• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:58
CEST 01:58
KST 08:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9013 users

[Stream] Destiny - Page 126

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 164 Next
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
January 02 2012 09:02 GMT
#2501
On January 02 2012 18:01 Marcus420 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 17:57 Shikyo wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:55 doko100 wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:51 Powermovez wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:47 mango_destroyer wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:45 Shikyo wrote:
Consent to sitting on ones lap =/= consent to fondling her breasts, even if I'm watching a movie with a girl on my lap it doesn't mean she's allowing me to touch her. I wanted to stop arguing but this is just disgusting. What do you people think of women?


I`m sorry were we watching the same stream? She didn`t seem so uptight about it like you seem to be. She is an adult she can handle herself. If she was really bothered she would have slapped the shit out of him like most girls and left.


"Like most girls" I guess the few that don't do anything just get raped right?

Do not say women should do *this* while they are being sexually assualted. Everyone acts differently in different situations. For Steven to even open himself up to this is inexcusable. Quit making excuses for him with blatant misogyny.


So, let's assume you touch someone and they don't let you know that they dislike it. You keep going because you are assuming that they are ok with it. (Nobody ever told you that its not ok, she didnt say anything so how would you know if shes ok with it or not?) the next day you get sued for sexual assault, even though the girl/boy you touched never let you know that he/she is not ok with it? does that make any sense to you?

Have you heard of shy girls? Some have problems speaking up if you do something like that. Or about other things, as well.

"Is it all right to you if I touch you in this way?" Ask this before doing that, and don't do anything without a "yes". Not that difficult. Did you even know that just TRYING it to see their reaction is sexual assault? Honestly you guys disgust me

Mia rose is definitely not a shy girl.

I know that, but he said "let's assume" meaning it's a seperate case. Really, you're the kind of a nightmare girls always complain to me about.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
furerkip
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States439 Posts
January 02 2012 09:02 GMT
#2502
On January 02 2012 18:00 doko100 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 17:58 furerkip wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:46 doko100 wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:44 mango_destroyer wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:41 Powermovez wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:37 Loki57 wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:33 Powermovez wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:30 Fear799 wrote:On a side note, people who are calling this "sexual assault" are exaggerating to an extreme. If Mia actually had a problem with Destiny's drunken conduct, she would have put an end to it. She did look rather annoyed, however it was nowhere close to sexual assault.


"Women who are being sexually abused are supposed to do [this]."

You are basically telling how a female should act when she is being sexually assaulted. His actions were deplorable and I feel sick for watching a sexual harassment live on the internet.

Then you're either far too sensitive for the internet or you didn't realize that you were watching the stream of a person that basically got famous for his extremely controversial sense of humor.


I thought this was a video game website, not a streaming porn service. Just because she is a female and a adult film star, it doesn't mean that she should be groped in front of thousands of people. I certainly believe Destiny wouldn't have done this if he were sober. Just because she shrugged it off and didn't say "no" does it mean she gave consent.


she can sue him if she wanted but we all know she wouldnt because she isnt going to make a big deal out of it like you people or as bothered.


Bullshit she can. She didn't say no to it, so she cant sue him for anything because she gave consent. What would this world be like if people did something you make it look like you are ok with it but then just sue them the day after? I mean, do you realize how dumb this would be?


If I say, doko_100 believes Jesus is the Messiah, and you are instead aetheist, but do not hear about this, by your own logic, I can only assume you consent (because you do not deny). We can go down a whole host of similar problems, but the main idea is that I can make you consent to everything without your own knowledge.


If I do not hear about it it would be the same as if she didnt get touched. Your analogy is wrong, because she got touched, so you cant compare it with an atheist not hearing about it, when the right analogy would be that he heard about it, in which case he would disagree with it.

