• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:23
CEST 13:23
KST 20:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7462 users

TL Mafia LV - Page 127

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 158 Next
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 06 2012 05:47 GMT
#2521
My dear fellows, where on earth is our fair mayor?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
June 06 2012 05:58 GMT
#2522
On June 06 2012 14:47 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
My dear fellows, where on earth is our fair mayor?

off in scum town?
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 06 2012 05:58 GMT
#2523
On June 06 2012 14:47 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
My dear fellows, where on earth is our fair mayor?


He clearly doesn't want to play, so maybe we should help him out?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
papapanda
Profile Joined April 2010
Taiwan326 Posts
June 06 2012 06:21 GMT
#2524
On June 06 2012 08:07 marvellosity wrote:
papapanda, the wishy-washy scum:

It's harder to pick out posts for wishywashyness here, but posts like these:

Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 07:46 papapanda wrote:
Supersoft,
I feel like you have been contradicting yourself through the game. You changed your own priority for targets quite a bit. Vigging Wiggles, are you serious? He said he was lynching sinensis, if he had changed target last second, that would have been more alarming.

Sorry what is your position for toad once again? I don't feel like we forced him to claim anything. You seem to be one of the few that is OK with his play. What is the "obvious" reason for him to mason you?

Claiming vig is tough. As there is really no way to confirm you in terms of methods as toad is using, you can't call the shot beforehand.

As Toad already picked his buddy, I just want to say that I will be worried if you are the one who claims mason for him.


Lots of questions as with much of his filter in general. This is the kind of post that's a post for the sake of it.
For further reading, here is his filter from LIV where he was town. He's more open, more engaging, less afraid to post. There's an honesty and lack of deception in his filter in LIV that does not seem present here.


I thought I am being less wishy washy than last game...
I FoSed Hyaach and pointed out SS, but I didnt vote because I didn't feel strong enough about them.
The definition of FoS means you are suspicious, but not suspicious enough to put your vote on him yet, is it not?
Anyhow this is how I was/am using these terms; FoS->HoS->SCUM.

That said, I voted for who I thought was clearly scum: VE and gambit
I will agree with you in that I did not clearly provide my reasoning with my vote declaration post for VE, but I assure you I was not mindlessly sheeping regardless of how silly my reasoning sounds now. At the time, as with 13 other voters, it seemed to be the right thing to do, and I think I have put more effort into explaining my vote than half of them.

On June 06 2012 08:07 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 06:12 papapanda wrote:
Grush, if you starsense is telling you VE is not scum, don't vote for him...vote for who you believe to be scum; I would recommend wriggles(long as its not me)
Gambit didn't respond yet, if he ninjas today he is dead tomorrow.

The only reliable way I can think of to confirm VE is 1)tell him who to shoot 2)someone protect the target 3) target tells us whats up.
Before you post comments on why this is a stupid plan, I want to say that I agree it's a stupid plan and this is not going to happen tonight because so many things can go wrong.

#Vote:VE


This post is obviously the big one. It just screams scum. Don't vote for VE! Wiggles is more likely scum, vote for him! Except I will vote for VE! The reason he's voting for VE? The plan to confirm his vig shot is flawed. Well where the fuck does that say VE is scum? It just doesn't. As far as single condemning posts go, this one is pretty high up the list.


This quote was a response to grush's list of scum, and his vote for VE after that post. VE wasn't in his list of scum(which included the likes of Mr Wiggles and myself)->Grush didn't provide reasoning for VE->I call him out/Grush switch votes to kita.
I also explained it here:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 01 2012 06:19 papapanda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 06:16 Mattchew wrote:
On June 01 2012 06:12 papapanda wrote:
Grush, if you starsense is telling you VE is not scum, don't vote for him...vote for who you believe to be scum; I would recommend wriggles(long as its not me)
Gambit didn't respond yet, if he ninjas today he is dead tomorrow.

The only reliable way I can think of to confirm VE is 1)tell him who to shoot 2)someone protect the target 3) target tells us whats up.
Before you post comments on why this is a stupid plan, I want to say that I agree it's a stupid plan and this is not going to happen tonight because so many things can go wrong.

#Vote:VE

You want him to vote wiggles, but you vote VE?



Not in particular, I want him to vote for someone who he thinks is scum from his list of read.
And he voted kita so nevermind i guess, just saying that voting for someone who you don't think is scum doesn't make much sense.


On June 06 2012 08:07 marvellosity wrote:
Conclusion: wishy washy
Terrible, terrible vote and subsequent explanation on VE (main point!)
less contributory than as town in LIV

Scum.


