• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:10
CEST 04:10
KST 11:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6736 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 994

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 992 993 994 995 996 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
April 29 2012 18:18 GMT
#19861
Yet another scarlett thread up, bans look to be incoming.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 18:20:13
April 29 2012 18:19 GMT
#19862
On April 30 2012 03:18 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Yet another scarlett thread up, bans look to be incoming.



The thread he is referring to:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240

It needs to be closed...
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
April 29 2012 18:21 GMT
#19863
On April 30 2012 03:19 Anacletus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 03:18 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Yet another scarlett thread up, bans look to be incoming.



The thread he is referring to:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240

It needs to be closed...


The rivers will run red with text soon, methinks.
From the void I am born into wave and particle
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 18:23:51
April 29 2012 18:23 GMT
#19864
On April 30 2012 03:21 corpuscle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 03:19 Anacletus wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:18 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Yet another scarlett thread up, bans look to be incoming.



The thread he is referring to:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240

It needs to be closed...


The rivers will run red with text soon, methinks.


Good we need to get to page 1000 faster!

Also anyone know wth my new icon is?

edit: It's a protoss something, I just can't tell what it is
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
April 29 2012 18:23 GMT
#19865
On April 30 2012 03:23 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 03:21 corpuscle wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:19 Anacletus wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:18 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Yet another scarlett thread up, bans look to be incoming.



The thread he is referring to:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240

It needs to be closed...


The rivers will run red with text soon, methinks.


Good we need to get to page 1000 faster!

Also anyone know wth my new icon is?


Pretty sure it's a DT.
From the void I am born into wave and particle
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 18:29:39
April 29 2012 18:29 GMT
#19866
PsychoPriest was just temp banned for 2 days by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2011-05-22 23:49:11 and had 13 posts.

Reason: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240


Saw that coming. Why is it people feel the need to make stupid baseless blanket statements. I've heard this "men are physically better at Starcraft than women" bullshit a bunch of times now. Do we have scientific evidence of that? No? Okay, then stop spewing bullshit please.

On a related note, I'm willing to bet this asshat doesn't have a gf. You know, just a wild guess.

On April 30 2012 03:23 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 03:21 corpuscle wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:19 Anacletus wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:18 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Yet another scarlett thread up, bans look to be incoming.



The thread he is referring to:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240

It needs to be closed...


The rivers will run red with text soon, methinks.


Good we need to get to page 1000 faster!

Also anyone know wth my new icon is?

edit: It's a protoss something, I just can't tell what it is


Seriously?

You people need to play more BW. (god, I'm becoming one of them...)
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 18:30:34
April 29 2012 18:29 GMT
#19867
PsychoPriest was just temp banned for 2 days by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2011-05-22 23:49:11 and had 13 posts.

Reason: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240


So it begins.

The amount of Scarlett hate on TL is embarrassing. I honestly don't get it.

edit: ninja'd by Toast. -_-
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 18:31:55
April 29 2012 18:31 GMT
#19868
On April 30 2012 03:29 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
PsychoPriest was just temp banned for 2 days by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2011-05-22 23:49:11 and had 13 posts.

Reason: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240


Saw that coming. Why is it people feel the need to make stupid baseless blanket statements. I've heard this "men are physically better at Starcraft than women" bullshit a bunch of times now. Do we have scientific evidence of that? No? Okay, then stop spewing bullshit please.

On a related note, I'm willing to bet this asshat doesn't have a gf. You know, just a wild guess.

Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 03:23 Dodgin wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:21 corpuscle wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:19 Anacletus wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:18 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Yet another scarlett thread up, bans look to be incoming.



The thread he is referring to:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240

It needs to be closed...


The rivers will run red with text soon, methinks.


Good we need to get to page 1000 faster!

Also anyone know wth my new icon is?

edit: It's a protoss something, I just can't tell what it is


Seriously?

You people need to play more BW. (god, I'm becoming one of them...)


What do you mean? It's a DT I couldn't see it, I had to go get detection first.

+ Show Spoiler +
but really It's kind of hard to tell what it is in that tiny picture

TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 18:34:23
April 29 2012 18:33 GMT
#19869
On April 30 2012 03:29 ghost_403 wrote:
Show nested quote +
PsychoPriest was just temp banned for 2 days by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2011-05-22 23:49:11 and had 13 posts.