Use your brain and then post, one of the ten commandments of TL.net


Lol, I was explaining what was wrong with your definition, clearly you didn't read anything I said -___-.
ChaosTerran
Profile Joined August 2011
Austria844 Posts
January 02 2012 09:03 GMT
#2503
On January 02 2012 17:59 Rbd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 17:55 doko100 wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:51 Powermovez wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:47 mango_destroyer wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:45 Shikyo wrote:
Consent to sitting on ones lap =/= consent to fondling her breasts, even if I'm watching a movie with a girl on my lap it doesn't mean she's allowing me to touch her. I wanted to stop arguing but this is just disgusting. What do you people think of women?


I`m sorry were we watching the same stream? She didn`t seem so uptight about it like you seem to be. She is an adult she can handle herself. If she was really bothered she would have slapped the shit out of him like most girls and left.


"Like most girls" I guess the few that don't do anything just get raped right?

Do not say women should do *this* while they are being sexually assualted. Everyone acts differently in different situations. For Steven to even open himself up to this is inexcusable. Quit making excuses for him with blatant misogyny.


So, let's assume you touch someone and they don't let you know that they dislike it. You keep going because you are assuming that they are ok with it. (Nobody ever told you that its not ok, she didnt say anything so how would you know if shes ok with it or not?) the next day you get sued for sexual assault, even though the girl/boy you touched never let you know that he/she is not ok with it? does that make any sense to you?


So let's assume you walk around the street walking up to people and touching them. They tell you to stop so you do, but since they waited to tell you to stop they were obviously ok with the initial touch right?

There is a difference between whatever dumb ass reason you are actually talking about and real legal implications of consent. She definitely did not give express consent and implied consent is 1) hard to prove in court period and 2) she was clearly not implying to be enjoying it on the stream

The idea that "it is ok until they say stop" is retard and completely ignorant of laws regarding consent. Once you get to interacting with a person on the personal level it is more like "it is not ok until they say go", with a general societal acceptance for some base line things.


But thats not the same at all. They know eachother and Mia Rose did NOT say no, he touched her and she let it happen, repeatedly over and over again, and then even sat on his lap out of FREE WILL. If that isnt giving consent then I dont know what is. You are actually out of your mind.
Rbd
Profile Joined July 2011
19 Posts
January 02 2012 09:04 GMT
#2504
On January 02 2012 18:01 Hyore wrote:
Destiny really doesn't have the blame on this. He even said himself he didn't want to drink, and on top of that he said that this was way to much and yet his "friends" kept telling him to do it. Really not Destiny's fault, I mean really who has total control of themselves whent they are drunk.


People are held responsible for their actions in society, even while drunk. The most basic example would be drunk driving. Pleading insanity can get you out of stuff, pleading drunkenness won't.
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
January 02 2012 09:04 GMT
#2505
On January 02 2012 18:00 Knofle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 17:45 Shikyo wrote:
Consent to sitting on ones lap =/= consent to fondling her breasts, even if I'm watching a movie with a girl on my lap it doesn't mean she's allowing me to touch her(sexually). I wanted to stop arguing but this is just disgusting. What do you people think of women?

As far as I know, the universal signal of "You've gone too far!" is a good ol' slap in the face. Sexual harassment charges for these types of incidents would be insanely over the top for non-professional relationships, in my opinion.


I'll just say that not everyone uses violence to solve every problem and leave it at that.
Interloper
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden217 Posts
January 02 2012 09:04 GMT
#2506
On January 02 2012 17:58 doko100 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 17:57 Interloper wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:55 doko100 wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:51 Powermovez wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:47 mango_destroyer wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:45 Shikyo wrote:
Consent to sitting on ones lap =/= consent to fondling her breasts, even if I'm watching a movie with a girl on my lap it doesn't mean she's allowing me to touch her. I wanted to stop arguing but this is just disgusting. What do you people think of women?


I`m sorry were we watching the same stream? She didn`t seem so uptight about it like you seem to be. She is an adult she can handle herself. If she was really bothered she would have slapped the shit out of him like most girls and left.


"Like most girls" I guess the few that don't do anything just get raped right?

