• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:59
CEST 13:59
KST 20:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12169 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 786

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 784 785 786 787 788 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
January 24 2012 03:04 GMT
#15701
On January 24 2012 11:21 Xinder wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=305776

How often do blogs get closed? Cause I know they tend to have less restrictions on content and what not, but I had no idea that blog would turn into what it has now when I first read it during work and there hadn't been any responses yet. That one might be nearing it's end. I'm actually shocked no one has been red texted yet in it.

the op can, and has, banned everyone that disagreed with him. blogs can be self-enforced.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
January 24 2012 03:20 GMT
#15702
Alright I'm just going to go ahead and ask a question.

Why were these posts (especially given how close they were together) only warnings?

On January 23 2012 03:46 Brosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2012 03:43 redFF wrote:
The tragedy is that he died before he could face justice for covering up and enabling the rape of children.

Good coach though.


Justice? He did no legal wrong doing. He reported the incident to his superiors, morally you can certainly argue that he did wrong. I don't see how reporting what someone told you is "covering up." You are fucking retard

User was warned for this post


On January 23 2012 03:57 Brosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2012 03:55 kcaz wrote:
All I'm saying, is that if I knew someone was getting raped, I'd alert the higher ups (If I was in a school etc.) And call the police so that it ends, and that noone else experiences what the others did. And don't gimme this BS about your friends sister getting raped lalala bullshit. Everyone knows rape is serious, and I'm not trying to underplay it. But if he thought the situation was serious as it was, he would've done more ...


He did report the situation to his higher ups. And you are and ignorant little piece of shit. Go fuck off

User was warned for this post

Xinder
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2269 Posts
January 24 2012 03:33 GMT
#15703
On January 24 2012 12:04 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 11:21 Xinder wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=305776

How often do blogs get closed? Cause I know they tend to have less restrictions on content and what not, but I had no idea that blog would turn into what it has now when I first read it during work and there hadn't been any responses yet. That one might be nearing it's end. I'm actually shocked no one has been red texted yet in it.

the op can, and has, banned everyone that disagreed with him. blogs can be self-enforced.


So wait...you all got banned from his blog? lol? Well it was a good read in the end. I really hope he wasn't trolling. Cause TL has a certain respect for girl blogs, from what I can tell, and breaking that trust probably would not be good for any future posts he makes on the forums
"Daaayyyy9, King Pussyfoot of NinnyVille"- Day9 while playing Amnesia
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-24 03:43:32
January 24 2012 03:37 GMT
#15704
Yup, dAPh, Toast and myself are all banned from his blog. It's pathetic really.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 24 2012 03:42 GMT
#15705
On January 24 2012 12:04 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 11:21 Xinder wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=305776

How often do blogs get closed? Cause I know they tend to have less restrictions on content and what not, but I had no idea that blog would turn into what it has now when I first read it during work and there hadn't been any responses yet. That one might be nearing it's end. I'm actually shocked no one has been red texted yet in it.

the op can, and has, banned everyone that disagreed with him. blogs can be self-enforced.


That blog seriously brightened my whole day (which was otherwise shitty), too funny. Shame he banned all of us, was just starting to get good.

I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
January 24 2012 04:20 GMT
#15706
On January 24 2012 09:01 Probulous wrote:
Still waiting on a ban from Falling. GMarshall getting a head start in the ban stakes.

Falling man, where you at?


Patiently biding my time. The element of surprise will be mine.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-24 04:24:56
January 24 2012 04:24 GMT
#15707
On January 24 2012 13:20 Falling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 09:01 Probulous wrote:
Still waiting on a ban from Falling. GMarshall getting a head start in the ban stakes.

Falling man, where you at?


Patiently biding my time. The element of surprise will be mine.


Is that a threat? Gah, better hide *dives under blanket*
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
January 24 2012 04:33 GMT
#15708
Naw, actually this week is exams, report cards and prepping for next semester so I'm pretty swamped.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
January 24 2012 04:45 GMT
#15709
On January 24 2012 12:33 Xinder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 12:04 dAPhREAk wrote:
On January 24 2012 11:21 Xinder wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=305776

How often do blogs get closed? Cause I know they tend to have less restrictions on content and what not, but I had no idea that blog would turn into what it has now when I first read it during work and there hadn't been any responses yet. That one might be nearing it's end. I'm actually shocked no one has been red texted yet in it.

the op can, and has, banned everyone that disagreed with him. blogs can be self-enforced.


So wait...you all got banned from his blog? lol? Well it was a good read in the end. I really hope he wasn't trolling. Cause TL has a certain respect for girl blogs, from what I can tell, and breaking that trust probably would not be good for any future posts he makes on the forums

yeah, he banned everyone who called him out for what he really is. now he is talking smack, but no one is there to respond. his blog though; he can continue to live in his illusions
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-24 05:54:31
January 24 2012 05:54 GMT
#15710
Ask staff why I got temp. banned.

On January 17 2012 15:32 Divinek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 14:53 BLinD-RawR wrote:
lool torte.

is this his first ban?


he was an incredibly shitty and emotional poster when he first started so he got banned a few times for that, now he's learned the tip toe rules of TL to throw things like "that's my opinion" or ":D" at the end of shitty posts to dodge the ban bullet. (though you can still see the incredible emotionality and defensiveness!)

Favourite ban in a while, go mani go


Doesn't even make sense.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
January 24 2012 06:09 GMT
#15711
We missed you mate. The only reason people wanted to know why you got banned was because the staff wouldn't say. I've come to realise there might be a reason for that, so hopefully people just let it go.