Reason: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240


So it begins.

The amount of Scarlett hate on TL is embarrassing. I honestly don't get it.

edit: ninja'd by Toast. -_-


Idk what it is, whether it's people's issue with transgendered individuals or whether it's because they have an issue with a woman being able to beat a man at Starcraft and they need to find a way to discredit her (which would be the dumbest form of insecurity ever).

Anyhow, no need to repeat myself, I wrote a whole rant about this nonsense here: www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=331670&currentpage=6#107

-edit:
On April 30 2012 03:31 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 03:29 TheToast wrote:
PsychoPriest was just temp banned for 2 days by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2011-05-22 23:49:11 and had 13 posts.

Reason: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240


Saw that coming. Why is it people feel the need to make stupid baseless blanket statements. I've heard this "men are physically better at Starcraft than women" bullshit a bunch of times now. Do we have scientific evidence of that? No? Okay, then stop spewing bullshit please.

On a related note, I'm willing to bet this asshat doesn't have a gf. You know, just a wild guess.

On April 30 2012 03:23 Dodgin wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:21 corpuscle wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:19 Anacletus wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:18 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Yet another scarlett thread up, bans look to be incoming.



The thread he is referring to:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240

It needs to be closed...


The rivers will run red with text soon, methinks.


Good we need to get to page 1000 faster!

Also anyone know wth my new icon is?

edit: It's a protoss something, I just can't tell what it is


Seriously?

You people need to play more BW. (god, I'm becoming one of them...)


What do you mean? It's a DT I couldn't see it, I had to go get detection first.

+ Show Spoiler +
but really It's kind of hard to tell what it is in that tiny picture



Pretty sure they're the exact unit icons from the BW map editor....
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Pillage
Profile Joined July 2011
United States804 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 18:36:11
April 29 2012 18:34 GMT
#19870
I just think if the mods go through with this that it'll be utterly hilarious to see User was Temp Banned for this Post for a whole page on TL. I don't think that's ever happened.

Edit: I'm no good with colors :/
"Power has no limits." -Tiberius
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
April 29 2012 18:35 GMT
#19871
Only one ban in that thread, I must say i am happy with the quality of posting ( other than the op), and that it was closed so fast, but sad that we don't get any good bans to discuss.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
April 29 2012 18:37 GMT
#19872
I'd be happy to take a temp ban for the 1000th page if someone must be sacrificed :o
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 29 2012 18:38 GMT
#19873
On April 30 2012 03:33 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 03:29 ghost_403 wrote:
PsychoPriest was just temp banned for 2 days by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2011-05-22 23:49:11 and had 13 posts.

Reason: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240


So it begins.

The amount of Scarlett hate on TL is embarrassing. I honestly don't get it.

edit: ninja'd by Toast. -_-


Idk what it is, whether it's people's issue with transgendered individuals or whether it's because they have an issue with a woman being able to beat a man at Starcraft and they need to find a way to discredit her (which would be the dumbest form of insecurity ever).

Anyhow, no need to repeat myself, I wrote a whole rant about this nonsense here: www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=331670&currentpage=6#107

-edit:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 03:31 Dodgin wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:29 TheToast wrote:
PsychoPriest was just temp banned for 2 days by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2011-05-22 23:49:11 and had 13 posts.

Reason: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240


Saw that coming. Why is it people feel the need to make stupid baseless blanket statements. I've heard this "men are physically better at Starcraft than women" bullshit a bunch of times now. Do we have scientific evidence of that? No? Okay, then stop spewing bullshit please.

On a related note, I'm willing to bet this asshat doesn't have a gf. You know, just a wild guess.

On April 30 2012 03:23 Dodgin wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:21 corpuscle wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:19 Anacletus wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:18 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Yet another scarlett thread up, bans look to be incoming.



The thread he is referring to:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240

It needs to be closed...


The rivers will run red with text soon, methinks.


Good we need to get to page 1000 faster!

Also anyone know wth my new icon is?

edit: It's a protoss something, I just can't tell what it is


Seriously?

You people need to play more BW. (god, I'm becoming one of them...)


What do you mean? It's a DT I couldn't see it, I had to go get detection first.

