• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:42
CEST 11:42
KST 18:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7625 users

TL Mafia LV - Page 131

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 158 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 06 2012 21:31 GMT
#2601
On June 07 2012 06:07 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
So is it just that no one is here, or do people just not want to switch their votes? Is no one going to address that Manason reads and feels more like a clueless new player than scum? Remember my vote counts double, so we only need 6 other people to vote maju. Manason is 1. With MZ and Toad, that's 3. So, only 3 others need to switch to kill Maju.


Why does it take you 45 hours to post a case and then expect a consensus 3 hours before the deadline? -_-

Doing a quick reread and then will be voting.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 06 2012 21:33 GMT
#2602
I'm here, but posted too much this morning. Will be around until shortly before the deadline, and I can see there's no traction on kita.

I'm willing to move my vote to mana, I found him scummy before and still do. I'd prefer not to move to maju.
Fe fi fo fum.
Hyaach
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Singapore1737 Posts
June 06 2012 21:41 GMT
#2603
I would like a third party to flip through Toad's filter because he claim to answer me three times but i can't find it.
And if its 3 times today, it does not count.

I'm fine with Maju and Manason. Manason moreso tho.
Thailand is my new obsession
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 06 2012 21:41 GMT
#2604
On June 07 2012 06:16 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 06:07 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
So is it just that no one is here, or do people just not want to switch their votes? Is no one going to address that Manason reads and feels more like a clueless new player than scum? Remember my vote counts double, so we only need 6 other people to vote maju. Manason is 1. With MZ and Toad, that's 3. So, only 3 others need to switch to kill Maju.


Your defence of Manason seems to be that he's too scummy to be scum. It's just not a defence. I've mentioned twice already this game that scum Zealos got caught in Magic admitting he voted for a townie, and he had Katina on his team to 'coach' him. The fact that he was willing to discuss the mayoral elections but NEVER on scum analysis is pretty damning. He's not even responded when kita gave him an explicit chance to earlier (Zealos and gambit were pushed to contribute earlier this game and did not, and we know how they flipped). So when Manason doesn't contribute he's townie because the scumteam would have told him to, but when Zealos/Gambit didn't the scumteam were doing what?

No, it's not that he's "too scummy to be scum", it's that he's posting so badly, no scum team in their right mind wouldn't have either coached him, or completely bussed the crap out of him before now. Your initial suspicion of him came on Night 2, and we ended up lynching Gambit on Day 3. I doubt that scum would give someone who hasn't played before and thus is a risk to get lynched super early or get modkilled a power-role, so why didn't they end up bussing him instead of letting Gambit get lynched? He's basically indefensible except for the argument that he's just really that new/bad at town. In the presence of stronger players, a lot of new people don't make their own cases, and they just end up sheeping hard. That's what he's doing, but he's explicitly stated it. It's not about not contributing, it's about how he's posting things that are explicitly wrong or scummy, like saying he thought VE was town all the time and still voted him, or that he's not going to bother writing cases and just sheep. I don't think he would be that brazen as scum in his first game, and I don't think his team wouldn't tell him to just stop posting stuff like that, or alternatively bus the crap out of him because of how easy a target it makes him.

On June 07 2012 06:31 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 06:07 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
So is it just that no one is here, or do people just not want to switch their votes? Is no one going to address that Manason reads and feels more like a clueless new player than scum? Remember my vote counts double, so we only need 6 other people to vote maju. Manason is 1. With MZ and Toad, that's 3. So, only 3 others need to switch to kill Maju.


Why does it take you 45 hours to post a case and then expect a consensus 3 hours before the deadline? -_-

Doing a quick reread and then will be voting.

I wasn't around and hadn't read through them thoroughly yet? Also, MZ and Toad both looked around and expressed their desire to potentially vote Maju, and now we've had 3 or 4 others pop in here already. That's enough to lynch him, and if it's not going to happen they can switch back if they really think Manason's scum. So, it's not like people aren't here and we can't lynch Maju.
you gotta dance
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 06 2012 21:47 GMT
#2605
On June 07 2012 06:41 Hyaach wrote:
I would like a third party to flip through Toad's filter because he claim to answer me three times but i can't find it.
And if its 3 times today, it does not count.

I'm fine with Maju and Manason. Manason moreso tho.

#1 http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=336250&currentpage=119#2362
#2 http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=336250&currentpage=127#2528
#3 http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=336250&currentpage=128#2549
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 06 2012 21:49 GMT
#2606
On June 07 2012 06:47 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 06:41 Hyaach wrote:
I would like a third party to flip through Toad's filter because he claim to answer me three times but i can't find it.
And if its 3 times today, it does not count.

