On November 10 2011 19:28 olof wrote:
Gears in Korean? So I have to buy my sc2 in korea?
Gears in Korean? So I have to buy my sc2 in korea?
no, download sc2gears and go to the language option
| Forum Index > User Streams |
|
ETisME
12889 Posts
On November 10 2011 19:28 olof wrote: Show nested quote + On November 10 2011 19:10 JerKy wrote: On November 10 2011 19:06 olof wrote: How come there's a korean girl saying something after each game? I also want it. Thats SC2 gears in Korean She says "Replay saved" (I think its Smix if I recall) Gears in Korean? So I have to buy my sc2 in korea? no, download sc2gears and go to the language option | ||
|
FinBenton
Finland870 Posts
| ||
|
SoAoG
Germany11 Posts
| ||
|
Shyndashu
United States136 Posts
| ||
|
Simple
United States801 Posts
| ||
|
IceBurg
Australia73 Posts
![]() | ||
|
RodrigoX
United States645 Posts
| ||
|
MaestrO_
United States591 Posts
On December 03 2011 09:40 RodrigoX wrote: Anyone got any information on why he is on Own3d now? I dont think Own3d has a chatbox... Own3dTV gets more $$ per commercial | ||
|
Hanako
United Kingdom57 Posts
| ||
|
stormchaser
Canada1009 Posts
| ||
|
UniversalMind
United States326 Posts
| ||
|
viii
United States266 Posts
i cant load own3d ![]() | ||
|
Denique
Finland42 Posts
| ||
|
hTRen
Canada55 Posts
| ||
|
FinBenton
Finland870 Posts
Some bad some good, even if I mute the stream those ads will play on FULL VOLUME everytime holy shit :OOO | ||
|
Jojo131
Brazil1631 Posts
I also noticed that Destiny practically has his head turned all game when he's playing, ouch! | ||
|
McDylan
Canada32 Posts
It makes me not want to watch anymore ![]() | ||
|
PresenceSc2
Australia4032 Posts
| ||
|
Zeles
United States335 Posts
| ||
|
FrooK
Sweden28 Posts
On December 03 2011 13:04 Denique wrote: Own3d seems to be really bad compared to old, it keeps stuttering at any quality. Got same issue even tho I could watch 1080p on Twitch. 720p is less "stuttery" than Best on own3d. Maybe Best is nearly untouched? Quality looks amazing tho. As long as he makes more money, it's all good for him I guess. Still wish him the best. ♥ | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Horang2 Soulkey Dewaltoss Rush Zeus Free Hyun [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games singsing1992 Liquid`RaSZi1457 Beastyqt662 ceh9465 Khaldor330 C9.Mang0316 crisheroes229 Grubby222 420jenkins191 dupreeh178 IndyStarCraft QueenE95 Trikslyr85 JuggernautJason12 B2W.Neo0 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH280 StarCraft: Brood War• Hinosc • EnkiAlexander • Reevou • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|