Do not say women should do *this* while they are being sexually assualted. Everyone acts differently in different situations. For Steven to even open himself up to this is inexcusable. Quit making excuses for him with blatant misogyny.


So, let's assume you touch someone and they don't let you know that they dislike it. You keep going because you are assuming that they are ok with it. (Nobody ever told you that its not ok, she didnt say anything so how would you know if shes ok with it or not?) the next day you get sued for sexual assault, even though the girl/boy you touched never let you know that he/she is not ok with it? does that make any sense to you?


It dose not have to make sense... The scenario you are describing has happend before. I think its a bit of a stretch to call anything Steven did sexual harrasment or anything like that, but i know people have got in trouble for stuff like that.


They get in trouble for sexually touching people that DONT want it and let them know that they don't. But if someone seems to be ok with it and is giving you the impression to be ok with it it is NOT sexual harrassment. Get real.


People say no in different ways. Some with a fist to the face, others with words and some can't say anything to stop people. I am not trying to make Mia a victim in this or anything even remotly close to it. I am just saying that just because you think something is ok with someone as long as they dont say "no" is the wrong way of thinking.
You are entering the vicinity of an area adjacent to a location. The kind of place where there might be a monster, or some kind of weird mirror. These are just examples; it could also be something much better. Prepare to enter, The Scary Door.
ChaosTerran
Profile Joined August 2011
Austria844 Posts
January 02 2012 09:05 GMT
#2507
On January 02 2012 18:02 furerkip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 18:00 doko100 wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:58 furerkip wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:46 doko100 wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:44 mango_destroyer wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:41 Powermovez wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:37 Loki57 wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:33 Powermovez wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:30 Fear799 wrote:On a side note, people who are calling this "sexual assault" are exaggerating to an extreme. If Mia actually had a problem with Destiny's drunken conduct, she would have put an end to it. She did look rather annoyed, however it was nowhere close to sexual assault.


"Women who are being sexually abused are supposed to do [this]."

You are basically telling how a female should act when she is being sexually assaulted. His actions were deplorable and I feel sick for watching a sexual harassment live on the internet.

Then you're either far too sensitive for the internet or you didn't realize that you were watching the stream of a person that basically got famous for his extremely controversial sense of humor.


I thought this was a video game website, not a streaming porn service. Just because she is a female and a adult film star, it doesn't mean that she should be groped in front of thousands of people. I certainly believe Destiny wouldn't have done this if he were sober. Just because she shrugged it off and didn't say "no" does it mean she gave consent.


she can sue him if she wanted but we all know she wouldnt because she isnt going to make a big deal out of it like you people or as bothered.


Bullshit she can. She didn't say no to it, so she cant sue him for anything because she gave consent. What would this world be like if people did something you make it look like you are ok with it but then just sue them the day after? I mean, do you realize how dumb this would be?


If I say, doko_100 believes Jesus is the Messiah, and you are instead aetheist, but do not hear about this, by your own logic, I can only assume you consent (because you do not deny). We can go down a whole host of similar problems, but the main idea is that I can make you consent to everything without your own knowledge.


If I do not hear about it it would be the same as if she didnt get touched. Your analogy is wrong, because she got touched, so you cant compare it with an atheist not hearing about it, when the right analogy would be that he heard about it, in which case he would disagree with it.

Use your brain and then post, one of the ten commandments of TL.net


Lol, I was explaining what was wrong with your definition, clearly you didn't read anything I said -___-.


No smartypants. The reason I said this was because your entire post was based on an analogy that is flatout wrong. Theres nothing else to it, your analogy is wrong. End of story.
Hyore
Profile Joined January 2012
United States3 Posts
January 02 2012 09:06 GMT
#2508
He said he didn't want to. Peer presure goes a long ways.
Knofle
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway33 Posts
January 02 2012 09:06 GMT
#2509
On January 02 2012 18:04 jalstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 18:00 Knofle wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:45 Shikyo wrote:
Consent to sitting on ones lap =/= consent to fondling her breasts, even if I'm watching a movie with a girl on my lap it doesn't mean she's allowing me to touch her(sexually). I wanted to stop arguing but this is just disgusting. What do you people think of women?

