• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:29
CEST 18:29
KST 01:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War215.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8762 users

[M][N] Les Mafia - Page 129

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 153 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 25 2013 22:46 GMT
#2561
Jesus christ WTF?
HOW IS NOBDOY TALKING ABOUT THIS
I've got a lot to say but it's gonna be a few hours before I can say it. I will be back around 9-10 EST
Please somebody be around for me to talk to
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
May 26 2013 02:14 GMT
#2562
WoS you around?

I think I had it earlier when I said that scum sacrificed one of their own to put us at 3-3-1 going in to tomorrow. It's 4-3-1 with a JK save, but either way we are pretty much fucked. 4-3-1 is basically unwinnable too.

SO much weird shit in this game. Not exactly a good welcome back game for me lol.
ATOBTTR
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 26 2013 02:26 GMT
#2563
lol wtf? the plays.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 26 2013 02:32 GMT
#2564
On May 26 2013 11:14 s0Lstice wrote:
WoS you around?

I think I had it earlier when I said that scum sacrificed one of their own to put us at 3-3-1 going in to tomorrow. It's 4-3-1 with a JK save, but either way we are pretty much fucked. 4-3-1 is basically unwinnable too.

SO much weird shit in this game. Not exactly a good welcome back game for me lol.

Yeah I'm back.
I'm glad you actually posted something other than your numbers shit. How exactly do you have DP and marv as scum?
Your reasoning is not reasoning as to why they're scum at all.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 26 2013 02:33 GMT
#2565
On May 26 2013 06:33 s0Lstice wrote:
Here now, caught up.

I did put in work on the filters like I promised, but all I came out of it with was town reads that I felt good about. I wasn't sure that was even worth sharing, given our situation. It's been pretty difficult to get motivated knowing that our chances for winning are on a wing and a prayer with the lucky JK save. I've looked some more though, and I do have something.

I feel good about WoS and Stutters being town. These two have shown consistent interest in still trying to solve the game, even with our chances being bleak.

With that flip, I really think DP and Marv are scum. I've about had it with the 'I'm town because X said so' argument. Marv and DP have been guilty of this repeatedly. Think of it like this..what is the point of even saying that? We are at a point where everyone needs to be re-evaluating town reads, because nobody is having an easy time finding a place for the scum team to fit on their spreadsheets. Everyone who is town at this should no longer be satisfied with 'Marv is town because iamp and BH said so,' or Marv saying 'I'm town, it's so obvious.' It's not good enough....we are well past the time of free passes. If you want to convince somebody that somebody else, or you, is town, reasoning needs to be provided. These two don't seem to care to provide any.

I think GK is scum, or potentially the SK. He started the game with cases on grush and stutters (lurkers at that point), a terrible meta case on JJ, and most of the stuff he has taken a stance on (especially the most recent stuff) he has folded on like origami. He's pushed nothing, and really comes off like even he doesn't believe what he is saying.




Soooo marv and I are scum because we say we are town. What a fucking awful heuristic. Like that is the only reason that you call us out and yet we are scum? makes no sense from townie standpoint. also you have never mentioned me as not a town read but now i have called you suspicious I am scum for some weak as piss reason.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 26 2013 02:36 GMT
#2566
As for the lynch....I literally have no fucking clue. Hey Vayne I guess I'm scum 'cause I'm confused, right?
The only thing I can think of is that since Dandel flipped goon he was either saccing himself to protect a more powerful scum role or he actually was setting up something for SK kills?

Do either of those make sense? Like....was anyone else even under the gun for him to sacrifice himself like that? His play made no sense from a solo perspective so he must have been doing something to benefit his team in some way.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 26 2013 02:41 GMT
#2567
DP do you honestly still think marv is 100% town?
You I am sure of. Him I am not.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
May 26 2013 02:43 GMT
#2568
Tell me why marv is town dp.
ATOBTTR
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 26 2013 02:43 GMT
#2569
On May 26 2013 11:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
DP do you honestly still think marv is 100% town?
You I am sure of. Him I am not.


not 100% but he is far more likely to be town than scum. what you think of solstice?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
May 26 2013 02:44 GMT
#2570
WoS did you read what I wrote? 431 is better for scum than a potential 5-4. Dandel claims sk thus forcing us to lynch scum when we should have lynched sk.
ATOBTTR
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 26 2013 02:46 GMT
#2571
On May 26 2013 11:43 s0Lstice wrote:
Tell me why marv is town dp.


he is town because he has taken pro town positions all game. His mindset seems to gel with mine and he clearly gives zero fucks about what people think.

