• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:13
CEST 20:13
KST 03:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9047 users

TL Mafia LV - Page 133

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 158 Next
Hyaach
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Singapore1737 Posts
June 06 2012 23:55 GMT
#2641
On June 07 2012 08:07 Toadesstern wrote:
Whatever. I'm going to mason our claimed DT Probulous (not allowed to use blue lol) and I want Kita to protect him no matter what.

Either we're only going to lose one dude or we're losing two unimportant dudes or we're getting mafia with Kita.



Is this the post you are refering to?

No i think Toad has no idea of his mason's alignment.


3. Hassybaby
6. Hyaach
7. marvellosity
10. austinmcc
12. MajuGarzett
13. MidnightGladius Replaced by Probulous
14. Toadesstern
18. papapanda
22. Mr. Wiggles
26. EchelonTee
27. kitaman27
29. Meapak_Ziphh
30. Kenpachi

Look at the list. State 4 suspicious people right now? Has it occur to you MZ could be Godfather? Has it occur to you his influencing Toad?
Maju
Papanda
?
?
That's a very townie looking list.
Lynching base on game balance.

?= Wiggles? (base on vet. was skeptical about his alignment but that Maju over Manason post is town)
?=
On June 07 2012 08:43 Toadesstern wrote:
and don't talk to people who don't read the read. Link them to the 5 times where everything has already been explained and tell them to read the thread. That's how you deal with people not reading.

It just makes no sense to talk to those people because nothing they say makes sense due to the lack of information they have. So even if you don't believe me when I say hyaach is mafia the guy has no information about what's going on right now because he chooses to not read which makes him an unqualified "partner" for discussing reads anyways. Not that we should do that right now anyways.

UNLESS of course both (austin and Hyaach) are doing a Toad from n1 here. People reading the thread will know what I am talking about. Mafia don't because they don't pay attention LOL



Link me the 5 times please?
Thailand is my new obsession
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 06 2012 23:55 GMT
#2642
dang toad I didn't realize that scum was this scared of you lol.

Also I think you should mason probulous. Honestly even if he dies it doesn't really matter, the benefits of masoning him far outweigh people somehow thinking you're still "unconfirmed."
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 06 2012 23:57 GMT
#2643
hyaach

hyaach

hyaach

I got shot.

Kita claimed he protected me.

I'm not a Vet (as in the role).

There is no CC.

How is this logic hard to follow?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 07 2012 00:01 GMT
#2644
I'm following Toad's advice when it comes to Hyaach.

MZ, what are you going to do with Kita if I get doublestacked tonight?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 07 2012 00:02 GMT
#2645
On June 07 2012 08:55 Hyaach wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 08:07 Toadesstern wrote:
Whatever. I'm going to mason our claimed DT Probulous (not allowed to use blue lol) and I want Kita to protect him no matter what.

Either we're only going to lose one dude or we're losing two unimportant dudes or we're getting mafia with Kita.



Is this the post you are refering to?

No i think Toad has no idea of his mason's alignment.


3. Hassybaby
6. Hyaach
7. marvellosity
10. austinmcc
12. MajuGarzett
13. MidnightGladius Replaced by Probulous
14. Toadesstern
18. papapanda
22. Mr. Wiggles
26. EchelonTee
27. kitaman27
29. Meapak_Ziphh
30. Kenpachi

Look at the list. State 4 suspicious people right now? Has it occur to you MZ could be Godfather? Has it occur to you his influencing Toad?
Maju
Papanda
?
?
That's a very townie looking list.
Lynching base on game balance.

?= Wiggles? (base on vet. was skeptical about his alignment but that Maju over Manason post is town)
?=
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 08:43 Toadesstern wrote:
and don't talk to people who don't read the read. Link them to the 5 times where everything has already been explained and tell them to read the thread. That's how you deal with people not reading.

It just makes no sense to talk to those people because nothing they say makes sense due to the lack of information they have. So even if you don't believe me when I say hyaach is mafia the guy has no information about what's going on right now because he chooses to not read which makes him an unqualified "partner" for discussing reads anyways. Not that we should do that right now anyways.

UNLESS of course both (austin and Hyaach) are doing a Toad from n1 here. People reading the thread will know what I am talking about. Mafia don't because they don't pay attention LOL



Link me the 5 times please?


the point is that if you think I am town and am being influenced by MZ because you are apparently doubting him you have also to assume that I did not lie about WBG and jaj22 which means that you have also to assume that WBG was influenced by MZ and I can tell you it's the other way around. Both MZ and I are going for the reads WBG had.
I won't state 4 suspicious people right now for obvious reasons although I already said to much and broke my own "don't talk to mafias" rule
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 07 2012 00:02 GMT
#2646
Actually scrap that
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 07 2012 00:03 GMT
#2647
ROFL Toad, follow your own advice man
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Hyaach
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Singapore1737 Posts
June 07 2012 00:04 GMT
#2648
Vet as in veteran in TL mafia.

You claimed to be shot. Kita claimed to protect you after you claim to be shot. Pretty easy to breadcrumb if both are mafia.
What counter-claim would there be? Mafia could be holding back 1kp to make this work.
Thailand is my new obsession
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 07 2012 00:05 GMT
#2649
On June 07 2012 08:55 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
dang toad I didn't realize that scum was this scared of you lol.

Also I think you should mason probulous. Honestly even if he dies it doesn't really matter, the benefits of masoning him far outweigh people somehow thinking you're still "unconfirmed."


