• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:02
CEST 01:02
KST 08:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6022 users

[TSL] Trailblazing - ThorZaIN Interview and Bio - Page 3

Forum Index > PokerStrategy.com TSL3 Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Sigz
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada86 Posts
May 13 2011 22:07 GMT
#41
Q: What is your favorite movie?

This might sound a bit stupid but I forgot it... I just remember there was this movie I watched for less than a year ago or that I thought was soooo awesome, but I forgot both the name and then story....... Naming any other movie than that one would be unfair! I like movies which makes you think, though


hmmm... inception? ... let the guessing game begin...
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
May 13 2011 22:09 GMT
#42
Stopped reading when I saw that someone said Thorzain was a 9-1 dog vs Cool, man, if he was I'd have taken that as well as the 2-5 I had on Cool for a huge arb.

Then I started reading again and got to the underdog vs Nony comment and stopped for good. Nobody apart from a TL liquibet circlejerk thought Tyler was the favourite. Hell, Tyler was a dog to Strelok in the eyes of people actually paid to make judgments on this sort of thing. Stop using liquibets or any other hugely biased set of opinions as being indicative of anything
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
Horse...falcon
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1851 Posts
May 13 2011 22:47 GMT
#43
Q: Dogs or cats?

Ferrets.


Oh god poor Tyler
Artosis: "From horsssse....falcon"
Tortious_Tortoise
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States944 Posts
May 13 2011 22:57 GMT
#44
I don't think it was very composed of ThorZaIN to talk about the "choking" thing at LANs-- seems like he's inviting people to flame him. It would be so much cooler and badder-ass if he did a HuK-style shushing after rofl-stomping NaNiwa, or something of that nature. He's still absolutely brilliant, and I want to steal his build once he showcases how to play TvP against NaNiwa.

Also-- the correct spelling is *disappoint
Treating eSports as a social science since 2011; Credo: "The system is never wrong"-- Day9 Daily #400 Part 3
MoreFaSho
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1427 Posts
May 13 2011 23:03 GMT
#45
Thorzian might be the first time I've rooted for a terran other than Jinro to win and that includes many TvT matchups where I really hoped both players would lose.
I always try to shield slam face, just to make sure it doesnt work
MoreFaSho
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1427 Posts
May 13 2011 23:04 GMT
#46
On May 14 2011 07:07 Sigz wrote:
Show nested quote +
Q: What is your favorite movie?

This might sound a bit stupid but I forgot it... I just remember there was this movie I watched for less than a year ago or that I thought was soooo awesome, but I forgot both the name and then story....... Naming any other movie than that one would be unfair! I like movies which makes you think, though


hmmm... inception? ... let the guessing game begin...

Obviously memento...
I always try to shield slam face, just to make sure it doesnt work
NotCptKirk
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany165 Posts
May 13 2011 23:15 GMT
#47
On May 14 2011 08:04 MoreFaSho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 07:07 Sigz wrote:
Q: What is your favorite movie?

This might sound a bit stupid but I forgot it... I just remember there was this movie I watched for less than a year ago or that I thought was soooo awesome, but I forgot both the name and then story....... Naming any other movie than that one would be unfair! I like movies which makes you think, though


hmmm... inception? ... let the guessing game begin...

Obviously memento...


Well, we can all agree, that it has to be a Nolan movie

This final will be amazing!
PiRate647
Profile Joined January 2011
Belgium187 Posts
May 13 2011 23:34 GMT
#48
rooting for him big time!!!
how peculiar he looks nothing like his portrait
"Who always takes a taxi, but never pays a fare?" - "Vegeta!?" ||||exclusively a fan of RET!! .... and perhaps ClouD !
Krimancer
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden150 Posts
May 13 2011 23:34 GMT
#49
the championship is up for grabs, just reach out and take it Thorzain!
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
May 13 2011 23:36 GMT
#50
Thorzain is awesome. ALthough his choice of water over milk is disappointing
Bogeyman
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden307 Posts
May 13 2011 23:36 GMT
#51
No wonder he's such a beast: he eats a healthy breakfast, and doesn't ruin his iron intake with milk! Now I know he'll stomp Nani.

Seriously though, I can't believe I'm saying this but I really don't know who's gonna win (no shit, of course I don't), but I want Thorzain to be the new swedish superhero so badly. Nani is more accomplished, even if he needs to prove himself to his incessant anti-fans (who likely won't be convinced even if he wins), Thorzain on the other hand could use this win so much. But I shall believe in you Thorzain, or you may strike me down with a lightning bolt!
Nimic
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway1360 Posts
May 13 2011 23:43 GMT
#52
Tanks or marines?

Thors.
kunstderfugue
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico375 Posts
May 14 2011 00:25 GMT
#53
My biggest weakness usually is the in-game decision making. I've been trying to improve that aspect of my play.


Naniwa, be sure to exploit this ^^.

ThorZaIN is such a nerd baller, but i root for naniwa because i think it's just a little bit more badass.
Old lamps for new!
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
May 14 2011 00:44 GMT
#54
Thorzain fighting!

best part is his humbleness!
liftlift > tsm
gosublade
Profile Joined May 2011
632 Posts
May 14 2011 01:09 GMT
#55
You are my favourite to win. Practice a lot tho please. Naniwas is the sickest pracc beast.
Not even death can save you from me.
DisaFear
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia4074 Posts
May 14 2011 01:22 GMT
#56
lol, dogs or cats? ferrets
well played

cool guy
How devious | http://anartisticanswer.blogspot.com.au/
CutieBK
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Sweden227 Posts
May 14 2011 01:49 GMT
#57
Thorzain is so bosshogging mantastic! I'm a bit confused with my alliances for the finals seeing as both are swedes and both are amazing in their own respect(both in and off the game).

But to be perfectly honest, deep down I always root for the "underdog"(seems like a pretty stupid title for someone who has been dominating as much as Thorzain this entire tournament). Thorzain fighting!
bubblegumbo
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Taiwan1296 Posts
May 14 2011 02:12 GMT
#58
A Terran player with an unique playstyle and a love for ferrets? How can anyone not support him?! Even Nony would have to agree.
"I honestly think that whoever invented toilet paper is a genius. For man to survive, they need toilet paper!"- Nal_rA
tyCe
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia2542 Posts
May 14 2011 02:17 GMT
#59
ThorZaIN so cuuuuute!
Betrayed by EG.BuK
Chipbot
Profile Joined April 2010
United States14 Posts
May 14 2011 02:54 GMT
#60
ThorZaIN 화이팅! 아자, 아자!~ ^_^

Wo ai ni, since you're learning Chinese!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 506
White-Ra 145
910 50
Dota 2
monkeys_forever327
NeuroSwarm161
Super Smash Bros
PPMD83
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9104
Liquid`Hasu1418
Trikslyr84
Other Games
summit1g8431
Liquid`RaSZi2943
shahzam556
JimRising 361
C9.Mang0207
B2W.Neo162
ArmadaUGS62
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream314
Other Games
BasetradeTV247
gamesdonequick246
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 151
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 58m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.