• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:31
CEST 16:31
KST 23:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9557 users

[Stream] Destiny - Page 108

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 164 Next
Denique
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Finland42 Posts
December 03 2011 07:45 GMT
#2141
It settled down after a while, maybe isp problem or something here. Other streams worked fine tho, shrug. Seems fine now so gg.
Mallidon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Scotland557 Posts
December 03 2011 07:48 GMT
#2142
On December 03 2011 13:39 FinBenton wrote:
Quality seems amazing atleast, video quality is almost like I was playing the actual game myself, audio is really much better than before and so far no lag for myself at all, its amazing Some bad some good, even if I mute the stream those ads will play on FULL VOLUME everytime holy shit :OOO


Yeah, this is the only issue I have with Own3d, adverts are so so so loud and often don't even appear with a mute button :S

Bleh.
teide
Profile Joined July 2011
Spain178 Posts
December 03 2011 08:39 GMT
#2143
On December 03 2011 16:48 Mallidon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2011 13:39 FinBenton wrote:
Quality seems amazing atleast, video quality is almost like I was playing the actual game myself, audio is really much better than before and so far no lag for myself at all, its amazing Some bad some good, even if I mute the stream those ads will play on FULL VOLUME everytime holy shit :OOO


Yeah, this is the only issue I have with Own3d, adverts are so so so loud and often don't even appear with a mute button :S



Yeah, but this happen with twichtv all the time too. I like the new stream, for me in eu own3dtv always has less lag.
My name is reek it rhymes with peek.
sensenmann
Profile Joined July 2010
United States172 Posts
December 03 2011 09:28 GMT
#2144
On December 03 2011 16:48 Mallidon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2011 13:39 FinBenton wrote:
Quality seems amazing atleast, video quality is almost like I was playing the actual game myself, audio is really much better than before and so far no lag for myself at all, its amazing Some bad some good, even if I mute the stream those ads will play on FULL VOLUME everytime holy shit :OOO


Yeah, this is the only issue I have with Own3d, adverts are so so so loud and often don't even appear with a mute button :S



Yeah, Twitch has a really good record of listening to the community and responding pretty fast. Not sure how much you hang out in r/starcraft, but they read and respond quite fast to complaints.
Beelzy
Profile Joined December 2010
United States20 Posts
December 03 2011 13:48 GMT
#2145
I think the worst part of switching t own3d.tv is that he won't be listed on the Twitch.tv directory/list of SC2 streams (http://www.twitch.tv/directory/StarCraft%20II:%20Wings%20of%20Liberty). This is what I use to find games to watch because I like the interface better than the TL list (and not everyone is listed in the TL list and remembers to "turn on" on their stream in TL's list when they start streaming). So now if I want to see if Destiny is streaming I'll specifically have to check his own3d.tv or the TL list. :-( His streaming quality has always been fantastic for me on Justin.tv/Twitch.tv. Sad to see him go to Own3d. I think I'll be watching him less because of it.
Air4013
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States89 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-04 02:44:54
December 04 2011 02:43 GMT
#2146
On December 03 2011 22:48 Beelzy wrote:
I think the worst part of switching t own3d.tv is that he won't be listed on the Twitch.tv directory/list of SC2 streams (http://www.twitch.tv/directory/StarCraft%20II:%20Wings%20of%20Liberty). This is what I use to find games to watch because I like the interface better than the TL list (and not everyone is listed in the TL list and remembers to "turn on" on their stream in TL's list when they start streaming). So now if I want to see if Destiny is streaming I'll specifically have to check his own3d.tv or the TL list. :-( His streaming quality has always been fantastic for me on Justin.tv/Twitch.tv. Sad to see him go to Own3d. I think I'll be watching him less because of it.


Yea I watch Destiny a lot via the Twitch interface, espec since I catch him so much from my mobile. Own3d is kinda wierd to because I have pretty good internet/higher end PC and was able to catch Dest on Twitch in 1080/720 but on Own3d I can never get it above 360P without extreme stuttering and even minor stuttering on 360 also the adds on Own3d freeze up every 3 or so seconds so it takes about double time to get through each add.