Regarding Zealous, he was targeted mainly for his useless post and lurking status, so I suggested Hyaach because at the time he was basically the same at zealous but had other posts that suggested scum.
With his recent posts, I am willing to have a further look into hyaach, and just off the top of my head he certainly is playing more town now, but I will take another look at him.


Regarding current vote:
Consider my vote on kita right now. I like the plan to switch to votes mana if no other medic claim.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
June 06 2012 08:17 GMT
#2525
About the whole "there needs to be veterans in scum team" or whatever.

I spam that because it's important to be aware of the possibilty, and not to be complacent, but sometimes it doesn't work out that way. In MTG mafia recently, it was Navilus, Katina, HiroPro, and Zealos. They are competent players sure, but WBG and VE were both town, yet fought at lot under a pretense that balance dictated their opposal. Another example is SoaF, where scum team was myself, gonzaw, Bluelightz, and cccalf, vs. VE and BH. You don't NEED a scum vet; it's just a possibility.

Anyways, if we're talking scum vets, I'm leaning Wiggles at this point. Why is he so hilariously AWOL? Are you busy or something?


It's appearing that the greatest consensus is towards killing Manason. There is no medic counter claim, so I do not want to lynch kita right now. Like someone mentioned, if probe+another dies, then we lynch Kita. If probe doesn't die (or kita dies) then his claim is truer. If Probe dies alone, then it's null. Either way, the path of least risk is to not lynch kita, and his actions are decently explainable at times. He's mostly been wishy washy/not scumhunting that hard, but then again we were all wrong about VE, weren't we?

I want another mason in the circle to claim by tomorrow day, at the latest. I have a sneaking fear that MZ is doing a crazy ass mafia plan with toad. If another mason claims to be part of the circle, then I will no longer have to consider that fear as deeply.

There a million possibilities or WIFOM, blue fake claims, etc etc, but the least risky proposition right now is to leave kita, and lynch elsewhere. Since Manason has claimed scum a few times, let's continue lynching down the line.

##Unvote
##Vote: Manason
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
June 06 2012 08:20 GMT
#2526
On June 06 2012 07:14 kitaman27 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Eliminating myself, Toad, and Meapak we have a pool of 11 players where the remaining four scum players reside. I have also removed Prob and Hassy. While he has not been confirmed 100% as a detective and the alignment check on hassybaby may be masked by a godfather cover, I do not believe they should be considered for lynch today. Additionally, as an anti-scum lyncher has already flipped, I think it is extremely likely that an anti-town lyncher is still in play. That leaves 5 out of 9 anti-town players in the following pool:

6. Hyaach
7. marvellosity
10. austinmcc
12. MajuGarzett
18. papapanda
22. Mr. Wiggles
24. Manason
26. EchelonTee
30. Kenpachi

I have read throug each player's filter and removed the players I have some degree of town read on.

austinmcc has shown signs that he cares about town and has shown motivation to scum hunt, he has defended zealos in order to push a gambit lynch. It seems unlikely that a mafia player will defend a scumbuddy, while pushing another scumbuddy. Finally, his silly conspiracy theory about a toad, meapak, kita scum group seems town to me.

marvellosity shows signs of frustration with inactivity and looks good after pushing the zealos lynch. In addition, he is the only player to have a back and forth conversation with zealos. His recent play has been less convincing, but I'm willing to put him off for later.

6. Hyaach
12. MajuGarzett
18. papapanda
22. Mr. Wiggles
24. Manason
26. EchelonTee
30. Kenpachi

I'm strongly considering pusing Kenpachi for the following post:

On May 30 2012 11:03 Kenpachi wrote:
shall we roll the metagame die?
I firmly believe 2-3 of the mafia team is made of Mafia veterans namely Wiggles Kitaman and even myself. I personally believe Wiggles is mafia cause he should have known better than to lynch Sinensis for day 1. poor as hell of a choice honestly.

So you might be asking why am i doing this? simple: im fucking good at doing this. after i pulled this shit off months ago, i noticed a trend in a lack of balanced mafia teams but i was able to point out players such as BloodyC0bbler with this method. but i figure, why the hell not try this again since im pretty sure hosts started going back to their balancing ways.

Look at this list carefully. They can all be potent mafia or town players. likely 2 or 3 are mafia. Why? If i was a host, id sure be unhappy if my entire team was 6 grushes.

2. Blazinghand
7. marvellosity
14. Toadesstern
15. Supersoft
21. Wherebugsgo
22. Mr. Wiggles
26. EchelonTee
27. kitaman27
28. VisceraEyes
29. Meapak_Ziphh
30. Kenpachi

well thats it. i havent actually read anyone's post on this list lawl


It seems pretty clear that the mafia team has a limited number of players with 20+ games experience based on the flips and identities of confirmed power roles. Pushing this sort of policy as a member of a mafia team of players such as gambit and zealos allow the vets to be at each others throats, while the quieter players sneak by.

