• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:44
CEST 04:44
KST 11:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7332 users

[Stream] Destiny - Page 104

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 164 Next
isM
Profile Joined September 2010
United States735 Posts
October 12 2011 22:11 GMT
#2061
On October 13 2011 07:07 Kireak wrote:
Sad to see a lot of LoL streamed. Besides being a bad game its even less interesting to watch.


I find it amusing when he streams LoL, and it makes me happy cause I have pretty much quit SC2 on accident .
Loose lips sink ships
quen
Profile Joined March 2011
201 Posts
October 13 2011 03:53 GMT
#2062
Destiny, or whatever mod may be left after the recent unmod-spree (Catz?), please unban me!

Jtv username: Quentel

I've been randomly banned before, asked for it to be removed (in this thread), and somehow been banned again, despite never speaking in the chat channel again...either a bug, or a trolling mod.

Ty~
Mantisdolphin
Profile Joined May 2011
United States29 Posts
October 13 2011 07:16 GMT
#2063
On September 29 2011 09:52 SC2Joker wrote:
Is there any context behind destiny playing zerg and doing nothing but all-ins/cheese and raging. i must have watched that for at least an hour before i turned it off. I knew he wouldn't like the infester change but i didn't think it would break him...


I don't know what's going on at Destiny's stream on Justin.tv/Twitch. I ask on his stream chat why he isn't playing SC2 and I get harshly and lewdly BMed by a mod. Destiny's playing some gangsta FPS game and tired ass League of Legends when I check in on him.

My first hunch was that he stopped playing SC2 as a way to basically boycott Blizzard for nerfing his favorite Z unit. Then I heard about him calling for his viewers to crash another player's stream and that Blizzard disciplined him by blocking his SC2 account for a number of days. I heard this on State of the Game, and I was totally supportive of Destiny, rooting for him for what seemed the unfairness or one-sidedness of Blizzard's actions. So I thought he was boycotting Blizzard for treating him poorly.

I unfollowed his stream b/c of the way his chat moderator treated me and b/c there was no SC2.

I like Destiny's SC2 play and think he is bright and entertaining. But I don't understand what he's doing by not streaming much or any SC2 play. Maybe he's just counting on people liking his personality enough that he can say FU to Blizzard. I hope he'll get back though to working at the game and improving. That helped make his story worth following: One of those interesting personalities on the SC2 scene who was struggling but who showed promise with his innovations and great micro.

The shame is that I have a really good job and I donate every month to Day9's channel and am a regular commercial free subscriber on Justin.tv. I also pay for coaching from SC2 master and GM players. I subscribe on a couple of the SC2 replay sites too. I donated to QXC's request for money for a new computer. And if Sterling asked I'd help him too (his computer overheats and he uses a loud fan for cooling that interferes with hearing him on his stream).

I guess what I'm saying is that if a guy like Destiny is going to live the dream and make a living playing video games streaming, then guys like me probably ought not to be randomly shat upon. I once heard Destiny's baby crying while Destiny played SC2 one evening. I've raised kids. I know what that's like. It crossed my mind a couple of times to hit the $4.99 subscribe button on his channel. Good manners matter.
"All that is not pattern is noise--the only possible source of new information." - Gregory Bateson
Novalisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Israel1818 Posts
October 13 2011 07:37 GMT
#2064
I'm happy to see Destiny enjoying LoL, I knew he'd fit right in should he start playing.

However, Orlando's coming up and I don't wanna see Destiny get smashed.
/commercial
anarkandi
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden48 Posts
October 16 2011 09:28 GMT
#2065
He got smashed.

Though nobody assumed otherwise, he however wrote something exciting on twitter - he's gonna make a statement when he gets back. Some of us will be dissapointed, but most will be excited, apparently.
Leach
Profile Joined December 2010
United States536 Posts
October 16 2011 10:02 GMT
#2066
On October 16 2011 18:28 anarkandi wrote:
He got smashed.

Though nobody assumed otherwise, he however wrote something exciting on twitter - he's gonna make a statement when he gets back. Some of us will be dissapointed, but most will be excited, apparently.



Professional LoL player incoming? :D

No, I'm kidding, he will anounce that he switches to Terran! You heard it here first
RaKooNs
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom397 Posts
October 16 2011 11:48 GMT
#2067
On September 29 2011 09:52 SC2Joker wrote:
Is there any context behind destiny playing zerg and doing nothing but all-ins/cheese and raging. i must have watched that for at least an hour before i turned it off. I knew he wouldn't like the infester change but i didn't think it would break him...

he hardly ever all-ins..
If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow - SlayerS_MMA
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46502 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 18:25:49
October 19 2011 18:12 GMT
#2068
Destiny vs. Combat-EX hahahaha ^^

EDIT: Don't bother watching... Destiny is pretty much teaching Combat-EX how to play while he beats Combat-EX... as Combat-EX stream cheats.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
RandomAccount#106470
Profile Joined September 2010
Lithuania1506 Posts
October 19 2011 21:44 GMT
#2069
--- Nuked ---
teide
Profile Joined July 2011
Spain178 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 22:04:41
October 19 2011 22:04 GMT
#2070
This practice session are so good to watch,I love them and he is practising better :D
My name is reek it rhymes with peek.
winstonsmithPOL
Profile Joined April 2011
30 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-24 18:08:44
October 24 2011 18:07 GMT
#2071
They sound like good old buddies...
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
October 24 2011 18:37 GMT
#2072
Drama schmama... yo mama. Anyway, this is entertaining as hell.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12889 Posts
October 24 2011 18:59 GMT
#2073
combatex is actually a nice dude lol
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
Kireak
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden358 Posts
October 24 2011 19:13 GMT
#2074
Love watching the practice seasions, not so much with combatex though. Does he have something like adhd, he just never stops being obnoxius :/
winstonsmithPOL
Profile Joined April 2011
30 Posts
October 24 2011 19:43 GMT
#2075
u know why combat-ex is here?... - Retard Magnet!
-Exalt-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States972 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-25 04:08:43
October 25 2011 03:59 GMT
#2076
what movie is playing in the backround atm?

or is it just people in destinys house talking lol
necrOtix
Profile Joined August 2011
81 Posts
October 25 2011 04:28 GMT
#2077
On October 25 2011 12:59 EternaL_9 wrote:
what movie is playing in the backround atm?

or is it just people in destinys house talking lol


i dono its buggin me too :D
MrDudeMan
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada973 Posts
October 25 2011 04:51 GMT
#2078
I think it was bridesmaids, I could be wrong though.
HuskyGoalie
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany42 Posts
November 01 2011 21:21 GMT
#2079
I love Destiny's current wallpaper. Any idea where I can find it on the internet?
Dissonance23
Profile Joined September 2010
United States259 Posts
November 01 2011 23:19 GMT
#2080
Destiny's listening to Te' atm, amazing band.
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 164 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17954
Rain 1592
GuemChi 823
NaDa 27
Bale 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever445
NeuroSwarm206
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g6885
taco 537
minikerr51
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1119
Mew2King106
Other Games
JimRising 565
WinterStarcraft548
C9.Mang0179
ViBE127
ZombieGrub16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick975
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 176
• davetesta39
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt290
Other Games
• Scarra986
• Shiphtur603
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 17m
INu's Battles
8h 17m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 17m
OSC
19h 32m
Replay Cast
20h 17m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.