• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:17
CEST 23:17
KST 06:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8776 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 730

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 728 729 730 731 732 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 10:44:57
December 14 2011 10:18 GMT
#14581
On December 14 2011 18:33 Kipsate wrote:
Naniwa just lost his code S spot to Sen

Shit just got real


When will the drama end? It seems like every topic I open have some form of controversy behind it. I'm almost starting to miss the old "*insert any race* are op" threads.
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 10:26:32
December 14 2011 10:21 GMT
#14582
On December 14 2011 19:18 nam nam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 18:33 Kipsate wrote:
Naniwa just lost his code S spot to Sen

Shit just got real


When will the drama end? It seems like every topic I open have some form of controversy behind it. I'm almost are starting to miss the old "*insert any race* are op" threads.


Well if a zerg had drone rushed I doubt it would've caused similar actions.
So there is definitely room for balance arguments on that topic too.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
Reaper9
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1724 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 11:44:01
December 14 2011 11:40 GMT
#14583
So many angry people, from so many sides.<3 The ban-hammer is nice, but I- I prefer a crowbar, to bust their little hides.
I post only when my brain works.
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 13:16:02
December 14 2011 12:22 GMT
#14584
On December 14 2011 18:33 Kipsate wrote:
Naniwa just lost his code S spot to Sen

Shit just got real

The ban gods will dine well tonight.

Edit: Some of the posts in that thread make me reach for my moderation panel, then I remember that I don't have one on this forum.

Edit 2: I can't spell at this time of night.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
Reaper9
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1724 Posts
December 14 2011 13:07 GMT
#14585
Give it a year minus how long you've stayed here, and you'll get a nice fancy report button . I'm not going to take sides, in fact both sides have childish and logical posts, but I just enjoy seeing people be banned XD.
I post only when my brain works.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
December 14 2011 13:14 GMT
#14586
This is just the start guys.
In the grim darkness of the future of the teamliquid forums there are only flames and mindless circular arguments, To be a poster in such times is to be a one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most idiotic regimes imaginable. Forget the power of reason and logic, for so much has been deliberately ignored, never to be relearned. Forget the promise of compromise and understanding, for in the grim dark future there are only flames. There is no peace among the subforums, only an eternity of bans and warnings, and the laughter of thirsting PBUs.

Moderator
blackone
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1314 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 13:16:18
December 14 2011 13:16 GMT
#14587
I can't even read the Naniwa threads anymore. If I stayed in one of them for too long I would definitely write something banworthy so I just stay out, just like I do with Sc2 "LR" threads
Reaper9
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1724 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 13:27:12
December 14 2011 13:24 GMT
#14588
Haha, as a Reaper, this is a delectable menu of negative emotions for me to feed on. No need for me to be rude or troll, most people are doing it just fine.
Edit: Ah sorry, my evil side leaked out again, must be all the all nighters I'm pulling during exam time :< .
I post only when my brain works.
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
December 14 2011 13:48 GMT
#14589
Man I wish more people had your sig.
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
December 14 2011 14:07 GMT
#14590
fuck this its 9 am why am i still awake i didn't even watch the fucking naniwa game fuck everything takemall pholon i'm done
Moderator
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 14:21:22
December 14 2011 14:16 GMT
#14591
On December 14 2011 22:48 Pholon wrote:
Man I wish more people had your sig.

As I don't have a signature, and it's approximately true (my brain doesn't entirely switch off when my auto-spellcheck begins to fail).

Edit:
pms was just temp banned for 2 days by Pholon.

That account was created on 2008-04-05 08:27:26 and had 127 posts.

Reason: THIS IS A NOTICE THAT IF YOU EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER POST +1 AGAIN NOT ONLY ON THIS FORUM BUT ON ANY FORUM AND DONT THINK WE WONT FIND OUT BECAUSE WE WILL EVEN IF ITS ON SOME PRIVATE FORUM THAT ONLY YOUR FAMILY POSTS ON I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KIDNAP YOUR FUCKING GRANDMOTHER AND BEAT THE URL OUT OF HER AND I WILL FIND OUT IF YOU POST +1 THIS IS A NOTICE THAT IF YOU EVER DO IT AGAIN I'M GOING TO CUT YOUR TONGUE OUT AND SLAP YOUR ACROSS YOUR STUPID NERD FACE WITH IT AND AFTER THAT WE'LL SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE WITHOUT EYES I MEAN IT I'LL PULL OUT YOUR FUCKING EYEBALLS AND THEN HOLD THEM UP TO YOUR FACE SO YOU CAN LOOK AT YOURSELF SHRIEK IN HORROR BEFORE MY BLADE ENTERS YOUR SKULL AND EVERYTHING GOES DARK

Just wow.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
December 14 2011 14:21 GMT
#14592
pms was just temp banned for 2 days by Pholon.