+ Show Spoiler +
but really It's kind of hard to tell what it is in that tiny picture



Pretty sure they're the exact unit icons from the BW map editor....


I wish I had that good of a memory, I haven't played BW in a long time.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 29 2012 18:38 GMT
#19874
On April 30 2012 03:34 Pillage wrote:
I just think if the mods go through with this that it'll be utterly hilarious to see User was Temp Banned for this Post for a whole page on TL. I don't think that's ever happened.

Edit: I'm no good with colors :/


Nah, it depends on the mod closing the topic, but usually when people react to someone who is either trolling or is an idiot, they normally don't get banned.

btw. the bbcode your looking for is
[red] text [/red]
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
April 29 2012 18:43 GMT
#19875
On April 30 2012 03:33 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 03:29 ghost_403 wrote:
PsychoPriest was just temp banned for 2 days by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2011-05-22 23:49:11 and had 13 posts.

Reason: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240


So it begins.

The amount of Scarlett hate on TL is embarrassing. I honestly don't get it.

edit: ninja'd by Toast. -_-


Idk what it is, whether it's people's issue with transgendered individuals or whether it's because they have an issue with a woman being able to beat a man at Starcraft and they need to find a way to discredit her (which would be the dumbest form of insecurity ever).

Anyhow, no need to repeat myself, I wrote a whole rant about this nonsense here: www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=331670&currentpage=6#107

-edit:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 03:31 Dodgin wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:29 TheToast wrote:
PsychoPriest was just temp banned for 2 days by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2011-05-22 23:49:11 and had 13 posts.

Reason: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240


Saw that coming. Why is it people feel the need to make stupid baseless blanket statements. I've heard this "men are physically better at Starcraft than women" bullshit a bunch of times now. Do we have scientific evidence of that? No? Okay, then stop spewing bullshit please.

On a related note, I'm willing to bet this asshat doesn't have a gf. You know, just a wild guess.

On April 30 2012 03:23 Dodgin wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:21 corpuscle wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:19 Anacletus wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:18 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Yet another scarlett thread up, bans look to be incoming.



The thread he is referring to:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240

It needs to be closed...


The rivers will run red with text soon, methinks.


Good we need to get to page 1000 faster!

Also anyone know wth my new icon is?

edit: It's a protoss something, I just can't tell what it is


Seriously?

You people need to play more BW. (god, I'm becoming one of them...)


What do you mean? It's a DT I couldn't see it, I had to go get detection first.

+ Show Spoiler +
but really It's kind of hard to tell what it is in that tiny picture



Pretty sure they're the exact unit icons from the BW map editor....

i was actually surprised to see a ban over that. i thought the thread would be closed and that would be the end of it. the guy wasn't overtly offensive; he was trying to have a discussion, which has been had too many times on tl.net. he was kind of like the straw the broke the camel's back. i am glad that tl.net is taking such a hard stance on the issue, but a ban seemed a harsh result in this instance. i looked in his past posting history (briefly) and didn't see prior scarlett hate.
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
April 29 2012 18:45 GMT
#19876
On April 30 2012 03:43 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 03:33 TheToast wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:29 ghost_403 wrote:
PsychoPriest was just temp banned for 2 days by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2011-05-22 23:49:11 and had 13 posts.

Reason: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240


So it begins.

The amount of Scarlett hate on TL is embarrassing. I honestly don't get it.

edit: ninja'd by Toast. -_-


Idk what it is, whether it's people's issue with transgendered individuals or whether it's because they have an issue with a woman being able to beat a man at Starcraft and they need to find a way to discredit her (which would be the dumbest form of insecurity ever).

Anyhow, no need to repeat myself, I wrote a whole rant about this nonsense here: www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=331670&currentpage=6#107

-edit:
On April 30 2012 03:31 Dodgin wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:29 TheToast wrote:
PsychoPriest was just temp banned for 2 days by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2011-05-22 23:49:11 and had 13 posts.

Reason: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240


Saw that coming. Why is it people feel the need to make stupid baseless blanket statements. I've heard this "men are physically better at Starcraft than women" bullshit a bunch of times now. Do we have scientific evidence of that? No? Okay, then stop spewing bullshit please.

On a related note, I'm willing to bet this asshat doesn't have a gf. You know, just a wild guess.