As far as I know, the universal signal of "You've gone too far!" is a good ol' slap in the face. Sexual harassment charges for these types of incidents would be insanely over the top for non-professional relationships, in my opinion.


I'll just say that not everyone uses violence to solve every problem and leave it at that.

A non-harmful slap in the face is hardly violence. It's only considered violence to americans wanting to sue the other part. To the rest of the world, it's a sign telling them not to do it again.
Hi, I'm Knofle. I like the Starcrafts, and I make musicks. www.soundcloud.com/knofle
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
January 02 2012 09:06 GMT
#2510
On January 02 2012 18:06 Knofle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 18:04 jalstar wrote:
On January 02 2012 18:00 Knofle wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:45 Shikyo wrote:
Consent to sitting on ones lap =/= consent to fondling her breasts, even if I'm watching a movie with a girl on my lap it doesn't mean she's allowing me to touch her(sexually). I wanted to stop arguing but this is just disgusting. What do you people think of women?

As far as I know, the universal signal of "You've gone too far!" is a good ol' slap in the face. Sexual harassment charges for these types of incidents would be insanely over the top for non-professional relationships, in my opinion.


I'll just say that not everyone uses violence to solve every problem and leave it at that.

A non-harmful slap in the face is hardly violence. It's only considered violence to americans wanting to sue the other part. To the rest of the world, it's a sign telling them not to do it again.


rofl don't make this about countries, do you honestly think americans dont slap each other
Excomm
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States152 Posts
January 02 2012 09:07 GMT
#2511

On January 02 2012 17:45 Shikyo wrote:
Have you heard of shy girls? Some have problems speaking up if you do something like that. Or about other things, as well.

"Is it all right to you if I touch you in this way?" Ask this before doing that, and don't do anything without a "yes". Not that difficult. Did you even know that just TRYING it to see their reaction is sexual assault? Honestly you guys disgust me


I just don't agree. People don't ask permission for sex and sign documents of consent. Many girls would laugh you out of the bedroom if you said, "is it okay if I grab your boobs?"

It sucks if a girl is shy and gets put in an awkward spot because she doesn't know how to deal with someone's sexual advances, but I'm pretty sure we can agree that scenario doesn't apply to what happened here.
Knofle
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway33 Posts
January 02 2012 09:08 GMT
#2512
On January 02 2012 18:06 jalstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 18:06 Knofle wrote:
On January 02 2012 18:04 jalstar wrote:
On January 02 2012 18:00 Knofle wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:45 Shikyo wrote:
Consent to sitting on ones lap =/= consent to fondling her breasts, even if I'm watching a movie with a girl on my lap it doesn't mean she's allowing me to touch her(sexually). I wanted to stop arguing but this is just disgusting. What do you people think of women?

As far as I know, the universal signal of "You've gone too far!" is a good ol' slap in the face. Sexual harassment charges for these types of incidents would be insanely over the top for non-professional relationships, in my opinion.


I'll just say that not everyone uses violence to solve every problem and leave it at that.

A non-harmful slap in the face is hardly violence. It's only considered violence to americans wanting to sue the other part. To the rest of the world, it's a sign telling them not to do it again.


rofl don't make this about countries, do you honestly think americans dont slap each other

Nono, I was just thinking about a scenario where people would seriously call it violence or assault.
Hi, I'm Knofle. I like the Starcrafts, and I make musicks. www.soundcloud.com/knofle
Mallidon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Scotland557 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 09:09:28
January 02 2012 09:08 GMT
#2513
Jeez whining Amish gated community that seems to be complaining so much here.

You people need to live a little. In fact, I believe the Amish get out more than some of you guys do...