You should explain how we are scum.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 26 2013 02:49 GMT
#2572
On May 26 2013 11:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2013 11:43 s0Lstice wrote:
Tell me why marv is town dp.


he is town because he has taken pro town positions all game. His mindset seems to gel with mine and he clearly gives zero fucks about what people think.

You should explain how we are scum.

This is true to a certain degree but how has he exhibited this behaviour recently?

On May 26 2013 11:44 s0Lstice wrote:
WoS did you read what I wrote? 431 is better for scum than a potential 5-4. Dandel claims sk thus forcing us to lynch scum when we should have lynched sk.


Solstice, I'm not sure how that scenario is better for scum, tbh. It seems it's best for the SK.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 26 2013 02:50 GMT
#2573
Let me clarify DP I don't think I was clear. How has marv exhibited pro town positions and behaviour since pretty much the day where we were all but forced to lynch BH?

Mindset gelling and whatnot I can understand to a certain degree, but any experienced player can give zero fucks. I was actually going to call solstice out on his townread of me for the exact same thing.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 26 2013 02:53 GMT
#2574
On May 26 2013 11:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
Let me clarify DP I don't think I was clear. How has marv exhibited pro town positions and behaviour since pretty much the day where we were all but forced to lynch BH?

Mindset gelling and whatnot I can understand to a certain degree, but any experienced player can give zero fucks. I was actually going to call solstice out on his townread of me for the exact same thing.


If marv was scum he wouldn't have stopped doing things because he would want to look townie. it's WIFOM but also accurate.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 26 2013 03:02 GMT
#2575
On May 26 2013 11:53 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2013 11:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
Let me clarify DP I don't think I was clear. How has marv exhibited pro town positions and behaviour since pretty much the day where we were all but forced to lynch BH?

Mindset gelling and whatnot I can understand to a certain degree, but any experienced player can give zero fucks. I was actually going to call solstice out on his townread of me for the exact same thing.


If marv was scum he wouldn't have stopped doing things because he would want to look townie. it's WIFOM but also accurate.

I'm sorry but it's not even WIFOM, you're just making excuses for him.
Scum or town right now I find his behaviour to be anti-town right now and he needs to do something about it.
Are you confident we can solve this game if the rest of the people in this thread uphold the status quo as it has been set thus far?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
May 26 2013 03:04 GMT
#2576
On my phone atm.

Your filter looks fine DP, but your reads and mine right now are so opposite that I have to wonder. Like I said earlier, I'm having to find scum from a bunch of former town reads.

I'm frustrated because if there 4 scum like we think (probably are, dandels play makes no sense otherwise), then town has effectively already lost this game.

I really do think marv is scum. If anyone, he should have been the voice of reason during the whole bh thing. He even said in the mason qt that there was a perfectly townie reason for the slip, and that was that BH literally didn't give a shit about the game when it happened....enough that he didn't know how many people were in the game. I made the mistake of assuming that he would at least know its a 16 player game he was in.

Let me ask you something else. Was it obvious to you that iamp was a town mason? On night 1, iamp dies and you are roleblocked dp. Is it more likely that the scum team saw iamps claim and switched targets (plus the roleblock) in the 7 minutes they had, or that they knew the entire time because marv is scum.

After the slip, the first thing marv did in thread was nitpick a tiny semantics issue in something I posted. He didn't even care to read what I said right, despite saying to iamp in mason qt that everyone should keep an eye on me. Is this town marv to you? BH scumslips, kind of a big deal, and he puts it aside to talk about something inconsequential. He doesn't even comment definitively on the slip until you drag it out of him dp.

There's been other times too where he's had uncharacteristic reading comprehension errors. It just doesn't seem like town marv to me.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
May 26 2013 03:08 GMT
#2577
Wos

5-4 means the town is once again in control of its own destiny. We have the majority of the votes. 4-3-1 that is not true. More, 4-3-1 is super unlikely. Its more likely to be 3-3-1 after tonight, and that puts scum firmly in control imo.
ATOBTTR
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 26 2013 03:11 GMT
#2578
On May 26 2013 12:04 s0Lstice wrote:
On my phone atm.

Your filter looks fine DP, but your reads and mine right now are so opposite that I have to wonder. Like I said earlier, I'm having to find scum from a bunch of former town reads.

I'm frustrated because if there 4 scum like we think (probably are, dandels play makes no sense otherwise), then town has effectively already lost this game.