In your absence did you have time to write us a juicy blog?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 24 2012 06:16 GMT
#15712
No, but I have one in mind and no class for tomorrow.
Instead, I decided to do other things more proactive that don't revolve around people fixating on abstract post count numbers: esfiworld.com

Very lovely people and they let me write a lot! Great people, great writers and editors.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
NicolBolas
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1388 Posts
January 24 2012 06:19 GMT
#15713
On January 24 2012 11:03 Craton wrote:
How is this worth a week ban:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=255487&currentpage=349#6977


Well...

But education is completely irrelevant. You dont learn to understand economics by being able to do math equations, and you dont proof anything by empirical results.


If that isn't stupidity worthy of a ban, I don't know what is.
So you know, cats are interesting. They are kind of like girls. If they come up and talk to you, it's great. But if you try to talk to them, it doesn't always go so well. - Shigeru Miyamoto
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 24 2012 06:20 GMT
#15714
On January 24 2012 15:16 Torte de Lini wrote:
No, but I have one in mind and no class for tomorrow.
Instead, I decided to do other things more proactive that don't revolve around people fixating on abstract post count numbers: esfiworld.com

Very lovely people and they let me write a lot! Great people, great writers and editors.


You've been cheating on us!

Anyway if you're going to be on that site a lot, keep us informed if when sjames shows up there and starts copy-pasting the same bizarre blogs.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-24 06:35:02
January 24 2012 06:34 GMT
#15715
On January 24 2012 15:16 Torte de Lini wrote:
No, but I have one in mind and no class for tomorrow.
Instead, I decided to do other things more proactive that don't revolve around people fixating on abstract post count numbers: esfiworld.com

Very lovely people and they let me write a lot! Great people, great writers and editors.

lol scumbag tdl: get famous because of your post count, burn your bridges on the way out
Moderator
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
January 24 2012 06:41 GMT
#15716
On January 24 2012 15:34 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 15:16 Torte de Lini wrote:
No, but I have one in mind and no class for tomorrow.
Instead, I decided to do other things more proactive that don't revolve around people fixating on abstract post count numbers: esfiworld.com

Very lovely people and they let me write a lot! Great people, great writers and editors.

lol scumbag tdl: get famous because of your post count, burn your bridges on the way out


Ok so I wasn't the only one annoyed at that...
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
January 24 2012 06:46 GMT
#15717
glad to see torte back... his name always makes me hungry... mmmmm.... tortilini....

[image loading]
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
January 24 2012 07:37 GMT
#15718
On January 24 2012 15:19 NicolBolas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 11:03 Craton wrote:
How is this worth a week ban:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=255487&currentpage=349#6977


Well...

Show nested quote +
But education is completely irrelevant. You dont learn to understand economics by being able to do math equations, and you dont proof anything by empirical results.


If that isn't stupidity worthy of a ban, I don't know what is.

The phrasing on the last part was bad, but his overall thought wasn't wrong, which was elaborated on later posts. His tone was also civil. A week is extremely harsh.
twitch.tv/cratonz
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
January 24 2012 08:17 GMT
#15719
On January 24 2012 16:37 Craton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 15:19 NicolBolas wrote:
On January 24 2012 11:03 Craton wrote:
How is this worth a week ban:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=255487&currentpage=349#6977


Well...

But education is completely irrelevant. You dont learn to understand economics by being able to do math equations, and you dont proof anything by empirical results.


If that isn't stupidity worthy of a ban, I don't know what is.

The phrasing on the last part was bad, but his overall thought wasn't wrong, which was elaborated on later posts. His tone was also civil. A week is extremely harsh.


Pretty sure he had a history of being a douche. Getting a week for one isolated incident would be harsh, but getting a week for the straw that broke the camel's back is not.
valheru
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia966 Posts
January 24 2012 08:19 GMT
#15720
On January 24 2012 16:37 Craton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 15:19 NicolBolas wrote:
On January 24 2012 11:03 Craton wrote:
How is this worth a week ban:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=255487&currentpage=349#6977


Well...

But education is completely irrelevant. You dont learn to understand economics by being able to do math equations, and you dont proof anything by empirical results.


If that isn't stupidity worthy of a ban, I don't know what is.

The phrasing on the last part was bad, but his overall thought wasn't wrong, which was elaborated on later posts. His tone was also civil. A week is extremely harsh.


I agree with the mods on this one. I don't know his history (mods only know) and I would bet that plays into it. His post is (imo) a piece of stupidity of titanic proportions, and he sounds pretty rude ''your wrong about everything''.
I reject your reality and substitute my own
Prev 1 784 785 786 787 788 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings103
CranKy Ducklings SOOP34
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko273
ProTech138
SHIN 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28075
Hyuk 1302
Shuttle 1153
Bisu 1089
Mind 850
Mini 294
Larva 275
firebathero 244
EffOrt 201
Soma 184
[ Show more ]
Last 131
ZerO 101
Leta 96
Zeus 79
Pusan 69
Hyun 67
Hm[arnc] 59
Bale 34
Sexy 34
Trap 33
PianO 32
sorry 32
Killer 31
hero 30
ToSsGirL 26
Aegong 25
yabsab 11
JulyZerg 10
Noble 10
zelot 8
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Dendi883
XcaliburYe646
XaKoH 425
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1482
Other Games
gofns38309
singsing2598
B2W.Neo922
crisheroes323
Happy226
DeMusliM203
OGKoka 160
Mew2King110
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS69
ToD68
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream198
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8041
League of Legends
• Jankos1717
Other Games
• WagamamaTV221
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 1m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 1m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.