• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:23
CEST 16:23
KST 23:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8450 users

TSL rep packs! - Page 14

Forum Index > TSL2 Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 24 Next All
SkylineSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States564 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-15 19:37:50
December 15 2009 19:37 GMT
#261

On December 16 2009 04:29 hak wrote:
before this TSL i had never even heard of morrow. #2 on the ladder with almost 12000 points is impressive and I thought woah this must be a talented player, where did he come from? After watching some of his replays I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed. To me he seems like a prime example of a newschool mediocre player copying one build for each MU/Map and MASSgame it to suddenly start winning games without any deep knowledge of the game whatsoever. Not that it's anything wrong with that, just what I was thinking while watching his replays.I respect what he has accomplished, mad props to him, but I don't think he is anything special and I don't like his play at all

just my opinion

how is being able to execute the correct strat for each match up for each map at a A level not considered "deep knowledge"

not sure what you mean by deep knowledge then... considering these are strategies that comes from "deep knowledge".
samachking
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Bahrain4949 Posts
December 15 2009 19:40 GMT
#262
On December 15 2009 05:40 Sadistx wrote:
[image loading]


looooooooooooooooooooooool
im loliinnng so hard in real life hahahahaha
So good So good
Idra's comments are always golden and make this scene a lot more entertaining
"And then Earthlings discovered tools. Suddenly agreeing with friends could be a form of suicide or worse. But agreements went on, not for the sake of common sense, or decency, or self preservation, but for friendliness."
LOcDowN
Profile Joined February 2003
United States1015 Posts
December 15 2009 19:54 GMT
#263
On December 16 2009 04:29 hak wrote:
before this TSL i had never even heard of morrow. #2 on the ladder with almost 12000 points is impressive and I thought woah this must be a talented player, where did he come from? After watching some of his replays I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed. To me he seems like a prime example of a newschool mediocre player copying one build for each MU/Map and MASSgame it to suddenly start winning games without any deep knowledge of the game whatsoever. Not that it's anything wrong with that, just what I was thinking while watching his replays.I respect what he has accomplished, mad props to him, but I don't think he is anything special and I don't like his play at all

just my opinion


example?
CoL_Drake
Profile Joined March 2005
Germany455 Posts
December 15 2009 20:05 GMT
#264
morrow play zotac cup since ages and never win it ? ^^

he can win alot players but normaly fail in tournament cause the players well can predict his style ^^
hak
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Sweden768 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-15 20:44:46
December 15 2009 20:43 GMT
#265
On December 16 2009 04:37 BabyRhino wrote:

Show nested quote +
On December 16 2009 04:29 hak wrote:
before this TSL i had never even heard of morrow. #2 on the ladder with almost 12000 points is impressive and I thought woah this must be a talented player, where did he come from? After watching some of his replays I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed. To me he seems like a prime example of a newschool mediocre player copying one build for each MU/Map and MASSgame it to suddenly start winning games without any deep knowledge of the game whatsoever. Not that it's anything wrong with that, just what I was thinking while watching his replays.I respect what he has accomplished, mad props to him, but I don't think he is anything special and I don't like his play at all

just my opinion

how is being able to execute the correct strat for each match up for each map at a A level not considered "deep knowledge"

not sure what you mean by deep knowledge then... considering these are strategies that comes from "deep knowledge".


yeah these are strats that comes from experience, knowledge and development. they've been through so many stages to get where they are today and it seems morrow has skipped over all those steps to just hop on the finished product and mass practise a few strats without thinking much. not sure if i explain it well. im not stating this as a fact or anything, it was just what i was thinking when watching his replays. no one agrees with me? it doesent matter much tho, i may be wrong also (small sample size) so don't take my words too seriously.

btw, read ret's blog and you'll know what I mean with "deep knowledge"

edit: here's the link to his blog http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/ret

On December 16 2009 04:54 LOcDowN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2009 04:29 hak wrote:
before this TSL i had never even heard of morrow. #2 on the ladder with almost 12000 points is impressive and I thought woah this must be a talented player, where did he come from? After watching some of his replays I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed. To me he seems like a prime example of a newschool mediocre player copying one build for each MU/Map and MASSgame it to suddenly start winning games without any deep knowledge of the game whatsoever. Not that it's anything wrong with that, just what I was thinking while watching his replays.I respect what he has accomplished, mad props to him, but I don't think he is anything special and I don't like his play at all

just my opinion


example?


his tvz vs drone
MorroW
Profile Joined August 2008
Sweden3522 Posts
December 15 2009 20:58 GMT
#266
just because a gamer is copying a progamer doesnt mean he doesnt have deep knowledge about the game

ask me anything ill give u an answer about tvp tvz and stop talking bullshit

obviously the progamer builds are the most calculated and hardest executed builds with the most diversities

i do know how to play these foreigner 5fac tank vult builds or 4fac starport too but im also good enough to have learned its been countered and it doesnt work well against a toss thats in the level of play that i practice at. ofcourse im not gonna go flash build with cc after 2nd fac against a 2base massgates. i play different against different. now flash build is a standard build that i can practice against most things because its the best most straight up and hardest thing u can do...

all foreigner tvps are embarrassing how bad they are compared to pro scene, same with tvz when it comes to knowledge about the game
Progamerpls no copy pasterino
SolaR-
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
United States2686 Posts
December 15 2009 21:03 GMT
#267
every foreigner sucks, there i said it.
SoL[9]
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Portugal1370 Posts
December 15 2009 21:08 GMT
#268
On December 15 2009 05:40 Sadistx wrote:
[image loading]


Hahahah :D
I Can Fly...
De4ngus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6533 Posts
December 15 2009 21:20 GMT
#269
Still the best one.
GANDHISAUCE
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10090 Posts
December 15 2009 23:27 GMT
#270
enivid's pack doesnt work for me
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-15 23:38:54
December 15 2009 23:38 GMT
#271
When admins will release all the rep packs ?