On May 30 2012 10:30 Kenpachi wrote:
did i start the Zealos wagon? im gonna read his filter and give my thoughts.


On May 30 2012 10:34 Kenpachi wrote:
wait who added onto my Zealos analysis?


Furthermore, Kenpachi wants to remind us that he found zealous scummy, without actually pushing a zealos lynch.

The last two cycles he has done nothing but taunt me about my lynch, with no consideration that I could be town. He is always a tough read, but he is not a player I want around for endgame.

Wiggles I still feel is a good lynch. As I look through his posts, I really strugle to find town tells that show that he has the towns best interest in mind. Every single cycle he has taken a backseat role, only taken the time to comment about irrelevant information, lacking in true contribution. I would like to do a follow-up post to my previous analysis of wiggles, but this took too much time.

Please everyone respond to this post. The day is nearly half way over and we have gone absolutely nowhere. Does nobody care about this game?


I actually agree with a lot of this post, and Kita has finally articulated a decent point on why he considers Kenpachi scummy.

The only caveat with Wiggles is that he lately has had a playstyle very similar to this as town; usually it was due to a complacency in the town atmosphere, but I feel like that is not a very suitable excuse this time.

Kita should not be todays lynch. Move your votes, people.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 06 2012 10:57 GMT
#2527
On June 06 2012 17:17 EchelonTee wrote:
About the whole "there needs to be veterans in scum team" or whatever.

I spam that because it's important to be aware of the possibilty, and not to be complacent, but sometimes it doesn't work out that way. In MTG mafia recently, it was Navilus, Katina, HiroPro, and Zealos. They are competent players sure, but WBG and VE were both town, yet fought at lot under a pretense that balance dictated their opposal. Another example is SoaF, where scum team was myself, gonzaw, Bluelightz, and cccalf, vs. VE and BH. You don't NEED a scum vet; it's just a possibility.

Anyways, if we're talking scum vets, I'm leaning Wiggles at this point. Why is he so hilariously AWOL? Are you busy or something?


It's appearing that the greatest consensus is towards killing Manason. There is no medic counter claim, so I do not want to lynch kita right now. Like someone mentioned, if probe+another dies, then we lynch Kita. If probe doesn't die (or kita dies) then his claim is truer. If Probe dies alone, then it's null. Either way, the path of least risk is to not lynch kita, and his actions are decently explainable at times. He's mostly been wishy washy/not scumhunting that hard, but then again we were all wrong about VE, weren't we?

I want another mason in the circle to claim by tomorrow day, at the latest. I have a sneaking fear that MZ is doing a crazy ass mafia plan with toad. If another mason claims to be part of the circle, then I will no longer have to consider that fear as deeply.

There a million possibilities or WIFOM, blue fake claims, etc etc, but the least risky proposition right now is to leave kita, and lynch elsewhere. Since Manason has claimed scum a few times, let's continue lynching down the line.

##Unvote
##Vote: Manason

I haven't read those games but yeah if there's only few vets in the game there won't be mafia vets most times and you make it look like there were few vets in those games. If there's 2 or less vets in general it's usually no mafia vet. About 1/3 or 1/4 of vets usually "should be" mafia. If you don't even have 3 or 4 vets in a game a mafia vet would be "imba" because they shoot the other town vet n1 and instantly win the game that way. Just look at WoF and what happened after Rad and I died... 3 fucking nolynches in a row (kind of, a mislynch inbetween because town was furstrated) because noone knew what to do anymore with Rad and myself being dead.

It's a bit tricky because WBGs C9++ games tend to be completly true randomized for example and so are other games but most people see to it that it's even vet-vise.

So basicly I completly disagree. We NEED a scumvet. There's no way greymist will make a game that is 6 newbies vs Toadesstern, Supersoft, Mr. Wiggles, Forumite, kitaman27, VisceraEyes, (Kenpachi) and all of them are town.
Yes I know foru flipped 3rd party but as far as I understood it was town favored 3rd party and we're still missing the mafia favored 3rd party.
Especially with WBG replacing in as town as well.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 06 2012 11:37 GMT
#2528
and well, not that it matters but here's the 3rd guy in my circle:
On June 05 2012 08:01 Toadesstern wrote:
SCREW MAFIA god damn it

Why didn't you protect those 2




So no confirmation on me for this circle although I should look pretty decent with MZ and WBG... maybe I still don't end up being shot if you continue to make it look like I'm not confirmed :3
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 06 2012 12:02 GMT
#2529
I'm somewhat curious why Toad keeps including himself in feared town veterans etc. :/