Not complaining really I love the stream and will continue to watch like always just a little less because Own3d doesn't have a mobile player, as for the stuttering etc it certainly could be some kind of issue on my end just never one that apppeared with Twitch either way I will continue to watch and support GLHF!
Kuni
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Austria765 Posts
December 04 2011 03:38 GMT
#2147
Actually for me the stream quality has been increased drastically since the switch from Twitch to Own3d.tv, at least for me. Crystal clear stream with no stuttering at all even at 1080, as if I was ingame. That wasn't possible before on Twitch before for me while watching Destiny's stream. There was always some stuttering going on, worse sound quality and such. Maybe it's a regional thing, but it's good to be on the sunny side.
bonus vir semper tiro
Arkan
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada78 Posts
December 04 2011 04:55 GMT
#2148
In my opinion the quality of 1080p on Twitch was much better, I would always joke around with my friend saying that I was playing, but it was just the stream >.> Now on Own3d the image tears a little when the game really picks up, it feels like its at a lower framerate. From what I hear by Monday the stuttering and lag should be gone, its a problem with their servers.
EnderCraft
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1746 Posts
December 04 2011 07:45 GMT
#2149
Didn't have this issue before. I can't watch own3d streams at the moment. Anyone else experiencing this problem currently?
SC:BW has a higher skill ceiling than SC2? SC 64 is where it's at brah.
Blade Fox
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States215 Posts
December 04 2011 07:46 GMT
#2150
Yeah I can't watch either, fuuuuuuck me
Blame it on my A.D.D
Blade Fox
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States215 Posts
December 04 2011 07:50 GMT
#2151
I've cleared my cache and cookies, I've updated everything imaginable I've tried loading it in 3 different browsers and on 3 different browsers it wont fucking load, godamnit!
Blame it on my A.D.D
Zeles
Profile Joined October 2010
United States335 Posts
December 04 2011 07:53 GMT
#2152
can't even get on the stream now but all twitch.tv streams work
Blade Fox
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States215 Posts
December 04 2011 07:58 GMT
#2153
Wow I left a window loading it open for like 30 minutes and it just started up just now...what..
Blame it on my A.D.D
MuseMike
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1339 Posts
December 04 2011 08:01 GMT
#2154
Want to watch Destiny's stream! Y u no load ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
SnoLys
Profile Joined August 2011
149 Posts
December 04 2011 08:05 GMT
#2155
On December 04 2011 16:58 Blade Fox wrote:
Wow I left a window loading it open for like 30 minutes and it just started up just now...what..

Own3d.tv by default loads on the best quality, maybe your connections can't handle that so it takes a while to load.

Blade Fox
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States215 Posts
December 04 2011 08:14 GMT
#2156
No its working perfectly now, it was hanging for the past 40 minutes with just a white area where his stream should be.

I've closed and reopened and its instantly running at 1080p perfectly.

I have 30 down / 2 up
Blame it on my A.D.D
kammeyer
Profile Joined June 2010
United States275 Posts
December 04 2011 08:41 GMT
#2157
Unfortunately ownedtv hates me. I'll probably never be able to watch Destiny stream again, which is a downer.
Zeles
Profile Joined October 2010
United States335 Posts
December 04 2011 08:47 GMT
#2158
On December 04 2011 17:41 kammeyer wrote:
Unfortunately ownedtv hates me. I'll probably never be able to watch Destiny stream again, which is a downer.


you're not alone
kammeyer
Profile Joined June 2010
United States275 Posts
December 04 2011 08:48 GMT
#2159
It's a sad time, man. I can stream 4-5 streams at 1080p on Twitch, but can't load one from owned.tv - lol.
Nefariously
Profile Joined December 2010
277 Posts
December 04 2011 09:10 GMT
#2160
that feel when Destiny's stream will forever lag on own3d.tv
now ask me if i care
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 164 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1120
RotterdaM645
SteadfastSC280
TKL 234
Rex132
CosmosSc2 40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 645
SteadfastSC 280
TKL 234
Rex 132
ProTech88
CosmosSc2 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48694
Calm 3464
Shuttle 2634
Jaedong 1711
Horang2 706
Mini 527
actioN 481
Rush 435
Soma 424
EffOrt 409
[ Show more ]
Stork 378
Soulkey 362
ZerO 259
BeSt 222
Snow 186
Larva 181
Mong 121
firebathero 115
Zeus 90
hero 83
Mind 77
910 72
Free 58
Hyun 56
sorry 46
Sharp 41
Shine 36
Shinee 36
PianO 32
Pusan 31
ToSsGirL 28
JYJ 26
Bale 22
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 20
Aegong 18
HiyA 18
Rock 13
Killer 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Hm[arnc] 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5203
Dendi1305
420jenkins1
Counter-Strike
fl0m2469
Fnx 610
x6flipin0
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
ChuDatz27
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko366
Other Games
singsing2200
hiko805
Liquid`RaSZi408
crisheroes387
B2W.Neo302
DeMusliM212
ceh9210
dupreeh204
Pyrionflax185
Khaldor185
Livibee173
Liquid`VortiX149
Trikslyr84
QueenE65
ZerO(Twitch)18
Hui .7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 473
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH244
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1981
• Jankos1617
• TFBlade523
Other Games
• Shiphtur659
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 29m
The PondCast
19h 29m
INu's Battles
20h 29m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.