That account was created on 2008-04-05 08:27:26 and had 127 posts.

Reason: THIS IS A NOTICE THAT IF YOU EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER POST +1 AGAIN NOT ONLY ON THIS FORUM BUT ON ANY FORUM AND DONT THINK WE WONT FIND OUT BECAUSE WE WILL EVEN IF ITS ON SOME PRIVATE FORUM THAT ONLY YOUR FAMILY POSTS ON I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KIDNAP YOUR FUCKING GRANDMOTHER AND BEAT THE URL OUT OF HER AND I WILL FIND OUT IF YOU POST +1 THIS IS A NOTICE THAT IF YOU EVER DO IT AGAIN I'M GOING TO CUT YOUR TONGUE OUT AND SLAP YOUR ACROSS YOUR STUPID NERD FACE WITH IT AND AFTER THAT WE'LL SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE WITHOUT EYES I MEAN IT I'LL PULL OUT YOUR FUCKING EYEBALLS AND THEN HOLD THEM UP TO YOUR FACE SO YOU CAN LOOK AT YOURSELF SHRIEK IN HORROR BEFORE MY BLADE ENTERS YOUR SKULL AND EVERYTHING GOES DARK

Fuckin' METAL
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
December 14 2011 14:25 GMT
#14593
On December 14 2011 23:21 PassiveAce wrote:
Show nested quote +
pms was just temp banned for 2 days by Pholon.

That account was created on 2008-04-05 08:27:26 and had 127 posts.

Reason: THIS IS A NOTICE THAT IF YOU EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER POST +1 AGAIN NOT ONLY ON THIS FORUM BUT ON ANY FORUM AND DONT THINK WE WONT FIND OUT BECAUSE WE WILL EVEN IF ITS ON SOME PRIVATE FORUM THAT ONLY YOUR FAMILY POSTS ON I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KIDNAP YOUR FUCKING GRANDMOTHER AND BEAT THE URL OUT OF HER AND I WILL FIND OUT IF YOU POST +1 THIS IS A NOTICE THAT IF YOU EVER DO IT AGAIN I'M GOING TO CUT YOUR TONGUE OUT AND SLAP YOUR ACROSS YOUR STUPID NERD FACE WITH IT AND AFTER THAT WE'LL SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE WITHOUT EYES I MEAN IT I'LL PULL OUT YOUR FUCKING EYEBALLS AND THEN HOLD THEM UP TO YOUR FACE SO YOU CAN LOOK AT YOURSELF SHRIEK IN HORROR BEFORE MY BLADE ENTERS YOUR SKULL AND EVERYTHING GOES DARK

Fuckin' METAL


Critical mass has been achieved you are warned to step away from the Pholon as his glowing icon is no longer just for looks.

*hides*
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 14:28:16
December 14 2011 14:26 GMT
#14594
Wow
+ Show Spoiler +
pms was just temp banned for 2 days by Pholon.

That account was created on 2008-04-05 08:27:26 and had 127 posts.

Reason: THIS IS A NOTICE THAT IF YOU EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER POST +1 AGAIN NOT ONLY ON THIS FORUM BUT ON ANY FORUM AND DONT THINK WE WONT FIND OUT BECAUSE WE WILL EVEN IF ITS ON SOME PRIVATE FORUM THAT ONLY YOUR FAMILY POSTS ON I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KIDNAP YOUR FUCKING GRANDMOTHER AND BEAT THE URL OUT OF HER AND I WILL FIND OUT IF YOU POST +1 THIS IS A NOTICE THAT IF YOU EVER DO IT AGAIN I'M GOING TO CUT YOUR TONGUE OUT AND SLAP YOUR ACROSS YOUR STUPID NERD FACE WITH IT AND AFTER THAT WE'LL SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE WITHOUT EYES I MEAN IT I'LL PULL OUT YOUR FUCKING EYEBALLS AND THEN HOLD THEM UP TO YOUR FACE SO YOU CAN LOOK AT YOURSELF SHRIEK IN HORROR BEFORE MY BLADE ENTERS YOUR SKULL AND EVERYTHING GOES DARK]
I scared what pholton had come to O_o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Reaper9
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1724 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 14:30:41
December 14 2011 14:28 GMT
#14595
I'm honored someone quoted me in their sig! :D And LOL Pholon's gone berserk!

+ Show Spoiler +
pms was just temp banned for 2 days by Pholon.

That account was created on 2008-04-05 08:27:26 and had 127 posts.