I really have troubles thinking mafia would oppose me so heavily. I have a scumread on hyaach for something different and the fact that he's trying to make me look bad actually makes him look better although I'm still heavily leaning mafia.
If he is mafia he knows I am town and can confirm myself as town in a heartbeat. I really doubt he'd be pushing me like this if he's mafia. That's just odd. Mafia should happily agree on the "Toad is confirmed town" thing and just be happy.
That's the reason hyaach is one of the lower mafia reads and I'd rather not lynch into him until I have to because there's only 1 mafia left :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 07 2012 00:06 GMT
#2650
On June 07 2012 09:04 Hyaach wrote:
Vet as in veteran in TL mafia.

You claimed to be shot. Kita claimed to protect you after you claim to be shot. Pretty easy to breadcrumb if both are mafia.
What counter-claim would there be? Mafia could be holding back 1kp to make this work.

Please go look up the definition of Occam's razor.

I can't even believe how ridiculous this is lol.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 07 2012 00:07 GMT
#2651
I'm gonna look at his filter real quick, I think he just pulled a VE -_-
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 07 2012 00:09 GMT
#2652
I don't believe anyone telling me anything about mafia holding back KP. Never. Ever.
That's not going to happen and if it happens it hurts mafia more than town even with town thinking the "shot" guy is confirmed town.

If that's how mafia plays I have no problem with that and I have no problem with mafia holding back KP tonight to make it look like Kita saved someone because they're giving us a free lynch that way.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 07 2012 00:09 GMT
#2653
Tomorrow we should kill either ET or Wiggles.

Barring probulous nailing a scum I will be working tirelessly towards this goal.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 07 2012 00:10 GMT
#2654
On June 07 2012 09:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Tomorrow we should kill either ET or Wiggles.

Barring probulous nailing a scum I will be working tirelessly towards this goal.


Finally.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 07 2012 00:11 GMT
#2655
On June 07 2012 09:09 Toadesstern wrote:
I don't believe anyone telling me anything about mafia holding back KP. Never. Ever.
That's not going to happen and if it happens it hurts mafia more than town even with town thinking the "shot" guy is confirmed town.

If that's how mafia plays I have no problem with that and I have no problem with mafia holding back KP tonight to make it look like Kita saved someone because they're giving us a free lynch that way.

^Basically this

If scum hold a shot to "confirm" kita then so be it. We still have three other scum to find, once we kill them if kita is still around then we can readdress the issue of his role. They'd just be doing us a favor by holding a shot right now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 07 2012 00:14 GMT
#2656
On May 25 2012 16:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I feel like an addict. /in
need to kill EchelonTee
On June 07 2012 09:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Tomorrow we should kill either ET or Wiggles.
Barring probulous nailing a scum I will be working tirelessly towards this goal.
Sorry Meapak, this is not a judgment on your case or your play but damn I laughed when you wrote that. It's like destiny

I'll take a look over ET's filter. I had him as pretty much town in my books but I have been wrong. Can you do me a favour and give me your thoughts on austin?

All you mentioned about him is
On May 30 2012 03:39 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 03:39 austinmcc wrote:
You want them vigged because you think Zealos will get lynched tomorrow? Or do you want a third bullet.

good post
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Hyaach
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Singapore1737 Posts
June 07 2012 00:15 GMT
#2657
A free lynch is only good if you get scum.
It could be 12 or 11 players tomorrow assuming there's only 2 KP from mafias left. 6-7 to lynch. You just need to convince 3 townies.
And if i may add, apart from Maju, Me, Hassy, Austin, Kenpenchi and Papapanda(i've never look through his filter).
The rest have the ability to post a good case.
Thailand is my new obsession
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 07 2012 00:19 GMT
#2658
On June 07 2012 09:15 Hyaach wrote:
A free lynch is only good if you get scum.
It could be 12 or 11 players tomorrow assuming there's only 2 KP from mafias left. 6-7 to lynch. You just need to convince 3 townies.
And if i may add, apart from Maju, Me, Hassy, Austin, Kenpenchi and [big]Papapanda(i've never look through his filter)[/bog].
The rest have the ability to post a good case.

[image loading]
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 07 2012 00:20 GMT
#2659
On June 07 2012 09:14 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 16:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I feel like an addict. /in
need to kill EchelonTee
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 09:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Tomorrow we should kill either ET or Wiggles.
Barring probulous nailing a scum I will be working tirelessly towards this goal.
Sorry Meapak, this is not a judgment on your case or your play but damn I laughed when you wrote that. It's like destiny

I'll take a look over ET's filter. I had him as pretty much town in my books but I have been wrong. Can you do me a favour and give me your thoughts on austin?

All you mentioned about him is
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 03:39 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 30 2012 03:39 austinmcc wrote:
You want them vigged because you think Zealos will get lynched tomorrow? Or do you want a third bullet.

good post

Summary of my case so far:

Gut feeling

Obviously I will need more than that but atm I need to go to class so cya'll later
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 07 2012 00:21 GMT
#2660
I like what MZ said recently! With that being said I'm going to bed and as mentioned I'm going to mason Prob, Kita is going to medic Prob and I'll be posting my spreadsheet 10 secs short of the deadline tomorrow. I feel like dying
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 236
BRAT_OK 95
JuggernautJason10
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 960
Shuttle 683
Horang2 213
firebathero 96
Zeus 77
Hyun 49
soO 45
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 12
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva2118
420jenkins558
Counter-Strike
fl0m5304
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu674
Other Games
Grubby3184
FrodaN759
KnowMe240
Livibee168
QueenE68
Pyrionflax13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick578
StarCraft 2
angryscii 30
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 63
• 3DClanTV 55
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach96
• FirePhoenix26
• 80smullet 12
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1913
Other Games
• Shiphtur703
• imaqtpie527
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 47m
Patches Events
20h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.