On April 30 2012 03:23 Dodgin wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:21 corpuscle wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:19 Anacletus wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:18 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Yet another scarlett thread up, bans look to be incoming.



The thread he is referring to:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240

It needs to be closed...


The rivers will run red with text soon, methinks.


Good we need to get to page 1000 faster!

Also anyone know wth my new icon is?

edit: It's a protoss something, I just can't tell what it is


Seriously?

You people need to play more BW. (god, I'm becoming one of them...)


What do you mean? It's a DT I couldn't see it, I had to go get detection first.

+ Show Spoiler +
but really It's kind of hard to tell what it is in that tiny picture



Pretty sure they're the exact unit icons from the BW map editor....

i was actually surprised to see a ban over that. i thought the thread would be closed and that would be the end of it. the guy wasn't overtly offensive; he was trying to have a discussion, which has been had too many times on tl.net. he was kind of like the straw the broke the camel's back. i am glad that tl.net is taking such a hard stance on the issue, but a ban seemed a harsh result in this instance. i looked in his past posting history (briefly) and didn't see prior scarlett hate.


I think making a thread that retarded should be a bannable offense. Flagrant violation of "thou shalt think before you post."
From the void I am born into wave and particle
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
April 29 2012 18:46 GMT
#19877
On April 30 2012 03:45 corpuscle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 03:43 dAPhREAk wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:33 TheToast wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:29 ghost_403 wrote:
PsychoPriest was just temp banned for 2 days by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2011-05-22 23:49:11 and had 13 posts.

Reason: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240


So it begins.

The amount of Scarlett hate on TL is embarrassing. I honestly don't get it.

edit: ninja'd by Toast. -_-


Idk what it is, whether it's people's issue with transgendered individuals or whether it's because they have an issue with a woman being able to beat a man at Starcraft and they need to find a way to discredit her (which would be the dumbest form of insecurity ever).

Anyhow, no need to repeat myself, I wrote a whole rant about this nonsense here: www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=331670&currentpage=6#107

-edit:
On April 30 2012 03:31 Dodgin wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:29 TheToast wrote:
PsychoPriest was just temp banned for 2 days by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2011-05-22 23:49:11 and had 13 posts.

Reason: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240


Saw that coming. Why is it people feel the need to make stupid baseless blanket statements. I've heard this "men are physically better at Starcraft than women" bullshit a bunch of times now. Do we have scientific evidence of that? No? Okay, then stop spewing bullshit please.

On a related note, I'm willing to bet this asshat doesn't have a gf. You know, just a wild guess.

On April 30 2012 03:23 Dodgin wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:21 corpuscle wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:19 Anacletus wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:18 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Yet another scarlett thread up, bans look to be incoming.



The thread he is referring to:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240

It needs to be closed...


The rivers will run red with text soon, methinks.


Good we need to get to page 1000 faster!

Also anyone know wth my new icon is?

edit: It's a protoss something, I just can't tell what it is


Seriously?

You people need to play more BW. (god, I'm becoming one of them...)


What do you mean? It's a DT I couldn't see it, I had to go get detection first.

+ Show Spoiler +
but really It's kind of hard to tell what it is in that tiny picture



Pretty sure they're the exact unit icons from the BW map editor....

i was actually surprised to see a ban over that. i thought the thread would be closed and that would be the end of it. the guy wasn't overtly offensive; he was trying to have a discussion, which has been had too many times on tl.net. he was kind of like the straw the broke the camel's back. i am glad that tl.net is taking such a hard stance on the issue, but a ban seemed a harsh result in this instance. i looked in his past posting history (briefly) and didn't see prior scarlett hate.


I think making a thread that retarded should be a bannable offense. Flagrant violation of "thou shalt think before you post."

maybe it should be that way, but its not that way. go look through the closed threads, they dont ban shitty ops outright.
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
April 29 2012 18:48 GMT
#19878
On April 30 2012 03:46 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 03:45 corpuscle wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:43 dAPhREAk wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:33 TheToast wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:29 ghost_403 wrote:
PsychoPriest was just temp banned for 2 days by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2011-05-22 23:49:11 and had 13 posts.

Reason: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240


So it begins.