(Edit: This is ofc an extreme, but shit guys, stfu).
Bleh.
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
January 02 2012 09:09 GMT
#2514
On January 02 2012 18:08 Knofle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 18:06 jalstar wrote:
On January 02 2012 18:06 Knofle wrote:
On January 02 2012 18:04 jalstar wrote:
On January 02 2012 18:00 Knofle wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:45 Shikyo wrote:
Consent to sitting on ones lap =/= consent to fondling her breasts, even if I'm watching a movie with a girl on my lap it doesn't mean she's allowing me to touch her(sexually). I wanted to stop arguing but this is just disgusting. What do you people think of women?

As far as I know, the universal signal of "You've gone too far!" is a good ol' slap in the face. Sexual harassment charges for these types of incidents would be insanely over the top for non-professional relationships, in my opinion.


I'll just say that not everyone uses violence to solve every problem and leave it at that.

A non-harmful slap in the face is hardly violence. It's only considered violence to americans wanting to sue the other part. To the rest of the world, it's a sign telling them not to do it again.


rofl don't make this about countries, do you honestly think americans dont slap each other

Nono, I was just thinking about a scenario where people would seriously call it violence or assault.


Do you know what the definition of violence is? Right now you're just using your own made up definition.
furerkip
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States439 Posts
January 02 2012 09:09 GMT
#2515
On January 02 2012 18:05 doko100 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 18:02 furerkip wrote:
On January 02 2012 18:00 doko100 wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:58 furerkip wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:46 doko100 wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:44 mango_destroyer wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:41 Powermovez wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:37 Loki57 wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:33 Powermovez wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:30 Fear799 wrote:On a side note, people who are calling this "sexual assault" are exaggerating to an extreme. If Mia actually had a problem with Destiny's drunken conduct, she would have put an end to it. She did look rather annoyed, however it was nowhere close to sexual assault.


"Women who are being sexually abused are supposed to do [this]."

You are basically telling how a female should act when she is being sexually assaulted. His actions were deplorable and I feel sick for watching a sexual harassment live on the internet.

Then you're either far too sensitive for the internet or you didn't realize that you were watching the stream of a person that basically got famous for his extremely controversial sense of humor.


I thought this was a video game website, not a streaming porn service. Just because she is a female and a adult film star, it doesn't mean that she should be groped in front of thousands of people. I certainly believe Destiny wouldn't have done this if he were sober. Just because she shrugged it off and didn't say "no" does it mean she gave consent.


she can sue him if she wanted but we all know she wouldnt because she isnt going to make a big deal out of it like you people or as bothered.


Bullshit she can. She didn't say no to it, so she cant sue him for anything because she gave consent. What would this world be like if people did something you make it look like you are ok with it but then just sue them the day after? I mean, do you realize how dumb this would be?


If I say, doko_100 believes Jesus is the Messiah, and you are instead aetheist, but do not hear about this, by your own logic, I can only assume you consent (because you do not deny). We can go down a whole host of similar problems, but the main idea is that I can make you consent to everything without your own knowledge.


If I do not hear about it it would be the same as if she didnt get touched. Your analogy is wrong, because she got touched, so you cant compare it with an atheist not hearing about it, when the right analogy would be that he heard about it, in which case he would disagree with it.

Use your brain and then post, one of the ten commandments of TL.net


Lol, I was explaining what was wrong with your definition, clearly you didn't read anything I said -___-.


No smartypants. The reason I said this was because your entire post was based on an analogy that is flatout wrong. Theres nothing else to it, your analogy is wrong. End of story.


Nope, actually, what I did, and as I said I did, was post an extreme example of your definition of consent. You are arguing about the wrong thing with me, o wise one.
ChaosTerran
Profile Joined August 2011
Austria844 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 09:11:09
January 02 2012 09:09 GMT
#2516
On January 02 2012 18:04 Interloper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 17:58 doko100 wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:57 Interloper wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:55 doko100 wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:51 Powermovez wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:47 mango_destroyer wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:45 Shikyo wrote:
Consent to sitting on ones lap =/= consent to fondling her breasts, even if I'm watching a movie with a girl on my lap it doesn't mean she's allowing me to touch her. I wanted to stop arguing but this is just disgusting. What do you people think of women?