Reason: THIS IS A NOTICE THAT IF YOU EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER POST +1 AGAIN NOT ONLY ON THIS FORUM BUT ON ANY FORUM AND DONT THINK WE WONT FIND OUT BECAUSE WE WILL EVEN IF ITS ON SOME PRIVATE FORUM THAT ONLY YOUR FAMILY POSTS ON I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KIDNAP YOUR FUCKING GRANDMOTHER AND BEAT THE URL OUT OF HER AND I WILL FIND OUT IF YOU POST +1 THIS IS A NOTICE THAT IF YOU EVER DO IT AGAIN I'M GOING TO CUT YOUR TONGUE OUT AND SLAP YOUR ACROSS YOUR STUPID NERD FACE WITH IT AND AFTER THAT WE'LL SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE WITHOUT EYES I MEAN IT I'LL PULL OUT YOUR FUCKING EYEBALLS AND THEN HOLD THEM UP TO YOUR FACE SO YOU CAN LOOK AT YOURSELF SHRIEK IN HORROR BEFORE MY BLADE ENTERS YOUR SKULL AND EVERYTHING GOES DARK
I post only when my brain works.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
December 14 2011 14:28 GMT
#14596
On December 14 2011 23:26 LightningStrike wrote:
Wow
+ Show Spoiler +
pms was just temp banned for 2 days by Pholon.

That account was created on 2008-04-05 08:27:26 and had 127 posts.

Reason: THIS IS A NOTICE THAT IF YOU EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER POST +1 AGAIN NOT ONLY ON THIS FORUM BUT ON ANY FORUM AND DONT THINK WE WONT FIND OUT BECAUSE WE WILL EVEN IF ITS ON SOME PRIVATE FORUM THAT ONLY YOUR FAMILY POSTS ON I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KIDNAP YOUR FUCKING GRANDMOTHER AND BEAT THE URL OUT OF HER AND I WILL FIND OUT IF YOU POST +1 THIS IS A NOTICE THAT IF YOU EVER DO IT AGAIN I'M GOING TO CUT YOUR TONGUE OUT AND SLAP YOUR ACROSS YOUR STUPID NERD FACE WITH IT AND AFTER THAT WE'LL SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE WITHOUT EYES I MEAN IT I'LL PULL OUT YOUR FUCKING EYEBALLS AND THEN HOLD THEM UP TO YOUR FACE SO YOU CAN LOOK AT YOURSELF SHRIEK IN HORROR BEFORE MY BLADE ENTERS YOUR SKULL AND EVERYTHING GOES DARK]
I scared what pholton had come to O_o

Quick, edit your post before Polon sees it.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 14:30:17
December 14 2011 14:29 GMT
#14597
+... uhm, never mind.

I think the mods are starting to freak out.
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
December 14 2011 14:32 GMT
#14598
The 2 day ban strikes a bit odd with such well articulated reasoning.

ahh, the mods aren't what they used to be anymore


e. question: Is there a reason the 2 day ban is in between the 2 weeks and one month in the ban-menu?
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
December 14 2011 14:33 GMT
#14599
I bet he hasn't slept since he got that glowing puzzle icon. It's a demon that forces him to be awake and ban people.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 14 2011 14:48 GMT
#14600
pms was just temp banned for 2 days by Pholon.

That account was created on 2008-04-05 08:27:26 and had 127 posts.

Reason: THIS IS A NOTICE THAT IF YOU EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER POST +1 AGAIN NOT ONLY ON THIS FORUM BUT ON ANY FORUM AND DONT THINK WE WONT FIND OUT BECAUSE WE WILL EVEN IF ITS ON SOME PRIVATE FORUM THAT ONLY YOUR FAMILY POSTS ON I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KIDNAP YOUR FUCKING GRANDMOTHER AND BEAT THE URL OUT OF HER AND I WILL FIND OUT IF YOU POST +1 THIS IS A NOTICE THAT IF YOU EVER DO IT AGAIN I'M GOING TO CUT YOUR TONGUE OUT AND SLAP YOUR ACROSS YOUR STUPID NERD FACE WITH IT AND AFTER THAT WE'LL SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE WITHOUT EYES I MEAN IT I'LL PULL OUT YOUR FUCKING EYEBALLS AND THEN HOLD THEM UP TO YOUR FACE SO YOU CAN LOOK AT YOURSELF SHRIEK IN HORROR BEFORE MY BLADE ENTERS YOUR SKULL AND EVERYTHING GOES DARK


....... Pholon? *starts trembling......*
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Prev 1 728 729 730 731 732 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 239
Nina 119
SteadfastSC 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2402
910 61
Bale 13
Super Smash Bros
PPMD52
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1087
Other Games
summit1g6676
Grubby2314
shahzam584
C9.Mang0189
UpATreeSC55
Liquid`Ken1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 73
• Hupsaiya 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 36
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21063
League of Legends
• TFBlade599
Other Games
• imaqtpie951
• Shiphtur286
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 43m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 43m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.