The amount of Scarlett hate on TL is embarrassing. I honestly don't get it.

edit: ninja'd by Toast. -_-


Idk what it is, whether it's people's issue with transgendered individuals or whether it's because they have an issue with a woman being able to beat a man at Starcraft and they need to find a way to discredit her (which would be the dumbest form of insecurity ever).

Anyhow, no need to repeat myself, I wrote a whole rant about this nonsense here: www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=331670&currentpage=6#107

-edit:
On April 30 2012 03:31 Dodgin wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:29 TheToast wrote:
PsychoPriest was just temp banned for 2 days by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2011-05-22 23:49:11 and had 13 posts.

Reason: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240


Saw that coming. Why is it people feel the need to make stupid baseless blanket statements. I've heard this "men are physically better at Starcraft than women" bullshit a bunch of times now. Do we have scientific evidence of that? No? Okay, then stop spewing bullshit please.

On a related note, I'm willing to bet this asshat doesn't have a gf. You know, just a wild guess.

On April 30 2012 03:23 Dodgin wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:21 corpuscle wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:19 Anacletus wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:18 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Yet another scarlett thread up, bans look to be incoming.



The thread he is referring to:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240

It needs to be closed...


The rivers will run red with text soon, methinks.


Good we need to get to page 1000 faster!

Also anyone know wth my new icon is?

edit: It's a protoss something, I just can't tell what it is


Seriously?

You people need to play more BW. (god, I'm becoming one of them...)


What do you mean? It's a DT I couldn't see it, I had to go get detection first.

+ Show Spoiler +
but really It's kind of hard to tell what it is in that tiny picture



Pretty sure they're the exact unit icons from the BW map editor....

i was actually surprised to see a ban over that. i thought the thread would be closed and that would be the end of it. the guy wasn't overtly offensive; he was trying to have a discussion, which has been had too many times on tl.net. he was kind of like the straw the broke the camel's back. i am glad that tl.net is taking such a hard stance on the issue, but a ban seemed a harsh result in this instance. i looked in his past posting history (briefly) and didn't see prior scarlett hate.


I think making a thread that retarded should be a bannable offense. Flagrant violation of "thou shalt think before you post."

maybe it should be that way, but its not that way. go look through the closed threads, they dont ban shitty ops outright.


I kind of assumed that they banned you (or at least gave a warning) for making a thread that gets immediately closed, I think they should. On the forum I used to mod, you'd get banned for two weeks for making a thread we had to close, no matter what, and that was much less strictly moderated than TL.
From the void I am born into wave and particle
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
April 29 2012 18:52 GMT
#19879
On April 30 2012 03:48 corpuscle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 03:46 dAPhREAk wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:45 corpuscle wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:43 dAPhREAk wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:33 TheToast wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:29 ghost_403 wrote:
PsychoPriest was just temp banned for 2 days by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2011-05-22 23:49:11 and had 13 posts.

Reason: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240


So it begins.

The amount of Scarlett hate on TL is embarrassing. I honestly don't get it.

edit: ninja'd by Toast. -_-


Idk what it is, whether it's people's issue with transgendered individuals or whether it's because they have an issue with a woman being able to beat a man at Starcraft and they need to find a way to discredit her (which would be the dumbest form of insecurity ever).

Anyhow, no need to repeat myself, I wrote a whole rant about this nonsense here: www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=331670&currentpage=6#107

-edit:
On April 30 2012 03:31 Dodgin wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:29 TheToast wrote:
PsychoPriest was just temp banned for 2 days by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2011-05-22 23:49:11 and had 13 posts.

Reason: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240


Saw that coming. Why is it people feel the need to make stupid baseless blanket statements. I've heard this "men are physically better at Starcraft than women" bullshit a bunch of times now. Do we have scientific evidence of that? No? Okay, then stop spewing bullshit please.

On a related note, I'm willing to bet this asshat doesn't have a gf. You know, just a wild guess.

On April 30 2012 03:23 Dodgin wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:21 corpuscle wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:19 Anacletus wrote:
[quote]


The thread he is referring to:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240

It needs to be closed...


The rivers will run red with text soon, methinks.


Good we need to get to page 1000 faster!

Also anyone know wth my new icon is?

edit: It's a protoss something, I just can't tell what it is


Seriously?

You people need to play more BW. (god, I'm becoming one of them...)


What do you mean? It's a DT I couldn't see it, I had to go get detection first.

