• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:01
CEST 22:01
KST 05:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7087 users

[Stream] Destiny - Page 106

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 164 Next
Billd
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada210 Posts
November 02 2011 21:43 GMT
#2101
Destiny on Reddit:

"Sorry guys, the people who hold the rights to Nujabes music contacted me a few days ago in e-mail and I assumed it was a hoax.
It turns out it wasn't.
Apparently they've been "studying/researching" my stream and they've found that one of the appeals to it has been music, and since I stream the music in a decent quality, apparently they think that I'm using the music as a "primary means of attraction" to my stream.
My channel will stay offline until I pay a royalty (they're saying 30%) of everything I've earned from streaming/youtube to the rights holders of Nujabes music. :/"

Link: + Show Spoiler +
http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/ly5ks/destinys_channel_shut_down_dmca_violation/
@BilldSC I tweet about all things Starcraft 2!
SoniStreet
Profile Joined October 2010
Macedonia98 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 21:46:49
November 02 2011 21:46 GMT
#2102
"We're actively looking into Destiny's channel right now." - DJWheat's twitter
Do the thing you fear and the death of fear is certain
AxelTVx
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada916 Posts
November 02 2011 21:46 GMT
#2103
WTF!? 30%!? That's a fucking huge portion of his profit... These people are fucking stupid if they think that the main attraction is their music. We'd rather listen to him than his music. 10% at the most... 30%!? Take this to court Destiny...
Axel 145 Masters Protoss
Brainiac
Profile Joined May 2011
Poland641 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 21:50:18
November 02 2011 21:47 GMT
#2104
Correct me if I'm wrong but even if those "people" somehow ban his twitch channel pernamently he can still use other stream services as own3d.tv etc., right?

EDT: There is a probability Destiny is trolling
Si vis pacem para bellum
Decessus
Profile Joined November 2004
Brazil105 Posts
November 02 2011 21:52 GMT
#2105
Destiny is trolling according to the replies on the same reddit topic.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
CraftCheeze
Profile Joined November 2011
United States4 Posts
November 02 2011 21:54 GMT
#2106
30% LMAO. They have no idea.
doner0
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States233 Posts
November 02 2011 22:07 GMT
#2107
haha if its true they thought he was doing a soccer game than that is so weak. twitch has gotta do better than that . . .
AKFishing
Profile Joined September 2011
United States10 Posts
November 02 2011 22:40 GMT
#2108
What a bully move by the record company
Anyone with half a brain knows the attraction of Destiny's channel is watching him play, and the occasional commentary
PinaryB
Profile Joined January 2011
Estonia148 Posts
November 02 2011 23:18 GMT
#2109
On November 03 2011 06:46 AxelTVx wrote:
WTF!? 30%!? That's a fucking huge portion of his profit... These people are fucking stupid if they think that the main attraction is their music. We'd rather listen to him than his music. 10% at the most... 30%!? Take this to court Destiny...


even 10% doesn't make sense, it would mean that he got 10% of his income thanks to this music, so 10% of viewers are on the stream just becouse of the music?
Herrmann
Profile Joined November 2010
United States65 Posts
November 02 2011 23:30 GMT
#2110
On catz's stream he said he was trolling with the post on reddit.
muskrat
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8 Posts
November 04 2011 05:21 GMT
#2111
Seriously guys? Read the post and his reply.

EDIT: Apparently this was mean to write, so I'm sorry, I did make this up.


http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/ly5ks/destinys_channel_shut_down_dmca_violation/c2wj9pb
NEXUS6
Profile Joined July 2011
United States413 Posts
November 04 2011 07:27 GMT
#2112
Nujabes is such a baller why make up something like that.........
GrandMaPwnZ.
Profile Joined July 2009
Norway84 Posts
November 04 2011 13:37 GMT
#2113
I'll ask here too since I didn't seem to get an answer in the fanclub-thread.

Anyone know where I can find Destinys playlist? So many songs I wish I knew what were called!
angrykoala
Profile Joined August 2010
5 Posts
November 04 2011 23:52 GMT
#2114
hey does anybody know if subscribing to destiny gets u anything special?
SoraLimit
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada747 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-05 00:09:38
November 05 2011 00:06 GMT
#2115
On November 04 2011 22:37 GrandMaPwnZ. wrote:
I'll ask here too since I didn't seem to get an answer in the fanclub-thread.

Anyone know where I can find Destinys playlist? So many songs I wish I knew what were called!

He doesn't usually post his playlist, but he does have a lastfm account.

http://www.last.fm/user/StevenBonnellII

EDIT: i hate the fact that Deezer appears more times in Destiny's stream than a zubat in a pokemon cave... Gets annoying...
angrykoala
Profile Joined August 2010
5 Posts
November 05 2011 00:11 GMT
#2116
why dos destiny hide his stream?
xVoiid
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada199 Posts
November 07 2011 23:33 GMT
#2117
I'm banned from his stream? I don't even talk o.o Can I get unbanned? Or at least know why I am? T_T My username is xPudge.
It ain't over 'till it's over.
olof
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden254 Posts
November 10 2011 10:06 GMT
#2118
How come there's a korean girl saying something after each game?

I also want it.
hi man O_O
JerKy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)3013 Posts
November 10 2011 10:10 GMT
#2119
On November 10 2011 19:06 olof wrote:
How come there's a korean girl saying something after each game?

I also want it.


Thats SC2 gears in Korean
She says "Replay saved" (I think its Smix if I recall)
You can type "StarCraft" with just your left hand.
olof
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden254 Posts
November 10 2011 10:28 GMT
#2120
On November 10 2011 19:10 JerKy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 19:06 olof wrote:
How come there's a korean girl saying something after each game?

I also want it.


Thats SC2 gears in Korean
She says "Replay saved" (I think its Smix if I recall)

Gears in Korean? So I have to buy my sc2 in korea?
hi man O_O
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 164 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15968
Calm 2264
Mini 163
Rush 107
EffOrt 93
Trap 22
scan(afreeca) 16
Bale 15
Dota 2
febbydoto14
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5524
pashabiceps716
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4127
Liquid`Hasu612
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1934
Beastyqt694
RotterdaM635
B2W.Neo613
C9.Mang0295
shahzam187
IndyStarCraft 183
crisheroes153
QueenE100
Trikslyr97
Dewaltoss64
UpATreeSC58
ZombieGrub39
JuggernautJason23
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 31
• Michael_bg 15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade889
Other Games
• imaqtpie967
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 59m
INu's Battles
14h 59m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 59m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.