• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:11
CEST 18:11
KST 01:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11853 users

TL Mafia LV - Page 129

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 158 Next
Hyaach
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Singapore1737 Posts
June 06 2012 14:39 GMT
#2561
On June 06 2012 22:59 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2012 22:53 Hyaach wrote:
I'm glad you followed it up austinmcc. if you looked through my filter. I've been asking for his new masons. for night 2 and 3 but he never replied me.
I was not sure how confirmed town they both were too, but somehow it seemed to get ignored and drowned out.

I already quoted the post 2 times...
Night 2: WBG
Night 3: Jaj22

except both are death and there is no breadcrumbs whatsoever in your filter or theirs. very very easy claim and the fact you ignore my same question for past 2 day cycles.
Thailand is my new obsession
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 06 2012 14:41 GMT
#2562
On June 06 2012 23:39 Hyaach wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2012 22:59 Toadesstern wrote:
On June 06 2012 22:53 Hyaach wrote:
I'm glad you followed it up austinmcc. if you looked through my filter. I've been asking for his new masons. for night 2 and 3 but he never replied me.
I was not sure how confirmed town they both were too, but somehow it seemed to get ignored and drowned out.

I already quoted the post 2 times...
Night 2: WBG
Night 3: Jaj22

except both are death and there is no breadcrumbs whatsoever in your filter or theirs. very very easy claim and the fact you ignore my same question for past 2 day cycles.

I did not ignore it. I answered that question 3 times...
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Manason
Profile Joined May 2012
45 Posts
June 06 2012 14:43 GMT
#2563
On June 06 2012 23:39 Toadesstern wrote:
Actually screw everything I said about myself, about austin or about kita. We're NOT lynching kita today.

I have the most awesome plans of them all to combine all of our problems.
Kita claimed medic and mafia already lost their RB.
Here's the plan
  • Lynch someone who's nick is not kita (right now it looks like mana although I'd prefer maju)
  • I call out who I will mason at the very beginning of the night, OPENLY and I will choose to most townish looking guy around.
  • If kita is a town medic he will medic that dude no matter what.


Either way we're good.:
  • If the dude survives because they went for 2 other guys I'm not only confirmed but also mod-confirmed townie while kita remains the same as before. At the same time mafia went for 2 people who are looking not so townish which I am totally fine with.
  • If the dude gets hit by one shot and kita saved him Kita's good and and I am mod-confirmed although that's not going to happen because no way mafia is that stupid.
  • If the dude gets doublestacked Kita remains the same as before, will claim he mediced him no matter if he's town or mafia. I am still confirmed town just not mod-confirmed but we lost 1 townie instead of 2. I am very much liking that scenario as well.
  • If we see 2 people dead and one of them is the dude kita was suppossed to protect / I masoned he's a goner.


Can anyone see drawbacks to that plan? I like it very much atm because we're probably going to maka mafia shoot into people they don't want to shoot or make them doublestack when they don't want to.


Did you consider the situation where mafia holds back 1 kp and kita claims that he protected the guy?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 06 2012 14:49 GMT
#2564
On June 06 2012 23:43 Manason wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2012 23:39 Toadesstern wrote:
Actually screw everything I said about myself, about austin or about kita. We're NOT lynching kita today.

I have the most awesome plans of them all to combine all of our problems.
Kita claimed medic and mafia already lost their RB.
Here's the plan
  • Lynch someone who's nick is not kita (right now it looks like mana although I'd prefer maju)
  • I call out who I will mason at the very beginning of the night, OPENLY and I will choose to most townish looking guy around.
  • If kita is a town medic he will medic that dude no matter what.


