• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:59
CEST 01:59
KST 08:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10618 users

[Stream] Destiny

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 162 163 164 Next
Destiny
Profile Joined May 2009
United States280 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-03 06:31:23
May 10 2010 21:12 GMT
#1
I've noticed a lot of people in the Beta aren't BW players and quite a few hardly even play RTS (hence all the copper/bronze/silver people). A lot of people I notice get hung up on dying to 1 base all-ins, or as Z they get air cheesed, or they're perplexed as for how to know what the enemy is doing before that all-important push comes out to destroy them.

I play Z, and things like scouting, expoing, army-composition and strategic decisions (especially vs air) are crucial, so hopefully I can give some pointers to new players about these.

Another reason for streaming is that I'm ALWAYS looking to pick up tips and improve my game. If anyone has anything constructive to say, let me know!

My humor is fairly dry/crass, so if you're offended by foul language, racial jokes, your-mom jokes, dead-baby jokes, political jokes, socio-economical jokes, and any other potentially-offensive category of humor, you should probably join anyway so you can try to flame me or spam my channel (for the lulz).

My stream is at http://www.justin.tv/steven_bonnell_ii/

Hope to see you there!
To achieve perfection is to sacrifice growth.
fuzzehbunneh
Profile Joined May 2010
United States66 Posts
May 10 2010 21:14 GMT
#2
AWESOME :D will watch! i am a high bronze nublet zerg looking to jump to silver (for now)
Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow
CoMMoDuS
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany507 Posts
May 10 2010 21:23 GMT
#3
great, always thankful for zerg streams, if you gonna explain some stuff in addition to streaming its even better
There is no unemployment amongst overlords-Artosis
.ImpacT.
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States390 Posts
May 10 2010 21:27 GMT
#4
1300 plat, but I'll definitely tune in. Sc2 is always fun to watch.
h4xh4xh4x
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada90 Posts
May 10 2010 21:28 GMT
#5
Oh hey Destiny - i'm a 1700 terran player who has played against you quite a few times over the last few weeks. I remember looking at your profile and seeing Destiny.zero, so i'm sure it's you.

My nick is breez.stasis by the way.

I'll see if I can get some of my newbier zerg friends to check out your stream. I recall you definitely being a solid player - although I *think* I beat you on incineration zone with a heavy tank build last time we played, I could be mistaken

I'll definitely check this stream out today!
lings
shrinkmaster
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany947 Posts
May 10 2010 21:35 GMT
#6
very nice. starcraft 2 is my first rts game.
i''m currently a high bronze Zerg player, but i'm constantly trying to get better. i'll definitely check out your stream.
Voltaire: The true triumph of reason is that it enables us to get along with those who do not possess it.
dynamite
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany33 Posts
May 10 2010 21:56 GMT
#7
enjoyed your stream yesterday, gonna tune in today again You should get it listed on TL
Vei
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2845 Posts
May 10 2010 22:16 GMT
#8
On May 11 2010 06:28 h4xh4xh4x wrote:
Oh hey Destiny - i'm a 1700 terran player who has played against you quite a few times over the last few weeks. I remember looking at your profile and seeing Destiny.zero, so i'm sure it's you.

My nick is breez.stasis by the way.

I'll see if I can get some of my newbier zerg friends to check out your stream. I recall you definitely being a solid player - although I *think* I beat you on incineration zone with a heavy tank build last time we played, I could be mistaken

I'll definitely check this stream out today!


tanks on incineration zone = how do i beat this
www.justin.tv/veisc2 ~ 720p + commentary
hydz
Profile Joined May 2010
United States3 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-10 22:19:14
May 10 2010 22:18 GMT
#9
Great! I will tune in for sure.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-10 22:22:23
May 10 2010 22:21 GMT
#10
nice one of the other three Z streamers