I`m sorry were we watching the same stream? She didn`t seem so uptight about it like you seem to be. She is an adult she can handle herself. If she was really bothered she would have slapped the shit out of him like most girls and left.


"Like most girls" I guess the few that don't do anything just get raped right?

Do not say women should do *this* while they are being sexually assualted. Everyone acts differently in different situations. For Steven to even open himself up to this is inexcusable. Quit making excuses for him with blatant misogyny.


So, let's assume you touch someone and they don't let you know that they dislike it. You keep going because you are assuming that they are ok with it. (Nobody ever told you that its not ok, she didnt say anything so how would you know if shes ok with it or not?) the next day you get sued for sexual assault, even though the girl/boy you touched never let you know that he/she is not ok with it? does that make any sense to you?


It dose not have to make sense... The scenario you are describing has happend before. I think its a bit of a stretch to call anything Steven did sexual harrasment or anything like that, but i know people have got in trouble for stuff like that.


They get in trouble for sexually touching people that DONT want it and let them know that they don't. But if someone seems to be ok with it and is giving you the impression to be ok with it it is NOT sexual harrassment. Get real.


People say no in different ways. Some with a fist to the face, others with words and some can't say anything to stop people. I am not trying to make Mia a victim in this or anything even remotly close to it. I am just saying that just because you think something is ok with someone as long as they dont say "no" is the wrong way of thinking.


It is actually the only way of thinking. Unless someone tells you 'no' it is actually impossible for you to know that what you are doing is 'wrong'. See if I call my girlfriend honey everyday but she doesn't like that nickname, is it my fault because she never let me know? If you dont like something you have to say NO, that is even defined in law, unless you say no or implicate that you dislike what is happening in any shape or form the other person cannot be made responsible for sexual interaction. If you dislike something you have the option to walk away, push the person away or simply say no. If you don't do either of these things its not the other person's fault because if you don't do either of these things there is no way they could possibly know that you dislike it.

On January 02 2012 18:09 furerkip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 18:05 doko100 wrote:
On January 02 2012 18:02 furerkip wrote:
On January 02 2012 18:00 doko100 wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:58 furerkip wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:46 doko100 wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:44 mango_destroyer wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:41 Powermovez wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:37 Loki57 wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:33 Powermovez wrote:
[quote]

"Women who are being sexually abused are supposed to do [this]."

You are basically telling how a female should act when she is being sexually assaulted. His actions were deplorable and I feel sick for watching a sexual harassment live on the internet.

Then you're either far too sensitive for the internet or you didn't realize that you were watching the stream of a person that basically got famous for his extremely controversial sense of humor.


I thought this was a video game website, not a streaming porn service. Just because she is a female and a adult film star, it doesn't mean that she should be groped in front of thousands of people. I certainly believe Destiny wouldn't have done this if he were sober. Just because she shrugged it off and didn't say "no" does it mean she gave consent.


she can sue him if she wanted but we all know she wouldnt because she isnt going to make a big deal out of it like you people or as bothered.


Bullshit she can. She didn't say no to it, so she cant sue him for anything because she gave consent. What would this world be like if people did something you make it look like you are ok with it but then just sue them the day after? I mean, do you realize how dumb this would be?


If I say, doko_100 believes Jesus is the Messiah, and you are instead aetheist, but do not hear about this, by your own logic, I can only assume you consent (because you do not deny). We can go down a whole host of similar problems, but the main idea is that I can make you consent to everything without your own knowledge.


If I do not hear about it it would be the same as if she didnt get touched. Your analogy is wrong, because she got touched, so you cant compare it with an atheist not hearing about it, when the right analogy would be that he heard about it, in which case he would disagree with it.

Use your brain and then post, one of the ten commandments of TL.net


Lol, I was explaining what was wrong with your definition, clearly you didn't read anything I said -___-.