+ Show Spoiler +
but really It's kind of hard to tell what it is in that tiny picture



Pretty sure they're the exact unit icons from the BW map editor....

i was actually surprised to see a ban over that. i thought the thread would be closed and that would be the end of it. the guy wasn't overtly offensive; he was trying to have a discussion, which has been had too many times on tl.net. he was kind of like the straw the broke the camel's back. i am glad that tl.net is taking such a hard stance on the issue, but a ban seemed a harsh result in this instance. i looked in his past posting history (briefly) and didn't see prior scarlett hate.


I think making a thread that retarded should be a bannable offense. Flagrant violation of "thou shalt think before you post."

maybe it should be that way, but its not that way. go look through the closed threads, they dont ban shitty ops outright.


I kind of assumed that they banned you (or at least gave a warning) for making a thread that gets immediately closed, I think they should. On the forum I used to mod, you'd get banned for two weeks for making a thread we had to close, no matter what, and that was much less strictly moderated than TL.

they are--for the most part--lenient unless you make the same thread after it has been closed. motbob (?) banned me for telling someone that they would be banned for remaking the same thread. he said i was making the tl.net admins look harsh or something to that effect.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=0
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 29 2012 18:54 GMT
#19880
On April 30 2012 03:43 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 03:33 TheToast wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:29 ghost_403 wrote:
PsychoPriest was just temp banned for 2 days by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2011-05-22 23:49:11 and had 13 posts.

Reason: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240


So it begins.

The amount of Scarlett hate on TL is embarrassing. I honestly don't get it.

edit: ninja'd by Toast. -_-


Idk what it is, whether it's people's issue with transgendered individuals or whether it's because they have an issue with a woman being able to beat a man at Starcraft and they need to find a way to discredit her (which would be the dumbest form of insecurity ever).

Anyhow, no need to repeat myself, I wrote a whole rant about this nonsense here: www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=331670&currentpage=6#107

-edit:
On April 30 2012 03:31 Dodgin wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:29 TheToast wrote:
PsychoPriest was just temp banned for 2 days by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2011-05-22 23:49:11 and had 13 posts.

Reason: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240


Saw that coming. Why is it people feel the need to make stupid baseless blanket statements. I've heard this "men are physically better at Starcraft than women" bullshit a bunch of times now. Do we have scientific evidence of that? No? Okay, then stop spewing bullshit please.

On a related note, I'm willing to bet this asshat doesn't have a gf. You know, just a wild guess.

On April 30 2012 03:23 Dodgin wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:21 corpuscle wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:19 Anacletus wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:18 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Yet another scarlett thread up, bans look to be incoming.



The thread he is referring to:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333240

It needs to be closed...


The rivers will run red with text soon, methinks.


Good we need to get to page 1000 faster!

Also anyone know wth my new icon is?

edit: It's a protoss something, I just can't tell what it is


Seriously?

You people need to play more BW. (god, I'm becoming one of them...)


What do you mean? It's a DT I couldn't see it, I had to go get detection first.

+ Show Spoiler +
but really It's kind of hard to tell what it is in that tiny picture



Pretty sure they're the exact unit icons from the BW map editor....

i was actually surprised to see a ban over that. i thought the thread would be closed and that would be the end of it. the guy wasn't overtly offensive; he was trying to have a discussion, which has been had too many times on tl.net. he was kind of like the straw the broke the camel's back. i am glad that tl.net is taking such a hard stance on the issue, but a ban seemed a harsh result in this instance. i looked in his past posting history (briefly) and didn't see prior scarlett hate.


First of all, it was only a 2 day which is essentially a slap on the wrists.

Second, it was an extremely offensive and stupid thread. Mostly stupid. He called Scarlett a man, and basically said all females are inferior to men at SC2 and will never be as good as men. Last time I checked, it wasn't 1952.

If I posted saying Aphrodite could never be as good as HuK because she's a woman, I'd get banned too.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Prev 1 992 993 994 995 996 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings185
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 161
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 270
Terrorterran 20
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
Doublelift6186
JimRising 708
Counter-Strike
taco 112
minikerr30
Other Games
summit1g12603
C9.Mang0376
PiLiPiLi8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1090
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP170
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 50m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 50m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 50m
Replay Cast
20h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.