Also PM sonuvbob to get added to the stream list. Provide a link to this thread so he can find it.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Polar_Nada
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States1548 Posts
May 10 2010 22:26 GMT
#11
whoo~ hopefully i can improve my zerg with this!
[ReD]NaDa and fnaticMSI.SEn fighting~! ::POlar @ UC Irvine::
Celesti
Profile Joined April 2010
69 Posts
May 10 2010 22:32 GMT
#12
This is the guy that was looking at someone's stream and was taunting him ingame about it. Guy is retarded.
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
May 10 2010 22:32 GMT
#13
On May 11 2010 06:12 Steven.Bonnell.II wrote:
My humor is fairly dry/crass, so if you're offended by foul language, racial jokes, your-mom jokes, dead-baby jokes, political jokes, socio-economical jokes, and any other potentially-offensive category of humor, you should probably join anyway so you can try to flame me or spam my channel (for the lulz).


win.
Destiny
Profile Joined May 2009
United States280 Posts
May 11 2010 01:30 GMT
#14
On May 11 2010 07:32 Celesti wrote:
This is the guy that was looking at someone's stream and was taunting him ingame about it. Guy is retarded.
lol, I trolled him pretty hard, and I have no regrets, sir.

To achieve perfection is to sacrifice growth.
vergibaby
Profile Joined February 2008
United States20 Posts
May 11 2010 01:44 GMT
#15
On May 11 2010 06:28 h4xh4xh4x wrote:
Oh hey Destiny - i'm a 1700 terran player who has played against you quite a few times over the last few weeks. I remember looking at your profile and seeing Destiny.zero, so i'm sure it's you.

My nick is breez.stasis by the way.

I'll see if I can get some of my newbier zerg friends to check out your stream. I recall you definitely being a solid player - although I *think* I beat you on incineration zone with a heavy tank build last time we played, I could be mistaken

I'll definitely check this stream out today!



you so good
get money
Phayze
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2029 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-11 01:53:14
May 11 2010 01:52 GMT
#16
I really hope you can help as many platinums that do NOT belong in platinum, Move down. ironically teaching them to actually play starcraft will probably result in many many lost games... Let them stick to their 50% win rate rush builds! Dont teach them to scout, or hotkey, psh who needs that when you can just 1a2a3a with 1k minerals.
Proud member of the LGA-1366 Core-i7 4Ghz Club
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
May 11 2010 01:56 GMT
#17
why didn't you just bump the other thread? o.O
On May 11 2010 07:32 Orpheos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2010 06:12 Steven.Bonnell.II wrote:
My humor is fairly dry/crass, so if you're offended by foul language, racial jokes, your-mom jokes, dead-baby jokes, political jokes, socio-economical jokes, and any other potentially-offensive category of humor, you should probably join anyway so you can try to flame me or spam my channel (for the lulz).


win.

ahahaha i like the humour already though
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
h4xh4xh4x
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada90 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-11 02:06:48
May 11 2010 02:02 GMT
#18
On May 11 2010 10:44 vergibaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2010 06:28 h4xh4xh4x wrote:
Oh hey Destiny - i'm a 1700 terran player who has played against you quite a few times over the last few weeks. I remember looking at your profile and seeing Destiny.zero, so i'm sure it's you.

My nick is breez.stasis by the way.

I'll see if I can get some of my newbier zerg friends to check out your stream. I recall you definitely being a solid player - although I *think* I beat you on incineration zone with a heavy tank build last time we played, I could be mistaken

I'll definitely check this stream out today!



you so good


I know, obviously.

edit: WTF DESTINY NO HELLO?
lings
shrinkmaster
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany947 Posts
May 11 2010 12:49 GMT
#19
watched the first half until you went afk to get some burgers ^^

you mentioned a few things which will help me improve i think. will definitely watch your stream again even if its like 1:30 AM here
Voltaire: The true triumph of reason is that it enables us to get along with those who do not possess it.
Lighioana
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway466 Posts
May 11 2010 23:02 GMT
#20
This dude is bad.
And forgive me nothing for I truly meant it all
1 2 3 4 5 162 163 164 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft437
Nina 148
ViBE127
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13848
Hyuk 49
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
febbydoto99
League of Legends
Doublelift4280
Other Games
summit1g8803
FrodaN2990
JimRising 521
KnowMe211
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King81
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1210
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 1m
INu's Battles
12h 1m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 1m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 1m
Replay Cast
23h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.