I want W-R, Ret, Idra and Kenzy packs :p
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
December 15 2009 23:48 GMT
#272
most likely after TSL is completely done aka not for a long time.
CoL_Drake
Profile Joined March 2005
Germany455 Posts
December 15 2009 23:50 GMT
#273
@boblion
white-ra reps come after tsl finished ^^
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
December 15 2009 23:55 GMT
#274
enivid's replay pack: http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/intrigue/TSLEnivid.rar
Moderatorsloppy little slug
Zurles
Profile Joined February 2009
United Kingdom1659 Posts
December 16 2009 01:53 GMT
#275
Come on Idra, upload!
Gumbo
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada807 Posts
December 16 2009 02:23 GMT
#276
reppack please idra!
Si vis pacem, para bellum.
Re-Play-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Dominican Republic825 Posts
December 16 2009 02:39 GMT
#277
On December 16 2009 08:48 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
most likely after TSL is completely done aka not for a long time.


SAD
P1: Best rank? P2:1st time iccup, P1:really? P1 looks at the account of P2 WOW B+ last season ^^
win8282
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Korea (South)454 Posts
December 16 2009 03:30 GMT
#278
tons of protoss reps <3<3<3
mmp
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2130 Posts
December 16 2009 05:06 GMT
#279
On December 16 2009 05:43 hak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2009 04:37 BabyRhino wrote:

On December 16 2009 04:29 hak wrote:
before this TSL i had never even heard of morrow. #2 on the ladder with almost 12000 points is impressive and I thought woah this must be a talented player, where did he come from? After watching some of his replays I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed. To me he seems like a prime example of a newschool mediocre player copying one build for each MU/Map and MASSgame it to suddenly start winning games without any deep knowledge of the game whatsoever. Not that it's anything wrong with that, just what I was thinking while watching his replays.I respect what he has accomplished, mad props to him, but I don't think he is anything special and I don't like his play at all

just my opinion

how is being able to execute the correct strat for each match up for each map at a A level not considered "deep knowledge"

not sure what you mean by deep knowledge then... considering these are strategies that comes from "deep knowledge".


yeah these are strats that comes from experience, knowledge and development. they've been through so many stages to get where they are today and it seems morrow has skipped over all those steps to just hop on the finished product and mass practise a few strats without thinking much. not sure if i explain it well. im not stating this as a fact or anything, it was just what i was thinking when watching his replays. no one agrees with me? it doesent matter much tho, i may be wrong also (small sample size) so don't take my words too seriously.

btw, read ret's blog and you'll know what I mean with "deep knowledge"

edit: here's the link to his blog http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/ret

Show nested quote +
On December 16 2009 04:54 LOcDowN wrote:
On December 16 2009 04:29 hak wrote:
before this TSL i had never even heard of morrow. #2 on the ladder with almost 12000 points is impressive and I thought woah this must be a talented player, where did he come from? After watching some of his replays I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed. To me he seems like a prime example of a newschool mediocre player copying one build for each MU/Map and MASSgame it to suddenly start winning games without any deep knowledge of the game whatsoever. Not that it's anything wrong with that, just what I was thinking while watching his replays.I respect what he has accomplished, mad props to him, but I don't think he is anything special and I don't like his play at all

just my opinion


example?


his tvz vs drone


All I'm hearing from you is that Morrow makes it look easy.
I (λ (foo) (and (<3 foo) ( T_T foo) (RAGE foo) )) Starcraft
lazz
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia3119 Posts
December 16 2009 11:46 GMT
#280
i want idra and white ra's.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1466
WardiTV937
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8077
Bisu 1951
Shuttle 1078
Horang2 703
Larva 498
Stork 421
EffOrt 412
BeSt 400
actioN 271
Mini 244
[ Show more ]
Mind 137
910 96
Zeus 92
Snow 74
Barracks 64
Mong 62
Sea.KH 54
Shinee 51
hero 49
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
sorry 31
Killer 26
Shine 25
Sexy 25
Yoon 20
HiyA 20
Aegong 19
soO 18
zelot 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Free 10
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5636
qojqva2260
Dendi1113
febbydoto25
Counter-Strike
fl0m2592
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko476
Other Games
singsing2905
olofmeister1186
hiko956
B2W.Neo834
Livibee452
TKL 439
XBOCT291
Hui .215
Liquid`VortiX204
XaKoH 191
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3139
• Jankos2304
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 37m
Replay Cast
8h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 37m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 37m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.