Either way we're good.:
  • If the dude survives because they went for 2 other guys I'm not only confirmed but also mod-confirmed townie while kita remains the same as before. At the same time mafia went for 2 people who are looking not so townish which I am totally fine with.
  • If the dude gets hit by one shot and kita saved him Kita's good and and I am mod-confirmed although that's not going to happen because no way mafia is that stupid.
  • If the dude gets doublestacked Kita remains the same as before, will claim he mediced him no matter if he's town or mafia. I am still confirmed town just not mod-confirmed but we lost 1 townie instead of 2. I am very much liking that scenario as well.
  • If we see 2 people dead and one of them is the dude kita was suppossed to protect / I masoned he's a goner.


Can anyone see drawbacks to that plan? I like it very much atm because we're probably going to maka mafia shoot into people they don't want to shoot or make them doublestack when they don't want to.


Did you consider the situation where mafia holds back 1 kp and kita claims that he protected the guy?

yeah I did. I like mafia holding KP back. Also both the protector and the protected get a confirmation PM.
If Kita claims protection on the dude and he says "nah, didn't happen" we have a mafia between those 2 100% sure. I like that as well.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 06 2012 14:51 GMT
#2565
You realise that if you didn't choose Probulous you'd be leaving our dt out to dry, right?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 06 2012 14:52 GMT
#2566
people need to shut up about toad lol.

Seriously people, occam's razor. This is making a couple people look really bad right now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 06 2012 14:53 GMT
#2567
Yeah I wanted to choose him. Or you in case something really weird like grabbing tornados happens. But in general yeah prob.

If they doublestack him, whatever we lost a DT but we only lost one guy.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Manason
Profile Joined May 2012
45 Posts
June 06 2012 14:57 GMT
#2568
I like this plan I'm remove my vote on Kita

##Unvote: Kitaman27
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 06 2012 14:57 GMT
#2569
The only problem I see with the plan is that it's not telling us a thing about kita BUT it forces mafia to either shoot people they don't want (lika kita in case he's town) OR to doublestack OR to not use their full KP.

We can repeat that plan for all I care until their KP is down to 1 or we lost Kita because I only see benifits without drawbacks right now.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 06 2012 15:34 GMT
#2570
Who would be willing to Vote Maju instead of Manason and Kita?

On June 06 2012 09:07 MajuGarzett wrote:
##Vote: Manason
On June 06 2012 22:18 Hyaach wrote:
## unvote : kitaman27
##vote : Manason
On June 06 2012 22:19 papapanda wrote:
##Vote: Manason


I really don't like those guys :p
Yeah I still think all three of Kita, Maju and Mana will flip mafia but if we stick to my plan we want Kita alive and this vote pattern looks troublesome to say the least..

So we don't have much time. Can we get 8 peopleo on Maju? If it comes to it I'll happily vote for anyone between those 3 to ensure a lynch but I'd like to go with the best solution right now.

Oh and if someone sees a flaw in my plan please talk about it, I'm awesome but I'm not perfect and I could have missed something.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 06 2012 15:51 GMT
#2571
Ok I just heard tomorrow is a holiday and the only thing I got on fridays is a stupid analysis lecture I can watch online anyways.

SOOO I'm going to my parents place again, which means I won't be hear for the next 2 or 3 hours. Make a lynch happen, preferably a Maju lynch. Will be back in a couple of hour to see what's possible and what's not and adjust what I'm doing with my vote according to what I see :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 06 2012 16:02 GMT
#2572
That plan also requires being very sure on the lynch target, because you're also passing up the kita or MZ lynch for a lynch on another player. For now, I'm sticking with my read on kita/MZ--we've had a lot of almost-kita lynches, and a lot of dead players being very suspicious of kita. The claim barely saves him, but doesn't confirm him like he wants it to. As to MZ, I can post some suspicions if needed, but frankly I'd rather others come to their own conclusion because I look a little tunneled in right now and would rather see if others find him suspicious.