I really do think marv is scum. If anyone, he should have been the voice of reason during the whole bh thing. He even said in the mason qt that there was a perfectly townie reason for the slip, and that was that BH literally didn't give a shit about the game when it happened....enough that he didn't know how many people were in the game. I made the mistake of assuming that he would at least know its a 16 player game he was in.

Let me ask you something else. Was it obvious to you that iamp was a town mason? On night 1, iamp dies and you are roleblocked dp. Is it more likely that the scum team saw iamps claim and switched targets (plus the roleblock) in the 7 minutes they had, or that they knew the entire time because marv is scum.

After the slip, the first thing marv did in thread was nitpick a tiny semantics issue in something I posted. He didn't even care to read what I said right, despite saying to iamp in mason qt that everyone should keep an eye on me. Is this town marv to you? BH scumslips, kind of a big deal, and he puts it aside to talk about something inconsequential. He doesn't even comment definitively on the slip until you drag it out of him dp.

There's been other times too where he's had uncharacteristic reading comprehension errors. It just doesn't seem like town marv to me.


This. I had actually come up with this point myself because if we take that factor alone, it honestly seems more likely that scum already knew about the mason than picked him up with like 5 min to go until deadline.
Again, I'm not convinced that marv is scum atm, but that's a pretty big point against him right now. I was willing to throw all reasonable doubt aside at that point in the game because like you said, DP, he really did appear to be a shining example of all that town stands for, but marv's seeming lack of caring about the game recently has forced me to think about these things.

He is by no means my primary scumread atm, that honour still goes to JJD right now, but I would very much like for him to come back and show us why he isn't scum.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 26 2013 03:12 GMT
#2579
On May 26 2013 12:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2013 11:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 26 2013 11:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
Let me clarify DP I don't think I was clear. How has marv exhibited pro town positions and behaviour since pretty much the day where we were all but forced to lynch BH?

Mindset gelling and whatnot I can understand to a certain degree, but any experienced player can give zero fucks. I was actually going to call solstice out on his townread of me for the exact same thing.


If marv was scum he wouldn't have stopped doing things because he would want to look townie. it's WIFOM but also accurate.

I'm sorry but it's not even WIFOM, you're just making excuses for him.
Scum or town right now I find his behaviour to be anti-town right now and he needs to do something about it.
Are you confident we can solve this game if the rest of the people in this thread uphold the status quo as it has been set thus far?


No that is actually my reasoning for thinking he is town. Like seriously. Sure I would love marv to rip this game to pieces but he is not so w/e we should do it ourselves.

The point is I don't want to lynch him. Maybe if it comes down to 2-1 or kingmaker or something then you policy lynch him for being alive but that is it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 26 2013 03:13 GMT
#2580
On May 26 2013 12:08 s0Lstice wrote:
Wos

5-4 means the town is once again in control of its own destiny. We have the majority of the votes. 4-3-1 that is not true. More, 4-3-1 is super unlikely. Its more likely to be 3-3-1 after tonight, and that puts scum firmly in control imo.

They're only in control if they can pick out the SK, no? I suppose it really depends on whether scum is more confident that they can dig up the SK or mislynch town? If your scenario is true it may be that Dandel was telling the truth but at which point can they afford to use a NK to kill him, or force a lynch on him, especially if he has a bulletproof vest (common to SK roles)?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28754
Calm 6479
Bisu 1996
Jaedong 1284
Larva 605
BeSt 470
Soma 425
Light 407
Stork 365
Rush 281
[ Show more ]
Snow 273
Horang2 258
ZerO 231
Free 148
Barracks 124
Zeus 113
Mind 101
910 95
Liquid`Ret 76
Killer 39
Trap 38
Hyun 34
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 30
Terrorterran 23
Rock 21
Aegong 21
Bale 21
sorry 20
Sexy 12
soO 10
Sacsri 7
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc10072
XaKoH 305
Counter-Strike
fl0m4231
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes556
Other Games
singsing2237
hiko1007
B2W.Neo662
FrodaN583
mouzStarbuck263
Beastyqt262
DeMusliM185
Livibee177
Hui .167
RotterdaM134
Trikslyr91
C9.Mang081
KnowMe80
QueenE75
Mew2King49
BRAT_OK 27
ZerO(Twitch)22
edward20
MindelVK12
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2855
• TFBlade604
Other Games
• Shiphtur834
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 31m
Big Brain Bouts
17h 31m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
Patches Events
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.