No smartypants. The reason I said this was because your entire post was based on an analogy that is flatout wrong. Theres nothing else to it, your analogy is wrong. End of story.


Nope, actually, what I did, and as I said I did, was post an extreme example of your definition of consent. You are arguing about the wrong thing with me, o wise one.


No for gods sake. Your example was that 'I did not hear about it' when the correct equivalent would be that 'I heard about it' therefore your example is entirely useless because it's a completely different situation, what part of that don't you understand?
CrazyCow
Profile Joined August 2010
United States308 Posts
January 02 2012 09:10 GMT
#2517
On January 02 2012 18:06 Hyore wrote:
He said he didn't want to. Peer presure goes a long ways.


Saying you don't want to do something and then caving to pressure is worse than just doing it in my mind. Why would you do something that you don't want to do.
viralintruder
Profile Joined August 2011
Jamaica140 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 09:14:49
January 02 2012 09:11 GMT
#2518
On January 02 2012 17:57 Shikyo wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 02 2012 17:55 doko100 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 17:51 Powermovez wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:47 mango_destroyer wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:45 Shikyo wrote:
Consent to sitting on ones lap =/= consent to fondling her breasts, even if I'm watching a movie with a girl on my lap it doesn't mean she's allowing me to touch her. I wanted to stop arguing but this is just disgusting. What do you people think of women?


I`m sorry were we watching the same stream? She didn`t seem so uptight about it like you seem to be. She is an adult she can handle herself. If she was really bothered she would have slapped the shit out of him like most girls and left.


"Like most girls" I guess the few that don't do anything just get raped right?

Do not say women should do *this* while they are being sexually assualted. Everyone acts differently in different situations. For Steven to even open himself up to this is inexcusable. Quit making excuses for him with blatant misogyny.


So, let's assume you touch someone and they don't let you know that they dislike it. You keep going because you are assuming that they are ok with it. (Nobody ever told you that its not ok, she didnt say anything so how would you know if shes ok with it or not?) the next day you get sued for sexual assault, even though the girl/boy you touched never let you know that he/she is not ok with it? does that make any sense to you?

Have you heard of shy girls? Some have problems speaking up if you do something like that. Or about other things, as well.

"Is it all right to you if I touch you in this way?" Ask this before doing that, and don't do anything without a "yes". Not that difficult. Did you even know that just TRYING it to see their reaction is sexual assault? Honestly you guys disgust me



Shikyo Shikyo Shikyo... Chill out. Mia Rose had absolutely no problem with him fondling her, she kept saying it was distracting her from LoL. He was giving her backrubs for more than a few minutes, and so on and so forth, until the dreaded double grab image that has been sweeping it's way across the internet cropped up. Destiny saw it, he keeled over in laugher and shrugged it off, that's how much the guy was drunk. He's a logical guy, I'm sure he would NEVER in the light of any fraction of logic and coherence, look at a potentially career ending picture of himself and double over in laughter.

As for Mia Rose, even after that double grab incident, she sat on his lap for a good 3 minutes until he got too restless to serve as an LoL chair and she gave him a stern talking for all of 6 seconds and continued playing. She was not at any time actually offended, sexually insecure, uncomfortable (maybe physically, not emotionally or mentally) and she was, as has been said, playing this situation out to her advantage. She did not mind the first four or so times, she isn't going to press charges unless she's going all tryhard mode (which will be detrimental to her), and she knew full well what the hell she was doing the whole time, she was solidly sober. She even took off her pants for the stream two or three times, and once for Destiny!

Have you even read her wikipedia page? She said, and I quote loosely [I have no clue as to the validity of this by the way]: "I was already f*king everyone in my personal life, so why not" in response to being asked to join the porn industry. That doesn't sound like the shy girl we're all discussing, now does it?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
January 02 2012 09:11 GMT
#2519
On January 02 2012 18:07 Excomm wrote:

Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 17:45 Shikyo wrote:
Have you heard of shy girls? Some have problems speaking up if you do something like that. Or about other things, as well.