Apart from that, I ... don't think I dislike the plan? I haven't found anything awful about it. So I'd be willing to hop over if kita or MZ aren't going to happen. The potential for -1 KP is nice, but it's not guaranteed. I don't like that it may not confirm kita/MZ and potentially you, but that's the price we'd have to pay.
Fe fi fo fum.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 06 2012 16:16 GMT
#2573
lol austin. Save the tin foil hat for the aliens :p

As for a mafia Meapak, it seems very unlikely we have a serial killer due to the number of kp each night. The only scenario I can see is if scum double stacked someone and I stopped an assassin kp on meapak (unlikely) or I saved a traitor Meapak from a mafia kp (unfortunate, but not worth considering at this point).

Manason, I think a role claim might be appropriate. Also, could you explain why you chose to ignore my question earlier regarding your experience playing mafia? I think it is relavent considering your account was created only days before the game started.

I'm still thinking Wiggles might be the best way to go. A lot of push back for a player who has been practically afk.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Manason
Profile Joined May 2012
45 Posts
June 06 2012 16:27 GMT
#2574
On June 07 2012 01:16 kitaman27 wrote:
lol austin. Save the tin foil hat for the aliens :p

As for a mafia Meapak, it seems very unlikely we have a serial killer due to the number of kp each night. The only scenario I can see is if scum double stacked someone and I stopped an assassin kp on meapak (unlikely) or I saved a traitor Meapak from a mafia kp (unfortunate, but not worth considering at this point).

Manason, I think a role claim might be appropriate. Also, could you explain why you chose to ignore my question earlier regarding your experience playing mafia? I think it is relavent considering your account was created only days before the game started.

I'm still thinking Wiggles might be the best way to go. A lot of push back for a player who has been practically afk.


I'm vanilla town. I read it at the time and forgot to respond however the answer would be I have real life experience but never online.
Manason
Profile Joined May 2012
45 Posts
June 06 2012 16:29 GMT
#2575
Also I'm willing to vote for maju, I trust Toad and he's been making a lot of sense recently.

##Vote: MajuGarzett
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 06 2012 16:29 GMT
#2576
And who is your new lynch preference now that you have unvoted me and why?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 06 2012 16:30 GMT
#2577
On June 07 2012 01:29 kitaman27 wrote:
And who is your new lynch preference now that you have unvoted me and why?


Opps ninja'd. What about Toad's opinion of Maju makes sense to you?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 06 2012 16:32 GMT
#2578
Should have voted last night....

I like the plan Toad has in place. Ofc there's also the point where a vigi should probably not shoot tonight without claiming or that will mess up any reads into the night actions.

"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 06 2012 17:32 GMT
#2579
lol not that its relavent anymore, but I even forgot my other breadcrumb on day two referencing the previous game where I saved Meapak :p

On May 31 2012 15:01 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2012 14:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
lol VE's not a vigi. Here's how setups like this work, in Annul's harry potter game the entire town essentially claimed and outed the mafia because the mafia had no idea what roles were in the game and accidentally claimed roles that townies had.


Ollivander + Pomfrey OP


Manason, in addition to sharing what you like about Toad's opinion on Maju, could you also share your thoughts on Wiggles?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
June 06 2012 17:36 GMT
#2580
what in the balls is happening? toad you want to switch lynch off manason?
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM728
IndyStarCraft 202
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 728
ByuN 307
Reynor 306
TKL 292
IndyStarCraft 202
Railgan 79
BRAT_OK 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55520
Bisu 2919
Calm 2409
FanTaSy 879
Stork 596
Rush 457
hero 297
firebathero 170
actioN 133
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 50
Sea.KH 49
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 34
Pusan 30
soO 25
Rock 24
Aegong 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10396
Dendi934
Counter-Strike
fl0m4898
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing2084
Liquid`RaSZi1536
B2W.Neo684
Beastyqt664
Mlord480
Khaldor472
olofmeister447
KnowMe359
crisheroes112
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach20
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV546
League of Legends
• Nemesis3226
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1540
Other Games
• Shiphtur532
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 49m
OSC
6h 49m
Replay Cast
6h 49m
OSC
19h 49m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.