Didn't do this before, so
##Vote: Manason
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 06 2012 12:34 GMT
#2530
Can a mason's night action be roleblocked?
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 06 2012 12:44 GMT
#2531
EBWOP: Phrasing bad. Can a mason be roleblocked from adding someone to the mason group?
Fe fi fo fum.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 06 2012 12:45 GMT
#2532
On June 06 2012 21:02 marvellosity wrote:
I'm somewhat curious why Toad keeps including himself in feared town veterans etc. :/

Didn't do this before, so
##Vote: Manason

I'm not including myself in a list of feared town vets. I'm including myself in a list of vets and yes I did that before.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 06 2012 12:45 GMT
#2533
On June 06 2012 21:44 austinmcc wrote:
EBWOP: Phrasing bad. Can a mason be roleblocked from adding someone to the mason group?

I already told you I can't be roleblocked.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 06 2012 12:48 GMT
#2534
On June 06 2012 21:45 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2012 21:02 marvellosity wrote:
I'm somewhat curious why Toad keeps including himself in feared town veterans etc. :/

Didn't do this before, so
##Vote: Manason

I'm not including myself in a list of feared town vets. I'm including myself in a list of vets and yes I did that before.


'Didn't do this before' was referring to myself on the voting, not you ^^

austin: the mafia roleblocker (Gambit) is dead too as well as toad saying he can't be rb'ed
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 06 2012 12:54 GMT
#2535
Ok just one question:
kitaman27 - (7)
Toadesstern
EchelonTee
Probulous
austinmcc
Kenpachi
Hyaach
Manason

Except for mana does this look bad?
That's a lot of people I consider to be townies.

And we need 8 people on someone. Do you really want to get on mana instead?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 06 2012 12:56 GMT
#2536
On June 06 2012 21:54 Toadesstern wrote:
Ok just one question:
Show nested quote +
kitaman27 - (7)
Toadesstern
EchelonTee
Probulous
austinmcc
Kenpachi
Hyaach
Manason

Except for mana does this look bad?
That's a lot of people I consider to be townies.

And we need 8 people on someone. Do you really want to get on mana instead?


So you're suggesting you'd prefer people voting for the claimed medic with no counter-claim instead?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 06 2012 12:57 GMT
#2537
Just to make this clear. If kita really is a townie we'd have a shitton of votes on him. Both townies and mafias.
Actually ESPECIALLY MAFIAS would be happy to vote that dude if kita really is a townie. Do you see that? Because frankly I don't.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 06 2012 13:00 GMT
#2538
So the answer to my previous question would be 'yes'?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 06 2012 13:04 GMT
#2539
On June 06 2012 22:00 marvellosity wrote:
So the answer to my previous question would be 'yes'?

yeah kind of. I'm scared but I really don't believe his claim. Why would he switch targets after successfully protecting MZ n1 which should be an insta confirmed town to him?
What if some jackass like Kenpachi is a medic and just refuses to claim?

I'd be willing to lynch maju or mana if I have to as well but we need a lynch and I'm pretty sure all three will flip mafia anyways, so it's not like it's making a difference... I want to hear other peoples opinion and wether they want to switch as well before unvoting.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Hyaach
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Singapore1737 Posts
June 06 2012 13:17 GMT
#2540
hey i've some project to do. as i've stated, i'm inclined to believe kita's crumb and am fine with manason. his filter are contradicting and shows his willing to sheep anything.
Thailand is my new obsession
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ClassicLIVE!
ByuN vs Shameless
CranKy Ducklings140
SHIN 70
CranKy Ducklings SOOP50
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 267
ByuN 263
OGKoka 258
SHIN 70
MindelVK 14
Railgan 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 67051
Calm 10285
Rain 2716
soO 1006
FanTaSy 778
Bisu 757
BeSt 720
Stork 424
Rush 296
Soulkey 278
[ Show more ]
Soma 221
firebathero 200
Last 137
Snow 106
Mind 90
Light 83
Pusan 71
ToSsGirL 67
Shinee 47
hero 41
Free 34
Sexy 33
Sharp 33
Trap 33
Killer 31
Mong 28
Bale 28
Hm[arnc] 26
Sea.KH 22
yabsab 20
zelot 19
sorry 18
Shine 16
HiyA 15
Sacsri 11
Noble 11
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8035
League of Legends
Reynor95
Counter-Strike
x6flipin299
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
gofns29241
singsing2035
byalli669
Pyrionflax252
B2W.Neo67
Chillindude9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV236
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 109
• Gemini_19 7
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV487
League of Legends
• Jankos3595
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 37m
OSC
11h 37m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.