"Is it all right to you if I touch you in this way?" Ask this before doing that, and don't do anything without a "yes". Not that difficult. Did you even know that just TRYING it to see their reaction is sexual assault? Honestly you guys disgust me


I just don't agree. People don't ask permission for sex and sign documents of consent. Many girls would laugh you out of the bedroom if you said, "is it okay if I grab your boobs?"

It sucks if a girl is shy and gets put in an awkward spot because she doesn't know how to deal with someone's sexual advances, but I'm pretty sure we can agree that scenario doesn't apply to what happened here.

Hey hey here I thought she was there as a guest and not as a pick-up from some bar O_O My entire point is about RESPECT. In that kind of a situation you shouldn't even think about doing anything sexual.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Rbd
Profile Joined July 2011
19 Posts
January 02 2012 09:12 GMT
#2520
On January 02 2012 18:09 doko100 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 18:04 Interloper wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:58 doko100 wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:57 Interloper wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:55 doko100 wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:51 Powermovez wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:47 mango_destroyer wrote:
On January 02 2012 17:45 Shikyo wrote:
Consent to sitting on ones lap =/= consent to fondling her breasts, even if I'm watching a movie with a girl on my lap it doesn't mean she's allowing me to touch her. I wanted to stop arguing but this is just disgusting. What do you people think of women?


I`m sorry were we watching the same stream? She didn`t seem so uptight about it like you seem to be. She is an adult she can handle herself. If she was really bothered she would have slapped the shit out of him like most girls and left.


"Like most girls" I guess the few that don't do anything just get raped right?

Do not say women should do *this* while they are being sexually assualted. Everyone acts differently in different situations. For Steven to even open himself up to this is inexcusable. Quit making excuses for him with blatant misogyny.


So, let's assume you touch someone and they don't let you know that they dislike it. You keep going because you are assuming that they are ok with it. (Nobody ever told you that its not ok, she didnt say anything so how would you know if shes ok with it or not?) the next day you get sued for sexual assault, even though the girl/boy you touched never let you know that he/she is not ok with it? does that make any sense to you?


It dose not have to make sense... The scenario you are describing has happend before. I think its a bit of a stretch to call anything Steven did sexual harrasment or anything like that, but i know people have got in trouble for stuff like that.


They get in trouble for sexually touching people that DONT want it and let them know that they don't. But if someone seems to be ok with it and is giving you the impression to be ok with it it is NOT sexual harrassment. Get real.


People say no in different ways. Some with a fist to the face, others with words and some can't say anything to stop people. I am not trying to make Mia a victim in this or anything even remotly close to it. I am just saying that just because you think something is ok with someone as long as they dont say "no" is the wrong way of thinking.


It is actually the only way of thinking. Unless someone tells you 'no' it is actually impossible for you to know that what you are doing is 'wrong'. See if I call my girlfriend honey everyday but she doesn't like that nickname, is it my fault because she never let me know? If you dont like something you have to say NO, that is even defined in law, unless you say no or implicate that you dislike what is happening in any shape or form the other person cannot be made responsible for sexual interaction. If you dislike something you have the option to walk away, push the person away or simply say no. If you don't do either of these things its not the other person's fault because if you don't do either of these things there is no way they could possibly know that you dislike it.


Yea and the next time you go buy a coffee, if the person behind the counter doesn't tell you to not kill her, then jump over the counter and start brutally beating her.

She never told you to not do it so she obviously is telling you to do it.

Your reasoning does not work at all, stop trying to make it work, you are like an idiot kid trying to fit a square block of reason through the circular slot of reality on that stupid kids toy
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 164 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings72
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O142
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 119
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 855
ZZZero.O 142
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
League of Legends
Doublelift5743
JimRising 802
Other Games
summit1g9718
FrodaN3735
C9.Mang0219
KnowMe193
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP72
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 2m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 2m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 2m
Replay Cast
23h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.