I'm fine with Maju and Manason. Manason moreso tho.

#1 http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=336250&currentpage=119#2362
#2 http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=336250&currentpage=127#2528
#3 http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=336250&currentpage=128#2549


and yeah it's 3 times today because I did not want to answer the question with 3 people alive in my circle. I thought the chance of losing both WBG and Jaj22 at the same time to be PRETTY low... Sadly I was wrong about it and I never told my circle who I'm going to mason either, so no "MZ TOLD TEH MAFIA" either.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Manason
Profile Joined May 2012
45 Posts
June 06 2012 21:52 GMT
#2607
What's better guys a no-lynch or a town lynch? You tell me, also Wiggles has basically nailed everything. You guys should listen to him more.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 06 2012 22:02 GMT
#2608
I'd probably rather have a ML than a NL in this situation. A ML isn't killing us outright but it's getting close. A ML will confuse the shit out of people and everyone will scream at each other "screw you I was right" the next time and we get in the same situation again with less townies and the same amount of people we don't know if we can trust while needing every single townie on the right guy.
That's really hard, especially without a hard reset for people who are wrong beause they'll stick to what they said without that hard reset.

So yeah I'd rather have a ML making sure people know wether or not they were right or wrong. Obviously we're hoping for a Mafia lynch though :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 06 2012 22:11 GMT
#2609
Changed vote. Will explain when I get to comp. Should be obvious. Check filter if in doubt.

From phone.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 06 2012 22:19 GMT
#2610
I think today might be mylo if we have a scum pardoner.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 06 2012 22:25 GMT
#2611
Swapped my vote to mana since kita isn't happening.
Fe fi fo fum.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 06 2012 22:38 GMT
#2612
On June 07 2012 07:19 kitaman27 wrote:
I think today might be mylo if we have a scum pardoner.

I can't see a pardoner in the set-up
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-06 22:42:20
June 06 2012 22:41 GMT
#2613
Day ends in 20 minutes!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 06 2012 22:46 GMT
#2614
On June 07 2012 07:38 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 07:19 kitaman27 wrote:
I think today might be mylo if we have a scum pardoner.

I can't see a pardoner in the set-up


I love you toad.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
June 06 2012 22:46 GMT
#2615
:3
:3
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 06 2012 22:46 GMT
#2616
People with their tin foil hats are stupid. Toad is town, besides the absurdity of having Meapak , Kita and Toad as scum (which is what you would need) Toad would have had to have been framed on Night 1 as well when I checked him. Like I said, I think Grey gave me Toad as my target to secure my sanity given I replaced in. It's just so unlikely that is it is the case than I happy enough to lose to it.

People need to read the thread.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 06 2012 22:49 GMT
#2617
Yay prob is back!

Switching your vote Proob?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 06 2012 22:51 GMT
#2618
On June 07 2012 07:46 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 07:38 Toadesstern wrote:
On June 07 2012 07:19 kitaman27 wrote:
I think today might be mylo if we have a scum pardoner.

I can't see a pardoner in the set-up


I love you toad.

don't know if that's irony and I'm stupid again or not 8(
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 06 2012 22:51 GMT
#2619
On June 07 2012 07:49 Hassybaby wrote:
Yay prob is back!

Switching your vote Proob?


You never read the thread do you?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 06 2012 22:55 GMT
#2620
Austin here is the situation.

Toad claimed mason, masoned MZ who confirmed receiving it and Toad has a green check against him. Besides that he has been open and clear about his reads. MZ claimed a hit which Kita says he stopped. Well if we can get some clarity around Kita, than that helps us with MZ. I understand your scepticism but you need to be realistic. The chances of scum taking that risk AND the night actions from others lining up perfectly is very very remote.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9880
Rain 3333
BeSt 384
soO 379
Soulkey 358
Soma 342
Stork 341
Rush 239
firebathero 191
Barracks 151
[ Show more ]
Sexy 72
Shinee 39
Killer 37
Shine 25
HiyA 21
Sharp 19
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 16
sorry 16
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 13
hero 11
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4936
League of Legends
JimRising 460
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King136
Other Games
gofns32550
singsing971
Pyrionflax195
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 49
• Sammyuel 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV129
League of Legends
• Jankos2646
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19m
Patches Events
5h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 19m
OSC
13h 19m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.