games
summit1g8070
WinterStarcraft604
ceh9414
Happy203
Sick157
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2275
League of Legends
• Stunt429
Other Games
• Shiphtur561
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 2m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.